Closer | A Theo Nott Enemies...

By OutsidersAf

Amalia Zabini has never been one to rock the boat, being adopted made her the butt of all jokes, especially t... More

Introduction
Don't Trust Me
Trials
She
Headless
FOR YOUR LOVE
In My Room
976-EVIL
Come As You Are
Prisoner
Cherry
Everlong
In My Feelings
Desire
Peppers
Salvatore
Woo
Crushcrushcrush
Rush
Gossip
Electric
Kintsugi
Wildflower
Ohms
Be Quiet and Drive
Soap
Notice Me
Sabotage
Playing Dangerous
Eventually
Kinda Out Of Luck
Ultraviolence
K-12
Fast In My Car
Bound 2
If u Think I'm Pretty
Teacher's Pet
MY EYES
Little Bit
feel something
Author Note
Night Shift
Good Looking
Je Te Laisserai Des Mots
Waves
Atlas: Touch
Tutto questo sei tu
It Will Rain

Dare

7.6K 75 19
By OutsidersAf

"Alright, hmm, ah! Draco, truth or dare?"

Crabbe said way too excited which even made Draco cringe.

"Ah Truth."

He says taking a swig of his beer, receiving a boatload of boo's. He rolled his eyes and flipped us off.

"Alright, if you had to get with any professor, who would it be and why."

Everyone laughed at Crabbe's truth, I'm not sure if it was the weed but suddenly Crabbe was so funny.

"Easy, Madam Hooch."

Everyone paused with their mouths open at Draco's response.

"Draco..."
Before Pansy could finish Draco cut her off.

"Hear me out-"

Draco was then interrupted by Mattheo.

"Mate I know Crabbe said to explain but I will not be hearing you out."

Again, no one could contain their laughter.

"Oh piss off."

Draco waved us off and took another swig of fire whiskey.

"Alright, Mattheo, Truth or Dare."

Draco shot a look at Mattheo knowing how innocent he was.

"Dare."

He raised an eyebrow at Draco basically telling him that he's ready for whatever.

"Alright tough guy, I want you to kiss the most attractive girl here."

Mattheo's face turned as red as the flames in front of us.

"Or if you're too scared you can always-"

Mattheo interrupted Draco by standing up and walking over to the girls, to our surprise he grabbed Pansy's face and smashed a kiss right on her unsuspecting mouth.

He turned and walked right back to his spot sitting down without saying a word.

"Draco close your mouth, you're gonna catch flies."

Draco was not prepared for what Mattheo had just done.

"What Draco, you like her or something?"

Theo said without looking up from the beer in his hand. Draco rolled his eyes and threw his head back in laughter.

"She wishes."

He did like her, it was obvious, but Pansy did not like that comment and focused her head in her lap.

I put my hand on her thigh and squeezed it letting her know I was there for her.

"Miss Maliaaa."

Mattheo said in a singy song voice.

"Truth or Dare."

I took a swig from Pansy's fire whiskey and pretended to ponder, tapping my finger against my chin as I looked upon the night sky.

"Truth."

I said giggling earning a snort from Theo.

"Is something funny Theodore?"

His smile dropped and he waved his hands as if dismissing what he did. I smiled, taking another swig.

"Malia, have you had your first kiss."

Everyone fell silent and stared at me awaiting an answer. I tried to play it off but I have a horrible poker face.

"Yes."

I said taking a long swig of the fire whiskey once again.
"With who?"

Mattheo sounded suspicious as he leaned forward asking that question.

"That wasn't apart of the truth you gave me."

I said flashing him a fake smile.

To which he leaned back and gave me a nod of approval. Theo and Draco both chuckled and shook their heads.

"It was probably Diggory."

Goyle snorted as Crabbe shook his head aggressively agreeing with him.

"I don't doubt it."

Theo rolled his eyes.

I looked him dead in the eyes handing Pansy back her now empty cup of what once was fire whiskey.

"And what if I did?"

I shot right back at Theo who now visibly looked annoyed putting down his cup.

"Well if you did you're a dirty whore because no one just snogs Diggory, he fucks anything that looks in his direction."

Theo kept his posture open, puffing his chest out at me trying to seem more assertive and dominant.

I bit my tongue holding back the horrible words I wanted to call him for talking so badly about Cedric, not even about me.

I flash a smile as Pansy put her hand on my thigh basically telling me to calm down.

"Okay Theo, Truth or Dare?"

Not breaking eye contact he grabs his cup, bringing it to his lips.

"Dare."

Fuck I don't have a dare.

"Let me think of what you wouldn't do, since you seem to do the entire school."

He snorted in disbelief at my comment.

"Whatever you say."

"Okay Theodore, I dare you to smoke an entire joint by yourself and chase it with two cups of fire whiskey."
Everyone thought that my dare was so childish over the looks and laughter I got, but I had something up my sleeve.

"Good Dare Amalia, really got me there."

He lit the joint and we watched him finish it within five minutes and then easily taking down the two cups, one right after the other.

I give him a very fake smile. Whenever Theo doesn't break eye contact with me I just know that he is up to no good.

"Amalia, truth or dare?"

I smile at him giving him reassurance that I was not going to back down to him.

"I'm gonna go with Dare."

I confidently said, making a devilish smirk grow across Theo's face.

"I dare you to strip down and go for a swim in the Black Lake."

My face drops at the dare that was given. Draco could not hold back his laughter and began howling like a damn hyena.

"Oh Merlin, she's never going to do that you git!"

I stay seated and could only feel all eyes on me, some with concerned looks and others looking intrigued.

"I'll do it, only when no one is around."

Everyone groaned and some were saying they knew I would never do that. I keep my gaze on Theo and flash him yet again another fake smile.

"That's not how this works, you know that right?"

Theo said getting visibly agitated.

"If she doesn't want to do it she doesn't have to."

Blaise chimed in having a few people agree with him. This did not sit too well with Theo.

He threw the nearly empty bottle of fire whiskey that sat beside him, causing me to jump, catching the attention of everyone.

He jumped up from the ground and charged towards me until he was chest to chest with me.

"That's not how this game works."

He hissed through his teeth. I had never seen him this angry. Maybe my soon to be plan was going to back fire on me.

"It was a terrible dare you asshole, come up with something mor practical and then I'll take it."

I said making the space between us even smaller.

He chuckled and shoved me back causing me to trip and fall onto my brother.

"Okay Theo, relax, she's right it's not practical-"

Blaise tried to stick up for me as he helped me up but was cut off by the arrogant asshole.

"It doesn't matter!"

With everyone taken aback by his reaction, Theo soon realized how insane he looked being this upset over a dare.

He quickly ran his thick locks, snatching a cup of fire whiskey that used to belong to Crabbe.

"Well sorry you couldn't get to cool off Amalia."

Draco said jokingly sipping his beer making the tension far less worse than it was.

~*~

After a few more dares and barely any truths we all decided it was getting too late and one by one everyone trickled away until it was just Blaise and I  left, we sat by the embers as the fire died within the wind. My head resting on his shoulder as we just sat there enjoying each others presence.

"We haven't had a moment like this since we were kids."

He said not taking his eyes off of the burning coals. I smiled to myself.

"I know, I miss how close we were."

***

"Malia look!"

Blaise grabbed my hand as we ran to the front of the box to watch the quidditch world cup. There zooming past was the seeker for Italy making his debut.

"Wow!"

We stared in awe as the rest of Italy's team flew by us.

"That's going to be me some day."

Blaise said. I giggled at how excited he was and how much I knew he loved quidditch.

"What you don't believe me?"

He said opening his arms up. I simply shook my head while still giggling.

"I do but how would you be on a professional quidditch team when I have far more experience on a broom."

He did not like the joke I made very much due to his expression dropping and the furrowing of his brows.

"I'm sorry I was just joking."

I said putting my head down, it was hard trying to joke with him, especially because I'm so new to this family. He sighed and pulled me into a hug to which he then proceeds to put his knuckles on my scalp and rub ferociously.

"Ow Blaise!"

It didn't hurt that much but it did make me laugh. He let go of me laughing and then pulled me into an actual hug. I grab Blaise's hand and run over to our mother.

"Mom, when we get back home, can Blaise and I please get quidditch set in the front yard please!"

I begged to which he eventually joined in on the begging. Mother rolled her eyes but finally agreed.

"Yes! Now we both can practice and make our way to professional quidditch!"

I shouted to Blaise who happily agreed by hugging me even tighter than before.

***

"Okay Malia, I'm gonna head to the castle, you coming?"

Blaise offered me a hand as he stood up.

"Incendio."

The old embers were now a blazing fire giving my brother the answer he needed.

I took a deep breath in enjoying the peace and quiet evening hearing the waves crash against the sand.

Smiling to myself, I let my eyes flutter shut, but that didn't last long.

A twig snapped and I immediately stood up drawing my wand, out of the trees came someone I was not expecting.

"Theo?"

I put my wand away, confused, sitting back down.

Great, just the person I wanted to see.

Theo walked over without saying a word taking a seat right across the flames from me.

"You know, you never did your dare."

He said leaning back onto his arms. I shook my head in disbelief that he is still wanting me to do my dare.

"I mean you did say you'd do it when no one is around and, no one is around."

The devilish smirk reappearing on his face.

He almost looked surprised, watching me very intently.

As he examined my body, I couldn't help but feel his eyes stop at my breasts.

"I have eyes you know."

I put my hands on my hips but he doesn't budge.

"So do I."

His eyes would need a dementor to get them off of my chest.

"So stop staring."

I raised my voice at him, still not moving a muscle.

"My eyes have a mind of their own, if they like it, they want to keep looking."

I suddenly grew extremely self conscious and wanted to run to the castle.

"Also, is that the bra you stuffed two summers ago?"

He leaned forward trying to recall the memory. My jaw drops and I quickly snap back.

"It is in fact and I fill it out now thank you very much."

He finally looks away at the lake.

"So, the water is calling your name. Is it not?"

Bringing his eyes back to mine.

"Only if you join me."

He cocks his head to one side and raises an eyebrow.

Yes, my plan is gonna work after all.

He begins to slowly unbuckle his pants and pulls it them down just half way.

"Go in the water now, I'll meet you."

Wanting to get this over with and not wanting him to stare at me any more than he has I let out a huff and ran straight towards the Black Lake. I quickly jump in submerging myself in the frigid water.

Turning around to see how close he was to the water only to see that he was no longer there.

Asshole.

I run back to the fire looking for my clothes. He took them.

He stole my plan!

"You bastard!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

296K 4K 100
A book composed of reactions from the Hogwarts boys. How the individual guys would react to a certain topic, they would do. The Slytherin Boys are th...
20.1K 300 71
"Mattheo. You've got to understand that this has gone too far. We're enemies. We always were, and nothing can change that." "Please don't say it's o...
1.2M 24.4K 52
"I'm sorry, thanks for the offer. But I'm not being your girlfriend." "Pretend." "What?" "Not my real one you twit. Just like a fake one." He shrugs...
6.4K 183 17
Malfoy x Nott Mae Malfoy x Theodore Nott Social media (Instagram, messages) โ€ผ๏ธTHERE WILL BE NO SMUT โ€ผ๏ธSure I will do a few intimate parts but nothing...