Ishq Ki Kahani (#1)

By trixsterfairy

"Stop trying to act like my fiancée because I don't give a damn about you!" His words echoed through the room... More

Character Aesthetics and Introduction
COPYRIGHT AND TRIGGERS
Family Tree
Chapter-1: The Meetup
Chapter-2 : The First Meet
Chapter -3 : The Rich Brat and His Sweetheart
Chapter-4 : The Glimpse Of Past
Chapter-5 : The Choice
Chapter-6 : The Decision
Chapter-7: The Engagement
Chapter-8: The Forbidden Love (pt.1)
Chapter-9: The Trip
Chapter-10 : The Unoffical Date
Chapter-12: The Challenge
chapter-13 : The Flirting Game
Chapter-14: The Forbidden Love (pt.2)
Chapter-15: The Masterplan
SECRETS ✨
Chapter -16: The Traditional Mode
Chapter-17: The Rage
Chapter-18: The Double Date!
Chapter-19: The First Gift
Chapter-20: The Office Detour
Chapter-21: The Picnic
Chapter- 22: The Forbidden Love (pt.3)
Chapter-23: The Treasure Hunt
Chapters-24: The Cold Revenge
Chapter-25: The First Date
Chapter-26: The Jealousy
Chapter-27: The First Love {1M Special}
VERY VERY IMPORTANT NOTICE
Chapter-28: The Efforts
Chapter-29: The Fashion Show
Chapter-30: The After Effects
Chapter-31: The Date Crash
Chapter-32: The Unwanted Boyfriend
Chapter-33: The Spy Game
Update: Chapter-34, 35, 36 and 37
Chapter-34: The Rivalry {2M Special}
Chapter-35: The Unwanted Gifts
Chapter-36: The French Love
Chapter-37: The Revelations

Chapter-11: The Locked Couple

57.9K 2.6K 266
By trixsterfairy

Thank your for 100K Reads in just 10 chaps! I will be posting once or if we get lucky twice a week from now on because I am being very busy with my studies recently so I have absolutely no time. So I hope you'll be patient for it.

After getting ready for the group dinner I was heading down to the 2nd floor when it suddenly hit me to check and make sure Zain had left for his date without any suspicion. Kabir and I were working together to make sure Zain goes to the date while Alizeh's friend Shayra took care of Alizeh.

I thought of dropping by the 3rd floor and checking. It was 8.20 and we had given instructions for the staff to lock it at 8.30 when two guests were in. When I went in the whole area was quiet there was no one around the restaurant like we had planned Kabir had actually created a very romantic environment because it seemed really dark and candle lights lit the whole place. I walked in the restaurant to see no one was there. What the hell? They were supposed to be here by now.

I walked a little further to find a girl sitting alone inside at the table. But that didn't seem like Alizeh.

"Dua?" I questioned as her view came forward.

"Out of everyone he had to come first" she muttered looking at me but I heard her.

"What are you doing here?" I asked confused

"For dinner like you" she replied

"But you aren't supposed to be here" this was confusing how did she land up here and were was Zain or Alizeh?

She looked at me incredulously.

"This floor is for Alizeh and Zain's surprise date. Our dinner is in the 2nd floor."

"What?" She questioned again

"Where is Alizeh?" I asked

"She came till the door then went to change 10 mins ago hasn't come back yet" she replied

This seemed suspicious why did she leave after coming here. "Okay fine let's go now" I urged her.

"I am not going with you" she relied

"You're not going with me we are just getting out of here" I urged her again.

She looked at me skeptically and decided to leave finally. We got to the front of the restaurant to find it closed. Shit!

"What the hell? Why did they close it?" She questioned

"They were instructed to close it by 8.30 and open it later at 11." I sighed

"What? What kind of stupid plan is this? What if they lock in the wrong people!?" She asked again

"They just did. They don't know who's supposed to be in here they just know once a couple is sent in they should lock it." I finished explaining. To make things worse a romantic background music started playing.

Dua started looking inside her bag trying to find something and finally spoke up, "How did Alizeh get in the room if her keys are with me? And where is my phone?" She questioned to particularly no one.

"I have a feeling Alizeh understood everything and got herself out of here." I sighed

"I think I left my phone can you call someone from yours?" She asked trying to open to door.

"I didn't bring my phone either." I lied yes I lied. I figured it was another game of destiny because it always has a huge role to play in our lives. I was being selfish by ruining Alizeh and Zain's date night but they could have more and it didn't seem like any of them even wanted it while Dua and I wouldn't get another chance or more like she wouldn't give me another chance.

"Who comes out without their phone?" She asked me again

"You did" I replied casually putting my phone on silent in my pocket.

"What are we going to do then?" She asked trying to bang on the door.

"No point Kabir and I had warned them not to open it even if the guests ask for it before 10. We thought if they're stuck together they would give up eventually so now wait till 11pm."

Dua gave up and sat down on one of the chairs. The food was already there so there was no other problem.

"Dua I think we should talk" I told her mustering some courage as I sat opposite her

"Why now?" She questioned

"Dua if we are stuck together for the next few hours I want us to be at least look at each other in the eye and talk." I said

"Azaan I don't want to say anything to you" Dua replied

"Dua I am not that Azaan who left six years ago you probably won't believe me but I have changed." I sighed

"That's what you said the last time. But did you really change Azaan? No you hadn't you just played with me because everything was for fun for you. My emotions were a joke to you. Do you remember what you told me? Because I do. I don't care about you I never did it was all a game." She said repeating my words from six years ago.

"Dua I remember every single thing. I am not asking you to forgive me. I just want us to move on from this." I replied because there was a side to this she didn't know and I couldn't tell her.

"I couldn't move on even after you harshly told me to move on at that time. But don't worry now I have moved on with everything. But it looks like you're still stuck there so move on because I don't care anymore" She replied in a cold tone which wasn't hers.

I closed my eyes in regret. I couldn't bear to see her like this. "Dua I never wanted to leave you in the first place.I —" but before I could complete she let out a fake laugh mocking me.

"Really you didn't want to. Then how were you still with Naysa even after promising me everything. If my dad hadn't shown me that day then I probably would have fallen for your lies." She sighed out as if wanting to say more but stopped."

"Let it out. Vent out whatever you have against me." I encouraged her.

"Really Azaan do you have any clue what I did for you. To even get that stranger's name who I didn't know even after meeting him six times. I didn't even know why I was taking all that risk." She talked as if to herself

Flashback : Two months after 6th meet
AUTHOR'S POV:

Azaan had left for Australia two weeks after their 6th meet- the coffee incident. Azaan had forgotten about Dua but Dua had fallen in a hopeless crush over that heartthrob stranger who kept bumping into her everywhere. Who wouldn't because it seemed like wherever they met all the girls seemed to be checking him out. But Dua never really had a serious crush before him. Her best friends Alizeh, Shayra and Noor were more than hundred percent sure that they're meant to be listening to all her stories. But they didn't know neither his name nor had any information about him. Dua had tried to take a picture for them as they were pleading her but had failed embarrassingly.

On the other hand Dua's mom was very suspicious about this stranger guy because wherever they went she had seen him talking to Dua. She knew her daughter wasn't the one to talk to boys so casually in-fact she was the introverted shy type so it was out of question. So she had even questioned Dua about the guy to clear her doubts as she thought they had something going on. But poor Dua didn't even know that guy's name in reality.

Two months after their 6th week Dua's neighbor Riya had come to her place with some food that Riya's mom had sent. Dua opened the door to find herself in another shock. Riya's phone was in speaker as Dua opened the door and the familiar voice made her skip a heartbeat. On the other side of the phone with Riya was Azaan catching up with his good friend. Dua could recognize that voice from anywhere as that was the first thing that made her fall for him. Riya soon cut the call though as Dua opened the door but Dua had heard it already.

"Riya who were you talking to call? Can you show me?" Dua pleaded her

Riya who found this weird didn't show it but rather showed her the picture of who she was talking to. "I was talking to Azaan. Do you know him?"

"His name is Azaan?? And where is he ?" Dua had a lot of questions to ask about her Hot Crumbs. Yes that's what the girls had uncreatively named him because that's where they first met. They didn't know his name so whenever they talked about him they referred to him as Hot Crumbs.

"He is in Australia right now but tell me first how do you know him?" Riya said but before they could say anything else Dua's mom had seen the girls holding a picture of Azaan. Her doubts were clear now or that's what she assumed. She quickly sent Riya away and then storm came in Dua's way as her mother didn't want her daughter getting in a relationship this early. No matter what Dua said that she didn't know Azaan her mother refused to believe because she herself had seen the girls holding his picture and talking about him.

The next day Dua was forbidden to talk to Riya so there was no way she would let her go their place. Neither did she have Riya's number as they were never close as Riya lived abroad as well in UK and just visited with her family sometimes. Dua did something she would normally never dare to all for her mystery guy. She took a stone and threw it in Riya's garden when she came out for a stroll in the afternoon. Riya was confused by the gesture but saw a paper wrapped in the stone with Dua's number in it.

She called Dua but this time before Dua could question her Riya started questioning her. "Dua tell me how do you know Azaan. I even asked him after leaving your place but he doesn't know any Dua."

"Can you give me his ID or number or anything Riya." Dua started ignoring Riya's questions

"No first answer me" Riya urged

"Uff tell him I am the girl who keeps bumping into him he will tell you the rest." Dua sighed

"Wait! What ? YOU'RE THE BLIND GIRL WHO KEEPS BUMPING INTO HIM??" Riya asked excitedly at the news

"How do you know I am the blind girl?" Dua asked confused. HE HAD TOLD HIS FRIENDS ABOUT HER?

"Everyone knows you Dua except we just didn't know it's you of course. Oh my god if Naysa gets to know you live here then she probably wouldn't even let him come to my place." Riya blabbered still excited by the newly solved mystery.

But before they could continue any further Dua's mom came to her room again to find her daughter in call. She wouldn't have doubted it was Riya if Dua hasn't hastily stopped talking or tried to act normal. However Dua's mom now understood everything and gave her daughter and Riya both a good scolding seizing away her phone for the day.

The next day there was a party in Riya's place where all of Dua's family went but Dua was left behind. To her great luck Riya had understood the situation and had come to meet Dua hiding from everyone.

Dua opened the door relieved to see Riya.
"Riya thank god you came I am dying of curiosity. Can I get his number or Id something." Dua asked

"I am very sorry Dua but he has strictly forbidden me to give you any contact of his." Riya replied looking sorry.

"What?" Dua asked surprised in all her curiosity she hadn't thought what he had in mind about her.

"Dua he is in Australia and Naysa is also there with him. They have both gone to the same university together actually." Riya replied

"Naysa?" Dua still asked knowing what was coming.

"Naysa is his girlfriend Dua. She is our common friend actually and his mom's friend's daughter. They know each other since childhood and have been dating since a year now which is surprising because he is actually a playboy none of his girlfriends last more than two months." She said carefully

Dua didn't even know how to react at that moment. She didn't know which was worse the fact that he was a playboy or that he already had a girlfriend.

"So they're happy right ?" Dua asked because at that moment only that seemed to matter to her.

"That's what we all know because he has never stuck with one girl and here they were. Naysa is really nice Dua and you remember how I told you that we all know about you. Azaan didn't hide anything from Naysa he told her casually about how he keeps bumping into this girl. We friends were sure that it's some sort of sign as if you guys are meant to be but Azaan doesn't believe in such signs. You know even Naysa believed in this sign actually she tried to break up with him because she thought maybe it was Fate. They didn't talk for a week because of all this, the last time she saw you probably at Chef's House, I was there too. She was really upset and actually tried to step away but he convinced her that he doesn't think it's any sign. To be honest it's also natural for her to feel insecure. He said it's unusual but he doesn't care because he doesn't even know the name of this girl. So they got back together again." Riya told her the whole story.

Dua was in shock she had caused a couple to break up and she didn't even know. She was never the home wrecker. If she knew this guy had a girlfriend she wouldn't have ever even done what she did now to know about him. "So much happened because of me." Dua sighed sadly regretting and blaming herself for something she didn't have any intentional fault in.

"I called him last night and told him about you. He didn't tell me but I could sense he was shocked. How can so many things be a coincidence man. Sometimes some people are meant to be and universe will do everything to bring them together." Riya sighed this time.

"No Riya I considered it something like this before but not anymore we are just strangers." Dua said with her heartbroken heart.

"If it was up to me I would have given you his number but he told me specifically not to share any information because he doesn't want any problem between him and Naysa again I am sorry Dua." Riya said looking sorry.

"It's fine Riya it was just a small crush I will get over it. I am happy for them actually that he has stopped being a playboy for Naysa." Dua replied but she was heartbroken as hell. She was hundred percent sure like everyone around them that it was their fate but now fate had played her and he had no fault in it. She kept feeling guilty for coming between him and Naysa. She finally managed to convince herself to move on from him after a good four months and she had almost done so as well. But as soon as she would succeed in forgetting him he would be back in her life.

FLASHBACK ENDS

Dua was remembering her antics for knowing his name or getting his number as she sat opposite him after 6 years of all that and felt like laughing at her stupidity because now she knew this guy very well.

Dua sat opposite me for the next 30 minutes not uttering a word and sitting quietly. After a while she started walking towards the food that was kept. She came and sat with her food.

"Stop staring" she told me suddenly.

"You're so damn pretty" I didn't even realize I said it out loud as she looked at me staring now. She was what can I do? She wore a black long dress with her straight hair open just the way I liked it.

"If you want me to lie saying you're not pretty I can't do that because you are." I replied to her questioning look

"Lying isn't a big deal for you it won't be the first time now." She replied well I deserved that. Suddenly her eyes got tearful as she tried to control herself I know she was remembering the past.

If she would just give me one chance I would make everything all right. I left her six years ago because of the promise that I made to someone. I had thought she would be better off without me and move on but these few days made me realize how wrong I was. She wasn't happy she never moved on. She was still in love me. I left her for her own good but seeing her like this made me realize there was no good in it.

I could feel the silent tears on her face, I moved from my place and sat on my knees moving in front of her, to match her level taking her hands softly.

"Why Azaan?" She asked me in her shaking breath.

"I am sorry Meri Jaan I really am for everything. For every tear that I have caused you. I never intended to do this. I know no apology is ever going to be enough but I mean it. I never wanted to acknowledge it but you are my fate. You're the one for me. I didn't believe in fate because I liked having control over my life but the way you got into my life was all fate. I know you're not going to give us a chance again and you shouldn't but if you ever think of changing your mind, I am going to be right here always waiting for you." I didn't give a damn if it was forbidden for me to fall for her the only thing that mattered to me right now was her and she wasn't happy. I lived the last six years as I was made believe by them that she was leading a happier life without me but god if I knew the truth I would have fought against them.

I wiped her tears with my hands but she moved them away"It's too late" that was all that she said.

"You don't have to think about now but always remember I am always here for you now." I sighed getting back to my seat.

The rest of the night went away in silence. It hadn't gone like I had planned but she was here with me and that was all that mattered. It was going to take take time and I would give her all the time.

After about 30 minutes of silence it was getting too much. I saw brownies kept on the food counter and went and got some for her. She loved brownies as far as I could remember.

"I don't want it" she said as I kept in on the table in front of her.

"Why? You love it. You didn't even touch your food properly you will fall sick." I reprimanded her

"You don't need to worry about me." She said still taking a bite of the brownie. Brownie was her soft spot and I knew it.

"Just because I am eating the brownie that doesn't mean anything" she said cutely

"No it doesn't of course" I smiled at her. It was improvement from nothing at least. I was going to win her back no matter how long it took.

After another hour of very small talks and by small talks I mean very small talks we noticed the staff had opened the door so went out to meet everyone in the 2nd floor diner. When we heard four people conversing in confusion.

"No we were in the top deck all this time" Alizeh was arguing with Shayra.

"How's that possible? Then who are stuck in with each other?" Kabir asked Shayra who looked as dumbfounded as him. While Zain and Alizeh shared silent laughs due to our failed mission well that was new.

"We were stuck together" I replied solving their mystery.

"What? HOW?" Kabir exclaimed

"I went there to check on Zain but instead I found Dua and before we knew it the staff misunderstood and locked us in." I explained

"But I had texted you Dua to come to the 2nd floor?" Shayra interrogated again.

"Dua didn't see that text I did" Alizeh smirked. So that's how they got to know.

"What the-" Shayra exclaimed.

"So we were stuck in the restaurant, Kabir and Shayra came for the dinner but where were you two then because your room keys are with me" Dua questioned.

"We were in the top deck" Alizeh answered

"Okay I will count that as your date too something is better than nothing" Shayra murmured disappointed .

"It wasn't any date I was sleeping and I don't know what he did." Alizeh told everyone but I noticed Zain's eyes twinkled at her words with amusement. Was she making it up or were they hiding something?

"Okay then where is Kiara, Alisha and Zaina?" I asked

"They already had their dinner and left." Kabir replied

"What about Ahaan and Noor" Zain asked but no one seemed to know their whereabouts.

"Finally you guys could remember that we exist" Ahaan's voice answered from behind as we all turned back to find an him and Noor extra tired and annoyed.

"Where you guys fighting again?" Alizeh questioned them raising her eyebrows ready to scold them for behaving like a kid.

"No I was stuck in the lift with this rich brat " Noor told her quietly. Well her voice was always so soft that's it's hard to hear her.

"If anything it was your fault! Whenever I am with you I end up in some trouble." Ahaan replied to Noor.

"Did I tell you to follow me? No then why are you so obsessed with me stalker?" Noor argued back now she was loud. She only talked loudly like this when she argued with Ahaan.

"Okay stop both of you. You look really tired to freshen up and then have dinner" Kabir stopped them.

"I would but god knows if he even wishes to follow me there" Noor retaliated at Ahaan.

"Now I don't want you to miss me sweetheart that's why." Ahaan mocked. Anytime he couldn't argue back with her he went to teasing her and that worked.

"Guys what happened in the lift that you guys are ready to kill each other?" Dua sighed at the two kids of the group. She looked cute like this.

"We all know what happens behind closed lifts Dua and they were gone for hours." Shayra smirked teasing the two. Their faces were gold. Noor was embarrassed yet mad as she rebuked Shayra while Ahaan smirked at Noor to tease her further. Together we all were a circus.

Next update on: 22nd August
——————————————————

Chapter aesthetics:

No spoiler cuz I haven't written anything for next part but we will get to see Sweetheart and His rich brat's experience being stuck in the lift and a new challenge between Alizeh and Zain. Kabir will once again not leave a chance to flirt with Shayra.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

62.2K 4K 54
"I was on a goddamn vacation in this God-forsaken place. I never meant to get engaged to you. I never meant any of this to happen. You. Me. Us. None...
13.3K 671 35
It's a romcom story of 2 sister and their 1 bestfriend whose life get tangled with 'Mir brothers' of a well affluent family. "I don't believe in love...
190K 6.8K 43
"I'm not your personal doctor. And why the hell you want me to bandage your forhead when you have long list of girls to do it for you." I said glarin...
47.9K 1.9K 117
Islamic story. Vote. Zamzam Maleek,a shy,introverted,independent 17 year old girl who has a very loving and wealthy family and has only one dream tha...