Secretly Married to a Prince

By OlafHugs

Some people believe that the more you hate a person, the more that you love them. It may seem that you cannot... More

Secretly Married to a Prince
Chapter I
Chapter II
Chapter III
Chapter IV
1M READS
Chap 5: Harry
tablo
Chap 6: a date?
Chap 7: Jealous Hubby
Chap 8: Grandmere's POV
Chap 9 TEASER
CHAP 9.1: TEASER AGAIN KILL ME
Chap 10: Home Sweet Home?
chap 11: the story
Chap 12: He's serious
Chap 13.1: Bridget
Chap 13.2 Hankie
Chap 14: A first
Chap 15: Orphanage
Chap 16: Icing
Chap 17: The Kiss <3
Chap 18: Unexpected visitors
hi.
Chap 19: a 50,000 dollar surprise
Chap 20: the 20th birthday
A little favor
Chap 21: Drunk in love
chap 22: the morning after
Chap 23: Parteh @ the Palace
Chap 24: Cinderella Gazebo
Chap 25: Kidnapped
sorryyyy!
Chap 26: Take your shirt off
Chap 27: lingerie
Chap 28: Detention Guy
SHIP NAME
color
Chap 29: Freedom?
Chap 30: 50 shades
Chap 31: Ripped Polo
Chap 32: girlfriend? boyfriend.
Chap 33: Lover's quarrel
WANTED
Chap 35: Bye Paris
Chap 36: Gracie and the Boy Next Door
about the author
Chap 37: The Dreaded Dinner
Chap 38: Ninja Grandma
Chap 39: Cassie
Chap 40: Sugar rush
thank you :*
Chap 41: Illness
Chap 42.1: Letter of goodbye
Chap 43: <3 to <3
updates :)
THE END. lol jk
updates soon
Chap 44: Rumor Rumor on the wall, who's the prettiest of them all
Long time.
Chap 45: Secret Love Song
Chapter 46: Hey Julia
Chapter 47: 10 Points for Gryffindor!
Chapter 48
Chap 49: Oli
Chap 50: Cookie
Chapter 51
Chapter 52: Almost There
Chapter 53: A few steps away
Epilogue

Chap 34: Truth about Harry

17.4K 505 199
By OlafHugs

a shout-out to EnelamojSotelo! THANK YOU SO MUCH. you know for what :)

and for ZmeowY for the message :)

Little things by our boys (one direction) on the side, above, wherever! that how harry feels :D

Previously in SMTAP

Oliver and I walked hand in hand, exploring the wonderful city of Paris. His face now has a bruise, but he doesn't want me to take care of it, saying he's a big guy and all that.

We went to Café de Paris, which is said to be the best Café in town. I do hope so.

"What are you getting?" Oliver asked me as we scanned over our menu.

"Err. Frozen Cappuccino with TONS of whipped cream and chocolate kisses." I told him and he chuckled.

"I think I'll have that too." He said and we both gave our orders to the waitress. Before she walked away, she winked at Oliver and I fake glared at her. She scurried off and we both laughed.

"Let me give you an A for the Aynie. You scared her off!" He said laughing.

"Well, those theater classes in high school sure paid off." I told him.

"I haven't asked you yet, but are we just like, fake dating?" he asked.

"Not really fake. I told you I want to have full dating experience before I get married. So we're not fake dating. You're my boyfriend. I'm your girlfriend. But we know that this is only going to last for 6 months." I explained. 

"What if I can make you fall in love with me? What will happen?"

"If I would fall in love with you, then it would be something that I would treasure as long as I live."

Harry

I can't f-cking believe this.

I punched the wall beside the bed, hoping that I am dreaming. But when I see blood dripping from my knuckles... this is damn real.

I can't believe that she has a boyfriend! Just 6 months before our official wedding. I told her to wait. To wait until we officially introduce her to the world. I know she did this to make me jealous. To show that she's angry because I blew her off on our date. But I can't tell her why. I can't tell her because she'll be scared. She'll be worried. And I don't want that.

I had no intentions to blow her off. But when Jake told me that someone spotted Aynie and I going inside the hotel, I can't risk them knowing about our marriage. I told Jake to pay the bastard off so he won't release this to the press. That's why I had to make a commotion, about me dating a model.

I may look like a player. But I am not. If word got out that I'm here with Aynie, she'll get hate. She can't go to school peacefully. She'll get scared even before the official announcement.

I love her. More than anything.

She eats like a pig, but that's what encouraged me to learn how to cook.

She loves strawberry pancakes and chocolate syrup.  She doesn't know that I'm the one who makes them for her every morning.

She's addicted to coffee with lots of whipped cream and she never drinks them hot.

She loves cookies and cakes, anything that involves blueberry, cranberry & strawberry.

She loves stuffed animals.

She wants to have a pet panda one day, that's why I bought her one. I haven't shown her yet. I named the panda Cookie. She's very well taken care off at our private zoo.

She ADORES dogs. Bridget, our husky, is fat like a bull.

She loves roses, especially pink ones. With the help of Manang Rose, we managed to plant a thousand roses on our backyard. Aynie doesn't know about them yet because they are locked away. They are kept in secret, for now.

She loves babies. She dreams of having not only one, but five kids on the future.

She hates scary movies. Loves Channing Tatum.

She's obsessed with that boy band, One Direction. I'm planning to ask them to play for us in our wedding.

She wants nothing in this world other than seeing her parents happy.

She wants to have a boutique one day, preferably here in Paris. That's why I don't stay here at the hotel often because I'm looking for a great spot.

She loves TV shows. She would have a marathon once or twice a week watching them. She's addicted to Psych, Lie to Me, Criminal Minds, basically anything that is related to police work.

She's a book nerd. Before she goes to bed, she reads one. Either a romance or mystery.

She likes to sing, but unfortunately, she wasn't gifted on that part.

The list could go on and on and on.

What pisses me off, is that someone will get to know her. Someone will know her secrets other than me.

Secrets that only I should know.

If that guy learns that Aynie loves roses, I bet my throne that he'll send her flowers every day.

Just the thought of it makes me sick.

Sickly jealous.

That bastard had the guts to kiss her on her 20th birthday. Aynie thought Oliver was her first kiss. But she's mistaken. I kissed her the night she turned 18. Without her knowing.

Why I haven't told her yet? Because she isn't ready yet.

I want to show her, not just tell her.

I think Grandmere already knows everything, but thank goodness she doesn't say a word.

I want to show her everything I've done secretly for her.

But now, my chances are ruined and I hate myself for it.

As much as I'd like to tell her, I can't. Not that someone knows we are here in Paris together.

I am deeply sorry Aynie. Bear with me for a while...

I dialed Jake's number. "Jake, come into our room this second. Thank you."

I know he's just standing outside the door. He came in a seconds later.

"Yes- shit Harry! What did you do?!" he said as he rushed to my side. He took the first aid kit from the loo and fixed my mess. I tried to laugh at him, but instead, tears sprung from my eyes. Jake saw me cry a couple of times. Not so manly of me, I guess, but I'm vulnerable. Jake's been with me for more than 15 years. He knows me more than I know myself.

"They told me about what happened earlier Harry. It's not your fault." He said. I just cried silently. "6 more months Harry. You've done it for almost 5 years now. You can do it for 6 months."

"But Jake. Oliver wasn't in the picture 4 years ago. Now he is Aynie's boyfriend damn it!"

"Aynie doesn't have a clue Harry, of what you've done for her."

"Just 6 more months Jake and she will know. For now, I want you to arrange a public appearance for me and Marie. Tip the paps that I'll be there. I have to officially announce our "relationship".

"You're digging a bigger hole Harry. Are you sure?"

"Yeah. Even though you paid that bastard off not to tell anyone about Aynie, I still can't risk it."

"If you are so sure about it then okay, I will."

"Thanks Jake. You're a good friend"

"By the time you and Aynie get married, you have a lot of explaining to do." Jake said as he walked out the door.

"At least I could tell her I love her."

A/N I bet that blew your mind. because mine did. haha.

short i know. but you know me and my very slow, crappy, unhealthy update.

next update will be probably.... i don't know? in 2 weeks maybe? idk. the book is ON HOLD actually.

anyway, thanks for sticking around guys. i love you :* 

 oh and add me on facebook! PLEASE MESSAGE ME THAT YOU'RE ONE OF MY READERS SO I'LL KNOW. i don't add strangers. but you guys are definitely NOT strangers so yeah.

just look for my name in fb: Jordanne Lagtapon

also my instagram: jordannelovesfood

and my twitter: Olafhugs_

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

159K 4.3K 24
Alex has left her life behind. Her royal roots are a thing of the past, she wants to move on. She comes to America to get away from all of it and tha...
217K 2.2K 74
For Chapters 846-1000. Chronological Order 1. Let Me Go Mr Hill (Chapter 1-845) 2.Let Me Go Mr Hill Part 2
67.6K 991 32
β”β”β”π–˜π–”π–ˆπ–Žπ–†π–‘ π–’π–Šπ–‰π–Žπ–† [ 𝙄𝙉 π™’π™ƒπ™„π˜Ύπ™ƒ a korean group, Ateez debut with nine members instead of eight . . . ] 𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐳 𝐟𝐚�...
203K 10.3K 74
"Her mind was a blank canvas and she longed to see the picture." When Addison Pierce is dropped off at Eaton Academy, she is told only four things: h...