Ishq Ki Kahani (#1)

By trixsterfairy

"Stop trying to act like my fiancée because I don't give a damn about you!" His words echoed through the room... More

Character Aesthetics and Introduction
COPYRIGHT AND TRIGGERS
Family Tree
Chapter-1: The Meetup
Chapter-2 : The First Meet
Chapter -3 : The Rich Brat and His Sweetheart
Chapter-4 : The Glimpse Of Past
Chapter-5 : The Choice
Chapter-6 : The Decision
Chapter-7: The Engagement
Chapter-8: The Forbidden Love (pt.1)
Chapter-9: The Trip
Chapter-11: The Locked Couple
Chapter-12: The Challenge
chapter-13 : The Flirting Game
Chapter-14: The Forbidden Love (pt.2)
Chapter-15: The Masterplan
SECRETS ✨
Chapter -16: The Traditional Mode
Chapter-17: The Rage
Chapter-18: The Double Date!
Chapter-19: The First Gift
Chapter-20: The Office Detour
Chapter-21: The Picnic
Chapter- 22: The Forbidden Love (pt.3)
Chapter-23: The Treasure Hunt
Chapters-24: The Cold Revenge
Chapter-25: The First Date
Chapter-26: The Jealousy
Chapter-27: The First Love {1M Special}
VERY VERY IMPORTANT NOTICE
Chapter-28: The Efforts
Chapter-29: The Fashion Show
Chapter-30: The After Effects
Chapter-31: The Date Crash
Chapter-32: The Unwanted Boyfriend
Chapter-33: The Spy Game
Update: Chapter-34, 35, 36 and 37
Chapter-34: The Rivalry {2M Special}
Chapter-35: The Unwanted Gifts
Chapter-36: The French Love
Chapter-37: The Revelations

Chapter-10 : The Unoffical Date

57.9K 2.9K 838
By trixsterfairy

Note: Many of you have texted me about making instagram accounts for the characters but I literally have no time for it. So if any of you do wanna make it text me on instagram: authourtrixster

Noor's POV :

After spoiling my second white dress he was sitting here in the deck beside me and scrolling through his phone, not even uttering an apology. I made a mental note to myself to never wear white again in front of him.

"If me being here is causing you so much problem why don't you just leave" he uttered not looking up from his phone as if reading my thoughts.

I was about to walk away when it suddenly occurred to me why should I leave I came here first. He has to leave. So I settled myself on the chair taking out my phone and started chilling. Suddenly I felt a goldenish brown pair of eyes on me shifting from his phone. But I ignored it. I wasn't going to let him ruin my trip, in my world he didn't exist. I was going to see the sunset from here as I had planned and then leave.

After about an hour the sun set and it was the most mesmerizing sunset I had ever seen in my life. The blue waters the pink sky the reddish hues of the sun. Once the sun finally set I started to get up and leave I had even forgotten the rich brat was still there but he got up almost immediately as well following me.

Behind him that girl Vaani seemed to be looking at us intently. Didn't these people have any other work. I normally get awkward around people and here it felt like these two were stalking me. I got to one of the isolated areas of the ship and clicked on the lift. We all had dinner planned together.

"Can't you really not take another lift?" I asked him who got on it with me.

"Do you see any other lift on this side? You chose to walk to the most isolated area what can I do?"

"You could have not followed me?" I said getting on the lift.

"I am not dying to stay with you." He replied arrogantly

"Tap on 2nd floor. That's where the dinner is" he told me. But as soon as I clicked on the 2nd floor, it went up for a second and stopped. No! The lights went out and the lift stopped working. This couldn't be happening with me.

"What happened? What the hell?" I asked panicking

"I don't know- it got stuck" Ahaan said worriedly pushing the lift doors.

"Hello? Can anyone hear me?!" I shouted for someone to help us outside the lift.

"Yes I can hear you now shut up" Ahaan replied annoyed.

"If I shut up who will help us?!" I shouted again.

"You chose the most isolated area with no one around no one will listen anyway!" He explained taking out his phone but it seemed like there was no signal. Getting stuck in a lift is one thing but getting stuck in a lift on a cruise ship on water, even the thought made me want to throw up.

I was supposed to stay 10 ft away from him. But here I was stuck in a lift not even 10ft with this rich brat!

Shayra's POV:
I got a text from Kabir asking me to bring Alizeh to the 3rd floor restaurant. Yes this guy had managed to take my number with this excuse of executing this plan.

"Alizeh wear the red one" I said looking at her dinner dresses.

"Why? It's literally like a family dinner." She said looking at her dresses.

"Because I am saying girl! Now fast!" I told her when Dua also came to the room. We were in Alizeh's room at the moment.

"Wow the room is really big, btw which floor is the dinner in again?"Dua said coming in.

"2nd floor" I said without thinking.

"Didn't you say it was 3rd floor?" Alizeh questioned.

"Oh yeah sorry I forgot it's 3rd floor" I said acting I could tell Dua later it was fine.Our group dinner was in 2nd floor and Alizeh and Zain's dinner date was in 3rd floor.

"Accha Shayra you go I am coming in 5" Alizeh said.

"It's okay I will wait." I was getting impatient sadly I was hungry because I forgot to have lunch.

"Actually it's going to take 25 more minutes I promise I will be in the 3rd floor by then" she said looking sorry.

"Actually you know what fine Dua you coming?" I asked

"Actually let me do a little touch up." Dua said getting on the vanity table with Alizeh.

"Okay you guys come later." I said mentally taking a note to send Dua a private text later to come to 2nd floor and left.

Alizeh's POV:
I wore a gorgeous sleeveless red satin night dinner dress which Shayra had chosen. But I wasn't going clubbing I reminded myself so to make it a family outfit I wore a short white denim jacket with it. I don't know what got into her that she chose my dress she was never interested in such stuff. Dua went to the washroom to do a little touch up there when I saw a notification pop up from her phone which was from Shayra

Shayra ♥️🍁🍷:
The dinner is in the 2nd floor for us. 3rd floor is a surprise dinner date for Alizeh and Zain. Kabir has booked the whole restaurant for them. DON'T TELL HER. Just send her there and then you go to the 2nd floor, I'll handle the rest.

So this is what she was cooking! I knew something was suspicious. I immediately texted her back from Dua's phone : "Okay 👍🏻 " and immediately deleted both the texts for her phone keeping it back.
They think they can outsmart me but they were wrong.

Dua came out of the washroom and I left with her for the 3rd floor and we didn't notice that we left her phone in the vanity table. Dua put my room keys in her bag as I didn't take one.

We reached the 3rd floor restaurant and it seemed like they had created a romantic environment because the place seemed darker than normal and inside I could see candle lights.

"Dua wait I want to change. You go on I will be back in 10 minutes." I made an excuse.

"What you look good dude! I swear Zain won't be able to take his eyes off you now come." She exclaimed.

"I couldn't care less about where his eyes are but I want to change you go." I exclaimed and left leaving her in the 3rd floor. I had to escape these people before they could send me on a forced date with that grumps.

I was waiting for the lift when it opened I immediately tried to get in without waiting for the person inside to get out, so he blocked my way and to look up I saw it was grumps. Being this close to him sent shivers down me. He was wearing a white shirt casually perfect for a date night. But had a formal suit in his hand. Was he gonna sit for a meeting now?! God knows how had they tricked him.

"Careful" he told me

"Get in!" I exclaimed taking his hand and turning him behind, getting him back on the lift as it closed.

"Wha-" but before he could complete I put my index finger in front of his lips reflexively.

"Chup" I said softly because I had suddenly lost all my voice due to our close proximity and his eyes widened as we stared at each other. What had no one said this guy to shut up before.

But before anymore butterflies could start flying inside me I quickly removed my fingers.

"It's a trap. They are planning a dinner date for us. Everyone's going to be on the restaurant in the 2nd floor not 3rd that's reserved only for us."

"I can't believe these guys." He commentated in his void voice. Did this guy ever feel emotions because I couldn't decipher anything from his expressions.

"But I can! You have the keys right?" I said clicking on the 4th floor that's where our room was.

"What keys?" he questioned

"Room keys?!" I exclaimed

"No there was only one room key and it was in the room and you came out last" He raised his eyebrows in question.

"It's with Dua. I wasn't carrying a bag so I put it in hers." I said looking down

"Then go and get it?" He asked

"What part of my explanation do you not understand. They all think we are at this dinner date in the 3rd floor if I go back now they will set us up there. No one can know we didn't go so stay away from them for the next 2-3 hrs." I sighed

"Great I have to attend an online meeting which I could have done peacefully in the room now but you have to cause a trouble everywhere of course. Why is your name Alizeh it should have been troublemaker." He asked acting all serious like it was an unsolvable mystery

This time I glared at him and clicked the 6th floor on the lift button.

"Why are we going all the way up now?" He questioned.

"To see your home planet in the sky" I replied sarcastically but this guy doesn't even get a joke.

We reached the 6th floor which was the last floor of the deck which didn't have anything else except an open deck and the inside lobby area which we just walked away from. It was empty surprisingly except a couple and two guys. But the view took my breath away. It was a perfectly blue sky with thousands of bright stars visible all around the crescent moon. Even the water was glittering due to the moon's light. This seemed to have come straight from paintings. I let out a sigh and when I looked at him he seemed to have been lost in the view as well except right now he had become my view.

"I am going to stay here you decide for yourself you can do your meeting or whatever if you want." I said getting comfortable on one the soft sofas taking off my jacket as I wasn't feeling cold anymore. It seemed like only the inside was way too cold due to the air conditioning.

"Fine." he said thinking thoughtfully for a second before taking the seat on the sofa beside me and folding his sleeves getting comfortable. It was awkward for a second so I thought of starting a conversation as soon as I turned to face him he looked at me and said "Don't" as if reading my thoughts.

"What don't" I questioned

"Don't try to start a conversation I don't want to know anything about you." He cleared himself.

"I am not dying to tell you about me. Don't be so self obsessed, I am not interested in you grumps." The last word was a slip of tongue.

"Repeat" he ordered.

"I won't my wish" I replied arrogantly.

"What did you just call me?" He questioned again daring me to repeat.

"Grumps because that's what you are. Do you even know how to smile or even enjoy?" I was actually curious did he know how to smile? Because what he did back in the room wasn't a genuine smile it was a mocking me.

He looked at me with a done face and put his finger forward slightly to shut my mouth, "Chup" but this one movement had erupted butterflies inside me. He quickly removed it though as his phone let out a remainder alarm.

"Important Meeting with Harrisons" it said.

He called someone and I thought here it goes back to a working robot but his next words actually surprised me. "Aliya reschedule my meeting for tomorrow" and kept the phone.

"Why?" I couldn't keep myself from asking.

"None of your business" he replied coldly again.

"Grumps" I muttered as I laid back to admire the Night Sky. Stargazing had always been on my bucket list and here I was fulfilling it in the most unexpected way.

"When can we leave?" He questioned again after a few moments.

"I am not leaving anytime soon you don't have to stay" I replied lost in the stars.

"I am staying as long as you're staying" his cold voice said.

"Why?" I asked

"You're my responsibility" he replied in his straightforward voice.

"I am not your responsibility. I can take care of myself. So leave" I replied coldly this time. This guy had split personality disorder. One second he acts like he won't do anything like my fiancée and the second second he goes saying I am his responsibility.

"I know you're more than capable of taking care of yourself and sending the opposition to hospital. But I am here so that you don't have to lift a finger okay" he replied laying back on the sofa beside me. I had gotten so used to his short direct answers that every time he said anything in addition it surprised me.

"Good that you understood" I replied cheekily.

"I understand everything. I know you aren't as innocent as you act." He replied gazing at the stars.

"I don't act innocent everyone just assumes I am innocent I just don't correct them." I answered in the same tone again.

"When are you leaving again?" he questioned

"In 4 months" I replied as after that I would go back to London as that's where I lived. Noor and Dua lived in America with their families. But Shayra and I lived abroad alone.

"We will finish this before that" he replied meaning us. I get it we will end this but why does he have to keep reminding me of how unwanted this is for him. Every time I become normal and probably there is a bit  improvement he doesn't leave a chance to remind me of how temporary this is. His words still ringed in my head every time I got distracted .
"Kabhi nah hone wali biwi"
(Never going to be wife)
I just hoped the deal would be finished before that so that it doesn't affect anyone.

"Good" I smiled but I know it didn't match my eyes and suddenly when I noticed a telescope on the last end of the deck and  before I knew it I got up and started walking towards it. Without question he followed me.

The experience I was having was surreal. I didn't know the name of the constellations but what I knew was it was the prettiest sky I had ever seen. When a cold breeze hit us now I was getting cold but I had left my white jacket on the sofa and I had no plan of going back at the moment so I let it be. But Zain had noticed my shivering body and before I could realize it he put the his blazer on me gently which he had been carrying since forever for the meeting which didn't take place. But I was too excited to make anything out of this.

•••

•••

"Do you want to see?" I asked excited and for once he didn't deny and took my place in front of the telescope while he admired the constellations I admired him. He was cold and rude yes but somewhere there was a soft and caring person which he had closed off anytime it tried to come out. Why? I didn't know that. Some people are introverted yes but he didn't seem only introverted it seemed like he was done with the world.

I don't think we were ever going to go on a date as he had made his intentions very clear but can I please consider this as our first date.

After a good twenty minutes we came back to our initial spot on the sofa and by now everyone was gone it was only us.

"It's been more than an hour. Should we go?" He asked

"Just thirty more minutes okay." I pleaded like a kid

"You're such a baby" he sighed

"Chup" I scolded him in my baby voice and got back to my stars but before I knew it I was asleep.

"Chup" these were the last words she told me before dozing off and it's been an hour since then. There was something about the way she bossed over me the way no one ever dared to. I had cancelled my damn important meeting just because of her wish to stay here.

When we walked in over here I noticed two guys staring over at her. Blood boiled over me even though I was patient as hell. So there was no way even in hell that I was going to leave her here alone. Not that I cared about her no I don't I told myself it's just that's how my Mom has raised me and now taking care of her was my duty even if for a few months. I don't know why it hadn't crossed her mind to get extra keys from the reception but I couldn't bring myself to crush her hopes of stargazing when she starting admiring them as if that's the prettiest thing she had ever seen.

When I suddenly pulled up the matter of finishing the engagement I didn't do it to remind her. It was a reminder to myself because I started questioning her about herself which I shouldn't care about in the first place. I had closed off my emotions long ago and now I wasn't sure if I was made for love though. As far as I had seen this was only a distraction from your goals and ambition and I needed no such thing in my life.

She had asked for thirty minutes and it had been an hour and what had I done all this time? Nothing just waited for her. Should I wake her up I thought to myself but immediately dismissed it seeing her sleeping like a teddy bear except she wasn't a teddy bear she was a total sleepy bear. Somehow she woke up and looked around her surroundings.

"I fell asleep?" She questioned in her sleepy voice.

"Yes." I replied

"How long?" She asked getting up.

"1 hour" I answered

"Okay you could have woken me up but let's go" she said standing and removing my blazer which I had given her. All this time I was dying because of the breeze actually but she had fallen asleep with it and there was nothing I could do. She has her jacket now I reminded myself and took it back and wore it.

We started walking away towards the lift again when she stopped in front of the mirror.

"Wait I am going to take a picture" she said

"Don't even dare take me in it" I replied seriously

"How self obsessed are you huh?" she replied as I turned my back to her walking away as she stood in front of the mirror. I just hated taking pictures while she seemed to love taking them.

•••

The picture Alizeh managed to take without him noticing 🤭

•••

She came back a minute later and we waited for the lift, all her focus on the phone most probably checking out her new pictures when she started staring at me with something in her mind.
"You want to say something?" I questioned I didn't like beating around the bush. She seemed to contemplate for a moment and answered.

"Tu as l'air sexy avec tes manches repliées" she said in a playful voice obviously thinking I don't know French.
(You look hotter with your sleeves folded)

"J'ai l'air chaud dans chaque regard" I replied with a smirk and turned to look at her gold reaction as she was trailing behind me.
(I look hot in every look)

For a second it seemed like her life flashed before her eyes as they bulged out. Her cheeks were flushed. She was at loss of words and I enjoyed that. Probably a reaction I won't ever forget because that's how lost she was whereas she seemed to have a befitting reply for everything. The lift decided to come to her rescue and she walked into it pushing me aside looking at her newfound interest-the floor.

"I didn't mean it I was just testing if you knew French" she said confidently as I got inside the lift.

"Sure. How are you going to tell everyone that you escaped a dinner date with me just to end up flirting with me at the end." I had never been interested to even to tease someone in my life and here I was teasing her as she turned into a beetroot. It was fun to watch.

She put on her most confident face and took a step forward closing the distance between us giving a bold mischievous smile.
"You don't know me Zain, I won't even hesitate  telling them I was flirting with you", she looked me dead in the eyes. It took all I had to control myself from showing any reaction. So she was flirting with me I confirmed.

This was the first time she took my name and it felt different from her mouth. Her taking my name did something to me as I found it difficult to breath, I had the same feeling on the day of the engagement when she first walked in through the door wearing my favorite color so I kept myself from all I could from glancing towards her again and again. Although I seemed to have a newfound interested towards red suddenly.

When it suddenly hit me again, I shouldn't be giving her hopes when there is none though I had warned her before.

"Don't fall for me. I won't catch you" I told her giving her back the bold look she had on her face locking our eyes. The bell of the lift tinkled meaning we reached our destination and her playful look was gone she gave me a sad smile the one which didn't match her eyes, muttering something and walked away.

(Extra points for guessing what Alizeh muttered)

We reached the 2nd floor restaurant to take our room key from Dua as we hoped to find her there but only to find Shayra and Kabir.

"So how was your dinner date? Thank me later guys." Kabir asked happily. It seemed like they had their own date going on all this time because no one else seemed to be around.

"We didn't go to your dinner date. We escaped it." Alizeh replied

Shayra and Kabir looked confused
"What no we confirmed that it was locked with you guys in there." Shayra replied

"No we were in the top deck all this time" Alizeh argued back.

"How's that possible? Then who are stuck in with each other?" Kabir asked Shayra in confusion while Alizeh couldn't stop laughing at their failed mission. It did seem hilarious I won't lie.

"We were stuck together"a familiar male voice replied from behind. We all turned back and if shock was something then I was experiencing it right now. Because in front of us stood Azaan and Dua together. Kabir and Shayra had locked these two inside the restaurant for the date instead of us.

•••

Target vote: 400+
Chapter-11 :
Spoiler

"Azaan I don't want to say anything to you" Dua replied

"Dua I am not that Azaan who left six years ago you probably won't believe me but I have changed." I sighed

Next update on 18 August

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.4K 172 15
18+content "This marriage nothing only for a business deal to me. I will make sure break this engagement in 6 month" He said very rudely And I wil...
14.7K 834 29
Desi four love stories in one series! Will you guys be able to handle that? ______________ Hania X Zaan: •| An Unlikely Bond Zaan Rehmani: "I'd soone...
4K 287 14
Lagte masum hai apne kasweer se Ek nazar unki jaane kahan le agayi Jaanate hi nhi jaise wo kon hai Saadagi husn ki meri jaan le gayi ...
763K 28.8K 34
Book 1 of the Second Chances Series #43 in spiritual as of December 2017 #6 in muslimlovestory as of July 2018 All her life, Mariam Waseem had been t...