Imprints ◦ Jacob Black [1]

By -everythintrash

↬ You can close your eyes to the things you don't want to see but you cannot close your heart to the things... More

Before Reading
Imprints ❀ Jacob Black [1]
Deciding
First Time We Met
Getting It Together
Who Is It
Nothing But Reunions
Reunited
Complications
Let's Begin
The Date
" You've Got Fire I Like Fire "
The Four Musketeers Reunite
The Cullens
The Start of Something New
Meeting Emily
Movies
Can't Blame Us Girls For Trying
Surprise After Surprise
Expect The Unexpected
Chaos
Borderline Happy Then Borderline Sad
Lose Your Mind
Turning Tables
Turn Of Events
Tracking
It's time
Jealousy Gets The Best Of Us
Unleash The Yvrídio
Characters + Face Claim
A Loss Of A Loved One
The Funeral
" There's No Hope "
School's Stressful
" You've got to be kidding me "
Newbie
A Glimpse Of Dani
Athena
The Past
Only The Beginning
Part 2
" Something Bad Is Coming "
Decisions Decisions
Disaster After Disaster
Pity Party
Training
Second Chances
Survival 1O1
All Is Fare In Love And War
May We Meet Again
Epilogue
Second Book

Mr. Sparkles Is Back And So Is The Past

3.2K 108 29
By -everythintrash

Chapter 39

Her eyes lid open as her brows narrowed in confusion as she felt a pair of warm arms around her waist. Soon enough she had recognized the scent and soon relaxed herself. She glanced over at her alarm clock.

5:38 p.m.

Lazy ass, Sia muttered.

Ignoring her, the teenager turned to her side and saw a very adorable Jacob fast asleep by her. He looked so peaceful and calm while he slept. She could tell he was exhausted due to his patrolling schedule. The bags under his eyes gave it all away.

Eyes still shut, Jacob muttered,"You're staring."

Taken a bit back but nonetheless she smiled,"How can you tell?"

"It's a wolf thing."

Not saying anything, she rested her head on his chest while drawing random shapes on it. So many things were going through her head. Only one has been stressing her out and that was the disappearance of Bella. She didn't recover no calls or texts from the Swan girl. It ha been three days since Bella had left with Alice. It may have not been a lot but for Charlie it seemed like years to him. Samantha didn't blame is worrying, having your daughter just disappear out of the blue, not knowing where she had vanished to, is terrifying.

"What are you thinking about beautiful?" Jacob asks while playing with Samantha's hair.

Sighing, she replied,"Bella."

She added on,"I'm worried about Charlie and who knows where Bella went off to. For all we know she could be getting raped right now or doing drugs or getting drunk or-" She was cut off when Jacob covered her mouth. Before he could say anything, someone had knocked on her door.

"Sammy, Dylan said you're patrolling tonight and Jacob you to," Frankie said then shut the door. She removed Jacob's arms around her and managed to get herself off of her bed no matter how tempted she was to go back in and fall back asleep. Scanning her outfit, she decided to change seeing as how the sun was out at the moment. This would probably be the last time she ever see the sun. La Push weather mostly consists of rain, thunder and wind. Once she was done re-brushing her teeth and putting on a different set of clothes, she grabbed her phone that was connected to its charger when she heard a vibrate come from it.

Unknown :

Meet us by the treaty line.

Well that's not creepy at all, Sia said sarcastically.

"You ready?" Jacob asks while taking off his shirt.

Forgetting about the unknown text, Samantha's focus was all towards Jacob's shirtless ripped muscular body. Can't blame her, when she sees abs she looks at them and doesn't regret it while doing so.

"Didn't know we were stripping," she said while crossing her arms.

Smirking he threw his shirt onto her bed,"While I'm not trying to tear my clothes apart. But you could strip all you'd like. I won't mind."

She scoffed,"Of course you won't." She inserted her phone in her back pocket of her Jean shorts and walked out of the room with Jacob following behind her. As they exited out of the door that was in the back of the house, once they were deep into the woods, Jacob had begun unbuttoning his pants.

"What the hell are you doing!" She quickly covered her eyes and turned around even though all she wanted to do was stare.

She heard a chuckle escape him then it had gotten quiet. Feeling something or someone poke her back, this caused her to turn around and was met by Jacob's wolf. She held up her hand which made him put his down to where her stomach was at. As soon as she ran her fingers through his fur he let out a soft purr.

"Come on wolf boy. We got to go." Remembering about the text, she started to run to where the treaty line would be at.

Where is she going? She heard Jacob think.

Is she going to the treaty line?

Why is she going there?

I smell a leech.

As soon as the last sentence went through his mind, he began to speed up his pace and soon enough he was running ahead of her. "Jake wait!" She began to pick up her pace and was right on his trail but stopped herself when she saw him phase back into his human form.

He has a nice butt, Sia commented.

Now is not the time to be hormonal Sia, Samantha scoffed but had agreed afterwards.

A black Volvo parked on the side of the road. Samantha's eyes widened when she had seen who was in the vehicle.

Hey look it's Mr and Mrs. Sparkles, Sia said.

Jacob stood in front of the car and began to walk towards the other side of the woods. Not meeting Bella and Edwards gaze, Samantha followed after Jacob and stood next to him while the two waited for Edward and Bella. Soon enough, they came and stood a few feet away from them.

"I see you're still alive," Jacob said to Bella in a tone that was trying to make him seem tough.

"For now," Samantha added.

"I tried calling you two," Bella told them.

"Couldn't drop by?" Samantha chuckled. Their was no point in being here. All that helping she had done for Bella was just a waste.

"Sammy look I'm-" Samantha cut her off.

"Save it," She snapped causing Edward to glare at her.

"Don't give me that look twinkle toes."

"You stay the hell away from my head," Jacob warned to Edward.

"Sammy-"

"It's Samantha," She corrected Edward.

"Samantha and Jacob, I wanted to say thank you. For keeping Bella alive when I didn't," he said.

"No you didn't," She crossed her arms. "And it wasn't for your benefit, trust me."

"I'm here now and I'm not going to leave her side until she tells me."

I just want to go home, Sia groaned.

Me too Si (Pronounced as "Psy") me to, Samantha replied to her.

Edward turned around but Jacob still had some things on his mind. "Hey, my turn to talk. I'm here to remind you about the key point in the treaty." Jacob crossed his arms making his muscles flex.

Now is not the time to be hormonal, Sia mocked.

"What key point?" Bella asks Edward.

"I haven't forgot," was all Edward said.

"If any of them bites a human, the truce is over," Jacob answered Bella's question. It's true, if any of the Cullen's bites an innocent then the wolves have to take action. Werewolves are here to protect the humans not to let them get bitten or eaten.

"But if I choose, it has nothing to do with you," Bella said.

Is she serious? Sia asks a bit taken back.

"You can't be serious Bella. Tell me your not that stupid," Slowly, Samantha began to grow annoyed at Bella.

"No I won't let you. You're not going to be one of them Bella," Jacob took a step forward towards her making Edward pull her towards him.

"It's not up to you."

And the award for the dumbest girl ever goes to ... Isabella Swan, Sia remarked.

Standing beside Jacob now, Samantha spoke up, seeing as how he was getting angrier by the minute,"Bella you know what they'll do to you. Jacob won't have a choice."

"Bella please come," Edward began to pull her away as Samantha did to Jacob.

"They won't hurt me," Bella told him then got out of his hold and now stood in front of us.

"I love you guys but just, please don't make me choose. It will be him, it will always be him."

Both Jacob and Samantha were speechless. After everything the two had done for her, this is what they receive back? Samantha wasted half of her return to help Bella out. He could of been hanging out with her brother to make up every moment she hasn't been there for him. But no, she decided to stick with Bella.

"Goodbye Jacob. Samantha, Carlisle would like to see you," he reached out to grab Samantha's hand but Jacob pulled her away from him.

"Don't touch her!"

Everything happened so fast, Edward pushed Jacob which sent him flying back and was about to hit a tree but he had phased and began to run towards him.

"Stop!" Both Bella and Samantha stood in front of their boyfriends, trying to prevent them from hurting each other.

"You can't hurt each other without hurting us!" Samantha shouted at them.

Jacob soon calmed down and let out a whimper that broke slightly broke Samantha. She knew how much this hurt him. To see one of his best friends turn into a thing that he was born to kill. Both Jacob and her began to walk away seeing as how there was no use of them being here anymore.

"Please don't go," Bella whispered but it was too late.

As soon as they got as far away from them as possible Jacob had phased back causing her to turn around. "You can turn back." Once she did, she saw Jacob sitting on the ground with his face on his hands. Samantha walked over to him and sat down beside him. Her head rested against his shoulder while her hand grabbed a hold of his and intertwined their fingers.

"I can't believe she wants to be like them," Jacob breathed out.

"I hate it to but Jake were not her parents. It's her choice not ours," she spoke softly.

He sighed,"I know but after everything that we've done to help her. This is what we get in return?"

"I'm pretty sure she's doing it for a reason," Samantha reasoned.

"And what's that reason?"

"Well Edwards a vampire. He doesn't age. Bella does. It doesn't take a lot of thinking. I see the way Bella looks at him. She loves him Jake. If I was in her place. I would do anything to be with the man I love," she explained.

"Just please think about it. I'm not saying you have to agree with me but at least think about it from her perspective," She added before placing a kiss on his cheek then getting up from the ground. As soon as he got up, a clap was heard in the distance.

"That was beautiful. It really touched my heart."

It can't be, Sia breathed out.

Wasn't he like you know, dead? Samantha thought to her unsure if she was seeing his ghost or he was actually standing in front of her.

"It's so nice to see you again Samantha," he grinned causing her to grab a hold of Jacob's arms.

Jacob saw her reaction and growled at him. "Who are you?"

"How sad. You haven't told him about me?" He asks, with a small frown. The two waited for Samantha's reply.

"Xavier."

***

I may or may not have lied about updating today .... *your welcome* not going to lie this chapter sucked but it is what it is. I just have a few more chapters to edit then everyone who has been waiting for a long periodically time will have a NEW chapter up! Hope you all have an amazing Valentine's Day xx

Vote | Comment | Follow
-EVERYTHINTRASH

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

159K 7.9K 24
you cannot kill me in a way that matters. © taryn → twilight saga → new moon - eclipse completed: 21/05/2021 ...
1.7K 87 10
I must've done something wrong to be left so lonely. Twilight / Paul Lahote screamstu, 2023
155K 6.4K 47
☄︎ ⋆·˚ ⋆ *. ⇒ 𝐨𝐩𝐞𝐧 𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐒 𝐖𝐈𝐋𝐋 𝐅𝐀𝐋𝐋 The world hasn't planned for us, the universe doesn't want us together and I think it's...
25.6K 735 18
❝ 𝐯𝐚𝗺𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐞𝐬? 𝐰𝗼𝐥𝐯𝐞𝐬? 𝐡𝗼𝐰 𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐲 𝗼𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐩𝗼𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐛𝐥𝐞! 𝐥𝐚𝐬𝐭 𝐰𝐞𝐞𝐤 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐫𝐚𝐳𝐢𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐢 𝐡𝐚𝐝 𝐡�...