SECOND CHANGE IN LOVE(from no...

sasukeandsakura4evr tarafından

When her sister set her up, to have a one-night stand with one of the most eligible scariest business tyrant... Daha Fazla

PROLOGUE
The Return
The Encounter
The Event(I Will Not Sign)
Truth, Secret, and Lies
Dinner and a Meeting
WHAT DO YOU MEAN I BAN!!!!
THE RESULTS ARE IN!!
THE ESCAPE
THE PROPOSAL
MAKING A DEAL WITH THE DEVIL
THE COMPETITION
DANGEROUS GAME YOU PLAY
CAUSE I WANT IT ALL
UNEVENTFUL THINGS
BETRAYAL HAS A NAME
NO! PLEASE SAVE HER!!
EPILOGUE

WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING HERE!!!

112 3 0
sasukeandsakura4evr tarafından

2 days later Sakura and Sasuke's romantic life heats up, after having dinner, and making their way to see the festivities that the island was hosting, Sasuke took Sakura back to their room.

They quickly stripped off their clothes and headed to the bed. Both were panting heavily, the room felt like it was spinning, the heat was rising, Sakura moaned and cries of passion could be heard echoing off the halls.

Hours later Sakura couldn't go any further "S-Sa-Sasuke -pant- I-I can't..." Sakura told him breathing heavily. "I'm almost there Sakura just a few more minutes" Sasuke replied thrusting faster, deeper, and harder.

Sakura groaned in pain, she could also feel her vision blurring, "Sasu-ka" Sakura said before passing out.

The next morning the rays of the sun hit Sakura's face, causing her to stir awake, her body was crying, especially her privates, "Sasuke you Jerk!" she thought as she tried to move, however, she felt a presence in the room, she quickly turns to where she sensed she was being watched, and there before her stood a medium height, average size, jet black hair female. Sakura sat up quickly holding the sheets up to cover her nude body, Sakura was in pain, but she was more concerned with this person before her and why is she even here!!! "W-who the hell are you! And how did you get in here?!" Sakura asked. "Who am I you ask?" the female character asked with a light chuckle.

She walked over to sit next to the door, "hmm did you enjoy yourself? He's good isn't he? He knows how to please you all the right ways" she continued. Sakura was starting to get really nervous.

"Look I don't have no issues with you, nor do I want any, please leave! Sasuke will soon be back, and..." Sakura was interrupted by her sinister laugh.

"You dear to mention his name in my presence!!!" the unknown female retorted.

She stood up abruptly, walking towards Sakura she pulled out a gun and pointed it towards her "Sasuke is mine!!! You can't have him!!" she told Sakura corking the gun before firing it.

Sakura screamed and cried and screamed some more.

"SAKURA! SAKURA WAKE THE HELL UP!!!!" Sasuke shook Sakura awake, from whatever nightmare she was having.

Sakura shot up, shaking out of fear, seeing how shaken she was, Sasuke took her into his arm to try to calm her down.

15 minutes later Sakura was calm, "do you want to tell me what that was all about?" Sasuke passed his finger up and down her arm. But Sakura stayed silent "Oh not, I mean I thought you were having a fun dream by the way you were moaning and calling my name and then you just started screaming," Sasuke told her. Sakura turns red with embarrassment and hides her face in Sasuke's chest.

He started chucking, "Oh come now Sakura, we're married, there is nothing you can do or say that will make me turn against you. So tell me, what had you so scared? Please tell me?" Sasuke asked forcing her to look at him. Tears started rolling down her face, using his thumb Sasuke wipe them away. Sakura? Please, I know you don't see me as your real husband but still, I want to still be there for you, I want to get to know who you are in every way so please tell me?" Sasuke pleaded with her.

After a while, Sakura explain the dream to him, yes beginning to the end, once she was done Sasuke's face went completely pale, like ghost white pale.

Sakura looked at him confused "Sa-Sasuke? What's the matter?" Sakura asked him seeing his reaction.

Sasuke snapped out of it, I'm sorry, it's just a weird dream for me that's all, but listen I would never let anyone hurt you or our son okay?" Sasuke told her kissing her forehead. "However if you want to consecrate our wedding night then I can surely make that part of the dream come true," Sasuke said jokingly.

"Ha ha, very funny Sasuke! Not happening!" Sakura told him getting up to go use the bathroom.

"Whatever you say, princess, it's just a matter of time," Sasuke said softly. "What did you say?" Sakura asked over the running water. "Oh nothing, I going to make breakfast, pancakes, eggs, and orange for you again?'" Sasuke asked her over the noise of the shower. "Yes please" Sakura called back.

"Typical, look like I am starting to read your habits," Sasuke said heading to the kitchen.

When he got to the kitchen he was frozen in his tracks "Grace! What the hell are you doing here!!! How did you know I was here?!" Sasuke asked panicking "shit if Sakura comes down and finds her here, especially after the dream she just had, she will freak the hell out!!" Sasuke thought freaking out.

"Well thanks to Itachi off course, he told me you were here on vacation, so I decided to come here and join you," Grace replied walking over to hold Sasuke. But Sasuke stop her

"You can't be here, I'm here with..." Sasuke didn't finish his sentence before Sakura called out "I don't smell any pancakes Sasuke" Sakura called out. Grace's face turn vicious "Are you fucking kidding me! You came here with her!!!" Grace replied.

"shhhh , she will hear you, please you have to leave, she can't find you here," Sasuke told her leading her to the side door. "And why should I care, I thought your guys only married for business!!" Grace replied bitterly. "Grace! Don't start! Now if you don't want me to get angry you will do as I say! Now leave, I will come to see you later! Text me where you're staying! Now hurry and leave before she comes" Sasuke told her. "Fine! But you have to promise to stay with me for the night" Grace told him. "Fine! Whatever, just hurry up and leaves!" Sasuke said.

Grace finally exited just in time to see Sakura come into the kitchen. "Hey, I thought you were making breakfast?" Sakura said coming up behind him. "I was but then I thought why cook when we can go out for breakfast, the weather seems promising today, so let's enjoy it" Sasuke replied like a smooth criminal.

Sakura smiled, "Well that doesn't sound like a bad idea, goes that mean you will let me swim with the dolphin today?" Sakura said smirking. Sasuke laugh "Only if I get a real kiss," Sasuke said mischievously.

Sakura thought for a minute and said okay, later, so hurry up and go get ready, I am starving" Sakura replied.

Once Sasuke was in the bathroom she quickly pulled out his phone to make a call.

{Hello little brother, and to what do I owe this...}

"Cut the crap Itachi!!! I know you sent Grace here!!! Why the hell would you do that knowing fully well Sakura is here?!"

{Hmmm I take it, she met Grace?}

"Itachiiiii!!!! I'm in no mood for your BS!!! Have you any idea the state you could have put her in?!!!"

{But wait by the sound of it, it sure sounds like your concern about her, hmmm I thought this was just a business proposal.}

Sasuke grounded his teeth in frustration just then he heard footsteps approaching the bathroom. "Sasukr what the hell is taking you so long!!! I'm hungry!!" Sakura whined.

Covering the phone he yelled back: "I'm using the bathroom Sakura I will be right out, have an apple in the meantime"

"Sighh fine, but if you're not out in 10 minutes I'm leaving without you!!" Sakura countered.

Sasuke laughed, I will be ready by then blossom." Sasuke replied.

He listen to make sure Sakura was gone before he spoke to Itachi again.

"Listen here brother, I am finally at a good place with my wife, you will not ruin it for me!!! Now stop meddling in my affairs!!"

Sasuke hangs up, placing the phone on the counter, to go shower

Meanwhile to Itachi who was now leaning back in his chair very amused, decided to play devil's advocate, but his mother interject, "That's enough for now dear, let's see what move he will make now.

Itachi nodded his head in agreement, seconds later Itachi phone rang, and pulling out his phone from his jacket pocket he turn the phone to look at the caller ID, Grace Carter flash across the screen. Smiling to himself he answered

"Ms. Grace and to what do I owe this pleasure?"

{don't give me that crap!! You knew that she was there with him, didn't you!!!}

"Maybe I did, maybe I didn't, he is married after all, I guess he decided to take his wife with him"

{grhh you so annoying, why can't you butt out! I know what you trying to do Itachi Uchiha, it will never work! Sasuke will always be mine! No matter who he's married to!!} -click-

"Well that was erratic," Itachi thought as he put away the phone. "Who was that dear?" Mikoto asked seeing his expression. "Oh nobody to be concerned with, now shall we continue to plan the event," Itachi told his mom opening his laptop to continue working.

Let's jump back to Grace who was staying at the Alexandra all-inclusive resort, not too far from where Sasuke and Sakura were staying, infact it's 12 minutes away, it was very convenient.

"How dear he do this to me!!! Grhhhh Sasuke is mine!" Grace said pasting up and down, "Okay Grace calm down, he said he will be here tonight, so just have some patience, besides, it wouldn't be a bad idea to enjoy this island whiles I am at it," Grace thought to herself.

A few hours later Sasuke and Sakura were coming back from their brunch, "Jez Sakura where did you get all that energy from, Im exhausted" Sasuke said dropping himself into the nearby sofa.

"Oh come on, one more thing, let's go swimming, ppppppplease" Sakura pleaded. "Sighhh fine, but now you owe me double for that kiss" Sasuke replied with a smirk. Sakura rolled her eyes

"Yea, yea, yea" Sakura replied before running upstairs to change.

Sighing he check his watch, it was now 3:15 "I guess we still have time until nightfall" Sasuke thought. Sasuke snapped out of his thought by Sakura in a bikini, whistling he smirk "Hmm I have a better Idea" Sasuke told her.

"What the hell are you up to now Sasuke?" Sakura asked crossing her arm cross her chest giving him a even better view of her breast. "Oh nothing, how about we play a little game?"Sasuke asked. Sakura glared at him "what kind of game?" Sakura asked. "Nope that's not how it work, either yes or no?" Sasuke told her. "Hmmm, you promise it's nothing dangerous?" Sakura asked cautiously. "I promise, nothing dangerous" Sasuke replied.

"Well okay, what are we playing?" Sakura asked. Sasuke's smirk widens even more, making Sakura want to change her mind. Sasuke and Sakura sat down with a bottle of liquor and a deck of cards. "We play until the bottle finish, let's see how good you are at roomie," Sasuke told her smirking. "Hey, that's not fair! You know I am no good at that game!!! Forget it I am not playing!" Sakura told him, standing up to leave. "Nope if you leave, that means you have to drink the entire bottle of Tequila," Sasuke said. Sakura froze at hearing that. She looks at Sasuke in disbelief. "Are you serious!!!" Sakura asked "Yep! Dead serious, so what will it be?" Sasuke asked smirking. "Fine! You want to play, let's play then!" Sakura responded sitting back down.

hours later, Sakura was now on her 9th shot, her speech was slow and sloppy, and Sasuke was very amused. "W-why are you laughing!" Sakura replied, her vision getting blurrier now.

"I hate to have to do her this, but it's the only way, she's going to wake with one hell of a headache," Sasuke thought.

Before Sasuke finish his sentence Sakura fell off her chair Sasuke quickly caught her head before it can hit the floor. "Phew that was a close one, already miss in bed you go," Sasuke said lifting her up and bringing her upstairs to their room.

Once he made sure Sakura was safely in bed, he took a quick shower and headed over to Grace for the night.

Once he got to Grace the two of them got hot and heavy, Grace tried her best to try to get Sasuke to stay longer, but the sun was already beginning to rise, he needed to get back before Sakura gets up. "I'm sorry Grace but I have to go," Sasuke told her before putting on his clothes and heading back to their villa.

Sasuke felt weird, he was married to Sakura, but he just couldn't let go of Grace, he knew it wasn't fair to Sakura or Grace, but what could he do, Sakura and him were just a business arrangement, but at the same time, I can tell she's warming up to me" Sasuke thought. Walking into the room, he saw Sakura was still sleeping, she was holding on to her pillow, he quickly took a shower, brush his teeth and climb into bed, he pull Sakura against him, only to feel the wet tears on her cheeks. "Sakura? Are you awake?" Sasuke asked. But there was no response.

Pulling her more against his chest to comfortable her, her close his eyes and fall asleep.

The next morning Sakura woke up in Sasuke's arms, he look up at him, and sadness filled her eyes. "What is happening to me? Why would I care who he spends his night with, it's not like he is my husband for real, we just pretending, and yet, why does it hurt so much" Sakura thought looking at Sasuke's sleep form.

Sasuke thought Sakura didn't know about Grace when in actuality she heard them yesterday, but she just pretended she didn't. But he really thought that he would stay with her instead of going to his mistress. If it wasn't for the nightmare waking her out of her sleep, she would have never known he was gone! How could he do this?" Sakura thought tears rolling down her cheeks. Wiping it quickly she tries to remove herself from his embrace. But Sasuke hold on to her tighter "Where are you going?" Sasuke asked groggily. "To the bathroom" Sakura's voice broke on bathroom, which alerted Sasuke, he quickly opened his eyes. "Sakura? What's wrong?" he asked.

"It's nothing, just another nightmare, is all, but I really need to use the bathroom," Sakura replied.

Sasuke reluctantly let her go, but he was indeed concerned. Once Sakura was in the bathroom, Sasuke checked his phone it was almost 1 in the afternoon, he also had 6 missed calls from Grace, and 3 text messages. But he just ignored them for now.

As the day passed by, Sasuke and Sakura, went exploring via tour guides and had dinner. Once night time came, Sasuke was gone again, this happen for three nights straight, thinking Sakura would never figure out what was happening. But deep down Sakura's heart was breaking.

That night Sakura didn't sleep in their bed, she coil up in the living room watching a movie and drinking.

Sakura didn't know if it was the movie she was watching or the liquor that triggered her emotion, but tears started pouring out of Sakura's eyes. "Why the hell can't I stop crying?! Please stop it!" Sakura tries to convince herself. But the tears just keep coming, and her sobs got a bit louder.

It was now 2:45, Sasuke open the door and made his way upstairs, however, he stopped mid-way when he heard sobs coming from the living room, frowning he made his way there. The sight before him made his heart hurt.

There were two empty bottles of wine on the coffee table, the tv on, and Sakura slouching on the arm of the sofa crying, "What the hell?!" Sasuke thought. Sakura saw Sasuke approaching and tried to stop crying, but couldn't help it. The tears just kept on flowing.

"Sakura? Why are you drinking and crying? Is it another nightmare? I'm sorry I didn't know you would wake up, I just went out for a bit" Sasuke lied. But Sakura already knew and the fact that he lied to her made it worse, Sakura broke out in a fully blown crying fit, hyperventilating, holding onto her chest.

Panicking Sasuke goes to sit next to her and pulls her into his arm to comfort her, he doesn't like to see her cry like this.

His action only triggered Sakura more, she could smell another woman's body wash on him. She pushed him, "Don't touch me with her sent on you!" Sakura told him crying harder

Sasuke was dumbfounded, "what sent Sakura?! And who are you talking about?" Sasuke asked, confused.

Sakura looked up at him, "you think I don't know about your mistress? Hell I know the very first day she came to see you, I heard your conversation, but I didn't know you would have left me intoxicated just to go see her, I don't even know why I'm crying right now, it's not like we actually married, it was just a business arrangement, I shouldn't even care who you sleep with, after all she was before me, I just don't understand why would you take me here if you would be with another woman?!! Why not leave me home and take her instead?!! Why Sasuke? Whyyyy!!!!" Sakura asked, completely bare before him...

She felt like she was empty, she never wanted to be so vulnerable, especially not enough of someone like him. Sasuke was lost for words, he didn't realize how much he hurt her, and he didn't know she would care either, but what does that mean? Does that mean Sakura has feelings for him?" Sasuke questioned himself.

When Sasuke said nothing Sakura just got up quickly swaying a bit, "I'm leaving tomorrow, no point in staying, cause clearly I'm the third wheel here, she staggered away but she didn't get too far, Sasuke pulled her back to him. " Sakura stop all this, it was never my plan to lie to you, and I don't want to hurt your feelings but.." Sasuke was interrupted by Sakura, "but you are in love with your mistress and I completely understand. Please let go of me" Sasuke was reluctant at first but then he released her.

With tear-filled eyes, Sakura opened the front door and walked outside.

"Where the hell is she going!!!" Sasuke thought. He followed after her from a distance.. Sakura sat on the pool chair crying her eyes out, the combination of the alcohol and the crying exhausted her out. Sasuke gently picked her up, careful not to wake her, once she was in his arms she moaned and cozied up more in his embrace. "I'm so sorry Sakura, but we can't" Sasuke whispered. Before walking back inside with her.

Sasuke gently place Sakura on the bed pulling up the cover over her, he walked into the bathroom to take a shower, removing the scent on him, he quickly brush his teeth and calm into bed.

Pulling Sakura towards him, he felt really bad, seeing her like this, closing his eyes he drifted off to sleep.

Sasuke sleep was disturbed by someone violently throwing up, he slowly open his eyes, looking towards the direction of the bathroom, "Sakura?" Sasuke was tired but got out of bed and walked toward Sakura in the bathroom. "I figured this would happen, you drank too much, do you want me to make you some tea?" Sasuke asked rubbing her back. " Sakura turns to watch him, tears filling her eyes, "Why should you care?! You can go back to bed or better yet go back to your mistress" Sakura replied bitterly. Hearing this Sasuke hand froze on her back

"Seriously Sakura! Why the hell are you acting like that uh?!! We both agreed it was for business! It's not like you and I are intimate, you said yourself that was off the table! And now you are upset that I'm intimate with someone!!" Sasuke told her angrily.

Sakura was hit with the truth like a ton of bricks. "He's absolutely right, omg what is wrong with me?!! Have I truly fallen for Sasuke?!" Sakura thought. Sakura quickly got up, flushing the toilet she walked by Sasuke to go to the sink to brush her teeth.

Frustrated with her lack of response Sasuke stormed off.

Sasuke took a walk on the beach, the sun was already up, and he was so confused about what exactly Sakura wanted from him. Watching the waters for a bit, he decided to go back inside.

When he walked back inside, he didn't find Sakura in the kitchen, so he walked upstairs.

Once he got to the room, he found Sakura packing, frowning he walked over to her "What the hell are you doing?" he asked. "What does it look like I am going home! As I said earlier, I will not be in the way of your love affair, I will have my lawyers draw up the papers for the divorce, and I will move back to England or somewhere my father can't find me or my son" Sakura replied as she continued to pack

Furious Sasuke turns her to watch him "What the hell are you talking about Sakura? You are not taking my son away from me! And nor will I give you any divorce!" Sasuke growled.

Hearing this sends Sakura into another crying fit! "Why! Why!!! WHAT THE HELL DO YOU WANT FROM ME SASUKE? UH?! I CAN'T LIVE LIKE THIS! YOU DON'T WANT ME! SO WHY SHOULD I STAY!! YOU MADE IT CLEAR THAT YOUR MISTRESS WAS MORE IMPORTANT!! JUST LET ME LEAVE!!" Sakura yelled, shaking violently from her sobs.

Sakura sank to her knees, "Just let me go, I can't do this anymore, I was wrong to think... I wonder how you would feel if I was the one to entertain someone else" Sakura whispered.

"No meddling in each other affairs remember, that was one of your terms Sakura, It would matter to me who you sleep with, as long as it wasn't public," Sasuke replied.

Sakura gasped. "Ah I understand now" Sakura answered.

Wiping her eyes, she stood up and put on a fake smile, "I am sorry I bothered you, it will not happen again, I promise to not meddle in your love affair anymore, I will call the airline to change my flight, you can bring your mistress here to finish your vacation. I have work to do anyway." Sakura said before attempting to walk away.

Sasuke pulled her back "What the hell Sakura! What do you want from me? I already told you, you're not leaving!" Sasuke retorted.

"What the hell does he think I will stay here while he sleeps around with his whore!" Sakura thought. Sakura's face started to twitch, trying her best to keep calm. "Let go of my arm Sasuke, you made it very clear to me, there is no space for two people. Now I believe I will go look for someone to play with" Sakura replied utterly calm.

This got Sasuke's attention and he snapped. "LIKE FUCKING HELL YOU WILL, I WILL KILL ANY MAN THAT TOUCHES YOU!!" Sasuke yelled. Sakura raised her eyebrow, it was your own words Sasuke, so I won't meddle in your business and you shouldn't care about mine!!!" Sakura said before pulling her arm free from him and walking away.

Sasuke growled "Why does she infuriate so much, but she was also right, I am a hypocrite, why should I stop her from her own affairs, when I am secretly sleeping with Grace, but.." Sasuke cut off his thought by grabbing Sakura arm and pulling her back to him, Sakura was about to tell him off but shut her off with a ferocious kiss.

Sakura was shocked at first but then she melt into his kiss, and happily kissed him back.

Sasuke picked up Sakura without breaking the kiss and brought her to the bed. Sasuke continue to trail kisses down her jawline, to her neck, sucking and nibbling on it causing her to moan, he continued to go down to her chest ripping the shirt open, "no bra I like it" Sasuke thought as he latched onto one of her breasts and fondling with other. Sakura arches her back at the intense pleasure, she becomes more and more wet.

Sasuke continued to tease her once he know she was hot and ready for him, he pull off her pants along with her already-soaked panties. "my, my Sakura you so wet!" Sasuke told her, she blushed trying to close her legs, but Sasuke stops her, "oh no, no point in being shy now" Sasuke told her as he knees down in front of her, pulling her forward, Sakura shot upright "Sa-Sasuke what are you doing!" Sakura asked nervously. Smirking up at her, he buried his face in her slik puss, Sakura grabbed onto his head moaning like crazy, he licked, sucked, and fingered her until she came. Sasuke licked his lip as he stood up to watch her, he removed his pants and boxers letting his manhood spring free. Sakura gasped when she saw the actual size of him, she instantly become nervous. Sasuke smirk got wider seeing her reaction. "No worries it won't bite much. "I-I don't know about this, I don't think it will fit!" Sakura said backing up a bit.

Sasuke laughed " It did the first night we slept together it will be fine, I won't hurt you Sakura, I will go whatever paste you want me to," Sasuke said before pulling her back down to the edge of the bed, he aline himself at her entrance, "you ready?" Sasuke asked her, Sakura nodded her head, and Sasuke slowly and carefully push into her, Sakura cried out in pain, "Oh gosh it hurts!!!" Sakura cried out.

Sasuke leans forward to cover her mouth with his. "Damn it she's tight as fuck!!!!! Shit!!! If I don't want myself I might come at once" Sasuke thought, focusing on not coming, he finally got in, he didn't move, and he waited until Sakura's body adjusted to his size. "Can I move now Sakura?" Sasuke asked. With tear-filled eyes, she nodded.

Sasuke quickly wiped away her tears as he continue to thrust in and out of her slowly at first, and then faster later, they both were panting.

Sasuke could feel Sakura about to come, her walls were grabbing him so tightly.

"Fuck!! Her pussy is gripping me so tight!" Sasuke thought as he thrust even deep and fast.

Throwing Sakura off the edge Sakura screams her release. But Sasuke didn't stop, he continued to thrust into her as waves and waves of Sakura's pleasure is released.

1hr and 45 minutes later, Sakura couldn't bare it anymore, she need him to come, "Sa-Sasuke please I can't handle no more," Sakura told him, pain ripping through her core now.

"I'm almost there baby, just a few more minutes" Sasuke responded, he then quicken his paste, and with one last deep thrust Sasuke groaned as he release inside Sakura.

Sakura smiled, however, her vision was getting blurry, she could hear Sasuke calling her name, however, darkness already took over.

Hey guys sorry for the late update,  I was so busy moving, and plus it's my Birthday today!!! so I made sure I made this one extra special, hope you guys enjoy it. Feedback is always welcome. Have a blessed Sunday guys. 

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

13.5K 794 31
Two sisters are split when a gang of robbers come to get revenge killing their family. Both sisters are left to think each other are dead. With the o...
38.3K 848 58
Ava gets kidnapped by her parents enemy and she's kept hidden so Matteo Giordano doesn't finds her. She gets tortured but she meets someone that's he...
2.2K 282 35
Once again her dark past wants to write its self , but the only difference this time she has someone to save her from its vicious claws But not only...
1.6K 44 35
long time ago when film industry has only began there lived Syaoran , a boy full of dreams. He had always wanted to become a actor but only got the c...