Trap Queen

Af jamaica1204

Spin on one of my older stories. It's a RihYoncé story Read to find out 😘 Mere

Where It All Began
Ch. 1
Ch. 2
Ch. 3
Ch. 4
Ch. 5
Ch. 6
Ch. 7
Ch. 8
Ch. 9
Ch. 10
Ch. 11
Ch. 12
Ch. 13
Ch. 14
Ch. 15
Ch. 16
Ch. 17
Ch. 19
Ch. 20
Ch. 21
Ch. 22
Ch. 23
Ch. 24

Ch. 18

276 18 0
Af jamaica1204

Robyn//Rih

It's been two days since they took me. Two days of constantly being scared as fuck. Question after question had been running through my mind. Is G okay? Is Keh? Nick? Who are these guys? Are they going to hurt me? Obviously they're after the cartel, but that's not what scares me. What scares me is G is the biggest target of the cartel. Yeah her tio is the head... for now... But they want the person who's going to take over.. to ensure the Knowles Cartel diminishes.

I kind of know where I am. Bey trained me on what to do when you've been taken, and I followed each of her instructions. When they threw me in the car, I remained insanely calm, and kept my eyes open on what's around me and where we were going. If I could just get to a phone I could call her or Lani, someone to tell them where I am.

I know G's blaming herself right now, and I hate that I can't tell her it isn't her fault and that I'm okay. I'm a lot stronger than people give me credit for.

Now the room I'm in? I have been held up in this room since the minute they brought me here. It wasn't like some dark dungeon that you keep hostages in, it was beautiful. The bed was huge and soft, there was a TV, a bathroom, and a closet full of clothes. It was fucking weird and just made me even more scared of being here.

As I'm sitting on the bed watching some boring ass Spanish telanovela, the same guy who came to talk to me the first night I was here, is back to talk again. If he hadn't kidnapped me, I probably would have thought he was a very sweet and soft spoken guy. But, you kidnap me once and I'm probably not going to like you. I'm just suuuuuper weird like that 🙄

"Robyn, the maid says you still haven't eaten."

"Uh, because ya still 'aven't lemme go! What do you want with me?"

"It's not what we want with you. You were just the easiest, most important target. You are the love of the cartel princess' life."

"I- jus... please don't hurt ha." I plead softly.

"I can't promise not to. Get some sleep. Our plan should be ready to execute within the next 24 hours, after that we will let you go."

He walked back out of the room, leaving me in a zombie state as I looked at the wall. I don't know what I can do. There's 2 armed men outside my door, 2 in front of the window of the room I'm in, and who knows how many downstairs.

About an hour later I hear the door open again. I look up to it and see a familiar face but I can't quite remember her name.

"Hello...Robyn? Right?" I nod my head. "I remember you from your girlfriends party." My eyes go wide as I realize who it is. "Your girlfriends a real bitch."

My breathing increases as I ball my fists up. If she continues I might end up being killed for beating her ass.

"She is gorgeous though. I can understand putting up with such a cunt when she's that beautiful. I bet she's great in bed." That's it!

I stand up and charge towards her. I get the upper hand at first and am able to get 3 good punches in. This princess starts screaming immediately and the two armed men run inside and pull me off of her.

"You're gonna wish you hadn't done that. I'll make sure G's death is even more painful than we had planned." She wipes the blood off her face before going out of the room.

I pull my knees to my chest and for the first time since I've been taken, I start losing faith. Not that she'll find me, but that she's not going to be hurt in the process. I no longer want Beyoncé continuing to try and find me because I don't want her to walk into some trap.

After wallowing in self pity for a moment, I pull myself together and try to think of a way to get a message to my baby. I refuse to let anything bad happen to her.

I'm going to make it out of this and so will G...

G//Giselle

It's been two days since Rihanna was taken, and I'm going insane. My mind is going to the worst, and I feel like I'm going to have a mental fucking breakdown. We've had every goon on our payroll out looking for her. This includes our army, all associated with the cartel and the police on our payroll. And every time we think we've gotten close, we find out we're two steps behind.

"G , please eat something." Nicki begs softly

"Onika, if you ask me to eat one more fucking time I might just freak out on you." She comes over to me and wraps her arms around my waist, pulling me into a tight hug. I let out a shaky breath and turn my body around, so I could wrap my arms around her neck.

"Hey, baby." I hear nick say and pull back from the hug.

I turn around and see Lani standing in the doorway. She hasn't really talked much since the other night. It's usually just a head nod or a silent answer of some sort.

"Come here, Keh." She walked over to us and just sat on the bed. Both Nicki and I wrapped our arms around her. We didn't say any thing else to each other, we just held onto her. I've never felt like this before. Weak. I'd never been someone who ever showed any type of weakness. Robyn was my weakness, and I couldn't hide that. It was obvious to everyone who saw us how much I loved her. I've never needed someone the way I need her.

I don't know how much later, but I open my eyes when I feel my phone vibrating in my hand. I move my head off of Nickis shoulder and jump up when I see that it is a blocked call.

"Hello?"
'Ah, Beyoncé Knowles?'
"Where is she?" I hear him softly chuckle but that's not what caught my attention. I heard Señor Santiago in the background.
'Tell your tio I want to set up a meeting. I'll be in touch.'

With that he hung up. I jumped off the bed and practically ran downstairs.

"Giselle!" Nick and Lani yell, so I turn around

"Was it about babygirl?" Nicki asks.

"What'd he say? Is she okay?" Kehlani asks

"Unc! Where the fuck is everyone?!" I shout, ignoring their questions.

"Mija, slow down. What is it?" I see uncle running out of the conference room and in to the living room where I was.

"Santiago's bitch ass has her!"

"How do you know that?" Tio asks

"He called my phone, but he didn't tell me it was him. I heard one of the females in the background say Señor Santiago. He said he'd be in touch to set something up with you."

"I want every goon we have to Santiago's home and every business he owns. Our army is four times his. I want every section of his place searched." My uncles crew nodded and went to set up the call with our army.

"I'm going to his home." I say before turning to go back to my room.

"Mija, I need you to wait until we get a definitive answer on all of the places he owns. If we hit..."*gco

"Fuckkk! Aight. I know, tio. If we hit one of his places before the other, all the places shut down and we lose our chance." He nods before softly kissing my forehead. I groan loudly and walk back up the stairs to my room with the girls right behind me.

"G, we have the element of surprise now. We're going to get her back... I promise." Nicki kisses my cheek before grabbing Kehlani's hand and walking out of my room. She always knows when I need a little time to myself.

I look up when I hear a knock at my door and see Chris.

"Bey, I got something you're gonna wanna see."

I sit back against the headboard and wait for him to continue.

"That Melinda chick you had us follow, from your party." I nod my head "She's Santiago's daughter."

"You told papa yet?" He shook his head no. I stand up and go over to intercom tio and tell him to come up to the room.

I go through the files Chris had in his hand while we wait for his father to show up.

"Mija?"

"How long have you been with Melinda?"

"About 6 months. Why?" I hand him the envelope and wait for him to go through it.

"I love you, tio, but because you thought with your dick and not your head, my girlfriend was taken. I've never brought anyone into our army before Rihanna, but you? You constantly think with your second head. How many times have we been compromised because of a scorned girlfriend? I let it go though because you're the boss, you can handle it, but now? Now it's personal. Fix this shit." I go into my bathroom and slam the door shut. I decide to take a hot shower to try and ease my mind.

Not only was this bitch Santiago's daughter, but she knows about how we operate. Even if tio didn't come right out and tell her how we do things, you know her ass already had the upper hand by being in the circle in the first place. I knew something was off about her at the party.

Tio Raul

For the first time in my life, I am ashamed of myself. The cartel has come before everything I've ever done in my life. Besides my late wife, son and daughters, nothing comes before my cartel, but my daughter is right. I got caught slipping. I put her woman's life in danger, and now I have to fix this before it's too late.

I sit down and write Giselle, Nicki and Chris a letter and place them in the safe.

"Boss?" I look up and see my best soldier in the doorway with some of our other men. "I think we've got the location."

"Did you tell G?" He shook his head no before saying not yet. "I don't want her coming. I don't want her put in harms way for my mistake. We go in, get Rihanna and bring her back."

"Raul..." I gave him a look that made him go silent immediately. What I say goes. Everyone knows that.

"Get our men together, suit up and let's go. We leave in one hour." He nods his head and walks the men out of my office.

Rihanna // Robyn

I'm awoken by gunshots ringing through the house. I don't know when I fell asleep nor do I know what time it is, but I do know it's time to go. G taught me that in the drug business, everyone has enemies on top of enemies. You can never be too careful.

I throw my hair up into a tight bun and stand in front of the door, ready for whatever comes in.

The gunshots get closer and my forehead starts sweating a bit. By the time I hear the gunshots outside the door, my adrenaline is ridiculously high. Just as the door opens and I'm about to throw a punch, I see Raul's face walk in.

I let it the biggest sigh of relief in my life. I wrap my arms around his neck as he wraps his around my waist. I would rather hug Beyoncé right now, but he was the first familiar face I'd seen.

"Where's G?!"

"At home. It's time to go, come on." He grabs my arm and pulls me down the stairs.

"Santiago and his men will be here any second, get her out or here!" One of Raul's men says.

"Go! Get her back to Beyoncé!" Raul barks

"Raul, you will be coming with us! Get in the car!" His head soldier says, and my eyes go wide as they bounce back and between the two.

"I want Santiago and his daughter." Raul says firmly while checking his ak

"And we'll get them, sir, just not tonight, now let's go!" Raul and I are practically thrown into the car and then his men get in. "Go! Go!"

I look behind us to see at least 5 SUVs pulling up behind us. I unintentionally jump when bullets start hitting our car.

"Take them out, now!" Raul's speaking into some ear piece and the next thing I see are multiple vehicles speeding up to us.

"Buckle up, Rihanna." Really? He's worried about a seat belt right now? The hell... I grab my buckle and click it. Not even a second later our car is being rammed on the side, causing me to jerk over. Ohhh....now I get why he said it.

It's like a fucking action movie where we're in some stupid ass high speed chase. The soldier hangs out the window with an AK and begins shooting at the car that's ramming into us.

I see him get a clean shot at the other driver which causes him to flip over. I look back and see there's no longer any cars behind us, and I let out a huge sigh of relief.

I unbuckle my seatbelt and lean forward in my seat, putting my face in my hands. I run my fingers through my hair and take four deep breaths. Raul rubs my back gently, trying to calm me down.

When we pull up to the house I barely even let the car stop before I'm outside. I run inside and see Beyoncé and everyone else sitting at the bar section. She looks shocked to see me. Did they not tell her they were coming to get me?

She ran over to me and pulled me into a tight hug while kissing all over my face. The others come over and greet me as well, Kehlani looks almost as horrible as G does. They're all asking if I'm okay, and what happened and am I hurt. I ignore their questions for now as I pull Keh in for a tight hug. She breaks down crying, which causes me to hug her even tighter. I kissed her cheek before letting her go and grabbing G again and smashing our lips together.

"Baby, answer me. Are you okay? Did they hurt you?" I kiss her lips once more before shaking my head.

"I'm aight, I promise. I wasn't beat or anyting like dat. They used me tuh get tuh you, and I'm so glad it didn't work. I dunno what I woulda done if I'd lost you." I've never seen G cry, but her eyes get watery and she let's out a huge breath as she pulls me in again. "I'm okay, behbey." I wrap my arms around her neck.

"Ms. Rihanna, is there anything you could tell us?" I look at the head soldier and nod my head while I pull G into the living room as everyone follows. I sit on her lap so she can wrap her arms around my waist again, and I begin telling them whatever I'd heard.

"Da first night dis older gentleman came intuh da room they kept me in." I feel G tense up on me, so I stopped talking and turned to kiss her cheek. I whispered once again that I didn't get hurt before I continued. "He didn't say much other than asking if I needed anyting. He kept two armed men outside mi room at all times and there were two in particular dat never shut up. They talked about every single inch of their operations and what plans they 'ave fah their business. I think they just thought I'd never make it out alive tuh tell anyone."

"So, did you ever hear his name?" Nicki asks

"Santiago, I tink. But dat girl from yuh birthday party, she was there."

Beyoncé scoffs. "Yeah. That's his daughter."

"I want ha. You all can do what you want with everyone else, but I want ha." They nod their heads in understanding. "We can all meet up in da morning and I'll tell you everything else I know. But for now, I need a hot shower and tuh sleep. And from the looks of it, so do most of you too." They chuckle and nod.  I kiss Kehlani's forehead and Nickis cheek before grabbing my girlfriends hand and pulling her upstairs with me.

Once we get into the room I go straight for the bathroom and turn the water on in the shower.

"I'm gonna get in the jacuzzi tub while you shower and you can join me when you're done if you want." I nod my head at G and strip out of my clothes.

I quickly soap and rinse my body and hair before stepping out and straight into the jacuzzi tub with Beyoncé. Her eyes are closed at first, but once I step in, she opens them and pulls me on top of her. I put my legs on either side of her and wrap my arms over her shoulders.

"You swear nothing happened to you?"

"Yes bae. I swea. They didn't touch me. Santiago was actually very respectful fah a kidnapper." I wrinkle my nose and smile at her.

"I was so scared, yo. I've never been scared like that." Her arms squeeze tighter and my waist, and I feel her body slightly shake. "I'm so sorry, Robyn."

I grab her face and force her to look at me. I lean in and softly kiss her lips a few times before pulling back.

"Listen tuh me when I say dis, dis wasn't yuh fault. I knew da risks coming in, but I didn't care. As long as I get tuh be with you, I still don't care. I love you, Bey. And if we want tuh move on from dis and learn from it, da first ting you haffi do is let any self blame go." She bites her bottom lip and slowly nods her head.

I lean in and start kissing and sucking her neck while my hands rub on her upper back and shoulders. She turns her face and catches my bottom lip in her mouth, sucking it softly before her tongue slowly moves in. She has my bottom lip in between her teeth as she pulls away but brings her lips back to kiss mine one more time.

"I love you, Robyn."

"I know you do, behbey. I love you too."

I feel her hands slowly massaging my thighs under the water, and it's making me really horny. I grab her hands and pull them away while shaking my head no and smiling at her. She pokes her bottom lip out in a pout, so I suck it into my mouth and bite it softly.

"Tomorrow. Afta we get some sleep, we can do whateva you want, Bae."

She nods her head and we step out of the tub to grab our towels. I've slept maybe an hour in the last two days, and I doubt she's slept any more than that. After we both get dressed, we get into bed. G wraps her arms tightly around my waist and pulls my back into her front. Not even five minutes later I hear her breathing begin to shallow and her grip loosens.

She is so stressed...I can see it all over her face. And not just from this recent event, but from every thing. I hate seeing her in this kind of shape. Maybe after we get a plan together and get this problem taken care of, she will get back to her old self.

But who knows what bullshit tomorrow can bring...

*****Y'all deserve extra updates.

Remember to vote/comment/follow for more updates

Xoxo,
Anna

Fortsæt med at læse

You'll Also Like

4.3K 320 10
Everything isn't always what it seems... ©2023 by fiftyshadesofbey
15.6K 520 14
Enjoy these short stories that helped me out of my writer's block! 🥰 Published: 2019 Edited: 2024
MILF. Af 4BEYGK

Fan Fiktion

188K 10.7K 40
"You are so beautiful. What's your name?" She looked at her friend extremely confused then back over at me. "Me?" "Yes, you." I was making direct ey...
33.5K 1.8K 20
"often times i wonder if the risk is worth it.. but as soon as i look into those eyes all of my worries go away. how could one soul make me want to t...