Closer | A Theo Nott Enemies...

By OutsidersAf

Amalia Zabini has never been one to rock the boat, being adopted made her the butt of all jokes, especially t... More

Introduction
Don't Trust Me
Dare
She
Headless
FOR YOUR LOVE
In My Room
976-EVIL
Come As You Are
Prisoner
Cherry
Everlong
In My Feelings
Desire
Peppers
Salvatore
Woo
Crushcrushcrush
Rush
Gossip
Electric
Kintsugi
Wildflower
Ohms
Be Quiet and Drive
Soap
Notice Me
Sabotage
Playing Dangerous
Eventually
Kinda Out Of Luck
Ultraviolence
K-12
Fast In My Car
Bound 2
If u Think I'm Pretty
Teacher's Pet
MY EYES
Little Bit
feel something
Author Note
Night Shift
Good Looking
Je Te Laisserai Des Mots
Waves
Atlas: Touch
Tutto questo sei tu
It Will Rain

Trials

9.4K 87 28
By OutsidersAf

"My head hurts."

I hear from the bed next to me. I slowly turn to see Pansy sitting in her bed with her head in her hands. Without moving her head she moves on hand to her nightstand struggling to find the cup of water I placed there the night before. I move my head back to the same spot I was staring at on our ceiling. I hardly got any sleep last night knowing that Theo still thinks of me the same.

Annoying git.

"I'm gonna go throw up and go to sleep."

Pansys says stumbling her way to the bathroom. I'm gonna take the last part of what she said and apply it to myself.

***

"Look at what we have here boys, hey Pepe!"

A voice whistles for me as I make my way through the courtyard. I ignore it and keep on walking, clutching my books across my chest.

"Hey can you hear? Or do orphans have partial deafness."

Chuckles come from his friends as he hops down from the tree branch he was sitting on. I can feel him make his way towards me. In one swift movement I am face down in the grass with a mouthful of it. I turn over and groan in pain to see Theo standing over me with his friends behind him.

His laughter turned to a serious face as he stared me in the eyes.

"You know I lightened up on you, your brother said no more pepperoni so I shortened it to Pepe, the least you can do is respect your superiors when they call on you."

He stayed a little while hovering over me and eventually walked away, kicking my books as he did so.

I slowly lifted myself up from the ground
brushing the dirt off of me.

"Amalia, are you alright?"

A very lighthearted Luna Lovegood spoke as she collected my books for me.

"I'm fine, now get out of my face."

I ripped my books out of her hands and began walking in the opposite direction. Luna didn't deserve that, she only wanted to help, but I didn't want it. I just wanted to be alone.

***

I shot up, my lungs begging for more air.

It was just a nightmare of last year.

I breathed slowly trying to calm myself down. I looked around the room and Pansy was nowhere to be found. I slowly made my way to the bathroom and began to get ready, since classes were starting tomorrow I needed to be productive.

Getting into the shower and I begin my carefully crafted routine, it's very particular as I was not about to give up everything I worked so hard for.
I wash my hair twice and apply a deep conditioning mask since I always blow out my hair, then exfoliating every inch of my body, everything needed to be done right. I finally rinse everything off and get out of the shower to apply my lotion.

I already feel better.

I threw my hair into two french braids and brushed my teeth along with flossing them. To add the final touches I put on just a touch of mascara and lipgloss. Since I decided that I was going to go to the library while I showered, I just need to find something casual. I put on Blaise's dark green quidditch jumper and make my way to my skirts.

What is this?

I hold up one of my skirts to find it shrunk almost twice it's original size. I quickly throw the skirt over my shoulder and pull out each and every skirt.

They're all shrunk. I swear that's the last time I force Blaise to do the laundry. I just have to wait to get new skirts when we take a trip to Hogsmeade.

I quickly wiggle into my new short skirt and pulling it down as much as I could.

With that I grabs my bag filled with all my books and found my way to the common room. I hear voices as I approach the bottom of the stairs only to be greeted by hungover Draco, Blaise, Astoria, Crabbe, Goyle, Mattheo, and Pansy. I walk past them without saying a word only for Pansy to speak up.

"Excuse me, where are you going?"

The boys give a confused look as she said those words.

"I'm going to the library, you know, cause we start classes tomorrow, you all should do the same."

Suddenly Draco's confusion turned into mischief.

"Ah I almost didn't recognize you until you opened that loud mouth."

He said hoping down from the arm rest of the couch and slowly making his way towards me.

"You know that outfit is going to get you into a lot of trouble."

Ew.

The boy who used to bully me is now trying to get at me? Funny. I look over Draco's shoulder and focus my attention on the girls.

"If you need me I'll be in the library."

Looking back at Draco, he hasn't moved his eyes from mine once.

"And who's going to get me in trouble? Are you going to tell your daddy?"

I said with sad eyes and a pout on my lips earning a laugh from everyone on the couch. Draco did not like that one bit and with one glance to the couch everyone, besides the girls, went silent.

"Just know everything that's going to happen to you, you asked for it."

Draco sneered at me, I rolled my eyes and turned around, letting my braids slap him in the face, causing the girls to laugh even harder.

~*~

I make my way through the book shelves to find a secluded part of the library to get some work done. Even though half of the library was empty because everyone was still recovering, I just needed a space far from people.

Finally I find a table and set my belongings down and take out my first book, Herbology. It was never my best subject, even though I got an outstanding every year, I still worked my ass off trying. I begin to read the material for tomorrow's class when I feel a presence standing at the end of the isle staring at me.

Without taking my eyes off of my book, I slowly turn my head towards the isle and let my eyes go last. No one was there.

Odd.

I look for a few more seconds then turn my gaze back to my book only to jump out of pure horror.

"Diggory!"

I shouted gaining a few shushes from people in the library. He starts to quietly laugh as I playfully hit him with my book.

"Hey, hey come on now! I saw you sitting here staring off into space and decided to have a little laugh."

I rolled my eyes and laughed with him.

"I'm just waiting her for Cho, but I wanted to see you."

I raise my eyebrows and put my arms across my chest.

"So I'm a second option now?"

I said cocking my head to the side.

"You never were an option, slag."

Cedric and I turn our attentions to the voice that said that. Of course it was Draco and his friends walking by laughing amongst themselves to Draco's comment.

In the back of the group was Theo, staring at me like he did the night before. When they were out of sight I turned my attention back to Cedric who gave me a reassuring smile.

"Don't mind him, boys that are mean to girls normally shows that they like you."

He gave me a wink which caused me to smile.

"Well I better get going to find Cho, enjoy your Herbology."

He flashed me one last smile and left.

~*~

"Hey! Herbology can wait, come to the Black Lake, we're all going to hang before classes tomorrow!"

Pansy shouted as her and a group of Slytherin girls made their way out of the common room to the Black Lake.

"Pansy I have to study, and so should you! I heard that there's going to be a pop quiz tomorrow-"

I was cut off by nails on a chalk board.

"Don't worry Pansy she'll be there, any chance she can be with someone of the opposite gender she'll take it."

Theo spat as he walked by me, along with the rest of his friends. Slowly closing my book, I stood up from the couch, making my way towards Theo who has that stupid smug look on his face. I give him a sweet smile, an innocent smile might say.

"Oh Theo, why don't you worry less about me and worry more about your ass, since you're such a dick rider for your friends."

Suddenly they all fell silently and Theo's face dropped and his jaw clenched.

I keep my smile and walk towards my dorm. I could barely hear the comments they were throwing my way.

Now I'm going.

~*~

As I made my way down the hill to the Black Lake I was so happy I decided to dress warm. As I got closer to the beach I lightly tugged at the turtle neck of my sweater and mentally prepared myself to walk in front of everyone, especially because of what I had just said.

I finally push myself and move past the trees to reveal all the Slytherins sitting around a camp fire. As soon as I stepped foot on the sand Pansy's face lit up like a Christmas tree and she came running at me almost taking us both to the ground as she hugged me.

"Thank God you're here, I was about to leave."

She giggled. I looked at her eyes with concern.

"Pansy have you been crying, your eyes are so red."

She laughs even harder and pulls me to the camp fire sitting me between her and another Slytherin girl. I looked around the camp fire and everyone was talking amongst themselves, some drinking, some having a light, and one shooting me daggers, Theo.

I roll my eyes at him and focus my attention on the Slytherin girl next to me who handed me a hand rolled cigarette.

"Oh I have my own cigs but thank you."

After I said that everyone fell silent then started dying of laughter, even Theo was laughing. I chuckled with confusion.

"It's weed Amalia, you know, the muggle drug, and it's not a cigarette, it's called a joint."

She rolled her eyes at me in embarrassment as if I was supposed to know what it was. I mean to be fair I had never had weed so I just gave her a look of remembrance.

I took the joint and had a nice long drag, the sharp smoke hit my lungs like a truck and not to mention, it tasted horrible. Pansy could see distraught written all over my face and grabbed the rolled cigarette from my hands and faced herself towards me.

"Here let me help, just close your eyes and start to breathe in."

I did as she told and without warning I am met with Pansy's lips on mine as she blew the smoke she had inhaled into my lungs.

This little stunt had everyone around the fire cheering and whistling. She finally released her lips from mine and a few coughs came from mine.

"That didn't help at all."

I managed to cough up making her laugh.

"Well maybe I just wanted to give you a smooch."

She said placing a peck on my cheek.

I laughed and could feel those same green eyes burning a hole through the side of my head. I turn to lock his gaze with mine and before he could even open his mouth to say a single word Crabbe shouted.

"Truth or Dare time!"

I smirked at that remark as I kept eye contact with Theo, making him turn his head in disgust.

You're not going to like this one bit Theodore.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.2M 167K 104
My chest exploded with excitement, his words making me clench my thighs together. Mattheo shoved his knee between my legs making me gasp, his touch f...
29K 308 15
slytherin imagines and oneshots 🕊 ˚✧ ₊˚ʚ includes ; tom riddle mattheo riddle lorenzo berkshire blaise zabini theodore nott draco malfoy !! removin...
138K 1.9K 35
You can't feel the burning until it's taken over... (Mattheo Riddle x Fem! Y/n) sᴛᴀʀᴛᴇᴅ ᴊᴜʟʏ 𝟸𝟸 ᴇɴᴅᴇᴅ ? Reads: 1k - 7 Dec 2022 10k - 21 April 2023 ...
1.5M 42.3K 94
"I jumped across for you Oh, what a thing to do 'Cause you were all yellow" - Leah Hadleigh is no stranger to the Weasley family, having spent most o...