๐Œ๐ฎ๐ฆ๐›๐š๐ข ๐“๐จ ๐Œ๐š๐ง๐ก๐š๏ฟฝ...

By advikaaroraaa

๐๐จ๐จ๐ค ๐Ÿ ๐ข๐ง ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐…๐Ž๐‘๐๐ˆ๐ƒ๐ƒ๐„๐ ๐’๐„๐‚๐‘๐„๐“๐’ ๐ฌ๐ž๐ซ๐ข๐ž๐ฌ Nuisance is her middle name Perfection... More

๐‚๐ก๐š๐ซ๐š๐œ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ'๐ฌ ๐€๐ž๐ฌ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ญ๐ข๐œ
๐ƒ๐ž๐๐ข๐œ๐š๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง
๐๐ซ๐ž๐Ÿ๐š๐œ๐ž
๐‚๐š๐ฌ๐ญ
Part:1
1. ๐†๐ฅ๐ข๐ฆ๐ฉ๐ฌ๐ž
2. ๐„๐ฆ๐ž๐ซ๐ ๐ž๐ง๐œ๐ฒ
3. ๐“๐ซ๐š๐ข๐ญ๐จ๐ซ
4. ๐๐ข๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ข๐จ๐ง๐š๐ข๐ซ๐ž
5. ๐’๐ฎ๐ซ๐ฉ๐ซ๐ข๐ฌ๐ž
6. ๐–๐ข๐ง๐ค
7. ๐†๐š๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐ข๐ง๐ 
8. ๐๐ซ๐š๐œ๐ž๐ฅ๐ž๐ญ
9. ๐“๐ข๐ญ ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ ๐“๐š๐ญ
10. ๐๐ซ๐ข๐ง๐œ๐ž๐ฌ๐ฌ
11. ๐๐ž๐ฅ๐จ๐ง๐ ๐ฌ ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๐‡๐ž๐ซ
12. ๐‚๐จ๐จ๐ค๐ข๐ž
13. ๐Œ๐จ๐จ๐ง
14. ๐‚๐ก๐š๐ซ๐ข๐ญ๐ฒ ๐„๐ฏ๐ž๐ง๐ญ
16. ๐๐ซ๐ž๐ฏ๐ข๐จ๐ฎ๐ฌ ๐๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ
17. ๐Š๐ข๐ฌ๐ฌ ๐ข๐ง ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ซ๐š๐ข๐ง
18. ๐…๐ข๐ซ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐ƒ๐š๐ญ๐ž
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ—- ๐“๐ก๐ž ๐–๐ž๐ญ ๐๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ
20. THE TEMPTATION
21. My Safe Place
22. THE SANGEET
23. THE WEDDING
24. THE RECEPTION
25. THE GUST OF PAST
26. THE BROKEN HEARTS
27. THE VIDEO CALLS
Part-2
28. THE PORTRAITS
IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENTS
29. THE BEACH
30. THE NEW ARRANGEMENTS
31. THE JEALOUSY
32. THE PAIN
33. THE LUST AND ANGER
34. THE REVELATIONS
35. The First Meet
36. THE FAMILY DINNER
37: THE WARNING
38. THE DESTRUCTION
39. HAPPY NEW YEAR
40- BACK TO INDIA
41. The family kalesh
42. The Chaotic Family
43- The Attack
44- Who Are You?
Important Announcement
๐๐š๐ซ๐ญ ๐Ÿ‘
๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ“- ๐‹๐ข๐Ÿ๐ž๐ฅ๐ž๐ฌ๐ฌ
๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ”- ๐๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ก๐๐š๐ฒ ๐ˆ๐ง๐ฏ๐ข๐ญ๐š๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง
๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ•- ๐„๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐ž๐š๐ฅ
๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ–- ๐๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ก๐๐š๐ฒ ๐†๐ข๐Ÿ๐ญ
๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ—- ๐๐ข๐ž๐ซ๐œ๐ž๐ ๐‡๐ž๐š๐ซ๐ญ๐ฌ
๐Ÿ“๐ŸŽ- ๐ƒ๐ซ๐ข๐ฏ๐ž๐ฌ ๐Œ๐ž ๐‚๐ซ๐š๐ณ๐ฒ
๐Ÿ“๐Ÿ- ๐๐š๐›๐ฒ'๐ฌ ๐Š๐ข๐œ๐ค
๐Ÿ“๐Ÿ- ๐Ž๐ง๐ž ๐‚๐ก๐š๐ง๐œ๐ž
๐Ÿ“๐Ÿ‘-๐’๐ฎ๐ง๐ฌ๐ž๐ญ
๐Ÿ“๐Ÿ’- ๐„๐ง๐œ๐ก๐š๐ง๐ญ๐ข๐ง๐ 
๐Ÿ“๐Ÿ“- ๐€ ๐ง๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ ๐ญ๐จ ๐ซ๐ž๐ฆ๐ž๐ฆ๐›๐ž๐ซ
๐Ÿ“๐Ÿ”- ๐…๐จ๐ซ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ
๐Ÿ“๐Ÿ•- ๐–๐ข๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ฆ๐š๐ซ๐ซ๐ฒ ๐ฆ๐ž?
๐Ÿ“๐Ÿ–- ๐‘๐ฎ๐ก
๐Ÿ“๐Ÿ—- ๐€ ๐ฉ๐ซ๐จ๐ฆ๐ข๐ฌ๐ž ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐„๐ญ๐ž๐ซ๐ง๐ข๐ญ๐ฒ
๐Ÿ”๐ŸŽ. ๐ˆ๐Ÿ ๐ข๐ญ'๐ฌ ๐ฆ๐ž๐š๐ง๐ญ ๐ญ๐จ ๐›๐ž, ๐ข๐ญ ๐ฐ๐ข๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐›๐ž
๐„๐ฉ๐ข๐ฅ๐จ๐ ๐ฎ๐ž
๐„๐ฉ๐ข๐ฅ๐จ๐ ๐ฎ๐ž ๐Ÿ

15. ๐…๐ข๐ซ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐Š๐ข๐ฌ๐ฌ

80.2K 4.1K 684
By advikaaroraaa

                            Aadya's POV

I couldn't process what's going on around me right now. I remember two minutes back I left my seat to meet some of my fellow businessmen when suddenly my past came crashing down at me just like a landslide. He was standing in front of him, looking at me with that ugly smirk.

My brain stopped functioning as he came closer to me.

"Enjoying the party, sweetheart", He said.

I didn't know what to say and how to respond. I was standing there like a lifeless body. Suddenly a hand came on my waist from beside me. I didn't realise who it was but I felt safe. I looked up and saw Adrian standing beside me looking at me intently.

"Anything wrong, Dove", he asked with a small smile. I so wanted to scream a YES and cry in his embrace but I nodded my head in negative.

"Hello, Mr. Williams. I am Abhiman Sehgal, Aadya's old friend. Did you not tell Mr. Williams about me, Aadya", He said smirking my way. I just looked down.

"I don't think you are so important that she was supposed to tell me, Mr. Sehgal. Now if you excuse us", Adrian saw my discomfort and took me from there.

"What is it, Dove. Tell me", he asked me.

"Can we please leave. I am not feeling good", I requested, looking at him.

"I will have to check with Mrs. Harrison", he said and I understood his concern too. But right now I just couldn't stay here.

"Rian, please. Take me away from here. Please Rian, I beg you", I pleaded with him.

"Dove, you are a queen and a queen doesn't look good while begging. Just order from next time, okay", he said caressing my cheeks.

I told Ekaksh Bhai that I was not feeling well and then we left from there immediately. The car ride was silent. None of us said anything. But he was checking on me every now and then.

🕊️

We reached back by ten. Mumma and Papa were at Ika's place chilling with her parents, so the house was empty. I rushed upstairs avoiding Adrian's voice. I didn't want to face him right now. More like I couldn't face him right now.

Suddenly he held my wrist and pulled me to him. My hands collided with his chest. I tried to fred myself because I didn't want to talk or answer him now. But he only tightened his grip on me.

"Dove, look at me. What happened? Tell me what bothered you. Did he say something to you? Tell me, please", he asked me softly. I looked up to meet his eyes. The blue oceans never looked so calm yet so agitated.

"Nothing. It's just I don't fancy these parties. I don't feel comfortable in so much of a crowd. Also, I have not been feeling well since morning that's why", I said to him in a soft voice so that he trusts me.

"Are you sure, that's all, Dove!?", He asked taking my face in his palm.

"Yes, I promise there is nothing else ", I assured him but he didn't look satisfied and I understood he had all the reasons for it.

I then started walking to my room again and he followed me. We reached his room.

"Would be waiting for you at the balcony", he said and went to his room.

It was a normal thing for us since last week. Every night we met on the balcony, talked about various things, and got to know each other more. Every passing day my feelings for him grew a bit. I am trying my best to control my urges but his words and his actions keep on challenging me. I keep stopping myself to not get involved with him but he keeps on breaking all my walls.

🕊️

I went directly to my bathroom, undressed myself and took a cold shower.

How can your life be going perfectly fine but then all of a sudden everything from your past comes back and shatters you in an instant. How can you want to forget something very badly but whenever you think you are being successful, life gives you a reality check on your face. How desperate can one be to just run away from one incident of their past but that single incident keeps on resurfacing every now and then.

Keeping it all aside, I changed my clothes and went to the balcony. Bhai said that he was going to stay at Manisha di's place today. Ika called to inform me that she will stay here tonight but they will be late because Gio and Mrs. Harrison are having a 'serious discussion' on some cartoon show.

I sat on the mattress and started staring at the moon. It was a half moon night.

"You know Moonie, what happened today. I saw him. After six years, he returned back. I was terrified, Moonie..", I was speaking when I heard Adrian's door opening so I composed myself and looked at his way with a fake smile.

"Hey, Dove. Sorry I got late. I was talking to my little sister", he said closing the door behind him and I was just staring at him. He looked so good in that half done white shirt. I could get a glimpse of his well built chest inside the thin fabric. His roughly folded sleeves were providing me good view of his veiny arms. The simple action of closing the door looked sexy when done by him.

I swear God made him on a summer holiday when he was completely free and had time to think and put in every feature perfectly in his creation.

"Care to share your thoughts, Dove, because I want to know what comes to your head when you gawk at me with those eyes", he said breaking my thoughts.

"I was not gawking at you, Mr Williams. I was merely looking at the flower pot behind you and you seem to be standing in the way. Also, stop being so full of yourself because you are not my type", I lied smoothly. Well, at least I tried to.

"Really!?", He started coming towards me, "Don't tell me you get sex dreams about anyone who is or isn't your type, do you Dove!?", He cocked his brow amusingly at me and now he was standing hovering over me. Reflexively I tried standing up but that soft mattress again made me lose my balance. Thankfully, I held his shirt and didn't fall this time. But in that process my face came so close to his that there was just a gap of a few inches.

"So desperate, are we", he smirked and I got myself away from him and came down from the mattress.

"There is nothing like that Mr. Williams. And wait... How do you know about that!?", I asked glaring at him. Is he spying on me or something.

"I know what", he asked

"That", I said fidgeting my fingers.

"What is that, Dove?", He asked again coming closer to me this time.

"The dream", I said looking here and there.

"Which dream!?", He pretended to not know what I was talking about.

"Thesexdream", I said hurriedly to which he just chuckled and the voice was so near to me that when I looked up I found him again just a few inches away from me.

"So, you dream of me fucking you and then say I am not your type. How is this fair, Dove!?", He said and his eyes darkened a shade deeper.

"Why are you..... you... reacting like.... this all of a sudden", I asked him stuttering. I am just embarassing myself more and more.

"How do you expect me to react when I see you with one hand in your pants and the other in your top moaning my name. How do you not expect me to want to fuck you then and there. Tell me, Dove", his voice getting deep and hoarse.

My body started reacting on its own, hearing those incoherent words. Nipples getting hard, core getting wet, stomach feeling butterflies and my mind getting blank. I got my shattered courage together and looked at him only to find him looking down at me.

"Don't say you don't feel it. Because I know very well that you do".

"It's nothing like that Mr. Williams", I lied again

"So, you don't feel anything when I touch you like this", he started trailing his fingers on my bare waist from inside my loose t-shirt and even if I didn't want my body to react to his every touch it did. "You say I am not your type but your body tends to disagree. In fact it craves my touch. How are you gonna deny that, Dove".

I didn't know what to say when he kept on making circles on my waist. His face was so close to mine that our breath got interlaced. I looked at him in his eyes and could clearly see lust evident in them. I am also sure my eyes didn't hold any other feelings than his right now.

He looked at my lips and reflexively I did too. And the next moment I knew his lips were on mine. At first he didn't do anything, maybe he was waiting for me to push him but I couldn't do it. And when I didn't do that he got his cue and started moving his lips. I don't know what came to me and I also tuned my lips in that rhythm. The kiss started slow but in a matter of a few seconds it turned wild. Both of us fought for dominance but he won easily. He pinned me to the wall and pulled my waist towards himself by one hand while keeping the other hand behind my nape.

*Mild Sexual content*

The kiss was so sensual. Hundred times better than the dream. His tongue demanded entry in my mouth but in order to tease him I didn't permit. He pinched my waist to which I gasped and he took the chance and entered my mouth. He was smirking even in the kiss and was exploring every corner of mouth. He then pulled me more towards himself if that was even possible and I put my hands around his neck. He didn't even leave the air distance between us. He then moved his hand further up inside my top and squeezed my left breast over my bra. I moaned in the kiss and impulsively grinded myself into him. We broke the kiss to get some air and looked at each other breathlessly.

The next second he connected his lips again to mine and this time I took the lead and entered my tongue in his mouth. His hands moved all over my body. We were in the middle of our makeout session when suddenly we heard tires screeching and we knew someone came. I broke the kiss and looked at him horrified while he had a smirk
on his face.

***********************

Sometimes I just want to throw that smirk away from his face.

Not gonna lie, it makes him look hot.

Focus Aadya, Focus.

"I think it's Gio and Ika. Umm... You should go back to your room... I will open the door. Good night, Adrian", I said looking here and there and left from there.

We just had an intense makeout session so any formalities meant nothing. Right now my main concern was making myself look appropriate and not let anyone know whatever happened.

The door bell rang and I hurriedly went downstairs. I composed myself before opening the door. I saw Gio and Ika bantering as usual.

"Snowflake, please say something to me in Hindi", Gio pleaded behind her. Both of them ignored me as if I didn't exist.

Wowwwwwww...

Ika turned around and smiled his way before saying, "Saale Suar. Teri taange Tod ke tere haath mein na de diya na to Mera naam badal dena".
(Bloody Pig. If I don't break your leg and hand it to you, then change my name)

Youuu go gurlll. I somehow pushed my laugh down my throat.

"That was so sweet. Now tell me what curse words you used", Gio said. This guy actually is smart.

"Listen, Mr. Namune. Don't irritate me and go to sleep. Warna kaccha chaba jaungi tumhe kutte", she shouted at him and left towards my room.

He just chuckled at her tactics. Poor guy. I felt bad for him.

"You like her, don't you!?", I asked going beside him.

He looked my way surprised. That means they really ignored me. And now I don't feel bad anymore.

He smiled my way and said, "I somehow feel it's not one sided. She likes me but there is something stopping her. And I understand that, so I am ready to wait for however long it takes you know. Also, I love teasing her and making her angry. She looks cute"

"Good Night, Gio. And I hope you can break the high walls she has created. All the best", I said comforting him and left from there.

(All this while a pair of eyes were glaring at her)

I went back to my room and saw Ika removing her makeup. She looked at me from the mirror and turned my way.

"Why did you leave the event so early?", She asked

"I... Actually.... I saw him", I somehow told her. It's only her and Ansh Bhai (Manisha's brother) who knows about the incident that happened six years ago.

"No way. Fuckk. Bro you are fine na!? He didn't do anything, did he!? And why did you not tell me!? You are fine right!?", She came running my way and held my shoulders.

She knows how sensitive this topic is to me and I am thankful that she understands.

"I am alright. Adrian came in time before he could say anything. I then asked him to bring me back home. That's why we returned early", I said reassuring her.

"Thank God, tu thik hai. Mujhe bula leti paagal, main uski aisi waisi jaisi taisi kr deti. Chutiya saala", she started cursing Abhimaan and I chuckled at her antics.
(Thank God, You are fine. You could have called me, fool. I would have beat the shit out of him. Bloody bastard)

After that both of us went to bed directly. It was a long day today and both of us were tired.

"Waise iss Adrian ko to main raavan samjhti thi, ye to devmanus nikla", she said out of the blue and both of us laughed at that.
(Well, I thought Adrian was the Villain, but he is actually a hero)

After some minutes she fell asleep but today sleep was far from my eyes. The kiss was repeating in my mind on loop. Honestly speaking, I don't regret the kiss. But the thing that is eating me is, how am I going to face him.

I closed my eyes and tried to sleep avoiding all the questions. But again his face, his lips and the way his hands owned my body came to my head. The night is gonna be longer than that whole day I guess.

🕊️

Last night I didn't know when I fell asleep but thankfully I did. This morning both Ika and I woke up late because anyway we don't have to go to work today. Also, it is the last day before we leave for Udaipur so we had to complete some jewellery shopping in the evening. We already packed our bags, so everything was ready. Ika was staying at our place today and will go with us only.

Evening came early keeping in mind the fact that we woke up in the afternoon. Ika and I got ready and left the room.

"Fuckkk, I forgot phone inside. Tu aage Jaa main lekr aati hu", I said to her and went back to my room to get my phone.
(You go ahead I will come)

I took my phone and left my room. I was going straight when Adrian pulled me into his room. He closed the door and pinned me to it.

"Missed me, Dove. Because I did, a lot", he said and connected our lips.

I didn't get time to process anything when his lips furiously moved against mine. I wrapped my arms around his neck. He then pulled me up holding my waist and I folded my legs around his waist. We were kissing like there is no tomorrow and were enjoying every bit of it.

Finally, I broke the kiss to get some air. I looked up at him in his lust driven eyes. Being so close to him I could feel his girth pressing against my core which got me blushing Scarlett, I tried to move away from him but he was in no mood to leave me.

"I need to go. Ika must be waiting downstairs. We are going shopping for some jewellery", I tried to put forward my point and he put me down.

"Let me come with you", saying that he went inside to pick up his phone and wallet without giving me time to protest.

We left the room together and went downstairs. As we reached the parking area, we saw Ika and Gio talking to each other about something. Thank God, they were not blabbering again.

All four of us sat inside the car and we left from there. Adrian decided to drive and I was in the passenger seat while Gio and Ika were in the backseat. None of us said much so the car ride was mostly silent. All this while I noticed Adrian looking my way every now and then.

On the other hand, my brain was filling up with questions I didn't think of last night.

What happened in one night? This should never have happened between us. He is my brother's best friend. What if any of them find out about this? What are we now? Are we dating? Is it a fling? What will be the result of all this? Why can't I help the attraction between us?

________________________________________________

So, finally they kissed.

I know you might be feeling this happened so soon but I have a lot planned for ahead and accordingly the pace is fine.

And trust me I won't disappoint you all. At least I will try not to.

Also, about the new entry.... Well, stay tuned to know 😛

QOTD: DO YOU WANT THE NEXT CHAPTER TO START FROM WHERE IT ENDED OR DO YOU WANT ADRIAN'S POV ON THE KISS?

Do let me know if you liked the chapter or you are disappointed.

If we cross 100 votes on this chapter I am gonna update sooner 💙

Until next time 🫶🏻💖

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.9M 481K 70
This book will be under editing from 1st may, I won't take it down but I suggest you all wait till this message is removed |NOT AN ARRANGED MARRIAGE...
74.6K 3.4K 63
"I was invisible to him then and I will be forever" ~Nina Suresh "She's mine yet....she's not." ~Arjun Kapoor *~* โ™กNina Sureshโ™ก Fun, loving, selfle...
3.3K 153 9
Count to three. Do not kill your boss. And do not fall in love with him. That's a good start, especially when you work for New York's most eligible b...
25.8K 1K 41
๐€๐š๐ฅ๐ข๐ฒ๐š I'd sworn off of love and men after the fiasco that was my last relationship. Until I spent one steamy and passionate night with a dark...