𝐌𝐮𝐦𝐛𝐚𝐢 𝐓𝐨 𝐌𝐚𝐧𝐡𝐚�...

By advikaaroraaa

𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝟏 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐁𝐈𝐃𝐃𝐄𝐍 𝐒𝐄𝐂𝐑𝐄𝐓𝐒 𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 Nuisance is her middle name Perfection... More

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐞𝐫'𝐬 𝐀𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐜
𝐃𝐞𝐝𝐢𝐜𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧
𝐏𝐫𝐞𝐟𝐚𝐜𝐞
𝐂𝐚𝐬𝐭
Part:1
1. 𝐆𝐥𝐢𝐦𝐩𝐬𝐞
2. 𝐄𝐦𝐞𝐫𝐠𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐲
3. 𝐓𝐫𝐚𝐢𝐭𝐨𝐫
4. 𝐁𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐚𝐢𝐫𝐞
5. 𝐒𝐮𝐫𝐩𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐞
6. 𝐖𝐢𝐧𝐤
7. 𝐆𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠
8. 𝐁𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐭
9. 𝐓𝐢𝐭 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐓𝐚𝐭
11. 𝐁𝐞𝐥𝐨𝐧𝐠𝐬 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐇𝐞𝐫
12. 𝐂𝐨𝐨𝐤𝐢𝐞
13. 𝐌𝐨𝐨𝐧
14. 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐲 𝐄𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭
15. 𝐅𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐊𝐢𝐬𝐬
16. 𝐏𝐫𝐞𝐯𝐢𝐨𝐮𝐬 𝐍𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭
17. 𝐊𝐢𝐬𝐬 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐫𝐚𝐢𝐧
18. 𝐅𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐃𝐚𝐭𝐞
𝟏𝟗- 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐖𝐞𝐭 𝐍𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭
20. THE TEMPTATION
21. My Safe Place
22. THE SANGEET
23. THE WEDDING
24. THE RECEPTION
25. THE GUST OF PAST
26. THE BROKEN HEARTS
27. THE VIDEO CALLS
Part-2
28. THE PORTRAITS
IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENTS
29. THE BEACH
30. THE NEW ARRANGEMENTS
31. THE JEALOUSY
32. THE PAIN
33. THE LUST AND ANGER
34. THE REVELATIONS
35. The First Meet
36. THE FAMILY DINNER
37: THE WARNING
38. THE DESTRUCTION
39. HAPPY NEW YEAR
40- BACK TO INDIA
41. The family kalesh
42. The Chaotic Family
43- The Attack
44- Who Are You?
Important Announcement
𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝟑
𝟒𝟓- 𝐋𝐢𝐟𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐬𝐬
𝟒𝟔- 𝐁𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐡𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐈𝐧𝐯𝐢𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧
𝟒𝟕- 𝐄𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐥
𝟒𝟖- 𝐁𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐡𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐆𝐢𝐟𝐭
𝟒𝟗- 𝐏𝐢𝐞𝐫𝐜𝐞𝐝 𝐇𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐬
𝟓𝟎- 𝐃𝐫𝐢𝐯𝐞𝐬 𝐌𝐞 𝐂𝐫𝐚𝐳𝐲
𝟓𝟏- 𝐁𝐚𝐛𝐲'𝐬 𝐊𝐢𝐜𝐤
𝟓𝟐- 𝐎𝐧𝐞 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐞
𝟓𝟑-𝐒𝐮𝐧𝐬𝐞𝐭
𝟓𝟒- 𝐄𝐧𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠
𝟓𝟓- 𝐀 𝐧𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐫𝐞𝐦𝐞𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫
𝟓𝟔- 𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫
𝟓𝟕- 𝐖𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐲 𝐦𝐞?
𝟓𝟖- 𝐑𝐮𝐡
𝟓𝟗- 𝐀 𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐄𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐭𝐲
𝟔𝟎. 𝐈𝐟 𝐢𝐭'𝐬 𝐦𝐞𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐞, 𝐢𝐭 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐛𝐞
𝐄𝐩𝐢𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞
𝐄𝐩𝐢𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞 𝟐

10. 𝐏𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐜𝐞𝐬𝐬

70.3K 3.9K 221
By advikaaroraaa

Author's POV

Adrian and Gio reached Rimi's office where she was standing to welcome them. The moment she saw them she went overboard with excitement. She ran towards them hurriedly, and quite unprofessionally.

"I can't believe my stars. I mean how on Earth the two of the most famous personalities of the business world came to my company", she exclaimed with joy.
"Calm down, Miss. Let's sit and talk", Gio said not wanting to indulge into useless conversation.

"Yeah sure. Let's sit in my office. Prachi, bring coffee for all of us", Rimi ordered Prachi and took the two to her office.

Her office was quite impressive. Ofc, not better than Aadya's or Advika's but it was good. The rich oak wood was used heavily in the interiors, from the desk to the coffee table. There was a black leather sofa beside the desk. Led lights and wooden interiors enhanced the look. Overall it was a cozy area.

"So, what brings the two of the biggest businessmen here?", Rimi asked with a polite smile.
"Well, we are in India for a few weeks. So we thought why not visit some big businesses in the country. Uk, maybe we can collaborate and get a profitable deal. We were thinking of meeting some fashion lines and heard good things about HAZELs from a lot of people. Hence, we came here to see how it works and executes and if we are interested or not", Gio narrated the lines given by Aadya so naturally that even the lies came out as truth.

The whole time Adrian was sitting there observing everything and not saying a word. He already knew how good of a manipulating lier his best friend is hence he asked him to narrate those lines. And ofc it worked and Rimi believed it. Meanwhile, Prachi entered with three cups of cappuccinos. Gio and Adrian nodded her in thanks while Rimi gave her a stern look but immediately changed it into a smile when Adrian looked her way.

"That feels really good to hear. So, like did you guys also visit some other fashion lines? Like.. maybe... VRITI?", Rimi asked them unsure. It was like she didn't want that to have happened.
"Well being honest with you we did visit VRITI. And not gonna lie it was very impressive in most of the criteria. But then again uk our priorities are very different when we consider brands for Collaboration and VRITI didn't fit in that", Gio said calmly. Everything he said came out so genuine that even if you have a single doubt about them you will be forced to believe him.

"What are the criteria if I may ask?", Rimi asked him
"Well there aren't many but they are still important. The first criteria is a disciplined environment in the company building. I hope you understand how much it matters that the employees of your company work strictly according to your orders. But in VRITI the employees were giving their own opinions on how the designs should be and all", Gio lied smoothly.

Rimi smiled internally because the environment in her company was exactly what Gio said it should be like. She never welcomed employees opinions and was always strict with them.

"Secondly, I believe your security system should be very strong. Because if in future we invest in you or if we collaborate for something and your security system is weak, then anyone can seek out the information. Being a professional tech expert, I myself evaluated VRITI's tech department and they lacked many things. I hope that's not the case with you", Gio explained and looked at her questionable.

Rimi believed him and also affirmed him that her security system is intact and has no loopholes. And if found any she will get it fixed ASAP.

"Okay then, I have explained to you the criteria now shall we proceed to check the things", Gio asked
"Sure, why not. Let's go", Rimi said standing up.

They checked everything and said it was to their expectations. Now came the turn to check on the tech department. Gio was gonna go through it personally.

"This is the security room Mr. Giovanni. You can check whatever you want to", Rimi told him.
"Umm... If you don't mind I would like to do it alone. I don't want someone in when I am doing it. Also, I have nothing against your company that I will do something bad. So, if I may", Gio asked her confidentially yet politely.

"Uhh.. I am not sure about this", Rimi sounded unsure
"Well, I think we should give him the time. Till then I would like to check upon the designs ", Adrian finally said.

Hearing him Rimi permitted Gio to do whatever he wanted and took Adrian with her to the designing team. Gio smirked at Adrian with an expression saying HANDLE HER DUDE.

Rimi and Adrian left from there and Gio entered the room. He spectated for cameras around but found none. He then started looking through the computers and the CCTVs. He then inserted the pen drive that Aadya gave him. It took 5 minutes to completely bug the system. After that he acted to check the computers and everything and finally left the room. Rimi and Adrian also came back in the meantime.

"So, what do you think Mr. Giovanni. Do we meet the expectations?", Rimi asked with a polite smile
"Well, being Frank with you, I am impressed. We will surely contact you in the near future and collaborate together", Gio offered her a polite smile

"Since, everything is checked, we would take our leave. It's getting late and we have some work to do", Adrian said, lookinh at the Rolex on his wrist, in his authoritative tone.
"Sure, why not. And thanks for your visit again Gentlemen. We would be hoping for your call soon", Rimi smiled at them and bid them goodbye.

Ika and I were waiting patiently in my office for the two of them. For some reasons I knew they would do the things perfectly but still I had my doubts. It's evening already and I am very hungry right now. In fact both of us are hungry and our stomach is making us aware of it every now and then. Where the hell are the two of them.

"Dude, I am hungry let's get something to eat na", I whined
"Let's just wait for them they must be coming anytime now. I texted Gio and he said they are on the way", she repeated the same thing which she said 5 min ago.

We were waiting for them and finally Kanha ji heard our prayers and sent them. They entered with takeouts in their hands. Wow, I am impressed. Ika rushed towards Gio with open hands to which he opened his arms too. But she smoothly ignored him and took the takeout from his hand. I swear Gio's face was worth watching.

"Wow, how selfless of you that you came to us and said 'Thank You so much Guys for your help'.", Gio said sarcastically
"Thank You guys really you help meant a lot to us. And we owe you one", I said looking at them with a genuine smile.

Adrian smiled back at me and gave me the takeouts that he was carrying. I immediately went to my desk and started opening it. I am sorry but I can't help when I am hungry and I see food. I opened it and found it was Pav Bhaji and some noodles, my favs. Meanwhile in Ika's it was Red sauce Pasta and Fried rice.

"How do you guys know our fav meals?", I asked them confused
"Ekaksh told us", Gio shrugged

"I will get it all served. Both of you go and freshen up till then", Ika said, more like ordered them. She can order anyone and most people follow while some don't, like Adrian at this moment. He is standing at his place while Gio already left towards the bathroom. Ika and Adrian were having a staring competition at this moment. God these people.

"Stop it both of you. Adrian go and freshen up and Ika baby let's serve the food", I said sweetly to Ika because ofc she ain't gonna take orders from me but to my surprise Adrian went towards the bathroom immediately even when I used my ordering tone.

Weird, right!?

We served the food in plates for everyone. We also got some red wine to celebrate. Meanwhile the guys also came back. All of us ate, joked and enjoyed ourselves... Well except Adrian cause most of the time he was quiet as usual. It was night already so after wrapping up everything we left for our homes. I bid Advika goodbye and turned around. The moment I turned I didn't miss to see Gio winking towards her so I turned back to see her reaction and saw her blushing and running towards her car. Woohoooo something is really fishy here.

"What was that?", I asked Gio while moving towards my car.
"Nothing", he shrugged and sat in the backseat.

I will find out even if you don't tell me. I went towards the driver's seat but Adrian held my wrist. He turned me towards him. His touch really does something to my core and stomach. We were in close proximity. It felt like time stopped.

"Give me the keys. I will drive", he said in his authoritative tone. And I obeyed without thinking. It was more of a reflex action to his words. My body reacts to everything related to him. I moved towards the passenger side. The whole ride was peaceful because Gio was busy chatting with someone on his phone. He was smirking every now and then.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

It was a long day but finally it ended. Well, not for me ofc. I took out the pendrive that Gio gave me from my bag pack. I inserted it in my laptop and started going through all the databases and transactions of HAZELs. Today I am gonna dig all the way in the system and find out something that will ruin them forever. The whole night I found the loopholes and weaknesses of the company and noted everything with proof. And then, there was something that caught my eyes. A conversation with someone that said

'I don't care if she is the princess of Rajasthan or anything. I want her dead. I want her to suffer and see the worst. I will make her life a living hell.'

This message dates back two years ago. And after that only Samaira* went on missing for 6 months then came back.

What the actual duck. Why did they want to kill Samaira. What happened two years ago. And why was Rimi involved in all this. And Princess Samaira is one of the most humble and beautiful human inside out. I just hope everything is fine now. I will talk to her soon.

_________________________________

Teri baarishein bighaye mujhe
Teri hawayein bahaye mujhe
Paon tale mere zameenein chal padi
Aisa to kabhi hua hi nhi
Ae mere dil, Mubarak ho
Yehi to pyaar hai 💕

Follow me on Instagram for spoilers, announcements and reels

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.8M 156K 55
"𝒂 𝒎𝒊𝒍𝒍𝒊𝒐𝒏 𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒏𝒄𝒆𝒔 𝒐𝒇 𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒈𝒍𝒂𝒏𝒄𝒆𝒔, 𝒄𝒂𝒕𝒄𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒆𝒚𝒆𝒔 𝒂𝒄𝒓𝒐𝒔𝒔 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒓𝒐𝒐𝒎" ...
25.7K 1K 41
𝐀𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐲𝐚 I'd sworn off of love and men after the fiasco that was my last relationship. Until I spent one steamy and passionate night with a dark...
7.8M 480K 70
This book will be under editing from 1st may, I won't take it down but I suggest you all wait till this message is removed |NOT AN ARRANGED MARRIAGE...
25.1K 1.2K 61
"Open your eyes love, Look at me" Goosebumps spread across my skin as soon as his voice hit my eardrums. I nodded negatively meanwhile his grip tortu...