I'm what!?

By Nulho1

Kim Rok Soo wakes up in the body of a minor villain who is about to be beaten by the protagonist. Okay, let'... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47 Finally Confess 💓
48
49
50
51

38

2.4K 140 69
By Nulho1

Finally, they arrived at the Whipper Kingdom after 5 days on the ship.

"Young master, are you okay?"

Billos looked worried when he saw Cale who was wearing glasses, looked pale, and seemed like he would faint at any moment.

"I'm just tired of throwing up everything that I ate."

Cale held his head still feeling as if his head had been knocked by a small hammer.  His feet didn't feel like they were touching the ground when everything looked bumpy as if he was still on a ship.

But at least he didn't keep vomiting like Hilsman.

"Just go prepare to go to the magic tower."

Cale spoke in his usual tone as he waved his hand at Billos.

While waiting for the horse carriage to be prepared, Cale rested inside Billos Inn and rested his head on the table, immediately falling asleep because he was tired of vomiting.

Choi Han, continued to stay beside Cale as On, Hong, and Raon followed Beacrox to look around.

They didn't want to disturb Cale, who was helpless and looked like he could faint just from Katie's slap.

After 30 minutes, the horse carriage was prepared, and Hans came with some mint candy to relieve Cale's nausea.

"Young master, the horse carriage has been prepared. Here, take this mint candy. I always eat it when I feel dizzy."

Hans smiled and Cale took it without hesitation.  He stood up with Hans' help which made Hans shiver from Choi Han's gaze that could penetrate his back.

'Even though I'm only Beta here...'

Hans really didn't understand how someone could be unreasonably jealous when they were in love.

'When will I have a partner...'

Hans could only let out a short sigh internally at the thought.

For now, he could only imagine getting a beautiful woman as his lover.

"Hans, where did you buy this mint candy? It tastes delicious."

Cale asked as his nausea now felt a bit better after eating the candy.

"I made it myself. I really liked mint leaves since I was little, so I experimented a lot with them to make lots of delicious things."

Hans smiled broadly like a professional even though he was actually very nervous.

They are in the battlefield area.

"Hnm... This is really nice and helpful. Thank you. Your wife will be happy to have you in the future."

Cale was just talking randomly, but Hans felt goosebumps.

'Why do I feel like I won't have a wife in the future?'

Hans decided not to think about it and went to call Beacrox and the children who were with Beacrox.

They will leave soon.

.

.

Inside the carriage, Cale looked outside for a bit and turned his face to Choi Han with kittens in his arms.

Beside him was Raon who was sleeping with his head on his lap. Cale caresses Raon's head gently.

"Choi Han, do you know how old Hans is?"

Hans has a young face and looks to be the same age as Cale or slightly older.

But with all the work he does without feeling burdened, Hans doesn't look young and inexperienced.

"Hnm, I heard him say he's been single since birth and is 27 years old, but he's still not married."

Hong answered as he remembered Hans confiding in them when he fed them. At that time, he didn't know yet that they were a cat tribe and talked about anything in his heart.

On nodded in agreement.

Cale's face was stoic, but his glasses tilted slightly when he heard that.

Huh?

27?

'I think he is 20 or 22 years old at least...'

Cale was completely shocked.

Hans really deceived him with his facial appearance.

But, if he wants to be confused...

Cale saw Choi Han in front of him.

'This bastard also looks younger than me...'

Choi Han just smiled kindly when Cale looked at him even though he had a confused look when Cale's gaze seemed to be judging him.

.

.

After 30 minutes of moving by horse carriage, they finally stopped.

"Young master, we have to walk from here."

Billos said that and Cale nodded.
Not complaining.

But after 10 minutes of walking, he started to get tired.

'If only I could use the Sound of the Wind, I wouldn't be so tired.'

Considering he also vomited several times before arriving, it's bad if he uses his ancient power too.

Cale really didn't have the energy to keep going.  He stroked his stomach gently as he looked at all the injured soldiers of the Whipper kingdom.

Hans was uncomfortable seeing him at first, but slowly, he put on a cold face.

He really is a reliable butler.

Cale looked toward Choi Han.

"Do you have a method of lifting me in a way that doesn't make me look weak or embarrassing?"

Cale really felt like he couldn't take another step.

No, he always felt weak when Choi Han was with him.

Because instinctively, Cale knew Choi Han was there to lighten his burden, making him always feel weak and needy.

Choi Han thought about it and got an idea.

"!?"

Choi Han lifted Cale and placed Cale on his shoulder.

It was still embarrassing for Cale.

However, the sight of other people looking at Cale, who looked weak, made Choi Han look like his slave, shivering.

Because they thought Cale defeated Choi Han who looked strong to humiliate Choi Han like a moving vehicle.

"Am I not that heavy?"

Cake asked as he held Choi Han's head to balance himself on Choi Han's shoulder.

Choi Han's muscular arms wrapped around Cale's thighs so that Cale wouldn't fall.

"Not at all. It feels as if I'm not carrying anything on my shoulders. I'm used to Raon hanging on my shoulders."

Choi Han smiled in reply with slightly red cheeks.

Feeling Cale's thigh next to his head...

Choi Han's heart was beating very quickly.  But Cale didn't seem to think too much about it.

Nobody said anything about Cale considering that they knew about Cecil's illness that Cale was suffering from.

So, they just thought Cale was sick.

'Under those conditions, the crown prince is truly cruel.'

Everyone sees Alberu as a villain considering the Cale condition.

- Human, I'm here!

Raon flew next to Cale because currently, Cale was sitting on Choi Han's shoulder which Raon always perched on.

On and Hong just sighed seeing that when they were taken by Hans.

Hans needed something cute to reduce his fear.

So, On and Hong let Hans hug them.

Arriving at the gathering place for the Whipper kingdom's civilian soldiers, Choi Han put Cale down on his shoulders and did not tarnish Cale's dignity in the slightest, who still had a stoic face with his arms crossed.

"Call them out."

Cale spoke in a calm tone as Billos quickly entered the tent to meet Toonka even though he was actually shaking with fear.

But then...

Bang!

"Kahahahahaha! You have finally arrived!"

Not long after, Toonka's signature laugh was heard as he excitedly came out of the tent and wanted to hug Cale.

But Choi Han stopped Toonka with his scabbard.

Cale didn't even flinch at that.  Even though he was shivering internally.

All of Whipper's civilian soldiers were watching him. So, he cannot act weak.

"Long time no see, commander Toonka nim. Looks like you really refrained from damaging the magic tower."

Cale smiled and spoke calmly, not even stuttering of any fear facing Toonka. 

He used a bit of Dominating Aura power.

That made Toonka break out in a cold sweat.

"You really are a strange omega."

Toonka turned his attention towards Choi Han.

"You again! Come fight with me! You smell like a strong man! Kahahahaha!"

Choi Han looked at Toonka coldly, but he didn't reply anything.

That was because Cale was staring intently at Choi Han from the side.

'If Choi Han is in the spotlight, who will accompany me to loot the magic tower apart from the kids!?'

Cale couldn't let Choi Han take the spotlight because he needed him in his plans this time.

Cale looked toward Beacrox.

"Beacrox. Do you think you can fight him?"

Even though Beacrox wasn't as strong as Choi Han, Cale was confident that he could at least take Toonka down.

He is stronger than Hilsman after all.

Everyone in Cale's group was shocked when Cale instead pointed at Beacrox and not the guard by his side.

Even Hans was shocked and looked at Cale with a worried face.

However, the person pointed at, Beacrox, was calm as he tightened his gloves.

"Of course, young master."

Everyone was shocked to hear Beacrox's confident words.

"Kahahahahaha! You're not as strong as this bastard, but you're the second strongest here! Let's fight!"

Toonka had his crazy smile as he approached Beacrox.

Everyone just thought Toonka was rambling when he said Choi Han, who looked like a boy, was the strongest.

"Toonka, prepare the arena."

Cale spoke casually and Toonka laughed loudly again hearing that.

"This will be a sacred battle! Kahahaha!"

.

.

.

Cale walked with Rosalyn, Lock, and Choi Han.

The black dragon flying around Cale was invisible.

Cale was led to sit at the front close to the fighting arena.

"Will Beacrox win?"

Rosalyn asked remembering she had never seen Beacrox fight before.

"He's strong enough to match him, maybe? That would make it more interesting to watch, wouldn't it? Besides everyone here is crazy about fighting, just like Toonka."

Cale spoke casually and didn't seem afraid.  The reason was that Choi Han and Raon, the strongest beings in his group were beside him.  Even if Toonka flew towards him, Choi Han could deflect it.

"This is a sacred warrior ritual for the civilians here."

Cale was just speaking small talk, but his eyes met Toonka's.

And Toonka who heard that, smiled.

'What with him?'

Cale was confused as he saw Toonka suddenly smile at him.

"You know, I'm amazed that your young master can command strong people like you."

Toonka wouldn't like it if weak people bossed him around.  But Cale, who was also an omega, whose base was indeed weak, he couldn't help but be amazed.

Without any experiments that make him strong like Toonka, he is able to make people around him obey.

Seeing Cale made Toonka believe he could win and lead the war even as an omega.

Hearing that, Beacrox threw his greatsword to the ground.

"I think I should be fair because you respect my young master."

Bang!  Bang!  Bang!

All the soldiers stamped their feet as they were excited to see the fight.

Even though Beacrox was just a chef in the eyes of Cale's people, Cale just smiled casually.

Rosalyn and Lock also just looked at him because Choi Han also looked calm about it.

Bang!  Bang!  Bang!

The duel began and there were many loud clashing sounds as their blows collided.

Beacrox and Toonka are not much different in terms of strength.  But at least Beacrox had the brains to use techniques that made him stronger there.

Bang!

The final punch sent Toonka flying toward the Whipper Kingdom warriors.

!?

"Hans!"

Lock was shocked when Hans walked in where Toonka was flying seemingly carrying some files.

Cale frowned and raised his hand wanting to use his shield power on Hans when Choi Han got up wanting to stop the floating Toonka before Cale could possibly use his shield power.

"Eek!"

Hans was shocked when he saw Toonka fly towards him and fell on the ground making the files messed up on the ground.

Bang!

Dust flew up and when Hans raised his head and opened his eyes, he saw Beacrox stopping Toonka who was flying towards him.

"Are you alright?"

Beacrox asked as their eyes met.

Hans felt his heart beating chaotically.  Maybe because he was scared earlier.  But he was also breathing heavily.

'Is it because I was scared earlier?'

Hans suddenly felt weak.  This was truly the first time he felt that weak to the point of feeling like he couldn't get up in his life.

However, Hans steeled himself, picked up the files that scattered on the ground, and stood up.

He's a professional and smiles like nothing happened.

"I'm fine. Thank you for saving me!"

Hans' face was red as if he had a fever.

"You don't look well. You should at least see Sir Andrew."

Cale said that as he walked closer to them and just thought Hans might be in shock considering that Hans had been uncomfortable being in an area of bloodshed from the start.

Hans just obediently moved to meet Sir Andrew who was in his own tent in case Cale's Cecil illness recurred.

.

.

Hans entered the tent and Sir Andrew immediately looked him up and down as if he was scanning Hans.

"Sir, I-"
"Hans, have you ever done your second gender test?"

Before Hans could say anything, Sir Andrew had already interrupted him.

For Beta, they never felt the need to take a test even though they were rich people.

Hans also felt better now, so he didn't feel he needed to be checked any further.

However, Sir Andrew still took his blood and carried out a second gender test for Hans.

.

.

Sir Andrew pushed his glasses up a little and showed Hans the test results.

[Positive: Omega]

The test paper fell to the floor when Hans held the paper.  His hands were shaking in disbelief.

All this time, he lived as Beta!

"I'm sure I'm Beta! How is this possible!?"

Hans couldn't accept it.  He still wasn't sure Sir Andrew was really serious. No, he refused to believe it.

Sir Andrew sighed and looked at Hans.

"You are a rare omega who will only know you are an omega when your mate saves you and your eyes meet. And you will only be an omega when you are with your mate. Omegas like you don't even have the smell of omegas in general."

Sir Andrew said it in a tired tone.  He hoped Hans' mate wasn't from the Whipper kingdom or it would be difficult for him.

Hans wanted to cry.

Hans imagined Beacrox who didn't like being touched at all.

'Was my love story just ended before it even get started!?'

*

*

*

*

To be continued.

Ciel Hans: I want to say, at least it's better than Soulmate's different dimension. But I'm living with my Bul Yeol now.

Preggo Cale Hans: Well, my love life ended before it even started. Sigh.

Ciel: Don't worry. At least the author will not torture you like Ciel Hans.

Ciel Hans: Don't remind me that I died because of death mana.

Ellen: At least you find your soulmate. That a good news. Congrats!

Leon: You should shut up or you get another curse.

Ellen: Don't remind me of that!

Okay, hope you enjoy this chapter!

See ya!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

80K 3.7K 11
^Cover found on Pinterest^ Choi Han and the cast of TBOAH stumbled upon a temple of the sealed god and on top of the altar they see... Young master C...
19.3K 1.3K 22
What if Cale from Tboah just regressed and didn't transmit as Kim Rok Soo? You probably read multiple of these stories, so here's another one. Just...
5.9K 389 22
The war with the White Star has come to an end and peace was now reigning over and so it was time for Cale to address the problem he has to carry for...
Reason By Ociii7

Fanfiction

10K 760 11
Cale Henituse, the Roan Empire's Silver Shield Commander who was loved by all, breathed his last in old age surrounded by his precious family. Cale...