Closer | A Theo Nott Enemies...

By OutsidersAf

Amalia Zabini has never been one to rock the boat, being adopted made her the butt of all jokes, especially t... More

Introduction
Don't Trust Me
Trials
Dare
She
Headless
In My Room
976-EVIL
Come As You Are
Prisoner
Cherry
Everlong
In My Feelings
Desire
Peppers
Salvatore
Woo
Crushcrushcrush
Rush
Gossip
Electric
Kintsugi
Wildflower
Ohms
Be Quiet and Drive
Soap
Notice Me
Sabotage
Playing Dangerous
Eventually
Kinda Out Of Luck
Ultraviolence
K-12
Fast In My Car
Bound 2
If u Think I'm Pretty
Teacher's Pet
MY EYES
Little Bit
feel something
Author Note
Night Shift
Good Looking
Je Te Laisserai Des Mots
Waves
Atlas: Touch
Tutto questo sei tu
It Will Rain

FOR YOUR LOVE

6.8K 74 39
By OutsidersAf

My hands shake with anticipation as I wait for this mystery person to make their way to tower.

I check my watch just to make sure I didn't come too early, but it was 7:58 and still no sign of this person.

"Bloody hell I should've worn a jumper."

Quivering from the late September wind. I move behind a pillar to block the wind and give myself some warmth.

I impatiently bite my nails staring at the entrance to the tower, when I see a shadow appear on the wall making their way up the stairs. Standing up and fix myself, trying to stand as nonchalantly as possible.

"Why are you standing like that?"

"Like what?"

My arm was bent over my head with one leg propped against the wall. I realized how idiotic I look and promptly stood up straight.

"Hi Cedric."

My arms holding me to not show him any sign of opening from me.

I couldn't even face myself to look into his eyes. We have not talked ever since Theo caught the two of us.

I wonder if he was thinking the same.

"I didn't bring up the note right away, just in case it wasn't him who wrote it."

Cedric's warm smile greeted me, his eyes meeting mine with a flicker of recognition.

"It's been a while."

He replied, his voice a mix of charm and unease.
I bit my lip out of embarrassment, glancing down at my shoes before meeting his gaze again.

"Yeah, it has."

I hate to admit it but, a hint of a blush tainted my cheeks.

"So you got the note."

He blushed walking closer to me.

"About that note you left me,"

I began, my voice tinged with curiosity.
Cedric chuckled softly, his gaze lingering on me.

"I was hoping you'd be intrigued."

He confessed, his tone holding a hint of playful flirtation. My lips curled into a mischievous smile.

"Well, you certainly caught my attention."

I admitted, a teasing glint in my eyes.

"Though, I remember the last time we were almost alone together, this is definitely bringing back some memories."

Cedric's eyes sparkled with amusement, memories of their near encounter resurfacing.

"Theodore Nott walking in on us, right?"

He replied, a lopsided grin forming.

"Quite the memorable interruption."

I nodded, a soft laugh escaping me.

"Indeed,"

I agreed, the tension between us slowly easing.

"So, what did you want to talk about?"

Cedric's expression turned more serious, his gaze locked onto mine.

"Amalia, I was wondering if you'd consider being my date for the Yule Ball."

He asked, his voice holding a mix of hope and vulnerability. I couldn't help but have the dumbest smile plastered across my face.

I've never been asked to a dance before.

Before I could respond, a voice cut through the moment, riddled with jealousy.

"Well, well, what do we have here?"

Theo sneered, his presence sending a wave of tension through the air.

I could see Cedric's jaw tense as he turned to face Theo, his eyes narrowing slightly.

"Nott."

He acknowledged, his tone cool.

My frustration with Theo's intrusion was evident in my voice.

"Can't you see we're having a private conversation?"

I retorted, my eyes flashing with annoyance. Theo's smirk only widened, his eyes flickering between Cedric and I.

"Private, huh? Didn't realize I was interrupting a romantic moment."

He taunted, his tone radiating with sarcasm. Cedric's grip on his emotions tightened, but he kept his composure.

"Actually, you are interrupting."

He replied evenly, his gaze unwavering.

My irritation was now throw the sky (since there's hardly a roof in the Astronomy Tower).

"What do you want, Theodore?"

I snapped. Theo's smirk remained, his eyes locking onto mine with a challenging glint.

"Just making sure you haven't forgotten about our little mischief in the closet, princess."

He replied, his voice a mixture of arrogance and eagerness. Cedric's voice held a hint of warning as he spoke up.

"There's no need for this, Nott."

He said, his tone firm. I took a step closer to Cedric, a determined fire in my eyes.

"Stop lying just because you have nothing better to do, Cedric we can discuss this another time."

I suggested, my voice filled with defiance. Cedric nodded, his gaze never leaving Theodore's.

"You're right."

He agreed, his voice steady.

"We'll finish this conversation later."

As Cedric turned to leave, Theo's laughter echoed.

"Sure thing, lovebirds. I'll be waiting for when you decide to sleep with her and leave her."

Theo taunted, his words had a mixture of jealousy and longing. I stand there watching Cedric walk down the stairs, focusing my eyes onto Theo who was standing there with that same stupid smug look on his face.

The tension in the air was almost gagging us. With Theo's interruption, the sweet and potentially romantic moment had been abruptly shattered, leaving behind a bittersweet taste of what could have been.

"What are you going to cry?"

He laughs, lighting a cigarette, this time when the flame sparks all I could see was a poker face, no tears this time.

"Why do you have to ruin everything."

I spat at him making my way to the stairs. This time instead of grabbing me, he let me leave.

Tears filled my eyes out of sheer embarrassment. I knew Cedric wasn't going to ask me anymore now because of that lowlife. I hold myself making my way to the dungeons, not caring if Filch were there to catch me.

To my luck, no one was in the common room and I got to my room without a problem, except Pansy was slipping on her shoes with a worried look on her face.

"Oh thank heavens you're here, I was just about to-Malia, is everything alright?"

She softened her tone and made her way towards me, embracing me in a much needed hug.

I accepted it and let a few tears fall from my eyes. We stayed like this for a little while longer until I finally spoke up.

"I have something to tell you."

~*~

"That foul, loathsome, evil little cockroach!"

I chuckle through my tears at Pansy's response.
I had to tell her what was going on, and honestly, it felt really good to confide in her.

"Why didn't you tell me all of this before!?"

She began pacing around the room as if it was her fault I didn't tell her. My heart sank.

She truly does care about me.

"It's not you Pansy, I've had a hard life and trusting people isn't my strong suit, but now I know that I can and will tell you everything."

Giving her a weak smile indicating that what I was saying was true. She sat down beside me on my bed with a smile appearing as she thought to herself.

"Fuck him, if he wants to play dirty so be it, and don't say you feel bad because of that exchange in the mop closet, he deserves it."

She hissed the last part with rage and made me realize that he never deserved my sympathy, even if he didn't ever see it, I should've never felt it for him.

"You're right, from now on, I'm going to give him a taste of his own medicine and see how he likes it."

~*~

Approaching the Slytherin table, my eyes shoot straight to the Hufflepuff's where Cedric flashed me a quick fake smile.

UGH.

I find my way to Pansy and sit down, she's fidgeting a lot, more than usual.

"Everything alright."

"Yes! Everything is fine, why wouldn't it be!"

She is extremely giddy and suspicious, I just brush it off and pour myself a cup of black coffee with cream and two sugars. I sip my coffee when suddenly Pansy jumps.

"Alright! Fine, I'll tell you."

Dragging me from my seat, Pansy pulls me into the bathroom.

"Merlin Pansy what is it?"

I have never seen this girl so flustered.

"Okay well, I may or may have not witnessed Cedric asking Cho to the Yule Ball."

She covers her face as if I was going to hit her.

"I'm not surprised."

Pansy removes her arms for her face, squatting down in front of me and holding my hands.

"But, I caught Theo basically threatening Cedric."

"Yeah I know! I couldn't really make out what he was saying but I could hear him say 'Stay away from Amalia if you know what's good for you' like what!?"

Staring at her I could almost not understand what she meant, almost as if what she said was not in English.

"Wait why would he say that."

"I'm not sure but it definitely had nothing to do with Blaise because Blaise has no idea about you and Cedric."

I sat there taking in all the information she just spewed at me.

Why would he tell Cedric that?

~*~

After classes everyone rushed to their dorms to change and get ready for the first challenge. I of course being one of them, Pansy and I put on the warmest outfits we could find but also sporting a good old Slytherin scarf.

"Cheers mate."

We raise our shots filled to the brim with fire whiskey and let the warmth from the liquor burn down our throat, it's not gonna be as good if we don't drink right?

After a few more shots Pansy and I wear getting extremely hot and needed to go outside fast.

Speeding up, we pass a few Slytherin's in the common room. Within the midst of our journey I end up knocking into someone. Of course it's Theo, I look back and he doesn't say a word, nor turn to see me, just kept walking towards the stairs.

"Don't let him ruin your buzz."

Pansy whispers into my ear. I nod and we keep on our way.

~*~

"Holy shit! Potter is insane!"

Pansy screams a little too loud warning dirty looks from the entire Slytherin crowd. I threw my head back in a fit of laughter.

"How could anyone disagree?! Look at that little lion."

Taking the attention off her, causing Draco to slap me upside the head from behind me.

"Shut up."

He hated whenever anyone would praise Harry.

"Sorry Draco, I know you're the only one that should be kissing his ass."

He flicks me off and Crabbe and Goyle hide their laughter in their popcorn.

After Potter got his egg everyone was making their way back to the castle, when two identical gingers run past everyone handing each and every person a piece of paper, when one of them gets to Pansy and I, he stops, staring at us intently causing Pansy and I to furrow our brows.

"Listen, you don't have to come, but! Since Harry so wickedly got his egg in style and Cedric as well, Gryffindor and Hufflepuff are having a massive blow out tonight, everyone's welcomed, even you Slytherins."

He says the last part with a wink causing Pansy and I to both turn red, thankfully it was cold out so you could hardly tell. We look at each other and shrug.

"Why not."

~*~

"I have nothing to wear!"

I groan as I sit in defeat around the pile of clothes I ransacked through.

Pansy steps out of the bathroom placing a hand on her hip.

"You act like my wardrobe isn't a thing."

"I understand the party is inside, but it is freezing out and I don't want to wear anything close to what I wore the first party."

She huffs.

"Give me a second."

~*~

"Really?"

Pansy's jaw dropped and then she said very smoothly.

"It has straps on it! Come on, you look foxy!"

"I can't even wear a bra with this!"

I try to pull the extremely skimpy dress up to hide every little bit of me. Pansy roles her eyes and gets up from her bed.

"That's the point, but you do have underwear on right?"

"Obviously, if I didn't the whole party would get a free show in less than a minute of me being there."

"Alright well the girls are waiting for us, let's go."

Closing our door behind us, we drift down the stairs to the common room.

"Shall we ladies."

An exquisite looking Mattheo says, offering his arms to all of us.

"We shall!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

139K 1.9K 35
You can't feel the burning until it's taken over... (Mattheo Riddle x Fem! Y/n) sᴛᴀʀᴛᴇᴅ ᴊᴜʟʏ 𝟸𝟸 ᴇɴᴅᴇᴅ ? Reads: 1k - 7 Dec 2022 10k - 21 April 2023 ...
1.5M 42.6K 94
"I jumped across for you Oh, what a thing to do 'Cause you were all yellow" - Leah Hadleigh is no stranger to the Weasley family, having spent most o...
301K 4.1K 100
A book composed of reactions from the Hogwarts boys. How the individual guys would react to a certain topic, they would do. The Slytherin Boys are th...
29.9K 312 15
slytherin imagines and oneshots 🕊 ˚✧ ₊˚ʚ includes ; tom riddle mattheo riddle lorenzo berkshire blaise zabini theodore nott draco malfoy !! removin...