Khizaan

By Ufaq_I

#3 in India (10/10/23) β€’β€’β€’ "Listen to me, Do not expect anything from me or this marriage. I only married yo... More

πΎπ’‰π‘–π‘§π‘Žπ‘Žπ‘›
Characters
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Important Note (do not skip)
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Note

Chapter 21

7.3K 510 249
By Ufaq_I

The house felt oddly quiet when Hayder walked out of his room. Hayder moved through the hall and entered the dining room, and just like the rest of the house, it was silent. Though, Shahzaib, Kubra, and Hanif Mirza were present there. All three of them were having their breakfast, and when they saw Hayder, Kubra and Shahzaib greeted him, while Hanif Mirza called him for breakfast.

Hayder went to sit with them, maid came there and pour tea for Hayder.

Hayder had only taken a sip and then due to the taste, he placed it back on the table.

"Kya hua, Hayder, tum kuch kha kyu nahi rahe?" Hanif Mirza asked when he saw Hayder's plate was empty.

(What happened, Hayder, why aren't you eating anything?)

"Baba, mujhe bhook nahi hai. Aur mujhe bade papa ne bhi bulaya tha, main chalta hoon." Hayder stood up and left.

(Baba, I am not hungry.)

All three of them shared a look.

•••

Rafey returned upstairs after having breakfast, he directly went to Kubra's room to talk to her.

"Kubra!" Standing on the doorway, he knocked on the already opened door. Kubra was setting her cupboard, a habit of her which she does when she is in tension.

"Rafey! Aao, kya hua?" She walked to her bed to pick pile of folded clothes, and called him.

(Come in, what happened?)

"Sab theek haina?" Coming in, he asked her.

(Is everything okay?)

"Kya Matlab?" Her hands stopped moving as she turned to him.

(What do you mean?)

"Uswa thori ghumsum si lag rahi hai, zyada baat nahi kar rahi thi, aur fir yaha bhi..." He sat on the sofa, and started saying.

(Uswa is looking lost, she isn't talking, and here also...)

"Uswa ka kya masla hai Uswa se pucho, mujhse kyu puch rahe ho." Kubra interrupted his sentence in the mid and told him bitterly.

(Ask Uswa what's wrong with her, why are you asking me?)

"Kaise baat kar rahi ho tum?" Rafey was shocked by her behaviour and asked. Kubra never talked rudely about anyone.

(How are you talking?)

"Rafey, main... mujhe kya maloom Uswa kyu ghunsum hai, mere apne bhi hazar masle hain..." Kubra again went to her cupboard and told him, without looking at him.

(Rafey, I... how would I know why she is upset? I have my own problems to look after.) 

"I am sorry. I thought maybe you would know." Rafey felt troubled by her behaviour.

"Tumhe itni hi fikar hai toh Uswa se jake kyu nahi puchte?"

(If you are so worried for her, why don't you go and ask her?)

"Puchna chaha tha lekin woh bohot chup chup hai which is unlike her."

(I did, but she is silent.)

"Achha woh ab chup hai? Jab hona chahiye tha tab toh nahi thi."

(Now she is silent? Why wasn't she silent when she had to.)

"What do you mean?" Confusingly, Rafey scratched his head. He was worried about Uswa, but Kubra's behaviour just add another thing to worry over.

"Hyra! Hyra kaha hai?" He suddenly asked, when realises he hadn't saw her or Hayder since he returned. Maybe he could ask her what's going on in the house.

(Hyra! Where is Hyra?)

Kubra gave him a sharp look on his question. "Uswa se jake pucho." She told him.

(Go and ask Uswa.)

•••

Hayder stopped outside Dawar's office, his knuckles hovering above the polished wood. With a resigned sigh, he rapped his knuckles gently on the door.

"Come in," A voice called from inside.

Hayder entered, finding Dawar seated behind a sleek desk, his expression guarded. The air seemed to thicken with unresolved tension as their eyes met,

Without a word, Hayder extended the glasses case towards Dawar, who took it with a surprised glance. Dawar's fingers brushed over the case, his gaze softening as he recognized the familiar accessory.

"Hyra ghar pe hi bhool gayi thi, I thought maybe she would need it. Iske sath hi itna girti rehti hai, iska beena toh pata nahi kya banega uska." Hayder finally spoke, his voice husky.

(Hyra forgot this at home. She already bumps into almost everything with specs, don't know how would she manage without them.)

Dawar's lips twitched, a hint of a smile tugging at the corners. "Thank you."

With a nod, Hayder left the office, the door clicking softly shut behind him.

"Tumhara kya banega?" Dawar asked to himself, looking at the door.

(What should I do to you?)

•••

Uswa sat on a wooden bench, her gaze lost in thought. The fragrant scent of blooming flowers lingered in the air, but even their beauty couldn't dispel the cloud of sadness that enveloped her. She has called Hyra uncountable numbers of time, but every time, no one received the call. She started to get worried.

Rafey watched from a distance, concern visible on his face. His heart ached to see her this way, whatever the reasons are, he didn't like gloomy Uswa. He wanted to bring back her smile, to light up her world, but how? That he was confused about.

Taking a deep breath, Rafey decided to talk her properly about what's bothering her.

Clearing his throat, Rafey sat beside her, which startled her. She did smile in his presence, but it didn't reached her eyes.

"Alright, batao kya hua hai?" Crossing his arms over his chest, Rafey asked.

(Tell me what happened?)

"What?"

"Tumhare chup hone ki wajah. Batao kya hua?"

(The reason behind your silence. Tell me what happened?)

"Kuch bhi nahi."

(Nothing.)

"Uswa!" In a warning tone, Rafey called her.

"Hyra mera phone nahi utha rahi." Uswa confesses, in a low voice.

(Hyra isn't receiving my call.)

"Toh uppar jake baat karlo ussey."

(Then go upstairs and talk to her.)

Rafey's suggestion made Uswa lower her head. "Hyra uppar nahi hai."

(Hyra isn't upstairs.)

"Kaha gayi?"

(Where she is?)

"Kya hua, mujhe batao. Jab tak bataogi nahi sab theek kaise hoga." Holding Uswa's hand, Rafey asked her.

(What happened, tell me. How would I solve your problem if you won't tell me.)

"Main... mummy sahi kehti hain, mujhe na chup rehna chahiye, bas hamesha pagalpanti karti rehti hoon, mujhme bilkul aqal nahi." Rafey didn't realise how or when Uswa started crying.

(I... mummy is right, I don't when to shut my mouth, I always do stupid thing, I don't have any sense.)

"Arey, kya hua?" Scared, he put his hands on her shoulders.

(What happened?)

"Maine na... maine galti se..." Sniffing, Uswa started saying.

(I... I made a mistake...)

"Woh Hayder bhai aur Hyra mein thora sa kuch... ho gayi thi misunderstanding aur... maine Dawar bhai ko bata diya, woh Hyra ko apne sath leke gaye..."

(Hyra and Hayder bhai have... they had some misunderstanding and I told this to Dawar bhai, he took Hyra with him...)

"Uswa!" Rafey's eyes widened.

"Mujhe pata hai mujhse galti ho gayi. Kal se sab mujhe daat rahe hain. Hyra toh mujhse baat bhi nahi kar rahi, pata nahi uski tabiyat kaisi hai." Quickly, Uswa defended herself.

(I know I made a mistake. Everyone is scolding me. Hyra isn't talking to, I don't know how she is now.)

Rafey took a defeated breath out. Now it all makes sense. Uswa's silent behaviour, and Kubra's bitter.

"Chalo, at least you know what you did is wrong." That's all he manages to say.

Uswa looked at him with wet eyes, his comment once again made her cry.

"Achha ab ro mat. Jo hona tha hua, tumhare intention toh galat nahi the. You were worried for Hyra. Achha chalo, utho." Rafey got worried for her. Taking out his handkerchief, he wipes her tears and then he stood up, extending his hand out for her.

(Don't cry. What done is done, your intentions were pure. Come on, let's go.)

"Kaha?" Uswa looked up at him, she didn't hold his hand.

(Where?)

"Hyra se milne, chalo." This instantly brought gleam on her face.

(To meet Hyra, come.)

"Sach mein? Chaliye!" She almost jumped, as she stood up and said.

(Really? Let's go.)

"Aise? Jao pehle face wash karo main keys leke ata hoon." He points at her wet face, and told her.

(Like this? Go and wash your face.)

Nodding her head, Uswa was about to leave when her phone starts ringing.

"Hyra!" Her face bloomed into a huge smile, as she shows Rafey the caller id. Happily, she received the call, and went a little away from Rafey, but he still heard her loud voice.

"Hyra ki bachhi, kaha thi? Kitne calls kiye maine." Smiling, Rafey shook his head and left the lawn, deciding to give her some space.

(Hyra, where were you? How many times I've called you.)

•••

"Hayder agar gusse ka tezz hai toh tumne bhi koi samajhdari se kaam nahi liya, Dawar." Asim Mirza's voice came as he scolded his eldest son.

(If Hayder is short temper, then haven't also handled things wisely, Dawar.)

"Papa, mujhe uss waqt jo theek laga maine kiya." Dawar's gaze faltered, avoiding his father's furious eyes.

(Papa, I did what I thought was right.)

"Dawar!" Asim Mirza's tired voice echoed through the room. "Hayder toh hamesha se hi gusse ka tezz raha hai, tum bhi jante ho yeh baat."

(Hayder is quick to anger, and you know that.)

"Aur Hyra shuru se ussey kitna darrti hai aap sab bhi jante hain yeh baat, fir bhi unn dono ki shadi karwa di." Dawar had answer for every statement.

(And Hyra is always scared of him, you all know that, but you still marry her to him.)

"Aisa kon hai ghar mein jo nahi darrta? Uswa, Kubra, Zara, Shahzaib, sab hi toh darrte hain."

(Who isn't scared of Hayder's anger? Uswa, Kubra, Zara, Shahzaib, everyone is scares of him.)

"Farq hai, papa. Behne apne bhaiyo se darre toh koi masla nahi, lekin biwi ka shohar se itna darrna sahi nahi."

(That's different, papa. There isn't anything wrong if sisters are scared of their brother, but a wife shouldn't be afraid of her husband.)

Hayder, who had been approaching Asim's office, halted at the doorway, his ears catching fragments of their conversation. The room fell silent after Dawar's comment, and Hayder quietly retreated.

"Toh tum batao ab kya karein? Kya tum puri zindagi Hyra ko apne paas rakhoge." After a contemplative pause, Asim Mirza's voice softened as he asked again.

(Tell me what you are planning to do now? Will you keep Hyra with you all her life?)

"Pagal nahi hoon main. Koi bhi bhai apni behen ka ghar barbaad nahi karna chahega. Main bas yahi chahta hoon ki Hayder apne gusse ko thoda control kare."

(I am not stupid. No brother would want to break his sister's marriage. I just want Hayder to control his anger.)

•••

Hyra shuru se ussey kitna darrti hai aap sab bhi jante hain yeh baat

Is she really that scared of him? Losing the knot of his tie, Hayder thought.

Please, aap mujhe mariyega nahi.

Hyra's scared voice rang in his ears.

Hayder felt a weight settle over him, a realization he hadn't allowed himself to confront until now. He knew he had a temper, but he had always brushed it off as something that came and went, never truly comprehending the extent of its impact on those around him.

As he sat there, his mind wandered back to his childhood. Raised by his grandparents after his parents' untimely demise, he had shouldered the responsibility of looking after his younger siblings from a young age. The weight of that responsibility had formed a strong and protective shell around him. But it had also taught him to bottle up his emotions, to rely on anger as a shield against vulnerability.

Then there was the loss of his grandmother during his college years. The pain of that loss had dug deeper grooves into his already complex emotional landscape. His grief had manifested as anger, and he had never truly addressed it.

As Hayder sat in the office, he realized that the very defense mechanism he had used to protect himself and his siblings had become a barrier between him and Hyra. He hadn't realized how his temper had been a constant source of fear for Hyra.

•••

After talking to Hyra, Uswa was in cheerful mood. She went upstairs, humming to herself.

"Kubra api," She met with Kubra first, who was taking the dirty cup from Hanif Mirza's room.

"Kya hua?"

(What happened?)

"Woh, Hayder bhai kab ayenge?"

(When will Hayder bhai return?)

"Kyu? Kubra was surprise by her question, and asked.

(Why?)

Rafey, who was in his room, heard Uswa's voice, and outside.

"Kya hua? Baat hui tumhari Hyra se?" He first asked to Kubra, then he turned to Uswa and asked her.

(What happened? Did you talk to Hyra?)

"Haan, ussey baat ho gayi. Ab uski tabiyat theek hai. Mujhe Hayder bhai se baat karni thi." Uswa nods her head, and answers.

(Yes, I talked to her. She is fine now. I wanted to talk to Hayder bhai.)

"Hayder bhai se kya baat karni hai?" Kubra and Rafey looked at each other, then Kubra asked.

(What do you want to talk to Hayder bhai?)

"Kubra api, aap bura mat mannna, lekin kisiko toh Hayder bhai se baat karni hogi." Uswa showed her hand to Kubra and told her.

(Kubra api, don't mind, but someone have to talk to Hayder bhai.)

"Yeh pagal ho gayi hai?" Kubra whispers to Rafey.

(Has she gone mad?)

Rafey nods his head, but didn't say anything, as Uswa hadn't stopped talking yet, he was listening to her.

"-Ab kisi ko toh bhais ke gale mein bell bandhni hogi." Putting her hands over her waist, Uswa said.

(Someone have to tie bell to buffalo's neck.)

"Billi, billi ke gale mein bell bandhte hain." Kubra corrected her.

(Cat, it's cat.)

"Jo bhi hai. Maine soch liya hai main Hayder bhai se baat karungi." Uswa declared, and went to sit on the sofa. As if she isn't gonna move until or unless she talks to Hayder.

(Whatever it is. I have made my mind to talk to Hayder bhai.)

"Sahi keh rahe the tum, she is behaving weird." Kubra turned to Rafey and said.

(You were right.)

"Uswa, kuch nahi toh meri umr ka thorha lihaz karo, achha lagunga bhari jawani mein beena shadi ke bewa hota hua?" Rafey went forward and told Uswa.

(Uswa, at least think about me, will it suit me if I become widower at this age without marriage?)

"Kya?" For some moment, Uswa couldn't understand what he said, or what he meant, and when she does, she glare at him.

(What?)

"Bewa larkiyan hoti hain."

"Larke kya hote hain?" Rafey asked

"Larke?... larke pagal hote hain." Even she didn't know the word, and told him.

"Larke..." Kubra was about to tell them what men are called, but stopped, as Hayder walked in.

"Assalam-Alaikum," Kubra, Rafey, Uswa, all stand up straight seeing him there. Afraid that he might have heard him.

"Walekum-Assalam!" Hayder just glance at them, and then left from there.

"I think he is in foul mood." Rafey commented. Then he turned to Uswa, who, for one moment, also got scared of Hayder.

Gulping, she looked at Kubra.

"Uswa, jane do." Kubra suggested.

(Uswa, let it be.)

Then Uswa turned to Rafey, he also had same opinion as Kubra.

"Main toh karungi baat." Their lack of confidence in her made Uswa angry, now she have to prove them wrong too.

(I will talk to him.)

"I... don't know anything about this." Kubra surrendered, and left.

"Uswa, jane do." Rafey couldn't leave her alone.

(Uswa, let it be.)

But Uswa being Uswa, she didn't hear anything, and went toward Hayder's room.

"Achha main bhi chalta hoon sath." Rafey hold her wrist and told her.

(Fine, I will come with you too.)

"Nahi, main akele baat karungi."

(No, I will talk to him alone.)

•••

Hyra sat on the edge of the sofa, gazing out the window at the moonlit sky. Her thoughts were a whirlwind of memories and emotions, all centered around Hayder. She recalled his stern scoldings, the way he had a tendency to lecture her about the smallest things.

"Ek kaam nahi ata phuad larki." Thinking of this only made her more upset. He was always unhappy with her, maybe now he is in peace when she isn't there.

Sighing, she took off her specs and looked at it. Dawar gave it to her and told her that Hayder gave it to him.

Maybe he cares? There was this tiny hope in her heart.

Her mind drifted to the times he had surprised her with her favorite gulab jamun. And yesterday, when she was in hospital, how he held her in his arms.

"Itna bhi bura nahi hoon jitna tum sochti ho."

As she pondered these thoughts, her phone began to vibrate, drawing her attention. Hayder's name was visible on the screen, making her heart skipped a beat.

She hesitated for a moment, her fingers hovering above the phone, uncertainty flooding her mind.

With a deep breath, she answered the call. "Assalam-Alaikum,"

"Walekum-Assalam, fouran phone utha liya, ab tak jag rahi ho?" As usual, his voice was hard. Making her roll her eyes, he is awake that late too.

(You picked it up instantly, you are still awake?)

"Bas main sone hi ja rahi thi." She lied. Last night, she didn't sleep more than an hour, and she doesn't think she would able to sleep tonight.

(I was about to sleep.)

He didn't say anything, and then, the line was dead. Hyra looked at the screen with disbelief.

"Wakai mein bohot bure hain." She cursed him, but few seconds later, her phone again rang, this time, it was video call. The phone was dropped from her hands.

(He is really bad.)

Hyra's heart raced as she felt a mixture of surprise and nervousness.

With shivering hands, she again picked it and received the call.

As the video call connected, Hyra's eyes locked onto the screen, her frustration momentarily forgotten as she took in the sight of Hayder. She could see him seated on the sofa. The tiredness was visible on his face, his eyes carrying the weight of a long day. A mixture of concern and tenderness welled up within her, softening her features as she studied him through the digital connection.

"Tum mera ek kaam kardo." Hayder said,

(Do one favour on me.)

"Ji?" Hyra's hopeful expression falters, replaced with a hint of confusion.

(What?)

"Kubra se call karke puch lena ki kya woh Sarim ke rishte se khush hai." This was a direct order for her.

(Call Kubra and ask her if she is happy about Sarim's proposal.)

Hyra's eyes narrow, a mixture of irritation and disbelief now evident on her face.

"Main kyu baat karu? Apki behen hain, aap karein baat." Putting a pillow on her lap, she let her elbow rest there.

(Why should I call her? She is your sister, you should ask her.)

Before answering her, Hayder run his hand in his hair, then said. "Haan lekin Sarim ke rishte ke liye tumne haan karwayi thi na. Ab tumhaa farz yeh janna ki Kubra khush hai ya nahi."

(Yes, but you were the one who said yes for Sarim. Now it is your responsibility to ask Kubra if she is happy or not.)

"Haan, lekin apne kaha tha ki apni behen ke liye aap koi galat faisla nahi lenge, toh apko meri kya zaroorat." His words made her more angry. Just when she was trying to see his positive side, he reminds her why she shouldn't.

(Yes, but you said she is your sister and you won't take wrong decision for her, why do you need me.)

"Tum kuch zyada nahi bolne lagi ho? Har baat ke liye mana kar deti ho. Maine kaha baba se baat karo tabhi bhi tumne nahi ki unse baat, maine kaha Dawar ke sath nahi jaogi fir bhi tum uske sath, aur ab..."

(When did you start talking this much? You've stared refusing me now. When I told you to talk to baba, you didn't do that, when I told you that you won't go with Dawar, you again refused me, and now...)

"Haan toh main apki puppet nahi hoon. Main apki marzi ka kyu karu?" Hyra's frustration grows, and her tone becomes more pointed.

(I am not your puppet. Why should I do whatever you will tell me?)

She couldn't notice the falling smirk on Hayder's face. "Meri marzi ka agar nahi kiya toh mujhse bura koi nahi hoga."

(If you won't do whatever I said then you will face my wrath.)

"Main Dawar bhai se apki shikayat kar dungi."

(I will complain to Dawar bhai.)

"Dawar bhi mera kuch nahi kar sakta. Tum beemar na hoti toh uski bhi himmat na thi meri ijazat ke begair tumhe le jata." He warned her.

(Dawar won't able to do anything. If you weren't sick, even Dawar wouldn't have able to take you against my permission.)

"Main... main Baba se apki shikayat kar dungi." She again said.

(I... I will complain to Baba about you.)

"Haan haan janta hoon, tumne sabko apna humnava jo bana liya hai. Baba, Shahzaib, Kubra sab toh tumhare sath hain. Jabse gayi ho mujhse koi baat hi nahi kar raha hai jaise meri wajah se gayi ho. Unhe kya pata tum toh apni marzi se gayi ho."

(Yes I know, you have everyone in your team. Baba, Shahzaib, Kubra, no one is talking me to as if you left because of me. You left because you wanted to.)

"Main apni marzi se nahi ayi." Hyra quickly said.

(I didn't leave because I wanted to.)

"Toh kiski marzi se gayi?"

(Then why did you leave?)

"Bhai ne kaha tha."

(Bhai told me.)

"Tumhari marzi nahi thi fir bhi bhai ki marzi se gayi? Aur kehti ho puppet nahi."

(You left because bhai said so. And then you say you aren't a puppet.)

Hyra opened her mouth to answer, but she was too baffled to say anything. Pouting, she decline the call.

•••

With angry stare, Hyra sat on her bed, her arms crossed over her chest.

"Samajhte kya hain khudko, Gabbar kahi ke." She mumbles angrily. She had made her mind, that she would go back now. She will prove him wrong.

(What does he think of himself?)

"Aise achanak se?" Dawar was surprised when on dining table she told him that she wants to go back.

(Why so sudden?)

"Haan, bhai, bas... Mujhe ghar jana hai." She didn't raise her head to look at Dawar.

(Yes, bhai, I... I just want to go home.)

"Chachi ne kuch kaha?" Dawar asked, on which Hyra shook her head.

(Chachi said anything?)

"Apni marzi se jana hai?" He again asked, making her nods her head.

(You want to go by your own will?)

"Theek hai, agar tumhe jana hai toh main leke chalta hoon." Dawar pats her head, and told her. He has saw the determination in her eyes, and knew instantly that this is her own decision. And that's why he didn't refuse her, even though he was reluctant.

(Fine, if you want to go then I will take you there.)

•••

Hayder rubbed his eyes groggily as he stumbled out of his room the next morning. His hair was tousled, and his clothes were slightly wrinkled from sleeping on the sofa.

As he made his way towards the living room, a soft murmur of voices reached his ears. His steps stopped, and he paused just outside the entrance. His heart quickened at the sound of Hyra's voice. His eyes widened as he realized she was back.

A mixture of surprise and relief washed over him, he stood at the doorway, his posture casual, though his gaze held a touch of guardedness.

Hyra was seated on the sofa, her back to him as she chatted with Kubra.

Hayder cleared his throat, announcing his presence.

"Assalam-Alaikum, bhai." Kubra stood up, and greeted him. Hyra's head snapped up, her eyes widening in surprise as they met his, then she bowed her head.

"Walekum-Assalam," Answering her, Hayder went to sit opposite of Hyra. His voice still laced with sleepiness.

"Kubra, mere liye chai le aao." He told Kubra, who quickly went to the kitchen.

(Kubra, make tea for me.)

"Toh bhai ne ijazat de di aney ki?" Hayder asked, his tone devoid of any real interest.

(So your brother gave you permission to come here?)

Hyra's shoulders tensed slightly, her fingers fidgeting with the edge of her dupatta. "Main apni marzi se ayi hoon."

(I came here with my own will.)

Hayder's eyes held a faint flicker of amusement. But he didn't say anything.

She finally looked at him, her eyes locking onto his for a moment before she averted her gaze. "Main Kubra api ki help kar deti hoon kitchen."

(I will help Kubra api in the kitchen.)

"Maid hai." Hayder informed her.

(There is a maid to help her.)

"Main apne kamre mein ja rahi hoon." Saying this, she left.

(I am going to my room.)

Hayder leaned against the sofa, thinking about something but then he stood up.

"Shahzaib!" In just few seconds, Shahzaib was in front of Hayder.

"Ji, bhai?"

(Yes, bhai?)

"Aaj mere office se aney se pehle mere kamre se woh sofa hatt jana chahiye." Rubbing his eyes to removed the weariness from them, Hayder ordered to Shahzaib.

(I want the sofa out of my room when I return from office today.)

"Par kyu?" Shahzaib got confused by this and asked, and in return earned a glare from Hayder.

(But why?)

"Ho jayega." Shahzaib nods his head.

(Consider it done.)

•••

Aur yeh Hayder bhai readers ke irade parhte hue ki woh Hayder bhai ko sofe pe sulana chahte hain, iss liye unhone sofa hi hatwa diya🤣🤣🤣

Khair, how's it?

-Ufaq

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

314K 10.3K 47
Getting dressed I grabbed the hodni (scarf) as a mere source to cover my shame, he pulled me out of the room. With the pain all over my body especial...
155K 8.3K 44
Highest rankings:- #1 in Rajputs #24 in brides #40 in adult-content #1 in generalfiction #9 in Royal She gasped when he cornered her frame to the wa...
397K 11.7K 42
WARNING: THIS BOOK NEEDS MAJOR EDITING (Book I in broken series) "What are you doing on my bed? Get down right now." He growled. i got startled and...