Sleeping With The Enemy (Harr...

By BritishBums

Jane Hendricks and Harry Styles were arch enemies. Not JUST enemies, but it was just completely hate between... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23 *TEASER*
Chapter 23 *continues*
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
TO BE DELETED
Chapter 33 + APRIL FOOLS!!!!! LOL
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39 *LAST CHAPTER*
Epilogue
Author's Note & Acknowledgements

Chapter 26

299K 5.7K 1.5K
By BritishBums

Sleeping With The Enemy

Chapter 26:

-Jane's POV-

The make out was heavy, my tongue roaming in his mouth as I pressed my body against his.

"Hey Haz, I----"

I gasped, me and Harry immediately pulling away as I looked up with wide eyes.

"Wha----"

"LOUIS SHUT UP" Harry stopped him from shouting, as I was still in a shocked state.

Louis walks into the room with someone behind him, also with wide eyes. 

Eleanor.

Oh shit..

"So.." Louis gestures calmly at first, once El closed the door slowly.

"WHAT IS THIS! YOU TWO MAKING LOVE IN HARRY'S ROOM?!" Louis hollered.

I shushed him. "The boys will hear you, dumb ass!"

"Oh my god, I was right!" El squealed in victory. 

"And the boys are in still in the hallway by the way. Soo, talk. Now!" Louis hissed, reminding me so much of my mother. Who umm.. Is gone now.

"Well doesn't this explain what's happening already?" Harry gestured at the scene, both of us naked under the sheets.

"So, you're.. Dating?" El asks.

"NO!" Me and Harry shout in unison, both of us exchanging a glare.

"Errr.. Then what are you guys?" Eleanor motions.

"Babe, let me handle this." Louis motions over to his girlfriend.

Louis takes us by surprise, me literally having a heart attack. "WHAT ARE YOU GUYS?!"

Harry flinched, looking at him with furrowed eyebrows.

"WE'RE NOTHING!" I say for Harry, throwing my arms up in frustration, then pulled the covers back over me with insecurity.

"Nothing. Well isn't that irrelevant." El sets a hand on her hip, narrowing her eyes.

I groaned, burrying my face in my hands. Well what the hell are we going to do now?! Now two people know what we've been doing!

 "Will you two please keep your mouth shut about it." Harry grumbled stressfully.

"Okay, so for now though." El pauses, and there's a silence.

 "OH MY GOD YOU TWO JUST.. DID IT!" El does a mini dance teasingly.

"El.." I whaled, face palming.

"My little baby Harry is growing up!" Louis pretends to fake cry, falling on top of me and Harry dramatically.

"Get off, mate!" Harry groaned as I squirmed under Louis. He was a heavy boy.

"Louis, I can feel your ass on my stomach." I state simply.

"Get off of her stomach." Harry says defensively as I smirked.

Louis rolls off falling onto the floor.

"HEY! ARE YOU TWO IN THERE?! NIALL WANTS TO GO TO NANDOS AND WE WERE WONDERING IF YOU WANTED TO COME?!" Liam's voice came from behind the door.

"Shit balls." I hissed.

"ERR WAIT A SECOND LI I'M GETTING DRESSED!" Harry hollers naturally.

"Is Jane in there? Or did she go home?" He asks.

"Uhh her house burned down!" Harry calls back, making El and Louis look at me. "So she's in the bathroom right now!"

"Really?" El mouthed over to me. I nodded slightly.

"There is no bathroom in your room is there?" Liam said, a bit unsure.

Me and Harry exchanged a look.

We both fell out of bed, me motioning for El and Louis to turn around as they obeyed.

Picking up my clothes, I quickly slipped my underwear back on, my high shorts and my top back on as I ruffled my hair, breathing out.

Harry was in the middle of putting his pants on, as Louis opened the door.

Liam glared at the four of us, not really knowing what to say. "Hey Jane."

"Hi." I waved.

"So did your house really burn down?" he questions, me nodding slightly.

"Well I'm sorry. You're free to stay here if you like."

"Already ahead of you." Harry smirked, slipping a shirt on.

"We can take you out shopping!" El claps.

"Errr, I can take myself out shopping." I corrected her. "I'm not really broke or anything, so----"

"No! We can take you out shopping. I can come with you." Harry shrugged.

"Yeah, Styles can come with me." I nodded.

"So you're not going to Nandos with us?" El smiles slightly.

"Nah, not hungry." I gave her a 'you're making it obvious' look.

"Oh okay." Louis winked over at Harry as Liam just glared at the both of us cluelessly.

Louis and El are two people who aren't really good at keeping secrets, so now I regret ever letting them find out that me and Harry hook up.

I wait for them to leave as Louis closes the door behind him.

Once I was about to turn to Harry, Louis opens the door a crack again.

Harry gives him a weirded out glance.

"Tehe." Louis wiggles his eyebrows before he slowly closes the door.

Once we hear his footsteps leave that was when I breathed out.

"I can just.. I can just feel it. They'll figure out." I mumbled sadly.

"No they won't." Harry shook his head. "We won't let them."

I shrugged, getting a bit depressed.

"You don't need to be sad, babe. We---You'll be fine." Harry clears his throat, looking down at me.

"Okay." 

--------

Me and Harry walk into the local mall, as he follows me around this time.

"Soo where we gonna go?" He shoves his hands into his pocket.

I searched around for a good store to start at.

My eyes scan the surroundings, landing on my second favorite store.

"FOREVER 21!" I shout, running towards the store.

It seems that I had missed that store. I haven't been there in ages, ever since the Harry incident came. 

I twirl around, finding Harry uncomfortably walk in, glaring at the sparkling lights, pink walls, and purple glitter designing the floor just a little bit.

I laughed to myself. Aw was he embarrassed? Let's embarrass him more, shall we?

"HARRY COME ON!" I purposely shout as people start to look at Harry.

He groaned. "Jane. Can't we just.. Go to top shop or something?" 

"No, this is my favorite store!" I argued. "Now come on." My fingers wrapped around his wrist, me tugging him with me.

Walking over to a rack, I started looking through it. It was funny how he just followed me around like some lost puppy. Not just funny, but it was actually hysterical.

"How about this?" He smirked, holding up a dress that was so short, you wouldn't even consider it as a dress. It was red and sparkly, which I thought was really pretty. But I mean the size of the dress? Um, no.

I chuckled. "I don't think so." I rose an eyebrow.

 "Oh how about this. I think it would fit your boobs good, or----"

"Harry!" My mouth hung open in disbelief of what he said as he laughed.

"I was just teasing."

"Mhm, you tease all the time." I rolled my eyes, continuing to look through the rack of clothes.

"Wow these are pretty, right?" I looked up at the boy.

"Uh yeah it looks alright." 

I nod once.

"How about this one." i hold my other arm up.

"Err.. yeah it looks okay."

I groaned. "You keep saying the same thing."

"Well what do you want me to say? That it looks fabulous?"

"Sorry, I have to keep reminding myself you aren't El." I smiled sheepishly.

"It's alright." Harry swept his curls to the side.

****

I already have tons of clothes in my arms, struggling to hold them as I looked through a different rack.

"What about this one?" I hear Harry say behind me.

"No Harry, I'm not going to be wearing another one of those tight dresses."

I twirled around, to see a pretty white lacey dress that was just right this time, although strapless.

"Oh, what am I doing, I'm an idiot." It's like he's blushing. Oh wait he is blushing.

"No! It's pretty, Harry. I like it." I say honestly.

I grab it from him, observing it.

"Why don't you try it on for me?" He winked.

I chuckled, him following behind me as we both made our way into a fitting room.

Workers saw us go in at the same time, but I really don't care. We were just having some fun.

My eyes didn't leave his as he slowly undressed me. He pulled my hair back.

I shiver, feelings his hands run up and down my back. 

"You're beautiful." He whispered in my ear, his lips brushing it slightly.

My eyes fluttered closed, my back pressed against his front.

His hands were set on my hips, spinning me around, and kissing me. For probably the one thousandth time today.

The kiss immediately frew sloppier, him gently shoving me to the wall. His head nudged mine softly to the side so he could start to kiss my neck.

Harry lightly sucked, me moaning softly as my arms wrapped around him, holding him closer to me.

My hands dug in his curls, nails scratching at his scalp teasingly.

He grunted, his kissing becoming much heavier.

"Mmm." I hear him hum as I tugged at his curls tentatively.

He lifted me, my legs wrapping around his torso as he caressed me. We both continued the kiss, our lips connecting.

I pulled away, breathless.

He carefully set me back on my feet, smiling.

"I kind of liked it better when we were the same height." I joked, seeing that I went back to my shortness as soon as I was on my feet.

He chuckled. "Nah, I like my girls short." 

"Not your girl." I reminded, shaking my head.

"Didn't I say you were mine for the day?" Harry cocked an eyebrow.

"I thought you were messing with me."

"Well I'm not." He took a step closer.

"Well I am." I retorted, taking a step back, but I believe there was no more room for me to actually move back more.

'Yeah, I'm messing with you. Get over it.' I mentally said in my head.

"I like your game, Hendricks."

"And I like your desperation, Styles." I smirked, our faces becoming inches away.

"Say how about you try that dress on." 

I held my hand out, as I clenched it, slowly slipping into it.

"I'll zip you up." He says, twirling me around.

I feel his fingers lift the zipper up, another set of chills running up and down my spine.

 Once he was done, I looked into the mirror, my eyes only meeting with his from the mirror.

"It looks amazing on you." 

I watched as his arms wrap around my waist from behind, pulling me closer to him.

I pulled a small smile.

Once we had left, me ending up buying all the clothes I picked out plus the dress that Harry picked, we were now just roaming around the mall. People coming up to us every few moments to either get an autograph from him or a picture.

"Hey. Is that you, Jane?" I abruptly hear a voice behind me.

Me and Harry seemed to turn around at the same time, as my eyes widened.

What. The. Hell.

"Henderson!" I exclaimed in a somewhat sarcastic tone.

_____________________________________

A/N:

SO WHO IS HENDERSON?! WILL THERE BE JELLY FEELS? LOL

AND HARRY AND JANE <333 YAYYYYY

Guys would you please go check out my new book and add it to your libraries!! It's called Nothing Like Us and the trailer is attached on the side of it!! PLEASE GO READ IT! 

Also if you would like to suscribe to me on youtube, I am @BritishBums

And follow me on instagram @beliebin1dx

YUP! THE NEXT UPDATE WILL BE UP THURSDAY!

HERE IS MY POSTING SCHEDULE FOR SWTE:

Thursday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday :)

SO VOTE AND COMMENT FOR NOW AND I'LL BE BACK ON THURSDAY!! :D

-BritishBums xox

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

118M 1.6M 66
"Harry. Come over tonight?" "I can't.. I was sleeping." He said, slightly annoyed that I called him up at like 3 in the morning. "Please." I rolled...
437K 6.9K 67
*THE STORY IS NOT LIKE DARK* Harry Styles. What do you think of when you hear that name? Sweet? Generous? Hot? Cheeky? Yes, Harry is all of those thi...
2.2K 153 41
Alanis and Harry are living their best lives at the hottest skate park in Venice Beach, circa 1998. Between the concerts, parties, drugs, alcohol, fr...