Chapter 33 + APRIL FOOLS!!!!! LOL

A/N: LOL APRIL FOOLS DAY GUYSSS

LOL IT WAS FUNNY, I'M SORRY

Mwuahaha :3

Once again, I will not be deleting this! it was all an april fools joke! I lurve you guyssss

_____________________________

Sleeping With The Enemy

Chapter 33:

FOUR DAYS LATER

I was asleep for awhile I'm guessing because I fell asleep while the sun was still up and now it was pretty dark outside.

I was layed on someone's lap, though.

I was about to rise from my spot, until I hear a conversation amongst.

"So you really like her, huh mate?" Zayn's voice surprises me. He barely talks.. So it's a bit scary and a miracle at the same time.

A laugh echoes, instantly telling me it's Harry.

I keep my eyes shut, making sure that it wasn't obvious that I was listening to their conversation.

Harry was stroking my hair, while there was a silence.

"Dude, if you didn't already notice, I'm just getting back at her." He says, like it's supposed to be obvious.

Oh. My. GOD.

Please, please tell me that this is all just a freakin' dream.. Did he just say that?

For four days straight..I've been falling for one stupid lie.

The anger soon started to replace my hesitant feeling, me still not moving.

"What?"

"Yeh. It's actually fun playing around with her. She just doesn't know when to fucking stop the drama."

My heart fell.

"She's nothing but a tramp."

And my heart soon rolls under the table.

"I actually can't believe it, she's falling for it. Next thing you know I'll be the one having that last laugh."

I couldn't hold the feelings in anymore. A tear rolled down my cheek as I shoved off of him, running out and into the bathroom. locking the door behind me, my back slid on the cold door, as I fell into a sitting position.

I pulled my knees to my chest, the tears leaving my eyes constantly now. I closed my eyes, screaming. How could I be so naive? Why did I let loose, when he didn't even feel the same?

I sobbed, running my fingers through my hair stressfully.

I was sat there, staring out the window, quiet sobs still coming from me.

"Jane?" A voice spoke. An Irish accent.

"N-not now Niall." I cried, burying my face in my hands.

"Please, can I come in?"

I sighed, shaking my head. "I.. I'm sorry, Niall. I really do need to be alone."

-Harry's POV-

"Shit." I mumbled, Zayn looking at me angrily.

"HARRY WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT"

"I..I told you!"

"Why would you do that?! You know she liked you, Harry!"

I stayed silent. It was all really getting blamed on me..

"NO SHE DIDN'T! SHE NEVER FUCKING LIKED ME! ALL SHE WANTED TO DO WAS GET BACK AT ME, SO I GOT BACK AT HER FIRST"

"Harry, way to go." Niall comes out of nowhere, angrier than ever as he spoke in a sarcastic tone with me.

I fakely laughed. "What are you gonna do now, Niall."

I get interrupted, only be getting punched straight in the mouth by him as I stumbled back.

"Fuck," I grumbled, grabbing my jaw. "That's it." I talked through gritted teeth, as I got up, punching him back.

It turned into another fist fight, though.

"STOP IT GUYS!" Liam rushes in going all daddy as he pulls us apart, as well as Zayn and Louis.

Louis was just straight up shocked and speechless.

"JANE'S IN THE BATHROOM CRYING HER EYES OUT HARRY, YOU CAN'T JUST DO THAT"

"BUT I DID OKAY, FUCK, SHE'S EVIL TO AND YOU KNOW THAT."

"You both need to just calm down. I'll go talk to her. Okay?" Liam shook his head.

"No." I argued. "I want to talk to her."

"Do you think she'd really want to talk to you?" Niall spat, storming out of the room, slightly limping.

I sighed. "I'm going to talk to her."

"No you aren't. Isn't she mad enough at you already?" Liam shook his head.

-----------------

A/N:

Sorry for the short chapter (: but something happened her so YOUR WELCOME!

And this chapter was only to say tht no I'm not deleting, and it was all an april fool's joke! lol

Lurve u guyssss

-BritishBums xox