My Everything (Scarlett Johan...

By ayemem215

You're a lawyer who used to be a top model when growing up. You stopped modeling to finish school and start y... More

1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.
30.
31.
32.
33.
34.
35.
36.
37.
38.
39.
40.
41.
42.
43.
44.
45.
46.
47.
48.
49.
50.
51.
52.
53.
54.
55.
56.
57.
58.
59
60.
61.
62.
63
64
65.
66
67.
68.
69.
70.
71
72.
73.
74.
75.
76
77
78.
79.
80
81.
Wedding Inspo
82.
83.
85.
86.
87.
88.
89.
90.
91.
92.
93.
94.
95.
96.
97.
98.
99.
100.
101.
102.
103.
104.
105.
106.
107.
108.
109.
110.
111.
112.
113.
114.
115.
116.
117.
118.
119.
120.
121.
122.
123.
124.
125.
126
127
128.
129.
130
131.
132
133.
134.
135.
136.
137.
138.
139.
140.
141.
142.
143.

84.

1.8K 36 4
By ayemem215

Y/ns POV
As I close the front door I'm pushed up against it and Scarlett's hands are at my waist. She's fumbling around with the waistline of my sweatpants while her lips delicately kiss up and down my pulse points.

"Mmm baby" I moan out when she sucks harsh on the spot where my neck meets my shoulder.

"I have been dying to have you to myself ever since I saw you waiting for me at the alter." She rasps out. Her tongue swirls on my neck leaving a trail of saliva on my neck that feels cold when she moves away. She unzips my sweater and reveals my bra covered chest. The jacket just hangs open as she rakes her eyes up and down my body. Her finger traces along a tattoo on my hip then up along my abs, then up between by two breasts to my neck until settling on my chin. She lifts my chin to the side with her finger and starts kissing the other side of my neck. My knees feel a little weak and when she pushes her body flush against mine, pushing my further into the door I moan at the slight contact I get from her knee between my legs.

"I need you y/n. Right here. Right now" she says when pulling back to look into my eyes before dropping slowly down to her knees. She reaches up and drags my sweat pants down my legs by the waist and leaving me in my underwear. She wastes no time in pushing them down also so they pool at my feet, then loos up at me from her knees and smiles. "Is this okay?" She asks and my jaw drops open at her low tone.

"More than okay" I say and she nods before staring straight ahead at my heat. She leans in closer and I suck in a breath when I feel her breath right next to it. Then I feel her tongue dip into my folds and take a quick lick up before diving back in hard. "Oh fuck" I say and my hands go flying outward to grab onto anything to steady my wobbly legs. She teases my entrance right away with her fingers and I feel my arousal spill out when she slips her fingers in and then right back out again.

"Mmmm" she says as she slips her finger into her mouth. My mouth waters just watching her but when I drop my head back as she leans in taking a lick my head slams against the door making her jolt up grabbing my head.

"Baby, you okay?" She asks rubbing the back of my head with one had. While the other rests at my hip.

"Just a little bump" I smile but she doesn't move her hand from behind my head. She does move her hand that's on my hip and it slowly glides across my stomach and down to my core cupping it. She looks into my eyes with pure adoration and when her finger circles my clit I drop my head back again but her hand is still there to brace me. She chuckles feeling my head slam against her hand and then attacks my neck with her kisses.

"Fuck Scarlett" I moan out at the overwhelming sensation coming between my legs. She moves her fingers from my clit gliding through my folds and slipping two digits right inside of me. My knees wobble again at the amazing feeling and she starts pumping relentlessly while creating an art piece on my chest from hickies. But gosh does it feel amazing.

"Baby, I'm close" I huff out and feel her pick up her pace. I can tell she wants to move her hand from behind my head but she's afraid I'll hurt myself and my heart swells at the feeling of her protecting me and it makes me crave her more. Her fingers start curling on their way out and I open my mouth in a silent moan. Fuck whatever she's doing, she better not stop. My body starts to convulse a little because the pleasure is so euphoric I can't control any spasms.

"Cum for me baby, cum on my fingers" she whispers into my ear then bites my earlobe and a firework burst in my head then millions burst in my core sending me right over the edge. My head pushes back into her hand which makes her grin my hair with her fingers while she slowly pumps her fingers in my letting me ride out my high.

"Fucking hell" I breath out trying to catch my breath as she removes her fingers from inside me.
Now that I'm coming back to earth, My head actually kinda hurts but I'm not going to tell her that.

She looks up at me after I see her staring at my hips? Tattoos? Not sure but she has a warm fuzzy smile on her face.
"Let me give you a tattoo?" She says leaning into me as I lean against the front door still.

I raise an eyebrow at her and laugh "anytime you want baby" and she now lifts an eyebrow

"Really? No questions? You'd let me just tattoo you?" She laughs

"Yep. I'd love it actually. Don't care how it turns out, just having something on me from you would be my favorite tattoo." I say

She looks at me and I see the sparkle in her eyes that's been all familiar lately. She leans up and pecks my lips a couple times before I wrap my hands onto her ass making her giggle into the kiss. Then I squeez her asscheeks and drop my hands to the back of her legs and pick her up so her legs are wrapped around my waist.

"Any time you want we can go. Im sure I can find a place that we could convince them to let THE Scarlett Johansson tattoo me." I say and she smirks.

"You mean THE Scarlett Johansson-y/ln tattoo her wife" which makes me smile huge.

"No one knows we're married besides the people at the wedding" I say.

"Well I'm not hiding you, if they ask we confirm." She says and I nod agreeing.

"But first, I think we need to test out the acoustic in the music room." I say and see her eyes light up but darken all at once. We've slowly christened most of the rooms in the house but this room often gets forgot about. I'm nowhere near a musician but I do know the room echos like crazy and I'm dying to hear my wife scream my name and have it bounce around that room. It's also closer to the front door and I don't have to climb the stairs. I open the door and spot the huge table of Rose and I Lego's we've finished, then spot the piano bench to place Scarlett on. I place her on the bench which make her stop kissing my neck and I feel cold instantly. But I grab the throw blanket from the small couch and place it on the floor and spread it out. Scarlett watches me do this, and I see out of the corner of my eye as she shifts in her seat and slowly her legs fall open while her arms rest back behind her, supporting her. She looks so sexy like this, but a little too much clothes for my taste. I glance up at her and smirk, "ya know, last time you were in that position you squirted all over my face." I say and see a hint of embarrassment on her face.

"Don't be shy please, I loved it....I want it again" I say lowly and she bites her gorgeous bottom lip. I move closer to her and kneel so I'm even to her, then I slowly drag both hands up her thigh starting at her knee. The closer my hands get to her middle, the deep breath she sucks it. I slip her core but wrap my hands around her perfect hips and squeeze them while my eyes roll back imagining all the fun I've had holding these hips.

"Fuck you are so beautiful baby." I say and look her in the eyes. She opens her eye with her lip still in her mouth but when the tips of my fingers slip into her pants line she gasps. The feeling of her skin is enough to melt me. I pull her shorts down alone with her underwear and she lifts her hips a little to assist. Once that's open I don't waste time but I give open mouth kisses along her right thigh. Towards the middle I work my way up and slip over here core moving to the other leg. "You're mean" she sighs and I smirk against her leg. "It's not nice to tease your wiiiffuck" she moans when I suck hard onto her hip and graze me teeth a bit. She squirms a little so I take my left arm and push her down onto the bench more so I can take control and then I kiss dangerously close to her glistening pussy. Her hips buck up no matter how hard I try to keep her still and I glance up at her and feel the arousal spill out from my own core. Her eyes are screwed shut tight, she has a thing layer of sweat by her forehead and eyes that makes her shine and her chest rose and falls rapidly but I can see her hardened nipples peaking through my large shirt and I instantly crave them. I stop what I'm doing to stand and she immediately opens her eyes and looks at me.

"What's wrong? Are you okay?" She asks worried

"I am perfect, I just need these" I say now standing over her sliding my shirt up over her breasts and shoulder and then up over her head. Her worried look turn softer but I still see something else in her eyes. But I'm too focused on her perfect voluptuous  boobs staring straight at me to notice that when I go to lean in and cup them with my hands she seats them away.
"I can't touch them?" I ask and she smirks shaking her head no.

"Not yet" she says and grabs my neck helping her self stand. "You're a tease. And after the orgasm I just gave you I expected not to be teased." She says lowly looking into my soul. "Now I guess it's my fault for not being vocal and asking for what I wanted..right?" She asks but I don't dare to shake my head yes or no. "But now I'm going to take what I want." She says and my jaw slacks at her dominance.  I'm a little surprised. She crashes her lips to mine and she immediately dips her tongue into my mouth making me moan. I love feeling her tongue against mine, among many other places. I feel her pulling me down to the blanket so I oblige and follow her lead. When she gets on top of me I gasp at her how wet she is.

"See how crazy you make me" she smirks and dives back into my lips. She's straddling me but her core is rested just above my pubic bone so when she starts to grind a little I groan because I'm not getting much friction. I try and move my hips and grab her leg to pull it between us but she stops by hands and shakes her head no "you don't deserve to feel pleasure yet, you teased me so I tease you" she winks and she grinds down faster. Fuck she looks so hot on to of me though, her tits are bouncing all over and I grab them both with each hand to tease them a little but she stops her movements scowling at me. "I thought I said no—" I cut her off by flipping us so I'm on top and I immediately grab her hands pinning them above her hand with my left arm. "You can't expect to do all those things to me and not let me touch you" I say inches from her lips. Her eyes quickly look up at mine then to my lips and back up to my eyes again and she smiles. "I guess you got me" she says and i can feel both our heartbeat on my chest because of how close we are. I brush my lips against hers with a soft peck before deepening. I move my right hand down to her lower stomach and finally touch the spot she needs the most. I push my thumb lightly onto her clit which makes her gasp and then press a little harder which realeases a moan from her. Ahh, music to my ears. I circle her clot a couple times with my thumb and right when she goes to open her mouth I stick two fingers easily inside her. She is soaked and it turns me on so much. I slowly pump my fingers and pull away from her mouth to stare at her. Her eyes are shut for a moment but when she opens them and locks eyes her mouth drops open and she moans "fuck baby I'm already close"

I guess I really got her worked up. Good because she's not going to like what's next.

"I bet you want to cum all over my fingers" I say and pump a little faster. She nods and bites her lips closing her eyes. Her head angles upward when I pump my fingers even faster and I feel her legs softly tremble. "Yes yes y/n don't stop" she moans and I keep my pace for a couple more pumps but she her eyebrows scrunch up like she's about to cum I pull my fingers completely out and away from her and she lets out this sound between a groan and a sigh. She sits up on her elbows and goes to yell "What the f—"

"Nope. You don't get to cum yet. You think you're in control sweetheart?" I say and see her pout soften a little but then I lean closer so our noses are touching and quickly bring my fingers back to her clit and circles it slowly. Her eyes screw shut and her head drops back allowing me to kiss her neck. "You like being treated like a little slut?" I ask and her head snaps up to me and she smirks. There's no green left in her eyes whatsoever and she slowly nods her head yes making my pussy throb. I run my finger that was on her clit through her folds and gently enter her entrance with one finger.
"S-shit" she moans when I enter another finger.

"Your my little slut aren't you?" I ask her, fueling both our fires. I pump a little faster now and she tries her best to shake her head yes.

"Gimme words baby, do you like when I fuck you like the little slut you are?" I ask her and she her black pupil dilate and she ferociously shakes her head yes. "Y-yes baby. I'm your slut" she moans and I pump a little harder. I add curl my dinger feeling for the sponges spot and I know I found it when her moans go to screams. Yep, acoustic check is fabulous.

"That's right baby, I'm in charge." I say. I keep pumping relentlessly and even bring my other hand down to her clit flicking that.

"Baby! Fuck y/n" she yells and I feel her tap my arm and I quickly glance up at her.

"C-choke Me" she almost whispers and I slow my speed but still continue making sure I heard that right.

"What?" I say and she moans again before saying "choke me" loud and clear.

Well shit.

I take my left hand from her clot and softly trace a pattern up her stomach and pinch a nipple before settling my hand near her neck.

"Please" she says looking at me the best she can and I wrap my thumb under her jaw with my four fingers on the other side of her jaw and pull her head up so she looks up at me better.

"Tell me to stop at any time" I say and she gives me a nod before I lower my grip a little a lightly press on her throat. I pump my fingers faster and curl them so I hit the sponge spot every thrust.

"Yes yes yesss!" She moans and her legs start to tremble. "I'm your slut right?" She screams and I smirk knowing she really likes this.

"That's right baby, all mine. Are you gonna cum for me?" I ask and pump as fast as I can.

"Yes yes yes oh..my.." she moans before her body freezes for a second and then convulses with pleasure. Her cum rushes into my fingers and I moan and the feeling. I immediately release her neck and The warm liquid makes it hard to stay in long so I pull out and taste the liquid gold.

"Fuck you taste amazing" I say and crouch down more so I'm closer to her head. I push some hair out of her face and rub her neck gently. She opens her eyes with a fuzzy smile and looks over at me.

"Did I hurt you?" I ask and she immediately grabs my arm and squeezes it.

"No I promise you didn't. It was good. Really really good" She giggles at the end.

"Good, it took me over a year to find out you really like dirty talk" I tease and she laughs.

"I usually didn't, but you make everything fun and comfortable. I like exploring the different things with you" she says and it makes my heart swell.

"I'm always down to try something with you. So you just ask and we can try it" I say which she nods too and cuddles up on my chest.

"We should really eat something. And we have to finish packing so no sleep yet." I say and I pick her up and walk to the downstairs bathroom. I turn the shower on and get inside with her. I feel the shower water first and when I seem in acceptable I step into the water with her still around my waist. I take the loofah and soap and wash her body the best I can.
"Can you stand for me baby?"

"No" she says and I smile.

"Fine then I can't wash your hair." I say and she shrugs her shoulder. I was myself and my hair the best I can before rinsing is off and grabbing the towels from the cabinet after stepping out. I carry her up stairs and throw her on the bed because she needs to wake up!

"Nooooo" she whines when she lands on her back  but I just walk into my closet getting clothes. I throw her a pair of jeans and my hoodie and watch as she goes to my underwear drawer and take a pair of my comfortable boxers.

"Hey!" I yell but she just looks at me with those gorgeous green eyes and perfect smile and I completely forgot what I'm yelling at her for.

"What?" She asks putting the boxers on and I just shake my head and laugh.

"Nothing." I say and finish getting dressed.
******

"Oh and Flo also said Chris would take her on these romantic dates and profess his love for her and then a eeek before his filming ended he started being weird and sketchy." Scarlett rambles explaining what happened the morning after the wedding.

"But she knew he was married Scar. Why start something like that, why allow yourself to fall for him knowing that!" I say

"She believed him when he said they were separated and filing for divorce." She says and I nod my head. I get it, I'd believe anything they said if I loved them because you have that trust for them.

"Damn. I feel bad. Our wedding broke up a marriage" I say

"Don't feel that way. It'll be a funny story next year and no one will even remember what happened." She says

"True. Okay so how many outfits do I need?" I ask looking at my half full suitcase.

"7 days worth babe. You change a lot so bring an extra outfit per day." She says m

"Good thinking. This is why I keep you around" I tease and she shoves me walking into the closet. I see her comes out with a small white bag and she just tucks it up and puts it in her suitcase.

"What's that?" I ask.

"A surprise" she says and I get excited. Crap I need to get a present then also right?

"Oooo can't wait!" I say and she smiles collecting more things to pack.

A few hours later we are packed and I helped Scarlett pack rose also since she will be staying with Romain for a week in France and he doesn't have too many things there for her now. We are heading to pick Rose up from Roberts house when I get a text from Flo.

Flo🔫: sorry I have to cancel tomorrows dinner, have to fly out to Madrid for reshoots! Can we get together when you all get back?"

"Flo is canceling tomorrow. She has to do reshoots" I say to scar who's driving.

"That sucks. But we'll see her again. She has some marvel stuff coming up in LA" she says and I turn and look at her with a smile.

"And you would know that how?" I ask and she turns bright red. "Scarlett! You have marvel work coming up!!?" I ask

"I'm not 100% sure yet but I was asked to be a producer for the next movie." She says and I beam at her.

"Baby! That's amazing!!!" I say and she smiles back.

"I know! I'm excited but I didn't sign anything yet so I didn't want to tell you and jinx it" she says and I run her arm to comfort her

"Nothing will jinx it baby. Your gonna get it because you deserve it." And she smiles brightly at me.

"Thank you"

"Always"

Me: booo you stink! Of course we will see you when we get back. Have a safe flight!

"We're here" scar says and I get out of the car running around to her side to open the door.

"Why thank you, such a gentlewoman" she says and I'm happy because that earned me a soft gentle kiss on my lips. Que the fireworks show.

Mmmm I'll never get used to that.
•••••••••••••••••••

So that happened......
Was it too much?

Also, Flo and Chris!? Can't see that being a healthy relationship at all lol

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.9K 226 15
After the battle in Sokovia, Wanda is left a mess from hydra and the death of her brother, Pietro. However, will she be able to gain trust from the t...
19.3K 836 65
This will be a Lizzie-Y/N story. I will be using she/ her pronouns but feel free to change them to accommodate your preferences:) Both Lizzie and y...
357K 8.2K 58
Scarlett Johansson / Her Characters x Fem Reader The story/stories that contain in this imagines are either inspired by songs, quotes, depending on...
77.9K 1.9K 50
LOL- Laws Of Love. Yn Yln, a genius young attorney, daughter & successor of the founder of New York's most prestigious law firm. Who strongly believe...