𝐌𝐮𝐦𝐛𝐚𝐢 𝐓𝐨 𝐌𝐚𝐧𝐡𝐚�...

By advikaaroraaa

𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝟏 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐁𝐈𝐃𝐃𝐄𝐍 𝐒𝐄𝐂𝐑𝐄𝐓𝐒 𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 Nuisance is her middle name Perfection... More

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐞𝐫'𝐬 𝐀𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐜
𝐃𝐞𝐝𝐢𝐜𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧
𝐏𝐫𝐞𝐟𝐚𝐜𝐞
𝐂𝐚𝐬𝐭
Part:1
1. 𝐆𝐥𝐢𝐦𝐩𝐬𝐞
2. 𝐄𝐦𝐞𝐫𝐠𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐲
3. 𝐓𝐫𝐚𝐢𝐭𝐨𝐫
4. 𝐁𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐚𝐢𝐫𝐞
5. 𝐒𝐮𝐫𝐩𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐞
6. 𝐖𝐢𝐧𝐤
7. 𝐆𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠
8. 𝐁𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐭
9. 𝐓𝐢𝐭 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐓𝐚𝐭
10. 𝐏𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐜𝐞𝐬𝐬
11. 𝐁𝐞𝐥𝐨𝐧𝐠𝐬 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐇𝐞𝐫
13. 𝐌𝐨𝐨𝐧
14. 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐲 𝐄𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭
15. 𝐅𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐊𝐢𝐬𝐬
16. 𝐏𝐫𝐞𝐯𝐢𝐨𝐮𝐬 𝐍𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭
17. 𝐊𝐢𝐬𝐬 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐫𝐚𝐢𝐧
18. 𝐅𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐃𝐚𝐭𝐞
𝟏𝟗- 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐖𝐞𝐭 𝐍𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭
20. THE TEMPTATION
21. My Safe Place
22. THE SANGEET
23. THE WEDDING
24. THE RECEPTION
25. THE GUST OF PAST
26. THE BROKEN HEARTS
27. THE VIDEO CALLS
Part-2
28. THE PORTRAITS
IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENTS
29. THE BEACH
30. THE NEW ARRANGEMENTS
31. THE JEALOUSY
32. THE PAIN
33. THE LUST AND ANGER
34. THE REVELATIONS
35. The First Meet
36. THE FAMILY DINNER
37: THE WARNING
38. THE DESTRUCTION
39. HAPPY NEW YEAR
40- BACK TO INDIA
41. The family kalesh
42. The Chaotic Family
43- The Attack
44- Who Are You?
Important Announcement
𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝟑
𝟒𝟓- 𝐋𝐢𝐟𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐬𝐬
𝟒𝟔- 𝐁𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐡𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐈𝐧𝐯𝐢𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧
𝟒𝟕- 𝐄𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐥
𝟒𝟖- 𝐁𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐡𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐆𝐢𝐟𝐭
𝟒𝟗- 𝐏𝐢𝐞𝐫𝐜𝐞𝐝 𝐇𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐬
𝟓𝟎- 𝐃𝐫𝐢𝐯𝐞𝐬 𝐌𝐞 𝐂𝐫𝐚𝐳𝐲
𝟓𝟏- 𝐁𝐚𝐛𝐲'𝐬 𝐊𝐢𝐜𝐤
𝟓𝟐- 𝐎𝐧𝐞 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐞
𝟓𝟑-𝐒𝐮𝐧𝐬𝐞𝐭
𝟓𝟒- 𝐄𝐧𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠
𝟓𝟓- 𝐀 𝐧𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐫𝐞𝐦𝐞𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫
𝟓𝟔- 𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫
𝟓𝟕- 𝐖𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐲 𝐦𝐞?
𝟓𝟖- 𝐑𝐮𝐡
𝟓𝟗- 𝐀 𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐄𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐭𝐲
𝟔𝟎. 𝐈𝐟 𝐢𝐭'𝐬 𝐦𝐞𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐞, 𝐢𝐭 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐛𝐞
𝐄𝐩𝐢𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞
𝐄𝐩𝐢𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞 𝟐

12. 𝐂𝐨𝐨𝐤𝐢𝐞

70.2K 4K 403
By advikaaroraaa

Aadya's POV

We were all gathered together in the garden area to have our breakfast today. The discussion about bhai's wedding was going on and everyone was so excited about it, including me.

He is the best brother I can ever ask for. He has always treated me like a princess. He has never let anything hurt me or even come near me to a distance from where I can be hurt. I am his priority and I know that. He is always grumpy around others but in front of me he is a kid. When I was in seventh standard and I got hurt because someone bullied me and cried my eyes out, he rushed to school and made the kid who bullied me do sit ups in front of me. He also danced in front of the whole school just to bring a smile to my face.

Even Ariv Bhai loves me more than his own life. I know we fight a lot but that's what siblings do, right. He got his own hand burned by mistake once when he saw me near the gas stove trying to turn on the stove. I didn't know how to do it and I was gonna burn myself, in order to save me he slightly burned himself and he took the step without even thinking for once. I am happy that I have these people as my family. I must be god's favourite kid that he gave me all of them.

My parents are also the best parents one can ask for. Never treated me less than my brothers, always supported my decisions and were my back. My mother scolds me a lot in teasing but in public don't mess with me in front of her. She once slapped a lady in front of the whole school just because she called me fat when I was doing a skit in the annual function.

And my father, last but not the least. He has set the bar so high that no guy is able to match my expectations. He says doing that will keep me to him only and no guy would be able to take me away from him.

I was in the middle of my emotional rollercoaster when I heard laughter erupting from beside me.

Ariv bhai was laughing at his own joke when Gio joined him with everyone following.

"She is a drama bro, I am telling you. Ask me how I have survived the 23 years of my life with her. I am one lucky human that I didn't die in that period." He spoke, looking at me disappointedly and shaking his head.

That's when I realised they were laughing at me. Like WTF!

"Ayo, are you guys laughing at me?" I narrowed my eyes towards them and they again burst into another fit of laughter.

"No, we are laughing at the ghost behind you." He replied between his laughs.

"Fine. Go ahead, bitch about me. I am not going to talk to you."

Bhai started consoling me and started giving me offers to convince me. Offers that I couldn't resist. Not gonna lie, I use this tactic a lot when I have to get my work done. And it's fun.

"I will book an amusement park for you for the whole night. Take whoever you want with you." Ekaksh bhai offered

I clapped my hands and grinned. I looked at him, nodded and hugged him to which he just chuckled. After getting away from him I looked straight. Adrian was staring at my way. I felt his stare a long time back but refused to look at him. But now I couldn't resist so I looked at him and that's when I saw the rarest sight unfold in front of my eyes.

He chuckled.

Like actually chuckled.

At that moment the voices of all the people around me got mute and that chuckle repeated on loop. Fuck, that sound. I was so lost in him that I didn't realise everyone was done with their food. He smirked my way and winked that's when I came out of my trance. Well thankfully I had already finished my food so it wasn't anything awkward. I didn't look his way after that moment.

We all departed to our individual workplaces. Bhai took Adrian and Gio to SCRYTCH while I went to my company.

Author's POV

At both the companies things were going as usual. Here at VRITI, the designs for Ekaksh's wedding were being prepared. From the dresses to decor everything was gonna be done by VRITI. Aadya was looking through some suggestions that the design team has given for the wedding outfits of both the groom and the bride.

"The designs are really impressive. And on a short notice you guys have done a commendable job. Since, the wedding is to happen after three weeks and I understand it's a short span of time to finish with a lot of designs. But my brother is very important to me and I want everything to be perfect in his wedding, no mistakes. Rehan, can I count on you to get things done on time", Aadya asked Rehan (the head of the design department).

"We totally understand how important your brother is to you and we respect that. But more than that we ourselves respect Ekaksh sir a lot, he has helped this company and us many times. We want to do this for him. So, please relax ma'am everything will be completed perfectly and on time", Rehan assured her.

"Thank You so much everyone for doing this. I know in the coming days you may have to do overtime and the workload will increase but the spirit of yours that is not letting you back off is praiseworthy. Also, I want you all to join us at Udaipur for the wedding. The official invites will definitely be sent to you but I wanted to ask personally also. And I understand how tiring these days are gonna be, so as a reward you all will take a vacation for a week. A trip to Bali will be given to all of you from the company but if someone just wants to relax at home you can do that too", Aadya motivated them so that they work with all their heart.

Everyone thanked her and congratulated her on her brother's wedding and left from there. The staff in her company respect her a lot. And the respect is not out of fear but out of love. The love she gave them by where people work out of fear. It was always a comfortable, cozy and a friendly place. No one bullied the other. No one came to the office with a sour mood thinking how the day would pass. In fact most of them came to the office happily thinking that this is the time when they can escape the world and just be them without having to think someone will judge.

Though, Aadya was strict when it was necessary. But the strictness was not to put in a fear in the staff or something. It was always for the better cause. She never liked someone betraying her and she won't spare if someone did. Whenever she got angry it was always because the cause did wrong to the company. She never took out her personal anger on the staff.

After everyone left, Aadya herself started working on some designs. She loves designing and hence she started the company with very little help from her family. It was mostly her and Ika's hardwork and dedication that took the company to the heights where it stands.

On the other side of the company, Ika was also explaining to her staff for the decor that is to be done for all the different functions.

"It is going to be one of the most important and grand events in the country. Businessmen, politicians, celebrities almost all the big names will be present there. But nothing matters more than Ekaksh Bhai and I know you all understand this. It is the most precious event for him. It is his wedding. And I want everything to be so perfect and so heavenly that everyone is left awestruck", Ika told her staff.

"Yes ma'am, we understand your point and we won't leave any stone unturned to make this event grand and beautiful ", Rohan one of the designers said.

"I hope everyone is clear with the colours and themes for specific functions. So, start with the ideas ASAP", she finished.

Everyone nodded and left from there.

                                    🕊️

At SCRYTCH,

Adrian and Gio were impressed by the performance, environment and quality of Ariv's company. They were also introduced to the employees, who were extremely talented and very friendly. They noticed that most of the engineers, hackers, and security experts were very young. Almost everyone in the company was under the age group of 19-27. There was no strict dress code, everyone wore their comfortable outfits.

Ariv was showing them around when they spotted a group of boys in front of the 'coffee corner'. They were laughing at their own jokes when Ariv went to them and kept his hand on one of their shoulders and asked, "What joke is going on guys. Include us too".

They included them in their joke and all four of them (Ariv, Gio, Ekaksh and Adrian) also became a part of the joke and everyone laughed.

Adrian felt weirdly comfortable around them. It was in the air of this company, the vibe was different and comfortable. Gio started his own jokes and the others also took part in it. They had a good laugh and then everyone went to their respective places.

Ariv introduced them to everyone and then took them to his office. They discussed work and finalised some projects to do together in the future. For now, SCRYTCH is going to take the responsibility of the security at the wedding venue. Gio and Ariv were going to check upon all the security systems while Adrian was personally going to check on the bodyguards.

                                   🕊️

Adrian's POV

12:30 am

Being away from my Company I had to handle things online. Though, dad is handling things in my absence but I still have to look through certain important documents and give my opinion on important decisions. I was also missing my family a lot especially my little sister Amelia.

I was thinking of calling them when I heard some noise from the balcony. For a fact I and Aadya share the same balcony since our rooms are beside each other on the side of the house. Our balcony faces the back garden.

I went towards the balcony and slid the glass door. I looked around and saw Aadya peacefully sleeping, sitting against the wall with a book in her lap. I went to her keeping my steps quiet and tried to pick the book from the lap to which she increased her grip on the book. I tried again and she did the same thing only this time she grumbled in her sleep.

I didn't want to wake her up so I quietly picked her up in bridal style and went towards her room from her balcony door. I silently made her sleep on the bed and somehow managed to get the book from her hand by giving her the panda plushie to hold. I looked at her for the last time and adored her.

The moonlight falling on her face made it glow like the moon itself. The slow wind was making her hair fall on her face which I gently pulled behind her ears. She looked enchanting. Peacefully sleeping while holding the plushie, she looks like a kid. She is so adorable at the same time so intoxicating. The low neck t shirt is giving some glimpse of her cleavage. She moved a little due to which her shorts rode up a bit showing her inner thighs.

And all of a sudden I am hard. I have to leave before I do something.

"Cookie, you are the best. And I love you so much", saying that she held the panda tightly.

And now I am jealous of a plushie. Exactly what was missing. I want to take that thing away from her and tear it in shreds.

And before I could do any such thing I left from there.

Aadya Sharma, what are you doing to me.

_________________________________

Dil haar baithe tujhpe,
Kar baithe sab kurbaan
Ab yaad hai bas tuhi,
Tuhi subah aur shaam
Ude khusboo jab chale tu,
Tujhko rab kiya karaar 🫶🏻💖

Until next time ❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

56.1K 3.1K 30
"I hate you...!" I gasped in a broken tone yet acting as strong. "You will hate me more, I promise I will make your everyday hell!" He warned in a na...
25.1K 1.2K 61
"Open your eyes love, Look at me" Goosebumps spread across my skin as soon as his voice hit my eardrums. I nodded negatively meanwhile his grip tortu...
904K 47.7K 75
A Wattpad Featured Novel. (July 2017) _________________________ "Why did you appoint me?" She asked him which made him stop on his tracks. "I don't t...
4.9K 197 27
A complicated, fun love story.. A true fantasy, MY FANTASY😊.. ,Minimum logic Maximum love.. May contain mature language and content..Sorry for the...