My Everything (Scarlett Johan...

By ayemem215

You're a lawyer who used to be a top model when growing up. You stopped modeling to finish school and start y... More

1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.
30.
31.
32.
33.
34.
35.
36.
37.
38.
39.
40.
41.
42.
43.
44.
45.
46.
47.
48.
49.
50.
51.
52.
53.
54.
55.
56.
57.
58.
59
60.
61.
62.
63
64
65.
66
67.
68.
69.
70.
71
72.
73.
74.
75.
76
77
78.
79.
80
81.
Wedding Inspo
82.
83.
84.
85.
86.
87.
88.
89.
90.
91.
92.
93.
94.
96.
97.
98.
99.
100.
101.
102.
103.
104.
105.
106.
107.
108.
109.
110.
111.
112.
113.
114.
115.
116.
117.
118.
119.
120.
121.
122.
123.
124.
125.
126
127
128.
129.
130
131.
132
133.
134.
135.
136.
137.
138.
139.
140.
141.
142.
143.

95.

1.2K 23 2
By ayemem215

Scarlett's POV
It's currently 6:30pm and I'm running extremely late today. I had to stay late in the studio which meant y/n had to pick up Rose from school which would normally be fine. But next week is the BAR and she's been studying like crazy and even took a prep test that was 9 hours long and I knew she had a study session scheduled today with Danny, a coworker, but she assured me she could take Rose back to the office and study with her there. So that's where I'm heading, of course stopping for some food though.

The past couple months have been amazing in terms of y/ns mental health. I really feel like she's doing a lot better with her anxiety and the nightmares have stopped also. I wake up in the middle of the night to her cuddling me instead of her panicked and sweaty. I also think the job is helping her a lot. She's finally seeing her hard work pay off and once she passes the BAR she will be able to do so much more and on her own!

I pull into the parking garage waving at security whos seen me many times now and quickly head inside to the elevator. When the elevator dings open on the 33rd floor I can hear music blasting from the front entrance. I walk around a couple desks and make a turn down a hallway before I stop outside y/ns office clearly booming with music. I walk in to see y/n, Danny and Rose jumping around, doing the worst dance moves possible but laughing like crazy to the beat of Let's Dance by David Bowie.

I stand at the door with the bag of food in my hand and just lean, watching the chaos go on. Y/n spots me and dances her way over to me grabbing the food from my hands and dragging me over to where the dance party is happening. I can't stop the laughs that leave my mouth being so carefree dancing around her office with my two girls. Even if Danny's here it still feel like a core memory I need to save.

Y/n turns the music down a little and laughs before catching her breath.

"Studying hard huh?" I laugh

"We needed a little dance party break." She says and I nod agreeing. What better way to let off steam then jump around.

"I brought that Indian place you like" and her eyes light up like fireworks.

"Oh my god thank you." She says kissing me hard on the lips. She takes all the food out of the bags and she pulls out paper plates from a drawer and we all make a plate to eat. Of course she makes Rose a plate before herself, my unselfish queen.

"Can I quiz you?" I ask picking up the stack of index cards.

"Sure" she says overly confident.

"A man who was reportedly a renowned art thief was on trial for stealing several Picassos from a museum. The paintings had been recovered and were in the courtroom. The prosecution presented a professor of art history to authenticate each piece.
The defense obiected on the basis that the museum curator where the paintings were housed had to identify if these were in fact the paintings that were stolen." I glance up at y/n to see her listening intently and you can tell she's taking in every word I say. I take a deep breath and continue reading.
"Assuming that others will testify to the fact of the burglary, is the court likely to reject this witness as being qualified to authenticate the paintings in question, and why or why not?" I finish reading and look up at her from behind the index card. She has a thinking look on her face but then she smiles at me and opens her mouth.

"No, because the authentication can be accomplished in several different ways that will verify that it is the genuine piece of art in question." She says and I read the bottom of the card where the answer is and she is correct.

"Correct!!" I say and give her a high five.

"Here mama!!" Rose says and hands her a Hershey kiss. Then Rose opens one herself and they cheers before eating.

"Is that a reward system?" I ask laughing

"Yep. She gets one right and we get Hershey kisses. She gets one wrong then we have to give both of ours to Danny" rose says and Danny laughs when I look at him surprised.

"I haven't had to take too many from them. Y/ns like a freak genius." Danny says. "But I do have to make it home to watch the game with my roommate. He's superstitious." He says rolling his eyes and we both laugh.

"Danny boy thank you so much for the study sessions." Y/n says standing to walk him out.

"No problem y/n. We still have one more next week right? The day before the exam?" He asks.

"You betcha" she says and walks him to the elevator.

"How was studying with mama?" I ask Rose

"I didn't understand what they were talking about mostly but I got to draw on this a lot and have some chocolate!" She says pointing to the little whiteboard that's on her lap.

"That sounds somewhat fun" I say

"It was mommy. Don't worry mama always makes it fun" she says and I feel a little less guilty for not being able to pick her up.

Y/n walks back in her office and starts cleaning up the dinner trash and putting away her cards. "What do you guys say we grab some ice cream on the way home?" She suggests and as Rose didn't have enough sugar she bounces off the wall again in excitement squealing YESSSS

I give y/n a look like 'are you sure that's a good idea' and see her trying to back track in her mind how she is going to get out of this. She gathers her briefcase and we all walk out of the office together. "Come in my car" she asks when we reach the cars.

"But what about my car?"

"We can pick it up tomorrow, I don't have to be in the office and I can drive you to set in the morning. Please I want to hold your hand as I drive" she says in the sweetest voice so how could I say no.

"Sure honey" I say and we walk to her car. She puts Rose in her seat and buckles her in and I slip in the passenger seat but she does come into my side and buckle me up.

"I can manage that myself ya know?" I tease

"My job" she says and kisses my cheek before closing the door.

The whole car ride her hand doesn't leave my body. Whether she's stroking the knuckles on my hand or softly rubbing my thigh or even playing with my hair between her fingers she is always touching me. I notice her take the long way home and wonder if she has a plan I'm not in on?

"I missed you these past couple days. I feel like there's been a lot going on and we haven't seen each other more than a couple hours at night" she says

"I know. I missed you too but I always miss you." I laugh which makes her smile.

"Can I come to work with you tomorrow?" She asks

"Of course you can, are you hiding from something though?" I ask cautiously because she never gets a day off and I doubt she wants to spend it on set.

"Robert." She laughs. "He wants me to go over his house for a meeting and I'm just not in the mood for that." She says

"A meeting?" I ask

"Like Alcohol Anonymous. He thinks I should start talking about it even though I've told him I'm talking to Melanie I just don't think it's good to mess with what I've progressed with so far." She says

"Hmm. I think it would be good for you to see others struggling with what you are struggling with. But at the same time therapy was such a big step for you so I get it if the meeting would be too much too soon." I say

"I don't want to let him down but"

"Hey it's okay" I cut her off "he will understand but you have to tell him. Don't just ghost him." I say

"Your right. I'll call him tomorrow from your trailer" she says with a smile

"Lizzie is coming on set tomorrow for lunch too." I say

"Oh awesome I haven't seen her in a week." She says.

"Good so you can pick up lunch for us" I say

"Anything for you two babe" she says and I see her turn down our road.

I glance in the back seat to see Rose asleep already. "You're good" I say and she looks confused for a second

"Hm?"

"You took the long way home so Rose would fall asleep and doesn't ask for ice cream." I say and see her laugh.

"That sounds mean when you say it like that." She says

"It's what happened though!"

"Yeah but I just did it and didn't speak it into existence. Now she heard us in her sleep and will subconsciously remember" she says  parking the car.

"You're a dork. She will not!" I laugh and get out of the car. She pulls rose from her seat and her little body collapses into y/ns, dead asleep, and she carries her into the house. I follow her up the stairs and she heads into Roses room and gently lays her in the bed. I go to the drawers to grab pajamas and I watch as y/n takes her shoes off and places them in their spot next to her closet. I get Rose changed with the help of y/n and we both tuck her in before kissing her foreheads.

I change my clothes while she does something downstairs and when I come back down with my laptop I see her playing with her record player. She only ever puts that on when I'm working at home so it's like she read my mind knowing I still have some work to do.

"How'd you know?" I ask

"You put my sweatpants on"

"So that means?"

"It means you don't want to go to bed yet, and it means you don't want to snuggle or else you would've chosen shorts so we can snuggle under a blanket. And I know you put sweatpants on when sitting at the counter working because the metal of the chair is too cold." She says smiling holding a glass of wine for me.

"I wouldn't mind company" I say sitting at the island counter top and grab the glass of wine from her.

"Sounds good, I'm just going to change." She says and walks upstairs. I open my laptop and get started on all the notes I have to make before tomorrows scene. I hear feet come down the stairs a little while later but don't look up quick enough. I feel her moving behind me and then see her when she appears behind the counter across from me.

She has just a sports bra on and I can't see what's below the waist but god do I hope it's nothing. She pulls out a mug and starts to boil some water for a tea. That's when I see it, she's in shorts but there's a bulge coming from the front of her pants. And that bulge is doing something to me. I hear her stirring her tea not even realizing the water boiled and then look up to her already looking at me with a smirk.

"See something you like?" She asks.

I just bite my lip and nod my head with an innocent grin on my face.

She sips her tea and I see how her arm muscles flex when she brings the mug to her mouth. She places it down and walks around the island, next to me and pull the chair out from next to me so she can stand there. I see the bulge better now and I'm just wondering which of our toys is down there.

"What is it that you see?" She asks

"My gorgeous wife with something attached to her that I'd like to see" I say

"The only one that can make that happen is you" she says and I pull her close to me by the front of her shorts. When my lips crash to her I slip my hands further into her shorts and feel the toy around my hand. When I tug on it a little I hear her moan and then feel around it more. I smirk up at her realizing which toy it is.

"Strapless? That's my favorite" I say and she smiles.

"Why is it your favorite?"

"Because you get pleasure out of it and you fuck me the best with it" I say and she smiles before attacking my neck. I'm glad I'm not in an actual film this time because makeup would hate me. The pleasure is coursing through my veins when she sucks all over my neck. I love feeling her hands on my body. I push her shorts off her and the toy springs to life. Her hands fumble with my shirt but I help her take it off and then she slides my pants off as I stand. She crashes her lips to mine again and I feel her tap my legs so I jump into her arms. I'm too focused on her lips to notice she puts me on the couch. She kisses down my neck stopping at my bra and kisses my nipples through my bra. They were so hard just that covered touch was enough to make me squirm. She hovers over me and looks into my eyes almost asking if this is okay.

"Wait! I want to ride you"

She nodded her head with a smirk before switching our positions, so I was on top. I leaned down and kissed her as she grabbed hold of the plastic cock that was already halfway inside her.
As she moved it to my centre I moaned as she ran it through my folds.

This toy was going to be the death of me.
I lowered myself onto the toy with a sigh against her lips before looking down to see her hips flush against mine, the toy completely inside both of us. I kissed her neck as i began rocking my hips back and forth.
"Fuck this feels amazing baby," I said against her lips.

She nodded in agreement and started to move her hips at a faster rate. Y/n looked me in the eyes and kissed me deeply, our tongues fighting for dominance inside our mouths as she was grinding against me. She moved one of her hands from my cheek to press against my clit, making me shudder on top of her.
"Fuck fuck," I say, throwing my head back, "I'm so close"

"Me too baby, cum with me" she moans out as her hand flies to my hips to help me a little. She guides my hips and keeps moving her hips under me until my orgasm crashes through me and once I release I feel y/n stiffen for a moment and let out the most beautiful breathtakingly sexy moan ever.

"Wow" she pants with her arms wrapped around my waist and head on my chest. She leans back brings me back with her so I'm laying on her chest now.

"Wow is right" I say and pull back just enough to kiss her lips. I slowly get off of the toy and she slips it out of her. She gets up walking to the kitchen and I just take a moment before I stand. She comes back with some wipes and wipes me clean and then dresses me again.

"Can I get you a snack?" She asks and I nod my head but she leans down on the couch close to me scooping me up.

"Baby! I'm going to fall!"

"I got you my love" she says and kisses my cheek. She places me back at the stool in the kitchen and goes to wash the strawberries in the fridge. A couple minutes later she is feeding me strawberries while scrolling on her phone and watching me work. She can turn the simplest of things into the most memorable ones.

Now, how do I tell her I got a job offer on the table in Australia for 6 months.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Ahhhh Work is starting back up for me and has been so hectic!

Hope you all have a wonderful weekend hoping to get more chapters out tonight!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

229K 4.8K 30
one shots stories of Scar and Nat. requests are open Happy reading dudes Will be updated of a Monday if I have one to do
77.3K 4.1K 31
A story between Scarlett Johansson and Y/N L/N. Y/N L/N is a thirty-six-year-old woman. She owns a publishing company, L/N's publishing company, and...
369K 13.7K 40
You're Lizzie's best friend who just booked a role in Infinity War alongside her. You're so excited because Marvel is your favourite franchise. Peopl...
55.3K 1.5K 37
When her clumsiness and awkwardness has Allie running into a beautiful Blonde whilst at work. After multiple encounters (and some help from friends)...