Mason Mount Imagines

By dasordaid

Just some imagines of mason๐Ÿฅฐ More

Him
Saturday mornings
Thank you!
The groupchat
The wedding !
Anniversairy
The best dad
Comfort
Your soulmate
Arguemnts
His
Your bestfriend ๐Ÿ’ซ
The club boy โœจ
Reguest โ™ฅ๏ธ
Fate ๐Ÿ’ซ
Your savouir
Dad dutys
The party
His & Yours instagram โœจ
Mykonos double dates๐Ÿ’ž
The step dad๐Ÿ’ž
Advice!
Isolated๏ฟผ
New mason mount book!
New car day
New car day part 2
Protective side
Dont walk away from me
His step dad dutys
Requests!
The question
His Stylist
Looking after him
The shoot
The pregnancy
Therapist
New book!
Hi!
Marraige
We was only 16
New book!
Christmas shopping
Happy new year!
We was only 16 : part 2
We was only 16 - part 3
Birthday girl
Baby?
Two chelsea boys : part 1
Two Chelsea boys : part 2
Two Chelsea Boys : Part 3
Two Chelsea Boys : Part 4
Two Chelsea Boys: Part 5!
Your brothers best friend
Response to recent hate xo FT baby girl!
Baby Number 1
Mason Mount
Mason Mount part 2
'I Love You.'
Relationship troubles
Your ex...
How Am I Supposed To Love You.
How Am I Supposed To Love You: Pt 2
How Am I Supposed To Love You: Pt3
Its okay.
Family things.
Mothers Day
In The Middle pt.1
In The Middle Pt.2
In The Middle Pt.3
Single mom: part 1
Single mom Part 2
Single mom, part 3
Best friend
Dancing is healing
Danger.
Danger Pt.2
Danger Pt.3
Danger Pt.4
Lets chat!
Part 1 - MM X Manunited
Part 2- MM X ManUnited
Part 3- MM X Man United
Part 4 - MM X Man United
Take a read
Christmas!
Holiday spirit
Christmas Blog
New year, New beginnings...
New year, New beginnings...Pt.2

Paper rings : Pt 1

1.3K 29 0
By dasordaid

TW: smut, mild language, slight argument, fluff, triggering topics.

This is part one of a new mason series ❤️
Don't forget to like, and comment! ✨ The support was amazing on the last one...I hope you all enjoy this one just as much! 😘

To say you was in a rush was an understatement, you'd just got ready after running around getting your little girl Oakley ready. You'd both showered, you got Oakley ready and you'd just finished your own natural makeup...today was your best friends brothers birthday party. You'd been best friends with Nora rice since baby's, growing up around her older brothers was a normal for you. Your family had always been friends with the rice family, you, nora, Declan, Sean and Jordan referred to each other as cousins. Even though you was t biologically family it felt it. Being best friends with Nora meant you was invited to everything possible- it had its pros and cons sometimes. Sometimes Nora worried about you too much, when you turned 18 you found out you was pregnant with Oakley.

Your boyfriend at the time joe wasn't mature at all, he loved and cared about you. He always came to baby scans he wanted to be involved with Oakley, but he came into contact with toxic, troubled people...he unfortunately ended up changing and ended up in prison. He requested to always see Oakley but he was dangerous, you'd became scared of him...Oakley was only 4 she of course couldn't understand or make her own decisions. She'd always had her grandad to look up to...your dad. And Declan, Jordan and Sean there too as male figures. You'd fought for years for custody over Oakley; you was still fighting every day now. Tonight was Declan's house party, both Sean and Jordan had children. Jordan's two girls being 6 & 7, Sean's son being 10 and his daughter being 8.

Declan had set up a play room for them in one of his large spare rooms, so when it got too loud or pushy the kids could go and play or go to bed...as Declan and his partner Lauren had set up a spare room for everyone to stay over. Yours and Declan's family was only coming for an hour to see him, then the part was commencing with all of his fellows footballer friends and best friends. You never got chance to go to the euros with your family when Declan was playing, so you'd never met anyone before. It made you nervous but you knew they was all good people. Oakley's dark brown hair was curly as usual, her little fluffy purple dress paired with some yellow shoes and a yellow bow in her hair. Your long brown hair was curled perfectly, your makeup natural, your long black dress hugging your curves. Your dad picked you and Oakley up heading over to Declan's house which was 30 minutes away.

"Happy birthday Declan!" Your mom exclaimed hugging him as his opened the door, his wide smile wiped across his face.

"Hello everyone!" He said happily welcoming you all in to his huge home, Lauren stood aside greeting you all one by one.

"Happy birthday uncle deccy!" Oakley squealed making him laugh, Declan picked her up swinging her little body around making her erupt with laughter.

"Thank you Angel." He kissed her cheek before putting her down, he wrapped his arms around you.

"Happy birthday dec." you smiled hugging him back.

"Thanks trouble," he winked, he always was the brother you'd never had.

"Look at you!" Lauren exclaimed at Oakley making her giggle.

"Hi laur." You smiled as she hugged you.

"You both look beautiful girls." She said.

"Where's toby?!" Oakley smiled happily.

"He's upstairs shall I take you up?" Lauren smiled holding her hand out to Oakley.

"Yeah!" She exclaimed excitedly.

"Come on then beautiful." She smiled, you watched as Oakley took her hand as they both skipped up the stairs happily.

"Come meet everyone!" Declan said as you hung your coat up in the hallway, you followed him heading into his huge kitchen seeing everyone with drinks including Nora,

"AH!" Nora squealed amongst the noise of the music and everyone talking. "Babe you look gorgeous!"

"So do you!" You smiled as she threw her arms excitedly around you.

"You okay?" She asked.

"Good thanks babe, you?" You nodded.

"I'm good thanks, get yourself a drink!" She nudged you.

"I'll go get a glass of Prosecco if dec," you smiled.

You looked around for him, your eyes landed on his tall figure in the corner...he was stood with a beer talking to tallish looking lads. One had quite long wavy hair with blue eyes, the other one was quite tall with shortish fluffy hair, he had the most deep brown eyes you'd ever saw. You headed over the lad with the blue eyes nudged Declan interrupting him, Declan turned to look at you.

"Ah!" He exclaimed as both boys scanned you.

"Ben this is Nora's friend, Becky." Dec introduced you to him, he smiled holding his hand out as you shook it politely smiling at him.

"Nice to meet you, I'm Ben chillwell." He said smiling.

"Nice to meet you Ben." You nodded.

"Mase." Declan said nodding towards you. "Meet becky, becky meet mase." He said as the boys brown eyes met yours.

"Hi...sorry...Nice to meet you becky, I'm mason mount." He stuttered out, his accent soft and gentle.

"Hi mason, I'm becky...I've heard a lot about you!" You laughed, remembering all of the stories Declan had told you about there friendship.

"All good I hope!" He chuckled turning bright red.

"Near enough." You laughed back, before turning to Lauren.

"I'll get you a Prosecco babe!" She smiled.

You saw Ben nudging mason out of the corner of your eye, mason smacked Ben jokingly as he turned even more red. He looked almost flustered: maybe embarrassed? He ran his hands over his face composing himself. Declan whispered something in masons ear making him a deeper red colour almost like a beetroot, you laughed to yourself before turning around to be met with Lauren passing you a champagne glass. You was quick to take a small sip before someone placed there hand on your back, it was Oakley...you turned around to be met with her tear stained cheeks. Your heart immediately dropped, you put your wine glass down immediately picking up your upset little girl. She wrapped her small legs around your waist burying her head in your neck as she sobbed, you walked her outside into the garden.

"What's wrong baby?" You spoke softly, rubbing your hands threw her bouncy curls calming her down.

"I left Winnie at home!" She sniffled out, Winnie the Pooh was her teddy she always slept with, every night.

"Oh darling, Winnie will be okay for just tonight." You kissed her head softly.

"I want Winnie now." She cried, you heard the patio door open you turned to see mason.

"Sorry- I didn't realise." He said nervously.

"Don't worry." You smiled.

"And who's this little Angel?" He cooed stepping closer to you and Oakley.

"This is my daughter Oakley." You introduced her to mason, masons eyes stared at you holding her in awe...he smiled at the word daughter.

Even though you'd knew Declan your whole life you'd never had the chance to meet mason, you knew of him...and he knew of you.

"Hello Oakley." Mason spoke softly Oakley lifted her head slightly to look at him. "I'm mason." He said holding his hand out to her gently your heart melted at the small gesture.

Oakley smiled at the gesture she held her arms out taking you by shock, mason smiled brightly opening his arms towards her. He took Oakley of you as she wrapped her legs around his waist and buried her face in his neck, you felt your stomach flutter. Mason held her for a while calming her down about her teddy, it was nice to not have judgemental looks or questions thrown at you by him. He was just there, and it felt nice to know he wanted to be there for Oakley. His smile was infectious and you could sense the joy it brought Oakley it worried you. You didn't want her to get attached to him...you didn't want her to get upset over another man. And neither did you. It always worried you letting someone in as your friend let alone anything else, you needed to stop overthinking everything. What was you thinking, surly mason wouldn't want a child.

"Are you okay now my little Winnie." He said making Oakley giggle, something about that sentence excited you.

"I'm okay...thank you." She whispered making him smile widely.

"Do you want me to take her upstairs and settle her for you?" He asked you politely, you couldn't believe how good he was with her.

"You don't have to do that mason really." You was gobsmacked.

"Don't be silly, if it's okay with you I'd love too." He smiled rocking her in his arms.

"We'll...I guess, thank you." You nodded smiling softly watching him carry her inside, shortly after you did too finishing of your drink.

You was forced to dance with all of the girls in the living room, after a couple of drinks and more dancing with everyone...you felt a hand wrap around your waist holding your back softly. You turned to the side to see his brown eyes staring into yours, he seemed so nervous around you.

"Oakley was fine when I left her with the kids." He smiled at you.

"Thank you so much mason." You smiled. "You was really great with her!"

"No problem, she's a good kid." He smiled.

"How long have you had Oakley?" He asked.

"She's four now...I actually had her when I was eighteen, that's why you've not really saw me at parties or a lot of football games her dad isn't around so I do my best in looking after her myself, I love to spend as much time as I can with her." You explained.

"I'm sorry to hear about her dad." He said. "You must be doing a great job, she's lovely."

"Thank you, it means a lot." You smiled widely.

"No problem, it's been nice talking to you Becky." He said.

"Oh please!" You laughed. "Call me bec, it's been nice speaking to you too mason."

"Bec." He said it to himself with a smile. "It's mase to you then bec." He smirked.

"Mase." You nodded with a smile.

"Glad to see you two are getting along." Declan said standing besides mason.

"Yeah I get along better with Oakley though." Mason joked nudging you.

"He has a bond with her threw Winnie the Pooh that's why." You joked making them laugh.

"Sounds about right." Declan smirked. "He's always loved Winnie the Pooh."

"Oh shut up you pair!" Mason snorted shacking his head.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

66.2K 501 32
'๐•€ ๐•ค๐•จ๐• ๐•ฃ๐•– ๐•€'๐•• ๐•Ÿ๐•–๐•ง๐•–๐•ฃ ๐•—๐•’๐•๐• ๐•’๐•˜๐•’๐•š๐•Ÿ, ๐•“๐•ฆ๐•ฅ ๐•ฅ๐•™๐•š๐•ค ๐••๐• ๐•Ÿ'๐•ฅ ๐•–๐•ง๐•–๐•Ÿ ๐•—๐•–๐•–๐• ๐•๐•š๐•œ๐•– ๐•—๐•’๐•๐•๐•š๐•Ÿ๐•˜' ๐—œ๐—ป ๐˜„๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ฐ๐—ต ๐—ฎ๐—ฑ๐—ฑ๐˜† ๐—ณ...
59.4K 692 26
โfootball is nothing, compared to youโž imagines of different footballers. REQUESTS ARE OPEN!!
13.7K 182 18
"just tell me you love me!"
77.4K 1.6K 26
๐˜ ๐˜•๐˜Œ๐˜Œ๐˜‹ ๐˜ ๐˜–๐˜œ, ๐˜”๐˜–๐˜™๐˜Œ ๐˜›๐˜๐˜ˆ๐˜• ๐˜Œ๐˜๐˜Œ๐˜™. โ in which Mason and Solange; childhood frenemies tries to fake-dateโž mason mount x female oc