SARA THE VAMPIRE PRINCESS - P...

By JMAAROUF

what would happen... if vampires from all over the different worlds, were to gather in one single kingdom... ... More

ACT 0 - THE KOKKINA MATIA
ACT 1 - THE BEGINNING
ACT 2 - THE ROYAL STALKER
ACT 3 - THE RETURN OF A PRINCESS
ACT 4 - THE WAY HOME
ACT 5 - THE REUNION
ACT 6 - THE NEWS
ACT 7 - THE ILLNESS
ACT 8 - THE SEVEN SYMBOLS
ACT 9 - THE WINDS OF CHANGE
ACT 10 - THE DUALITY OF A KING
ACT 11 - THE REDEMPTION
ACT 12 - THE LIVELY VAMPIRE CASTLE
ACT 13 - THE HUNTER AND THE PREY
ACT 14 - THE PAST HAS RETURNED
ACT 15 - THE BIG DREAMS OF A LITTLE PRINCESS
ACT 16 - THE ERUPTION
ACT 18 - THE STRONGEST OF WILLS
ACT 19 - THE BLACK WRATH
ACT 20 - THE UNRAVELING OF AN OLD PAST
ACT 21 - THE OLD DEBT
ACT 22 - THE FIST OF ANGER
ACT 23 - THE WRATH OF A KING
ACT 24 - A MOTHER'S WISH
ACT 25 - THE FAREWELL, BUT...
ACT 26 - THE PREPARATIONS
ACT 27 - THE PARTY BEGINS...
ACT 28 - THE RETURN
ACT 29 - THE FATEFUL ENCOUNTER
ACT 30 - THE CORRUPTION OF MINDS

ACT 17 - THE ROYAL CLASH

3 1 1
By JMAAROUF

- the royal kitchen:

Sophia kept holding a huge pot with a wide smile on her face, she continued helping Emma and jezebel prepare the dinner while saying "well, Edward surpassed all of our expectations!!".

jezebel put a serious face and gave her a thumbs up while saying "yes Sophia-sama...., finally no more vegetable soup...", Sophia put a sweaty concerned face and said "wow..., she really had low expectations...".

Suddenly, they were surprised with loud noises coming from upstairs, Sophia looked at Emma and said with a cheered voice "the place became so alive since these two started playing games together....".

Emma looked at her with a surprised face and said "huh? well... Y-yeah!", Sophia tilted her head and asked "Emma? Did anything happen? You seemed... Phased out ".

Emma smiled "I couldn't hide it. Huh?".

Sophia just smiled "it's was clear, really..., so...what was it...?

Emma put a serious face "I just don't know why..., but... maybe we need to take a look... just in case...".

Sophia smiled "did something happen today?", Emma let a sigh and answered "maybe...., I don't know..., I just don't feel good about it...".

Sophia kept looking at Emma and suddenly she stood up and said "it's rare to see you uncertain like this, I always trust your opinion... so, I will take a look...".

- Sara's room:

Sophia stood in front of Sara's room, she had a sweaty concerned smile while looking at the door-less frame and said "wow..., another door that requires fixing, huh...?".

She entered the room and said "dear, is everything okay-....", but... She was surprised that there's no one in the room as she yelled "huh?! W-what the hell happened here...?".

she kept looking around the room with a sweaty face and suddenly her face changed when she saw the broken balcony....

she kept staring at the broken fence with a shocked face and said "the fence is.... Bro-ken...? (her face changes) Oh... no, no, no, No!! ", and without any hesitation, she ran toward the broken fence and jumps out....

- the calm open field:

It was a large open area where vampires worked as farmers... in total calmness...

A calmness that was broken by two bodies crashing by aggressively as they continued rolling...

it's Edward and drake as they stayed on the ground for a bit, suddenly... Edward started moving, his vision became clearer as the ringing sound in his ears started fading out..., his cracked his back and said "tsk... my back hurts..., that tree....".

he got up hardly and started looking around with a frustrated face, suddenly he saw someone else standing in front of him..., Edward clenched his teeth in complete anger and said "...drake!".

drake was standing like nothing happened..., he kept looking at Edward with cold eyes and suddenly he lifted his hand and started dusting his clothes off...

he kept standing while looking at Edward and saw was his angry face, he stayed silent for a bit and said "Edward..., I think that you know the consequences of your actions...".

Edward clenched his fists angrily and yelled "hell yeah, I know..., I'm taking revenge for my mother's soul that you stole..., so prepare for your punishment.... VLAD DRACULA!!".

Edward charged angrily at drake who continued watching , as soon as he blinked, he was surprised with Edward right in front of him...

in this moment drake clinched his fist as he got more serious, he continued watching Edward's fist travelling through air at such high speed, and suddenly it made contact with drake's stomach...

the pain appeared on drake's face as his eyes widened up from the impact, the shockwave was so powerful that it pushed him back a bit..., Edward kept watching drake standing up straight and just dusted off his shirt...

Edward put an angry face and asked with a frustrated voice "why aren't you defending yourself...?", drake kept looking at him with cold eyes... and suddenly he smiled, leaving Edward in anger as he yelled "what's so funny?".

drake kept smiling and said with a soft voice "you've grown up, Edward...".

Edward clenched his teeth as his eyes widened up in anger, suddenly..., a bleu dot appeared on the side of his eyes, and as Edward became angrier... the dot expanded even larger...

Edward looked at drake with angry eyes and said with a cold voice "why are you talking like that...? It's disgusting... talking like you know me or something...., I've never understood you..., going through all the trouble to bring me here..., don't tell me that you felt sorry for killing my mother, huh... what...? Did you really expect that I would be thankful for you or something...?".

the smile left drake's face as he said "Edward, there's still time... let me- ", but he was interrupted by Edward yelling "I had enough of your bullshit.... SO SHUT UP!! SHUT UP AND DIE ALREADY...!!".

suddenly, Edward disappeared... leaving drake in complete confusion...., and a split second after..., he appeared in front of drake with his fist clinched and ready to strike...

drake kept looking at him with open eyes while thinking "this..., this speed..." while Edward kept yelling in complete anger "you are the worst of scums.... VLAD DRACULA!!!!".

suddenly, he threw the powerful punch straight toward drake's jaw....

The punch was so strong that it created a small explosion beside drake's face, suddenly, the king of darkness was surprised by another blow that struck his other side, and then numerous other punches followed that were as hard and as fast as the previous...

for drake, it felt like he was getting hit by bullets...., a lot of them..., they were small..., but precise and powerful...

a huge dust cloud started forming from all the powerful shockwaves.... And even the vampires in the nearby fields stopped to watch what was happening....

Edward kept launching punch after another that were filled with hatred and sadness, he kept yelling in complete anger "I... I HATE YOU..., I HATE YOU, VLAD DRACULA!!!" and at the same time, the bleu dot kept growing in his left eye...

suddenly, and while throwing these punches..., a quiet voice deeply inside Edward's head said "why...? Why... am I this angry....?", Edward continued attacking... as the voice said again "why is he not defending himself...?".

suddenly, Edward clinched his hand to prepare for his next attack..., black veins emerged from the top of his hand and started covering his arm in a black thick web..., the same veins started covering around his eyes the air started the air getting heavier...

drake kept taking the punches to his face while doing anything to protect himself, he felt the heavy air and noticed Edward's face...., he thought "... this.... Feeling.... This aura..., so that's how you feel.... Edward...".

suddenly.... Edward's leg started clinching as he gathered force from the ground to launch his attack...

the force gathered in Edward's fist... the aura he was emitting..., it was "a killing intent".

the killing aura so big and strong... that it made the mood tense and the air heavy...

meanwhile, Sophia's continued running down the mountain while jumping from one top of a building to another..., suddenly, she stopped when she felt the weird unsettling aura...

she kept thinking with a nervous face "this is... bad..., this is very bad...., i need to reach her in time!!" as she continued her way...

drake had a serious yet a disappointed face while watching Edward's fist coming closer with such high velocity, Edward kept pulling a huge amount of force while yelling angrily "DIE!!! VLAD DRACULA!!!!".

The quiet voice said with a broken voice "but...I... I.... don't want him... TO DIE!!!!".

Suddenly, the vampires working in the nearby field were surprised by a powerful shockwave that blew in their faces as a raging storm, it made a good part of the wheat's plants fly with the powerful wind....

Edward kept breathing heavily while looking at his hand as it continued steaming from the sheer power and force in that punch..., he noticed the black veins and thought to himself "huh...? I activated it without noticing..., huf.... Where is he- ".

Edward kept looking around and was surprised by drake laying with his back on the ground..., he couldn't see his face but steam can be seen coming out of drake's face..., Edward kept looking at drake with an unexplainable anger...

suddenly, flashes of his life with drake and the others started passing by..., he shook his head while trying to get it out of his head "no..., it's nothing but lies..., there's.... there's no way that was real... not possible...", suddenly he gets surprised with a voice saying "...are you... sure....?".

Edward's eyes widened up as he noticed drake's warm eyes looking at him, Edward put a frustrated face and said "are you a monster or something...?".

drake stood up on his feet and started dusting his shirt under Edward's angry yet concerned eyes..., he looked at drake's face and noticed the bruises from his last punches...

He clenched his teeth in frustration while thinking" huh... all that power and force... only to scratch the surface of his skin..., tsk... What a monster...".

the slight smile on drake's face faded away as he reached his stiff hand and took a fighting position "if a fight is what you're looking for...".

he clenched his fists and looked at Edward and said with a deep intimidating voice "then come!! I'll give one...".

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

304 17 8
Love is beautiful while it lasts, but the pain that comes after is what most people can't bear. I stared at the reflection in the glass, the white sa...
8.7M 351K 47
Highest rank - #1 in Vampire ** In a world far beyond human imagination, into the deep roots of the vampire realm he ruled. For over a century, he's...
217 0 14
There are five main species in the world, four were thought to be a thing of fairytales and nightmares. 500 years ago a ancent race of predators rose...
1.1K 47 24
"You aren't a distraction. You can never be you know" he said looking at me with enamoured eyes. "What makes you think so? " I asked. "You ar...