𝕁𝕌𝕊𝕋 ℝ𝕆𝕆𝕄𝔸𝕋đ”ŧ𝕊?

By jangsinhyeon

[UNDER SLIGHT EDITINGS] Wooyoung is the college's president where San also studies. Wooyoung is very famous... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56

Chapter 36

186 20 61
By jangsinhyeon

Heyyy!!! Everyone reading this!!!

Wish me happy birthday!!!!🫶🫶

Yup! Today's my birthday (26th Aug)!!!

Today I finally turned 18!!! BINGOOOO!!

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

ENJOYYYYYY~~~~

The man walked inside the security room. San saw the feet moving infront of him. He apparently swiftly managed to hide. He was holding his laptop close to his chest.

The clicking of few keyboard buttons were heard. The man was maybe checking the cameras.

San was hiding below the very same desk on which he was keeping his laptop and working. He saw the feet move towards the opposite direction, infront of him, away from him. Now the man's lower part of the body was fully visible.

San scooted inside the leg keeping space. He was afraid the man might notice his shadow.

A few minutes went by. San was calmly siting there, without making any noise. He had a very special ability of keeping himself calm and composed in such situations.

Finally, the man walked outside the room. After a few seconds, hearing nothing but silence, San came out of the space.

"Hooh! That was scary!" he slightly loosened his neck area cloth, inorder to adjust it properly as it was slightly deformed. "Let's get the hell out of here."

San was burning with anger.

Again crossing the same gate that connected the two buildings, San was in control. He's veins were pulping out of his hands. He clenched his fists hard.

"San. Control. You're getting out of control with your whole anger thing..." San reminded the other. Of course, his words were ignored as San ascended the stairs up.

His nostrils were flaring in anger.

"Keep. Your. Mouth. Fucking. Close."

On the other hand, Wooyoung had gotten up a few minutes later after San went outside. Now, Wooyoung had just brushed his teeth and had his breakfast.

He was again rehearsing all the scenarios in his mind. Practiced all the lines. He now swore that today, at this very moment he would say everything to San.

Wooyoung did not know where the other was at this moment.

As he was just thinking, when he saw the front door brust open with an unnecessary huge force. He was badly startled.

Then immediately caught the familiar figure of San. Eyes flaring with anger and rage. His fist tightly clenched. Nostrils flaring. Shit, San was angry.

With a high velocity, San stomped inside the dorm and abruptly dumped his backpack on the couch and headed toward the bedroom where Wooyoung was watching him with wide and shocked eyes.

Wooyoung's legs and knees were shaking badly as he saw San storm at him. He could see San's eyes, dark and scary.

Before Wooyoung could think any further, he was harshly grabbed by his collars by one hand of San and the other around Wooyoung's neck as he was shoved against the nearby wall behind him, harshly.

A painful groan was heard from Wooyoung as his back collided against the cold and hard wall.

"IT WAS YOU!! IT WAS FUCKING YOU!!" San shouted at the top of his voice. Wooyoung visible shuddered in fear.

"Wh-what are you talking a-about?" Wooyoung tried to talk after taking in a shaky breath.

"Don't. You fucking. Try to. Act!" San warned through his gritting teeth. Bring his face closer, San glared.

Wooyoung immediately held the hand that was around his throat and tried to loosen it as San squeezed it, cutting off the oxygen supply for Wooyoung.

"S-San...." Wooyoung was struggling against the other's strength around his throat.

"YOU WERE THE ONE WHO HURTED YUNHO!!!" San shouted so loudly that it almost pained the other's ears. Wooyoung closed his eyes at the harsh and loud tone.

"San...I-I... L-Listen-n..." Wooyoung still struggled to get some effective amount of oxygen to speak properly.

"WHY??!!!" San yelled, "WHAT THE FUCK HAD HE DID TO YOU?!"

He squeezed the other's throat hard, only to see Wooyoung struggle more to get oxygen. He could feel multiple scratches on his arm as an attempt to free himself. San still held on tightly as ever.

"S-s-A-an..." Wooyoung was breathless, eyes wide. Tears were formed at the corner of his eyes at the lack of oxygen and pain around his throat. "L-le-t-T g...o..."

"Why..." San cried out, "What had he done to you...." his voice broke at the end. Sadness was evident in his voice.

Wooyoung could feel San's warm breath on his nose as San sniffed hard. Wooyoung's eyes very watery due to the pressure around his throat.

San was getting more and more out of control due to the rage filled inside his head. His legs and hands were shaking. Wooyoung still continued to scratch the arm that held him tightly, till blood came out of the scratches.

"FUCKING ANSWER ME!!" San screamed at the top of his lungs. Wooyoung clawed the hand more tightly as the other gripped him more tightly than it already was.

Wooyoung was struggling miserably. Tears were now flowing from the corner of his eyes. He was badly out of breath. San was blinded in rage, anger and revenge.

"San! Stop!! You're killing him!!"

San held his head tight with one of him hands, the other arm was still remaining in the same position. His head started to hurt as his second persona started to talk.

"It's hurting..." San murmured. His hand very slightly loosened around Wooyoung's throat, though he was struggling.

"Let him GO!!" San yelled from inside the head. San's head was now spinning.

Torn between agony and rage, San was not able to think properly. All he was seeing infront was his revenge.

"San, don't hurt him!! STOP!!" San tightened his grip around Wooyoung's throat despite the warning of the other's.

"S-S...Sa-an.... I-I can-n-not b-breat-th... P-P....pleas-se...." Wooyoung was breathless. He was, by now crying silently as San still continued to choke him.

"San think rationally!!! You're being blinded by pure rage!! Stop it!!!"

San shook his head violently, trying to get the other's voice out of his head. It was like a blinding sharp pain the other was giving at this moment.

"Shut up!" San whisper yelled as he clutched his hairs. "Please shut up!!"

Although Wooyoung was in pain, he was confused as to whom San was talking to. San sharply looked at him and came near him.

"Answer. Why did you hurt him?" San asked, in an extremely low and intimidating voice which shook Wooyoung to the core.

"I-I a-am... S-s-...sorry..." he knew he had to answer something.

"SAN!!!" San yelled as the other wasn't listening. If he doesn't do anything at this moment, Wooyoung might die. He might fucking d!e.

"San! Listen to me!!" San tried again.

"If you do this! You will be no one different than him!! And I know you do not wanna be him!!" San said. He had to try, no matter what. At this moment if someone can save Wooyoung, it was only San.

San's head was again hurting. The already rage, anger, hatred filled head was hurting from the other's loud voice. San continuously shook his head inorder to get it cleared.

"Shut up!!! IT HURTS!!"

Wooyoung was slapping his palms on the other's hands to get them off. But time was running out. Indeed. Wooyoung was slowly getting weaker and weaker with every passing minute.

Unable to bear the pain in his head anymore, San immediately let go Wooyoung as started to punched him on the face. Although Wooyoung started to gasp in the air, he was stopped by San's punch. He fell on the ground, holding his face.

Holding on the other's collars, San made him look in his eyes, deadly eyes. Wooyoung gulped loudly. With that, San again started to punch him more harshly. Remembering each of those punches Wooyoung used on Yunho.

1st....2nd....3rd....4th..... San counted every punch he threw.

There was blood on Wooyoung's nose. His lips were split from the middle due to the impact. San stopped.

He again held the other by collars and made him stand. He saw Wooyoung's face, bloody nose and lips. Puffy eyes. Somewhere, it reminded San of himself.

Jerking off those thoughts, he again held tightly the very same throat again, making Wooyoung quiver. He started to strach the same arm to loosen it. Wooyoung's mouth opened, desparately gasping for air.

San started at the other with pure anger. But within a second, his head started to hurt again!!

"It hurts!..." San closed his eyes tightly at the pain in his head.

"Let him go! He has already received the pain!!" it was San.

"NOOO!!!" San shook his head again. San held his other arm in air and aimed his tightly clenched fist at Wooyoung's face, to hit him any moment.

"I DO NOT WANT YOU TO BECOME HIM!!" San shouted as loudly as he can.

"STOPPPP!!!" San shouted.

"I DO NOT WANT YOU TO BECOME 'ME' !!!" San snapped at him.

"AAAAAAHHHHHH!!!!!" San screamed in agony.

He broke down...finaly...

Within a second, he released Wooyoung from his grip and without wasting another second he punched the other in the guts. Hard.

As soon as San had let go Wooyoung, he again gasped for the very dear oxygen he was devoid of for a brief moment. But, was punched so hard, he choked in his own breath. Coughed hard and immediately fell on his knees with a very loud thud.

"Don't become him. Don't become a bully like him, San..." San spoke for the last time before disappearing deep inside his head.

San stood still infront of Wooyoung, who apparently holding his stomach and laying down in the form of a curled up ball.

San could now hear the hiccups and sniffing noises coming from Wooyoung who was laying down. Now San could think. He could now see properly.

"I guess you were right. We can never be friends.... Wooyoung..." with that San immediately left the room.

Leaving a crying Wooyoung behind...

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Extremely sorry for such a late updateee!!!! My mid term exams are ahead... so updates might take time :)

I'm not so good in writing the fight or argument scenes. I tried my best though, trust me.

But I feel sooooo damn bad for Wooyoung. I donot know why. Ehe...

Oh god, this story is coming up with another unexpected twist...

I'm excited to write the next chapters!!

Take care everyone!! Love you all!!

See you all soon!!(⁠~⁠ ̄⁠³⁠ ̄⁠)⁠~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

73.6K 3.4K 25
*THIS STORY WILL BE RE-EDITED* Being sheltered by his father all his life, Wooyoung grew up alone, but when San was assigned to be his personal bodyg...
6.6K 580 29
Forced to be together for the sake of the public eye, Jung Wooyoung and Choi San have been wrapped up in a scheme to bring their parent's million dol...
69.1K 1.6K 20
Wooyoung wants to loose his virginity before starting college and before some stranger takes it from him, he asks San. Both agreed to be friends wit...
172K 6.7K 23
Park Seonghwa shows off his tough exterior until his "embarrassing" secret is discovered. Maybe he really is more fragile than he seems... (Seonghwa...