My Greatest Escape

By erotica0katness

"Since you don't know how to shut your fucking mouth, I'll fill it with my cum to shut you up," Kol seethes... More

ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕣𝕒𝕔π•₯𝕖𝕣𝕀
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 π•†π•Ÿπ•–
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 𝕋𝕨𝕠
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 𝕋𝕙𝕣𝕖𝕖
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 𝔽𝕠𝕦𝕣
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 π”½π•šπ•§π•–
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 π•Šπ•šπ•©
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 π•Šπ•–π•§π•–π•Ÿ
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 π”Όπ•šπ•˜π•™π•₯
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 β„•π•šπ•Ÿπ•–
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 π•‹π•–π•Ÿ
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 π”Όπ•π•–π•§π•–π•Ÿ
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 𝕋𝕨𝕖𝕝𝕧𝕖
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 π•‹π•™π•šπ•£π•₯π•–π•–π•Ÿ (ℝ)
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 𝔽𝕠𝕦𝕣π•₯π•–π•–π•Ÿ
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 π”½π•šπ•—π•₯π•–π•–π•Ÿ
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 π•Šπ•šπ•©π•₯π•–π•–π•Ÿ (ℝ)
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 π•Šπ•–π•§π•–π•Ÿπ•₯π•–π•–π•Ÿ
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 π”Όπ•šπ•˜π•™π•₯π•–π•–π•Ÿ
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 β„•π•šπ•Ÿπ•–π•₯π•–π•–π•Ÿ
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 π•‹π•¨π•–π•Ÿπ•₯π•ͺ (ℝ)
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 π•‹π•¨π•–π•Ÿπ•₯π•ͺ-π•†π•Ÿπ•–
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 π•‹π•¨π•–π•Ÿπ•₯π•ͺ-𝕋𝕨𝕠
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 π•‹π•¨π•–π•Ÿπ•₯π•ͺ-𝕋𝕙𝕣𝕖𝕖
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 π•‹π•¨π•–π•Ÿπ•₯π•ͺ-𝔽𝕠𝕦𝕣 (ℝ)
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 π•‹π•¨π•–π•Ÿπ•₯π•ͺ-π”½π•šπ•§π•– (ℝ)
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 π•‹π•¨π•–π•Ÿπ•₯π•ͺ-π•Šπ•šπ•©
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 π•‹π•¨π•–π•Ÿπ•₯π•ͺ-π•Šπ•–π•§π•–π•Ÿ
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 π•‹π•¨π•–π•Ÿπ•₯π•ͺ-π”Όπ•šπ•˜π•™π•₯ (ℝ)
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 π•‹π•¨π•–π•Ÿπ•₯π•ͺ-β„•π•šπ•Ÿπ•–
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 π•‹π•™π•šπ•£π•₯π•ͺ
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 π•‹π•™π•šπ•£π•₯π•ͺ-π•†π•Ÿπ•–
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 π•‹π•™π•šπ•£π•₯π•ͺ-𝕋𝕨𝕠
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 π•‹π•™π•šπ•£π•₯π•ͺ-𝕋𝕙𝕣𝕖𝕖
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 π•‹π•™π•šπ•£π•₯π•ͺ-𝔽𝕠𝕦𝕣
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 π•‹π•™π•šπ•£π•₯π•ͺ-π”½π•šπ•§π•–
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 π•‹π•™π•šπ•£π•₯π•ͺ-π•Šπ•šπ•©
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 π•‹π•™π•šπ•£π•₯π•ͺ-π•Šπ•–π•§π•–π•Ÿ
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 π•‹π•™π•šπ•£π•₯π•ͺ-π”Όπ•šπ•˜π•™π•₯
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 π•‹π•™π•šπ•£π•₯π•ͺ-β„•π•šπ•Ÿπ•–
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 𝔽𝕠𝕣π•₯π•ͺ
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 𝔽𝕠𝕣π•₯π•ͺ-π•†π•Ÿπ•–
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 𝔽𝕠𝕣π•₯π•ͺ-𝕋𝕙𝕣𝕖𝕖
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 𝔽𝕠𝕣π•₯π•ͺ-𝔽𝕠𝕦𝕣
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 𝔽𝕠𝕣π•₯π•ͺ-π”½π•šπ•§π•–
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 𝔽𝕠𝕣π•₯π•ͺ-π•Šπ•šπ•©
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 𝔽𝕠𝕣π•₯π•ͺ-π•Šπ•–π•§π•–π•Ÿ
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 𝔽𝕠𝕣π•₯π•ͺ-π”Όπ•šπ•˜π•™π•₯ (ℝ)
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 𝔽𝕠𝕣π•₯π•ͺ-β„•π•šπ•Ÿπ•–
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 π”½π•šπ•—π•₯π•ͺ
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 π”½π•šπ•—π•₯π•ͺ-π•†π•Ÿπ•–
π”Όπ•‘π•šπ•π• π•˜π•¦π•–
π•Œβ„™π”»π”Έπ•‹π”Ό- ℕ𝔼𝕏𝕋 π•Šπ•‹π•†β„π• π”Έβ„•β„•π•†π•Œβ„•β„‚π”Όπ•„π”Όβ„•π•‹

ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 𝔽𝕠𝕣π•₯π•ͺ-𝕋𝕨𝕠 (ℝ)

3K 22 0
By erotica0katness

                                                                                   𝑴𝒂𝒚𝒂 𝑺𝒕. 𝑴𝒂𝒓𝒕𝒊𝒏

Time had stopped when Kol finally kissed me. After almost a year separated, I thought we would have lost our mojo. But, we didn't.

His soft lips molded over mine making my body react in a way I didn't expect. My hands instinctively clutch onto him, afraid to let him go. 

I didn't expect to be in this position with him so soon. Hell, in all honesty, I didn't expect to be in this position with him ever again.

If someone even ghosted me for a week, they were cut off. Donezo. I left him for a year. And he hasn't pushed me away. Yet.

Maybe he was baiting me. Hurting me the way I hurt him. No. Kol wouldn't do that. He's not like me.

He's better.

He pulls away. "You're tense. What's wrong? Do you not want to do this?"

"O-Of course I want to do this. I just...after everything...."

I trail off and look away. I can't bear to face him. 

He lifts my chin and kisses my lips gently. He begins to peck the corner of my mouth, then strays down to my neck.

His warm, plump lips drag against my skin and it makes me shiver. "Kol...." I moan out.

"Should I show you just how much I missed you?" he whispers against me.

I bite my lip. "Please."

His lips skim from the swell of my breast to the middle of my stomach. His strong hands grip my thighs and part them.

My core drips as his lips kiss achingly up my thigh. I bite my lip in anticipation.

But everything comes to a halt when I feel a harsh pinch on the inside of my thigh. I look down and see him staring at me.

He nicked me. Kol lifts an eyebrow at me, suggestively. "Did you really think it was going to be that easy?"

He crawls over me and presses his hard body against mine. "That after what you did, you can just come back and I would fuck you like nothing has changed?"

"I--" I was at a loss for words. I didn't expect that to happen. But, if it did, I wasn't going to exactly complain.

"You what? You thought you could just whore your way back onto my dick?" he asks. "Nah, you're gonna have to work for it."

"Kol...." I whine.

He slowly kisses up my neck and soon reaches my mouth. "Get on your knees for me, baby."

He removes himself from on top of me and stands up. For a moment I don't move. We watch each other and I feel my heart pick up.

The look on his face. He tried his best to look angry, but I could see it in his eyes. He still loved me. Or at least, he cared about me.

Suddenly I am yanked and forced to stand. Kol's hand wraps around my throat. "I thought I told you to get on your knees."

I feel his heavy breath brushing down my face and his erection resting on my lower stomach.

His demeanor was aggressive. He thought that because I felt sorry, I was going to make this easy.

I suddenly felt a rush of confidence enter my bloodstream. I was starting to feel like me again.

I smirked at him. "Make me."

Kol's eyes darken, and he grips my throat even harder.

"So you don't want to listen?" he whispers, huskily.

"I'm not a pet. You want me to do something, make me."

Kol leans forward and nicks my lips. He shoves me down onto my knees and grips my jaw.

"Hm, you went down so easily, sweetheart," he muses.

I roll my eyes. "It doesn't take much for me to want to suck you off, Kol."

Kol grips my neck tightly. "Don't fucking roll your eyes at me."

Not gonna lie, my pussy got more drenched than it already was. 

"I'm trying to get fucked and you're making it harder than it has to be," I admitted.

Kol yanks his sweatpants off along with his underwear and his dick springs out in front of my face. I slightly bite my lip in anticipation. It seems bigger than last time. And I want it in my mouth.

"Since you don't know how to shut your fucking mouth, I'll fill it with my cum to shut you up," Kol seethes, looking down at me like I was dirt on his shoe.

I loved the way it made me feel. The way he made me feel. He looked at me like I was a whore, but also the only person who mattered to him. I felt my pussy pulse in need of his cock between my legs. I look down at his cock and see it throb. As much as he affected me, I sure as hell had one on him.

"You know, you've been saying that for a while now and I've yet to have your dick in my mouth," I taunt. 

His hand moves to the back of my neck and brings my head forward and my mouth brushes against his tip. A small, strained groan leaves Kol's mouth.

I look up at him as I take him down my throat. A loud groan leaves my mouth. I take him out of my mouth and he looks down at me. His eyes were begging me to continue.

"You're going to wake Neveah. Be quiet," I say and then slipped him back into my mouth.

His grip on my hair tightened as he controlled the way my head moved.

His dick pumped in and out of my mouth and I gagged and spit dripping from my mouth.

My eyes began to water when I slacked my jaw and took him farther down my throat. I steady myself by putting my hands on his waist.

"Fuck, Maya, I'm so close," Kol grunts and pushes my head deeper.

I continued to suck the life out of him until he comes in my mouth less than a minute later.

After he settles down, he drags me up and envelops me in a kiss. He picks me up and wraps my legs around his waist.

My thin piece of underwear against his bare skin had me pulsing all over my body. 

Kol laid me down on the bed and undressed me. He kissed down my neck to my boobs and nicked the skin.

He was kissing down to my stomach and I know where he was on his way to. I pulled him up. His face was riddled with confusion.

"Please just fuck me. You can do that later," I whimper.

Kol kisses me on my forehead before he reaches over to his nightstand and grabs a condom. 

He rips it with his teeth towering over me (which made me even more wet) and slipped it on.

He leans down pressing his body onto mine as he pries my thighs apart and slides into me.

A soft moan exits my mouth as Kol grunts. We stay like that for a second as I feel him pulse inside me. His forehead rests on top of mine and our breaths mix together.

My arms wrap around his neck and I lay against him. I breathe in his scent. He smelt so beautiful and masculine. 

Kol begins to move, and it elicits another moan from me. His movements start to get faster and I begin to match his movements.

We moan and grunt in each other's ears and grip each other like our life depended on it.

My body goes limp as I let Kol have his way with me. I take in everything he has to offer. He takes a hand off my thigh and slides it into mine.

Our fingers interlock with each other and he pumps into me even harder. "K-Kol...."

"Keep moaning my name, baby," he grunts.

My orgasm shakes over and sends me into a spasm.

He continues to pump into me and I'm blabbering incoherent words as I feel Kol's cock twitches inside me.

I rest my head in the crook of his neck as we both cum seconds later.

I'm still shaking as I try to come down from my high.

Kol and I stay like that for a minute, still breathing in each other and holding onto each other.

He drags himself out of me and throws the condom away. Kol comes up behind me and snuggles me.

He gives me a soft kiss on my neck. "Goodnight, Maya."

I hold onto his arms and let out a deep breath. "Goodnight, Kol."

I fall asleep that night laying in his arms after being gone for so long.

Hoping that one day he would take me back.

Hoping that one day we would be able to love each other with no issues.

                                                        End of Chapter Forty-Two

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

HEY EVERYBODYYYY!!!!

I know I've been gone for quite some time, but school has been so hectic.

And it's only getting crazier.

I hope this chapter keeps you guys content until the next update. I have no idea when that is. I promise it will be before August ends though.

Please let me know if you see any errors.

Don't forget to vote, comment, and share this story with all your Wattpad-loving friends!

I LOOOOVVVVEEEEE YOOOOOOOOOOUUUUUUUU GUUUUUUUUYYYYYYYSSSSSSSS!!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.9M 60.3K 50
I can't help the moan that escapes my mouth at the taste of her tongue against mine, and my hips pulse reflexively up to meet hers. But before I can...
24.2K 461 31
"He cups my face by my jaw and looks at my lips then straight into my eyes. "You got my dick so hard, my shit throbbing to be inside you ma," he says...
11.3K 192 34
Adelaide meets her mate on the day she turns eighteen. However, she has a secret that no one knows about, not even her best friend. How long will she...
37.3K 230 11
"I... Am here to see you.", I told him as I placed my hands around his neck. I could feel my heart beat getting faster but I had to keep it strong if...