Chapter 14

Sleeping With The Enemy

Chapter 14:

-Jane's POV-

Once my part was done, me and Harry were sat down, waiting for Eleanor to finish her shoot.

"You looked really sexy." Harry suddenly tells me, making me feel once again awkward that he's telling me all this.

"Err.. Thanks?" I itched the back of my neck.

"Say, what if we get out of here, huh? Ditch El?" 

"No, we need a car, smart ass." I grumbled.

He lowly laughed, as I looked at him blankly.

"I can just ask Louis to come pick us up?"

"Nope." I state simply, crossing my legs as I leaned back in my seat.

I didn't want to go anywhere alone with him. Who knows what the hell that boy would do to me without supervision?

"Jane! My baby Jane!" I hear El call me from a distance away.

"Err yeah?" I called back as she came skipping up to me in a really pretty dress that ended up to the mid thigh in the front, but was long and ended up to the ground at the back.

"I love that dress." I complimented with a grin.

"Yeh, they said I could keep it when I was done!" She exclaimed happily. "Now I have somethin' new to show Lou." 

I smirked. "Well what is it you need to tell me?"

Harry groaned. He muttered something like 'Ugh, girls.'

"Well turns out we're losing a girl, since she stayed in sick, soo.. I need to stay here for about three more hours." She sighed.

I muttered thousands of cuss words under my breath, closing my eyes as I hear Harry chuckle behind me.

"Well I guess we'll have to go, then." Harry stood up beside me, making me look short once again.

El seemed to read my mind, laughing.

"Oh look you look so short when you stand next to Harry. How cute!" She's teasing.

I gave her a glare as she just shrugged.

"I think it's just that this girl doesn't grow. I swear about two years ago she was the exact same size." 

"Don't talk about it." I narrowed my eyes at him.

He just smirked.

"Well I guess I'll see you guys later, huh?" El nods, waving slightly.

I sighed. "Okay, bye."

-Eleanor's POV-

I watched as the two dissappeared, leaving the studio.

I chuckled to myself, nodding once. Well I might've lied about staying three more hours. I mean I just wanted to have a little fun to yuh know?

I thought maybe if I lied about me staying later, they would leave and go have a day out together.

I mean.. Truthfully, I kind of ship Jane and Harry. They would look perfect for each other, seeing they both have sinister minds.

They say opposites attract, but I really don't believe that. I think the same kind of people is what attracts each other.