Closer | A Theo Nott Enemies...

By OutsidersAf

Amalia Zabini has never been one to rock the boat, being adopted made her the butt of all jokes, especially t... More

Introduction
Don't Trust Me
Trials
Dare
She
Headless
FOR YOUR LOVE
976-EVIL
Come As You Are
Prisoner
Cherry
Everlong
In My Feelings
Desire
Peppers
Salvatore
Woo
Crushcrushcrush
Rush
Gossip
Electric
Kintsugi
Wildflower
Ohms
Be Quiet and Drive
Soap
Notice Me
Sabotage
Playing Dangerous
Eventually
Kinda Out Of Luck
Ultraviolence
K-12
Fast In My Car
Bound 2
If u Think I'm Pretty
Teacher's Pet
MY EYES
Little Bit
feel something
Author Note
Night Shift
Good Looking
Je Te Laisserai Des Mots
Waves
Atlas: Touch
Tutto questo sei tu
It Will Rain

In My Room

7.4K 89 65
By OutsidersAf

We waltz our way to the room of requirement and find, yet again no one there, or so we thought, out of thin air the same twin from the first challenge appears.

"Ah ladies, you brought friends."

He walks up to us smiling, normally most guys don't like it when girls bring guys to parties, or so Pansy told me.

"Don't be shy, come on in, drink as much as you please, and if you're going to smoke, go to the garden, thank you!"

He closes the door behind us and we are met with so many bodies in the room of requirement.

"Well, you heard the man, to the bar!"

Mattheo shouts over the music and leads us to the bar. We have to squeeze our way past multiple people to get to there but we finally made it.

"Hello good sir may I please have 1,2,3...6 shots of firewhiskey, make them a double."

Mattheo smiles and turns to us but his smile completely drops when he sees all of us giving him a jaw dropping expression.

"What? We need to get fucked up, or at least I do to be able to say I attended a Gryffindor Hufflepuff party."

We laugh at his response and promptly take the shot. It was a mouthful for sure but burned in the best way possible.

I was still a little buzzed from early so two of these would have me feeling overly good.

"Say, Malia, you look extremely dashing tonight, any reason why?"

Mattheo grins at me with mischief in his voice. I cock an eyebrow at him.

"Well all the girls look dashing, I just wanted to fit in."

Signaling the Gryffindor bartender to get another round. A little snort comes from Mattheo and I playfully hit his arm.

"Um, ow!"

He pretends that he's hurt and rubs his arm.

"Shut up Mattheo."

I laugh shoving him slightly.

"No seriously, who are you wearing that for because that is a 'I'm ready to make love to you' dress."

My jaw drops as I couldn't even fathom what he had just said.

"For the record, Pansy told me to wear this okay?"

Replying back, handing him one of the shots the Gryffindor placed in front of us.

"No I didn't."

Pansy yells before taking her shot and running away so I couldn't say anything else. Mattheo gives me a glance and smiles.

I smile back and throw the shot down my throat.

"Alright, I should be set for the night."

I was about to leave the bar when Mattheo grabbed my wrist and made a pouty face.

"Ugh, fine one more!"

~*~

I am overly drunk.

I let the music make me dance the way it wanted me to.

Surprisingly the music was really good, it seemed as though the other identical ginger from earlier was in charge of switching each vinyl.

Mattheo and I twirled each other and dipped one another, laughter between us was the only noises escaping our mouths, that was until a firm hand gripped Mattheo's shoulder causing him to turn in the direction of the hand.

"Oi mate, you made it!"

I was so drunk I couldn't even see who he was talking to, so I just closed my eyes and swayed to the music.

Snapping out of my trance and come to find out it's a drunken Pansy giggling and over apologizing.
Grinning ear to ear, I pull her into a hug and continue dancing with her like that.

"Oh my gosh, look at those girls trying to dance over there."

We look over at a pair of Gryffindor girls dancing on a table, some boys start to boo and tell them to get down.

"How rude! I bet they wouldn't do that if you were up there."

I nudge Pansy which made a shocked expression come from her.

"Me?! No, they wouldn't do that if YOU were up there."

"No way Pansy."

A smile dances across her lips and I could already tell she had something in mind.

"Oh no, what is it?"

"I bet you that you will be able to dance on the table longer than I can."

"You're on."

I'm almost certain it was the copious amount of fire whiskey that had settled in my blood, I just wasn't sure where this date devil personality was drawn from.

"Boys, may I have a hand?"

The Gryffindor boys eyed me up and down and smile amongst themselves.

"That's something I'd like to see up there."

Normally this would be completely disgusting to me, however it didn't bother me.
Locking eyes with Pansy on the opposite table of me.
Fueled by the excitement of the music that pulsed through the room, my body swayed and swirled, casting a spell over the captivated onlookers.

With each sway of my hips and twirl of my hair, my movements seemed to mirror the rhythmic beats that surrounded me.

I couldn't contain myself and let out a laugh amidst the cheers and whistles.

Apparently my dancing didn't only attract the entire room but in my blurred vision a drunken Theo approaches the table. I slowly work my hips down to the ground so I can see him better.

"Well, aren't you the center of attention tonight? Enjoying the show you're putting on?"

His voice edged with a cold sneer

My laughter rang out, my eyes locking onto his with a hint of challenge.

"Oh, Theodore, don't tell me you're jealous. I never thought you cared enough to feel anything."

I go to work my way back up to stand when I feel a strong grip wrap around my waist and I'm pulled over Theo's shoulders.

The entire crowd whistled as he walked to the door.

"Jealousy is for those who have something to lose, Amalia. And I assure you, I have no intention of losing anything by getting tangled in your little charade."

Theo spike tightening his grip around my waist as he walked through the corridor with me still over his shoulder.

"You're quite the mystery, Theodore. All this built up anger towards me, but I've caught you looking at me more times than I can count."

I'm not sure if it was the liquor talking but a seductive edge crept up into my tone.

Theo stopped in his tracks and threw me off of his shoulders planting me on my feet, still refusing to let go of my waist.

A dangerous glint danced in his eyes as he guided me towards the dungeons.

"You're mistaken if you think I'm here to entertain your delusions, Amalia. I'm just going to make sure you understand the consequences of your reckless behavior."

Theo swung the door open to the common room not even bothering to close it.

I start to pull against him as we approach the stairs. He gives me an annoyed look.

"My feet hurt."

He roles his eyes and throws me over his shoulder again.

I drape myself over his shoulders like a dead body, but was soon taken out when I felt myself thrown onto a bed that I realized wasn't mine.

"You're playing with fire, Amalia. Your little games won't work on me."

Theo's voice lowered to a whisper as he hovered a top of me. We stayed like this for a little while longer before he began to walk towards his bathroom.

"Does this have anything to do with a certain Hufflepuff?"

Stumbling, trying to catch my balance.

"Oh, please, Amalia. Diggory is nothing compared to me. You're just too blind to see it."

Theodore's eyes flashed with anger and annoyance.

"Blind? More like smart enough to avoid falling into your twisted web of darkness, Theodore."

I scoffed, as a wicked smirk appeared on my lips.

Merlin I am drunk.

"You think you're so clever, Amalia. But deep down, you know you'd rather be tangled up with me than anyone else, now sit back down and go to bed, you're hammered."

Theo's voice grew darker as jealousy and anger set his tone.

"You think you can control me, Theodore? Scolding me for having some fun at the party? Scolding Diggory for Merlin knows what?! You're just jealous because you can't handle seeing me enjoy myself."

My eyes blazed with anger.

"Oh, Amalia, I can handle you just fine. In fact, I could handle you in ways you've never even imagined."

Theo smirked, his voice flaming with sarcasm.
My eyes narrowed, a mixture of annoyance and desire flickering within them.

"Is that so, Theodore? Maybe you should put your money where your mouth is and show me what you're capable of."

I can not stop myself.

"Careful what you wish for, Amalia. Once I start, there's no going back."

Theo stepped closer, his voice low and dangerous.
"I'm not afraid of you, Theodore. In fact, I've always wondered what lies beneath that cold exterior of yours, I did catch a quick glimpse at the Astronomy Tower, remember?"

My lips curling into a wicked smile.

Theo's hand gripped my waist, pulling me against him.

"You want to play this game, Amalia? Fine. But remember, I play to win."

Only a hair was separating us.

"I'll make you forget about anyone else, Amalia. I'll make sure you only crave me."

My breath hitched as Theo's lips brushed against my ear, his voice a seductive whisper.

I could feel a warmth coming from me in places I've never felt before.

Theo's grip tightened.

I gasped as Theodore's lips crashed against my neck.

"You have no fucking idea how long I've wanted to control you, Amalia."

He growled, his voice filled with a sense of dominance and longing. Theo's fingers gripped my waist, leaving bruises as he pulled me closer.

"You've been teasing me for far too long. Now, you're gonna get exactly what you've been begging for."

Our lips collided in a savage kiss, teeth clashing and tongues battling for dominance. I couldn't help but moan against his lips, my body arching against Theo's as we devoured each other with hunger.

"Fuck, Theo."

I gasped, as he scoops me up with one arm, carrying me to his bed. He sits down forcefully pushing me down onto his lap.

"Don't hold back, take me like you've always fantasized."

I moaned into his ear as his grip began to tighten on me.

"You want it rough? You want me to claim you like you're mine?"

Theo's voice only ignited the fiery intensity between us. His hands traveled lower, as he slipped his fingers past my underwear gliding across my wetness, making a gasp escape my lips.

"This is what you've been begging for, isn't it? Me pounding into you, making you scream my name."

"Make me yours Theo."

In a breathily plea I beg him.

With that, Theo flipped us over to him on top of me. Our bodies collided with a passion unlike ever before. As I began to take off his clothes for him, he threw my arms back, reaching under his bed, grabbing what appeared to be a rope?

I didn't question him and let him take full control. Bounding my wrists together, attaching them to his bed frame, he was now in total control of me.

Theo smirked as he began to unbutton his shirt, to which he ended up ripping off of himself. Unbuckling his trousers I could see just how much he wanted me.

Leaning over me he, began to pull down my dress, noticing the straps, he couldn't take it any longer, he tore the dress, leaving me in nothing but my black lace thong. In a fit of hunger he ripped my thong off as well, diving his face between my legs.

I gasped and moaned as his tongue danced on my clit.

God I wish my hands weren't tied.

I grinder my hips against him which made his fingers dig even deeper into my hips.

"Oh my God Theo, I'm gonna-"

I couldn't finish my sentence or anything at all since he removed his tongue. I groaned and rolled my eyes, begging him for more.

He smirked and his lips came crashing down on mine, as if he needed to breathe me in. I suddenly felt the tip of him at my entrance and moaned.

"Please Theo, I can't wait any longer."

He smiled, moving on hand to my neck and the other on his massive dick.

Slowly but surely he put himself inside of me. Both of us ached in pleasure as I felt him stretching me as far as he could.

"This is better than I could've imagined, fuck."

Theo whimpered.

Each thrust was a symphony of pleasure and pain, our moans and cries filling the room, mixing with the sounds of our bodies crashing together.

"You're mine, Amalia. I'm going to mark every inch of your body. You'll never forget who owns you."

He said in between breaths.

I couldn't take it any longer and surrendered to the overwhelming sensations.

"Y-yes Theo, oh my god."

Our moans were louder than ever as he got faster and deeper with each thrust. I could feel myself reaching a point I could only have dreamed of.

I began to feel myself tighten around him and with one final thrust we climaxed together. We painted as we tried to regain ourselves after the explosion that happened. Theo pulls himself out of me and unties me, collapsing on top of me soon after.

He grabs me and wraps his big arms around me, kissing the temple of my forehead and pulling the blanket over us.

"Goodnight Princess."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.2K 233 18
Malfoy x Nott Mae Malfoy x Theodore Nott Social media (Instagram, messages) ‼️THERE WILL BE NO SMUT ‼️Sure I will do a few intimate parts but nothing...
14.1K 89 14
mattheo riddle, theodore nott & tom riddle smut one shots *im only doing these 3 because they're my favs and wont take requests for other characters...
42.8K 616 14
Theodore Nott has never had a thing for love and flowers, especially when it came down to particular girls his friends disliked. But when a hopeless...
139K 1.9K 35
You can't feel the burning until it's taken over... (Mattheo Riddle x Fem! Y/n) sᴛᴀʀᴛᴇᴅ ᴊᴜʟʏ 𝟸𝟸 ᴇɴᴅᴇᴅ ? Reads: 1k - 7 Dec 2022 10k - 21 April 2023 ...