The Lucky One (2) - Taylor Sw...

Av happyathello13

"Being sober sucks." "I feel like being dead sucks more." Every second that passes by only makes the want for... Mer

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
Third Installment: The Rose Garden
Teaser [SPOILER] The Rose Garden
Teaser 2 [SPOILER] The Rose Garden
Teaser 3 [SPOILER] The Rose Garden
The Rose Garden

21

5.3K 337 266
Av happyathello13

"Is it weird being back in London?" Taylor asked her girlfriend as they walked down the sidewalk towards their hotel. It was a couple weeks before reputation was supposed to be released and Taylor had some business to attend to.

Grace was holding her hand as they walked down the sidewalk from where the car let them out. It was approaching dinner time, they had started the day bright and early.

"Not particularly," Grace answered truthfully, "It's only been five months. Is it unpleasant for you?"

"No," Taylor replied as she walked through the door Grace held open for her, "I only asked because it's your hometown."

"Miss Kent!" The woman at the desk recognized her immediately. London still had its privileges, "I didn't see you in our bookings, did you have a reservation?"

"Yes," Grace smiled politely, "It's under an alias for privacy. Meredith Kent."

"Dork," Taylor chuckled. Grace and Meredith were the best of friends. That's why Grace was wearing a bubble backpack with Meredith in it while Taylor got Olivia.

"It's my cats name," Grace admitted to the woman at the front desk. She didn't stay in London hotels often but when she did, she knew which ones were the best for it. Taylor had taken her advice when she asked about accommodations, but she had allowed Grace to make the call.

She realized that was a mistake. A very cute mistake, but a mistake nonetheless. Meredith's name was absolutely Doctor Meredith Grey... depending on which half of the couple you asked.

"Here are your keys," the woman placed the plastic cards carefully on the desk in front of them, "I will have your bags brought up momentarily."

"That will not be necessary," Grace looked at the wheeled bag Taylor had parked next to them, the small portable litter box in a plastic bag was tied around the handle, "Travelling light."

"Alright then. Enjoy your stay."

The woman eyed them suspiciously as they headed towards the elevator. Grace had never once handled her own luggage, and while she still didn't, the concierge did not happen to miss the cat bobbing up and down as Grace walked across the expansive foyer.

"Are we putting the cats in the bathroom?" Taylor inquired as Grace unlocked the door.

"No, there's plenty of area for them to roam," the brunette replied. She pushed the heavy door open and held it for Taylor. Grace had started making a point of that, she kept saying Taylor was too pretty to open her own doors.

Coming from someone who didn't even knock on doors for herself for twenty-five years, it was quite the compliment. Grace had gone from someone spoiled in every possible way money could buy to someone who volunteered to scoop the cat litter despite her hatred of it just because Taylor hated it more.

And Taylor loved both versions of Grace, but the sober, soft around the edges version was her favourite. A previous version of Grace looked at her like she was the sun, however, the current one treated her like it.

That was if she remembered, because sometimes Grace did silly things like forget to unload the top shelf of the dishwasher or leave the wet laundry in the washing machine too long.

"Are you sure...?" Taylor trailed off at the end. She looked at Grace with slightly raised eyebrows, "We're in a hotel room, baby."

It took Grace a few heartbeats to catch Taylor's drift. She bit her lip, her eyes followed Taylor's motion of putting Olivia in the bathroom and she smirked, "Maybe if you put on a show."

Taylor chuckled drily in response, "We have always had such good times in hotel rooms, I don't think I need to put on a show for you."

Grace swung the cat carrier on her back off gently. She set it down on the fresh linens of the bed, opening the top and pulling Meredith out with her left hand, "I'll come back for you. Cover your ears."

She put Meredith into the bathroom and told Taylor to set up the litter box. While that was about as unsexy as it got, it had to be done so they didn't have to worry. Grace closed the blinds while Taylor did that. She looked in the full length mirror above the dresser and fiddled with her hair.

She looked at her lipstick and brushed her thumb along the tiniest imaginary smudge. Despite just a hair under thirteen months together, Grace still wanted to look her best when Taylor saw her, even if it was just in the two minutes it took to make the cats comfortable and wash up.

"Where were we?" Taylor shut the bathroom door behind her. She had caught Grace doing her touch ups, a faint smile spread on her lips when she noticed it.

"I think you were saying something about a show?" Grace hummed with a playful smirk.

"I think that was you," Taylor stepped closer, "And if I remember correctly, you were made aware that wasn't going to happen."

"We'll see, darling," Grace put her fingers around the collar of Taylor's long sleeve shirt and brought her close. She sealed their lips together with a soft kiss, one that still made Taylor unbearably satisfied with the softness of Grace's lips.

"Do you remember the night we met?"

It was a silly question, Grace recalled every detail, "Of course I do. I remember how you said you had no idea where your boyfriend was, and how I put my foot in my mouth by poking fun at the event theme that you helped decide on."

"Not that," Taylor softly laughed so close to Grace's face that the former heiress could feel her breath, "The first time you kissed me, do you remember that?"

"Yes, you took a moment to kiss me back," Grace tucked Taylor's hair behind her ears, "And the ends of your hair tickled my cheek. It was hard to focus, my heart was racing."

"Was it?" Grace had never admitted that. Taylor found it endearing to note that Grace was nervous that night, too. It wasn't something she had considered.

"Definitely. But then I kissed you like this," Grace slowly guided Taylor towards the wall. She pressed her hands to her hips strongly to brace her before she leaned in and kissed her. When she pulled away, she added, "And then our eyes flickered open for just a second and I knew you were all in."

"I think I kissed you next," Taylor's gaze glanced between Grace's now actually smudged lipstick and her green, sickeningly deep eyes. She did kiss her, trying to recreate the sparks that had flown that night and promptly caused a fire around life as they knew it.

"I undid your dress," Taylor wasn't wearing a dress so Grace did the next best thing and pulled her top off, "Before we even got to the bedroom and then I was brazen enough to push you right onto the bed."

"I liked that a lot," Taylor tried to steady her breathing, "You should do it again."

"Should I?"

"I don't like to beg," Taylor said lightheartedly but Grace was quick to smile and even quicker with her response.

"That's never stopped you before."

Grace, much more carefully than she had done it in the past, put her palms on Taylor's bare shoulder blades after Taylor stood next to the edge of the bed. She shoved just enough that Taylor went down onto the blanket and the singer laughed, "I'm not fragile."

Grace couldn't reply to that. If she had so much as broken a fingernail, Grace was sure that all bets would be off and she would spend the entire night apologizing with a heavy heart.

From there, it was obvious how the rest of the night went. Taylor worked on pulling off Grace's top, her fingernails raked against her bra straps until she undid it. She tossed Grace's bra to the side, it was haphazardly hanging off the mattress. Grace kissed her deeply and Taylor's lips moved in time with it, and then her lips went down Taylor's neck.

The singer's breathing hitched as Grace's teeth ever so softly nipped at her skin. It wasn't enough to do anything other than give the faint sensation. Her lips smoothed it over in a moment and continued to go down the blonde's skin with peppered kisses.

Taylor arched her back to allow her lover to undo her bra. It went off to the side with a quick fling. While Grace tossed it, Taylor moved up the mattress more and started to undo her pants, pulling them down to her ankles with her underwear.

"Right to it then, okay," Grace chuckled. She left her underwear on after coping the gesture. Taylor motioned for her to come closer and when she did, Grace put her hand on Taylor's nipple and ran her thumb over it in small circles.

That hand then wandered down further as curiosity got the best of her. She slid her fingers between Taylor's folds and gathered some of the moisture from around Taylor's entrance to help make rubbing her clit easier.

Taylor's hips moved into the touch, her mouth trying to find Grace's so she could kiss her again. It wasn't enough, Grace's thumb on her clit, but she waited patiently because she knew that it would be worth it in the end.

The blonde let out a quiet moan as Grace increased the speed from a slow, torturous pace to something a little faster, "You look so pretty like this."

Taylor blushed at the compliment and kissed Grace again. It took focus to not grind her hips into Grace's hand too much, the kissing helped with that.

"Sometimes," Grace began, she gently bit down on her girlfriend's lower lip between her words, "I wish the whole world could see you like this because you're so beautiful. So good for me... but I don't want to share."

"More," Taylor pleaded. Her inner walls were clenching around nothing, she needed more stimulation.

"Use your words, darling," Grace kept her eyes open as Taylor squirmed at the tip of her finger pressing on her entrance.

"Please," Taylor felt the first knuckle of Grace's two fingers go inside at just the first word, "Fuck, please fuck me. Please."

Grace gave a smile that had Taylor's heart rate soaring again. The former heiress pushed her fingers inside and curled them slightly as her palm ground against Taylor's swollen clit.

"Relax," Grace murmured against Taylor's cheek when she realized that Taylor was tightening up around them, "Taylor, take a deep breath. Don't hold your breath, love."

Taylor exhaled loudly, following Grace's breathing until the brunette started to move her fingers in and out at just the right pace.

"Good," Grace pecked her lips. Taylor forgot to breathe when she put too mush pressure on feeling the pleasure of Grace's touches. The pain would eventually shoot right to the back of her heart with a pang and a headache would linger, it had only happened a few times but that was enough for Grace to remember to keep an eye out.

"Thank you," Taylor gasped as Grace finally curled her hand right into the spot she needed it. She used her hand to brace herself against the younger woman's shoulder as the thrusts quickened, her breathing become more and more uneven as she gave up on trying to sneak any more kisses.

She was too far gone to think straight, the way Grace's palm applied the perfect amount of pressure while she cursed with every thrust had her falling over the edge quickly.

Grace placed her lips on Taylor's shoulder as Taylor's walls tightened and spasmed around her digits, whispering praise as her back arched in time with it. She continued to pump in and out until the pulsing stopped, Taylor's panting became more steady and she tried to shift away from the touch when the high was over and the sensitivity became too much for her to take.

Grace slowly removed her fingers and wiped the fluids onto her thigh, "Do you feel better?"

"So much," Taylor inhaled again and rolled onto her side so she could look at Grace. Her voice became grainy as she said, "I love you, sweetheart."

"I love you," Grace hummed in response. She took her clean hand and brushed the sweaty hair off Taylor's forehead, the makeup on both of them was a disaster but she was used to seeing Taylor look disheveled.

After the few moments of bliss following Taylor's orgasm, she went back in for another kiss but Grace knew what it meant. The brunette instinctively spread her legs after Taylor rolled on top of her, the singer's fingers hooked on her underwear and tugged it down with no notice.

"Shit, you're soaked," Taylor nearly moaned at the feeling of Grace on her fingers.

"You are to blame," Grace ran her fingers up Taylor's bare arm and kicked her underwear off completely. She kept her legs apart as Taylor touched everywhere but where she needed her.

"I better be," Taylor smiled smugly, "I'd hate for you to be thinking about anyone else right now."

"Trust me, you are the first and last thing on my mind every single day," Grace had just finished speaking when the pad of Taylor's thumb landed on her clit.

It was short lived as Taylor pressed a kiss to Grace's mouth and then maneuvered down the mattress and looked up with enlarged pupils, "Is this okay?"

"Whatever you desire," Grace caught herself swallowing as her mouth ran dry. That look in Taylor's eyes was very telling, and it was only seconds before the singer spread her legs wider and then wrapped her mouth around Grace's clit.

Grace groaned and arched her back at the contact. Taylor's tongue slid through her folds and ran right across her clit. The grip on her thighs tightened as Grace nearly pulled away, it was so much, so fast, yet so overdue.

She put her hand in Taylor's messy hair and tugged on it weakly, wordlessly urging her to put use more pressure. Taylor obliged and sucked harder, the overwhelming taste overtaking her other senses.

Her electric blue eyes glanced up at Grace's face and then did a double take when she realized Grace had her eyes sealed shut. She pulled away and the younger woman's head snapped up, "Why did you stop?"

"I want you to look at me."

Grace hadn't been because there wasn't a pillow under her head to prop her neck up and she wasn't Elastagirl. She reached for one and placed it under, "Happy?"

"Very," Taylor hummed with satisfaction, "Were you close?"

"I was getting there," Grace couldn't be mad about the disruption. If being watched was going to make it better for Taylor, that's what she would do, "It felt really nice, baby."

Taylor's face hinted at a smile before she wrapped her lips around Grace's clit again. That time, the brunette whined at the contact and grasped the sheets forcefully.

Every time Taylor looked up, Grace was fighting to keep her green eyes open and on her. Grace wanted to close them so badly, to get lost in the tingling up her spine and the swirling feeling in her stomach that kept growing more and more intense.

"Keep going," Grace urged, so close to the edge. She was about to tumble over when Taylor met her stare once again and that did it. She felt white hot, the blanket under them curled into her fist as she moaned and her hips bucked with a rush of pleasure.

Taylor was relentless in making sure she kept contact through every movement, she wouldn't stop until Grace tapped out. She pushed Grace's legs down to keep her still, she knew bruises would form by the morning. She continued to glide the rough pad of her tongue against Grace's clit even after her orgasm subsided because Grace had her hand in her hair again.

She moved down just a bit and pressed her tongue to Grace's entrance, the tip of her nose brushed Grace's clit and the brunette cursed under her breath. With a few more movements, Grace was releasing another small burst of moisture out as a second orgasm went through her.

Taylor knew to pull away, to let them both breathe properly once the high ended. She shifted up the mattress once it was over and was quickly pulled into a heated kiss as Grace's hand wrapped around her jaw.

"I'll have to return that favour," Grace could taste herself on Taylor's lips and while she had once thought it would be disgusting, she wanted nothing more than to experience every second of that.

"You should," Taylor pinched her girlfriend's nipple between her thumb and index finger softly, "Can I ride your face?"

"Don't ask, do it."

Fortsett å les

You'll Also Like

4.2K 163 4
The Alcott, old place you'd come after traveling far far away from home. Re-connect with your loved ones or your first love. Place you'd go, after lo...
2.6K 235 16
Book three of Country Core Series. From birth, Trinity saw the world differently than her peers. Not that she knew much of her peers in her childhoo...
1.4M 35.8K 199
-MY CURRENT COVER IS MADE BY ONE OF MY LOVELY READERS ❤️ Taylor Swift x Female Reader Imagines🌹 I've been a Swiftie for fourteen years now and writi...
31.4K 1.2K 32
What happens when a 23 year old girl decides to take photos of a forest with many, and i mean MANY signs that say no entry, all by herself? Wel...