Chapter 8

Sleeping With The Enemy

Chapter 8:

-Jane's POV-

I breathed out, closing up the rest of my make up after I reapplied it all in the car parking lot. It all looked pretty good now, except that my eyes were all red and puffy.

I sighed, adding a little more mascara on so it wouldn't be that noticeable.

"Jane?" An Irish accent filled my ears. I turned around finding the Niall guy.

"Oh hey." I say simply, pulling a small smile.

"You alright?" He asks, smiling back.

"Mhm. I'm okay. I was just here to meet Eleanor."

"Oh. I was supposed to meet Liam here, but he said he couldn't come because he was gonna go see Danielle."

"His girlfriend?" I guessed.

"Yup."

"Oh. Well I guess you could hang out with me and El?" I asked.

He shrugged. "I wouldn't want to interfere with your little girl day." He gestures in a feminine way as I chuckled.

"No, it's okay. We're just gonna go shopping soo." My voice trailed.

"Well alright, I'm in." He smirked.

I got out of my car, locking it in the process as we both walked out and to the main mall.

"So you're sure you're okay? You don't look like it." He said worriedly.

I seriously have to work on hiding my feelings more.

"Umm.. It's nothing.. Err Harry's just being a jerk." I chuckled weakly.

"He's always been like that. I dunno why." Niall glares at me.

"Oh I've experienced that before." I mumbled to myself.

"Hey Jane! And.. Niall?" She rose an eyebrow.

"Hey El." He briefly waved.

"Where'd you find the lepruchaun?" El smirked, nudging me slightly.

"He was in the parking lot." I chuckled.

"Well then. Niall, we're going shopping. Would you like to buy us stuff?" El asks.

"Eleanor J. Calder!" I scolded, shaking my head at her as Niall laughed.

"I'd love to." He goes.

"No, you don't have to." I shook my head.

"I want to! Now come on, let's go. My treat!" He smiled.

Well if you compare this boy to Harry, he is the complete opposite.

I supressed a smile back. "Okay. Fine."

*******

-Harry's POV-

I was sitting at my doorstep, deep in thought, as I stared out at nothing.

Jane's voice was the only thing playing over and over again in my head. "I want you to mean it." The words she spoke, hit me with surprise.

Sometimes, I just think that Jane is way to much of a grudge holder. Sometimes, she just doesn't know when to let go of things.

Something just snapped inside of me that day. And I can assure you, it wasn't something good.

"Bitch." I grumbled, getting up from my spot as I walked back into my flat, slamming the door behind me.

She wanted to play? I'm gonna give her a game she'll regret even playing. I'll show Jane. She has no idea what she's gotten herself into.