Angel Valhalla

By CennamonGurl

It's a typical party night for Lilith until things take a turn for the worst. Knocked out by drugs and alcoho... More

All Rights Reserved
One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten|pt.1
Ten|pt.2
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty-One
Twenty-Two
Twenty-three
Twenty-four
Twenty-Five
Twenty-Six
Twenty-Seven
Twenty-Eight
Twenty-Nine
Thirty
Thirty-one
Thirty-two
thirty-three~a forever.
Thirty-four
thirty-five
Thirty-six
Thirty-seven
thirty-eight
thirty-nine
Fourty
Fourty-one
Fourty-two
Fourty-three
forty-four

Fifteen

6.1K 251 22
By CennamonGurl

I woke up to a broken day. I think I had passed out from hunger. Or perhaps I was just really exhausted. Either way, it didn't matter. All I wanted was to get the hell out of here and take a shower. I told myself over and over that it all would end. That I was Lilith. And that although bad things usually happened to Lilith, she always made it out okay. This needed to be one of those times. I couldn't picture my parents getting the news about their dead daughter. It just wasn't going to happen. It couldn't. I was going to survive this crap. I always did.

And if no one was going to come through the door to save me, I would have to save myself. No matter what it took. I was going to leave this place in one piece.

"Alex, look." Scarlett's voice from across the room steered me away from my thoughts and I looked up from the floor through the curtain of my black hair.

Alex strode to her side with long legs and a deadly look in his eyes. He shoved Scarlett aside to get a better view of whatever she wanted to show him that was outside.

He squinted trying to get a better look and then all of a sudden his eyes went wide. He turned around," They're here-"

He was caught off short as the door was showers with bullets knocking it down and demolishing it to nothing but chunks of wood.

Everyone in the room ducked, and in stepped a tall man with a steel blue gaze. His gaze scanned the room until he found what he was looking for. His eyes locked on me.

Everything that happened after that was a blur. I don't even know how it happened. I remember a storm of bullets. The loud booming noise. The chaos unfolding. It was nothing like in the movies. This was hell.

Men filled up the room and began to shoot at each other. I rolled over to the floor, still tied to the broken chair. I closed my eyes and hoped I wouldn't get hit. As the rain of bullets continued to hail, even through it, hands came to my rescue and quickly undid the ties.

I strained my neck and tried to look behind me, and caught brown locks.

"Missed me?" I heard that familiar cocky voice.

"Nate? What are you doing here?" I cried out as the ties fell to the floor and I crouched up. I didn't dare stand up knowing I could easily get hit.

"Saving your small, but very nice, ass."
He replied with that grin of his I knew all too well.

I couldn't help the anger that welled up in me at his words."You idiot!" My hand came down on his head as I whacked him.

"What the hell?!" He replies rubbing the spot.

"I can't believe you, Nate. Do you realize how much danger you're in right now?"

"It's no biggie. Just like playing COD. But we have to get out of here soon. Come on."

He grabbed my wrists and bolted behind the couch. I followed closed behind as bullets went through the couch. One flew right past my left cheek, and I gulped with fear.

"What's the plan?" I whispered.

Nate popped his head around the couch inspecting the situation.

"Don't really have one. I just saw you and came to rescue you. The rest didn't really matter at that time. Kind of wished I thought things through now."

I narrowed my eyes at him and gave him a dry look. Then I looked at where he was looking and realized that both Cam and Alex were going at each other. Their men shooting bullets into each other. Already several bodies laid on the floor. The good thing was that they weren't targeting us at the moment.

We just had to make it across the living room to the other side where Cam and his men where. But we had to cross the sea of fire and hoped we didn't get struck.

"On the count of three." I whispered as I held on to his hand and squeezed it.

"One."

The bullets continued to fly across the room and one ended up hitting one of Alex's man who had been standing besides me. He fell to the floor with a bloody hole in his left eye. I looked away repulsed.

"Two."

My heart pulsed.

"Three!" I bolted through the sea, meeting Cams eyes who had two guns in his hands and was firing quickly.

"Behind me!" He yelled at me as he shot anyone down that tried to cross our paths. I ran behind him and ran out the entrance. I watched as he continued to shoot as he walked backwards and then once we were outside we made a run for it. The rest of his men followed. Bullets hit the ground besides our feet as we desperately tried to make it to the black cars parked out in front of the mansion.

"Fuck!" I heard a familiar voice curse out in pain and I looked to my right and realized James had been running besides me. He grabbed his left arm in pain, but continued to run.

"They got my left arm." He breathed out as we reached the black Range Rover. Cam opened the door and quickly shoved me inside followed by James and then he got into the seat next to me.

"Drive!" He yelled at the driver.

And then something unraveled before my eyes.

"Wait!" I shot up from the back seat looking inside the car. Then I pressed my forehead on the cool window and looked through the heavy tinted window.

All of Cam's men where in their cars and had the engine on. They were just waiting for Cam to leave so that they could follow.

"Where's Nate?" I breathed out wiping the sweat of my forehead and looked around me exasperated.

Cam leaned in, his hand outstretched towards me, something sad and blue pooled in his eyes. I looked back at him confused, my eyes trying to decipher the look he was giving me. "Lilith... " He swallowed hard," He didn't make it out." He finally said.

"What? No. He was literally just behind me..." I whispered back at him with a skeptic look, but his look didn't change.

Finally I broke. "No! Just no!" I repeated and allowed my emotions to take over. "I'm going back for him!" I pushed Cam away and threw the car door open and sprung through the front entrance not caring whether I got shot. I heard Cam's heavy footsteps as he ran after me calling my name, but I was too caught up in the scene in front of me.

The siblings had left. I didn't see their bodies lying around so they must have escaped. The mansion had been trashed. Havoc had rained down it along with dead bodies everywhere. I wiped away heavy tears and sniffed as I ran my eyes across the room.

And in the mists of despair, I found him.

I screamed a screeching blood curling scream that made my throat ache, but even then I continued to scream.

Cam's arms found me, but I pushed him away and ran over to the boy in the white t-shirt with a red stain on it who laid on the floor.

I fell to my knees as the tears fell down.

"You idiot! I told you this was dangerous!" I cried out as grabbed the limp head and placed it on my knees.

I heard the noise of blood gurgled out and soft grunts. Green eyes opened and looked up at me like I was their world.

"I lied. This was nothing like COD." He whispered out as blood flooded down those red stained lips.

"Shhh don't talk." I whispered to him barley able to hold back a cry and I wiped away the blood from his lips.

"Call an ambulance!" I yelled out behind my shoulder not sure who I was talking to.

One of his cold hands managed to grasp on to my own. He squeezed it right as he swallowed a hard lump. His green eyes twinkled as they looked at me as if he wasn't dying before my eyes.

"I'm dying Lilith..."

"No, please no."I begged, refusing to give into his words as I held his hand for dear life.

Surprisingly, he still held much strength and with his other hand he grabbed a fistful of my hair and brought my forehead down to touch his.

"No, listen!" He bit out with clenched teeth, blood spilling from his mouth,"I don't have much time left. I just want to tell you that...that I love you and I don't regret anything...Also, please tell my dad I love him. I love that old man so fucking much..." I could see the adoration in his green eyes as he spoke,"and molly, tell her I'm sorry I didn't make it. But most importantly, I love you and dad,
don't forget that. I'm happy I got to meet you, and I'm happy I died for you...best fucking way to go."

I'm happy I died for you...

No, he wasn't going to die.
My heart could not go through that pain. But it did. It felt like someone had dug their nails into my chest and ripped out my heart, and torn it to pieces. Like someone had dropped a giant boulder on my chest. It crushed me, and made it hard for me to breath. It was the worst possible feeling ever, and I never wanted to feel
it again.

His eyes fluttered close and he was barely able to speak out the last words.

"I love you too, Nate. I freaking adore you." I cried out and pulled him in for a kiss. His cold lips moved softly against mine like they had always moved. They showed me love like no other. Blood spilled from his mouth into mine, but I didn't care. This is how he tasted and forever I would cherish his taste. I continued to kiss him a bloody kiss until his cold lips stopped moving, his hand stopped squeezing mine, and his heart stopped beating.

Lilith lived today. But Nathaniel died.

~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.3K 205 14
In an effort to add some excitement to her life, Scarlett decides that during a night out with her friend, she'll be open to every new experience, th...
86 0 23
Ryan Case- a murderer. Peyton Wright- a fighter. He killed her family and she tortured him. Now he needs her help to stop a madman. Peyton was living...
1M 28K 36
Alex Brooks and before you might ask. No alex is not a boy she's a girl. And the baddest one of them all No she's not an FBI agent or she doesn't w...
72K 1.5K 24
She's a fighter He's a cold hearted killer What will happen when their world's collide? ☘☘☘☘☘☘☘☘☘☘☘☘☘☘☘☘☘☘☘☘☘☘☘☘☘ 17 year old Jennifer has had her f...