Chapter 1

Sleeping With The Enemy

Chapter 1:

~Jane~

*TWO YEARS LATER*

I sat on the black leather couch, making sure to cross my legs in case if any perverts out there would pass by, waiting patiently for my best friend. Well to me, she was my best friend. She was currently at her big photoshoot, enjoying herself as she posed in front of the camera. I chuckled.

I guess you could say she was pretty big. She kept telling me she was dating some boyband member named Louis, but I couldn't really recall.

Whenever I would ask her what band, she would just shut me down, not really wanting to tell me.

"Ello, Miss Jane Hendricks!" She says as I laughed.

"Why, how are you Miss Eleanor Calder?" I say, not really having to put effort into the British accent, considering I already had one.

"Quite wonderful! Well, I'm just tired." She pouts, slinging her shoulder bag over her shoulder as I smiled.

"You're really made for this job, El." I nodded as we walked out of the studio, passing some other pretty models.

"Hey, are you a newbie?" One of the models were talking to me as I looked at El, and back to her.

She just chuckled.

"Oh no, I don't work here." I shook my head with a small laugh.

"You don't? Looks like you do! Love the outfit!" Another one holds a thumbs up, drinking from her water bottle.

"Aww I wanted to get that hair color! Love and want your hair!" The one to the left laughed as the models smiled at me.

El smirked, crossing her arms to her chest.

"Well El, you never told us about this girl, we could use her." A guy wearing such a posh scarf spoke from behind all of us.

I turned around to see who was talking.

I shyly smiled as El grinned. "Well sorry for not introducing her! This is, Jane. Jane Hendricks." El introduced me. "Guys, this is Jane. You can call her.. Jane." She shrugged as I laughed.

"I'm Ricky. I'm currently managing all these girls here." He holds a hand out for me to shake.

I shake it slightly, putting my hands behind my back right after.

"Have you had any modelling experience before?"

I shook my head. "I mean I watch El at the last five minutes before the shoots usually ends."

They all laughed, but I didn't really understand what was so funny.

"Pose for me." Ricky says, startling me slightly as I looked at him.

"Go on!" El smiled as my eyes widened.

I did the most simple pose, putting my hand on my hip teasingly as I narrowed my eyes slightly, doing a duck face.

No one laughed, even though it was obviously funny this time. I got a chuckle out of it.

"We'll work on it," The man nods once. "When El comes for the weekly shoot next week, you could come in with her! It would be lovely working with you."