FORGOTTEN FLAME - klaus mikae...

By alycialcver

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳FORGOTTEN FLAME ⤷ a Klaus mikaelson fanfic ---------------------- IN WHICH- Arabella salvatore retur... More

𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐆𝐎𝐓𝐓𝐄𝐍 𝐅𝐋𝐀𝐌𝐄
𝐏𝐋𝐀𝐘𝐋𝐈𝐒𝐓
𝐀𝐂𝐓 𝐎𝐍𝐄
- 𝐆𝐑𝐀𝐏𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐒
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐎𝐍𝐄
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐎
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐈𝐗
𝐀𝐂𝐓 𝐓𝐖𝐎
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐄𝐍
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐋𝐕𝐄
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐈𝐗𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐎𝐍𝐄
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐓𝐖𝐎
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑
𝐀𝐂𝐓 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐒𝐈𝐗
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐎𝐍𝐄
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐒𝐈𝐗
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐘
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐎𝐍𝐄
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐓𝐖𝐎
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑
𝐀𝐂𝐓 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐒𝐈𝐗

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐓𝐖𝐎

1.2K 54 7
By alycialcver

▎FORGOTTEN FLAME ▎
»»———— act three. THE ORIGINALS
CHAPTER THIRTY TWO ━━ papa original

Bella was dumbfounded when she saw mikael daggered in her living room. But damon told her he tried to attack Rebekah so they daggered him. But they missed out a huge detail that it was a plan to get klaus back to mystic falls to kill him.

But Bella had a weird feeling that wouldn't go away, even when she was getting ready for homecoming. Both Rebekah and Caroline had technically forced her to go to this dance.

So she curled the last bit of her hair, sighing as she stared at herself in the mirror. "Now look who's dressing up all fancy for a school dance." She rolled her eyes as she turned to stefan.

"I'm being forced." Bella tsked as she shrugged. "Caroline said she would murder me in my sleep if I don't go. And beks said she would put all my fruit in the bin, and you know how much I love my strawberries." She narrowed her eyes as he nodded his head. "Speaking of, where is Rebekah?"

"Uh, I think she already went to the party." Stefan shrugged as Bella frowned, but nodded her head.

"Okay." Bella hummed as she turned to see him struggle with him tie. "Do you need help?"

"Nah, I've got it." He shook his hands as she rolled her eyes, getting up from her desk and wafting his hands away.

"You could never do your own tie when you was little. So it was always me and Damon who had to do them." Bella recalled the memory as she did his tie. "Looks like some things never change."

Then bellas phone rang as she finished his tie. "There you go." She smiled as he nodded his head, a small smile on his face. "Hey, look at that, I made you smile. Does that mean you're humanity is coming back?" She gasped sarcastically as he gently pushed her away, making her chuckle as she picked up her phone, seeing it Was Caroline. "I'm literally on my way, just getting my shoes on, care."

"Well, change of plans, the gym flooded and now the party is at Tyler's house." Caroline told Bella through the phone.

"Ugh, I can't get away from the klaus sired people. First my brother and now Tyler." Bella dramatically said as she could practically could see Caroline's eye roll.

"Just hurry up, please." Caroline whined as Bella sighed.

"Yes, yes, okay." Bella ran a hand through her curls as she turned to her door, getting her jacket.

Bella stood outside of the lockwood mansion, waiting for Bonnie and Caroline. She had messaged Rebekah telling her to meet her at Tyler's but she got no response.

"Arabella salvatore, that dress on you is absolutely gorgeous." She turned around and smiled softly at the grinning caroline.

"Thank you, care. And you look stunning." Bella complemented back as Caroline's grin widened. "Where's bonnie?"

"She said she's on her way." Caroline tilted her head as she looked at her phone. "She said she won't be long." Bella hummed as she turned to Caroline, who was looking at her with narrowed eyes.

"Yes, Caroline?" Bella raised a brow as Caroline sighed.

"Damon told me something. I'm just trying to comprehend it." Caroline kept her eyes narrowed as Bella rolled her eyes. "I'm serious! When he told me you use to be in Cahoots with klaus, I was surprised!"

"Oh, my god." Bell breathed out as she ran her hands over her face.

"He said he's only told me! And maybe elena, but I am keeping your secret, do not worry." Caroline grinned as Bella smiled at her. "Bonnies here!" The turned to see the dark haired girl walk towards them.

"Hey, bon bon. You look stunning." Bella greeted the girl as bonnie smiled sheepishly.

"Thank you, els. So do you two." She pointed to the two girls.

"Now come on, I want to see what Tyler's done." Caroline grabbed the two girls' arms.

Bella walked into the Lockwood mansion, bonnie and Caroline by her side. She looked at all the people around her with wide eyes. "How did he plan a better party than me so fast?" The three looked around as Caroline scoffed. "Is that a band outside?"

"Who are all these people?" Bonnie asked.

"Where is the alcohol?" Bella frowned as she looked around. Caroline titled her head as Bella shrugged. "What? A girl had needs and alcohol is one of them."

"This is weird. Where is Tyler?" Caroline shook her head as she stormed off. Bella sighed as she turned to bonnie with a shrug before walking outside, quickly getting a drink of alcohol.

She walked past the crowds of people as the music got louder before the song finished. "Good evening, everyone!" Bella groaned as she looked up at the stage to see klaus. "I wanna thank you all for being here with me to celebrate." He smirked as the crowd cheered. "It's been a long time coming."

Bella drank her drink as she tried to ring Rebekah for the 50th time, but getting no answer, making her groan. "What's wrong with you, love?" She breathed in as she turned around to see the grinning Klaus.

"Your sister is not answering me and the only reason I am here is because of her." Arabella sighed as she placed her phone in her jacket. "You haven't seen her, have you?"

"No, I would of thought she was with you." Klaus frowned as Bella shook her head. "What do your brothers and friends have planned?" Klaus tilted his head to the side, making Bella frown this time.

"What do you mean?" She asked, genuine confusion written all over her face.

"Is mikael really dead?" Klaus asked her.

"I have no clue, I woke up to see him daggered in my living room. And I haven't seen him since. Damon said that elena daggered him after he tried to kill Rebekah." Bella shrugged as Klaus slowly nodded. "Why, what's going on?"

"It doesn't matter, love. But I'd anything gets out of hand, you need to go." Klaus told her as she frowned.

"Why, what's happening, Klaus?" Bella hissed quietly as he sighed.

"I think your little friends and brothers are trying to kill me." Klaus shortly said as Bella looked at him with wide eyes.

"No, they can't be. Damon would of told me if something was going to happen tonight." Bella slowly shook her head. But then she thought about Rebekah not being here, even though she desired to go to a school party like this. So something or someone must of done something to her. "He's done something to Rebekah. I am going to kill him." She cursed as she realised. Rebekah was like a sister to Bella, and she loved her dearly, even Klaus knew that. He knew that she had a very special bond with his family, which he admired.

He gently placed his hand on her cheek, making her tense up slightly. "Calm down, love. But I need to know that you'll be safe. If something does happen tonight, and mikael isn't really dead, you could be used against me."

But Bella frowned as she looked up at him. "What do you mean?" She asked him as he stroked her cheek with his thumb.

"Well, he probably knows about the bond you had and have with my family. That I wouldn't let anything happen to you. So the best thing to do is to leave, before anything bad happens, okay?" He looked into her eyes as she slowly nodded her head.

"I can't believe I'm saying this, but be careful. But don't kill my brothers or I'll kill you myself." Bella warned him, narrowing her eyes playfully.

"I don't doubt that for a second, love." Klaus smiled softly as she tried to fight the urge to smile but she lost. She couldn't help but care for the hybrid she cared for many years ago. Bella didn't know why, but she just did. Maybe old flames never die out, especially if you loved someone so dearly.

Bella sighed as she walked away from the hybrid and pushing past the crowds of people. She sent a quick message to both her brothers, warning them and telling them she was leaving.

But when she made it to her car, she felt something stick into her neck, making her hiss as she fell unconscious.

When one of klaus' hybrids came up to him and told him that mikael was here, he had forced everyone out back as he made his way to the entrance to see mikael.

"Hello, niklaus." Mikael greeted his son, his hands behind his back as Klaus glared at him.

"Hello, mikael." Klaus spoke back. "Won't you come in? Oh, that's right, I forgot, you can't."

"Or you can come outside if you want." Mikael offered as he shrugged slightly.

"Or I could watch my hybrids tear you limb from limb." Klaus suggested as his hybrids crowded behind Mikael.

"They can't kill me." Mikael shook his head as klaus nodded his head.

"True, but it's make a hell of a party game. All I have to do is rub these two fingers together, and they pounce." Klaus said as he raised his hand.

"The big bad wolf. You haven't changed. Still hiding behind your playthings like a coward. Oh, and you forget. They may be sired by you, but they're still part vampire. And they can be compelled by me." Mikael smirked as one of klaus' hybrids stood beside him. Then the hybrid dragged out elena, making Mikael grab her. "Come out and face me, niklaus. Or she dies." He nodded his head to elena.

"Go ahead. Kill her." Klaus challenged Mikael as elenas eyes widened.

"No. Klaus. He'll do it." She quickly shook her her in fear. Klaus didn't miss the way elena kept looking to the left of her.

"If she dies, this lot will be the last of your abominations." Mikael nodded to the hybrids.

"I don't need them. I just need to be rid of you." Klaus hissed as Mikael sighed.

"I had a feeling you would say that." Mikael tilted his head as he stabbed elena in the back, making her yell out in pain as mikael threw her to the floor. But Klaus clenched his jaw as his hybrid passed an unconscious Arabella to mikael. "That's why I had a plan B. To say I was utterly confused to why this girl has a bond with Rebekah and our family. But everything was explained to me and at all led back to you. It's a shocker to see that you actually care about someone who isn't yourself."

"Don't you dare hurt her, mikael." Klaus hissed as mikael tilted his head. He then looked down at Bella, who's eyes fluttered open as she looked around with wide eyes.

But she hissed as her wrists were burning, making her look down to see rope tied around her wrists. "Wolfsbane." Mikael shrugged as Bella squeezed her eyes shut in pain. "A little tip from your brother." Bellas heart dropped as she turned to Klaus with wide eyes.

"You hurt her and I promise you, I will kill you." Klaus challenged mikael, who laughed at his comment. "Like I said, I just need to be rid of you."

"To what end, niklaus? So you can live forever with no one at your side? Nobody cares about you anymore, boy! Who do you have other than those whose loyalty you've forced? No one." Mikael shook his head as Bella squeezed her eyes shut but not in pain. "No one." He added with a whisper.

Bella let out a uneven breath as she looked up at Klaus, giving him a slight nod. She had a plan and Klaus could tell that, but he didn't know what her plan was. "I'm calling your bluff, father." Klaus said as he looked up from Bella to mikael, faint tears in his eyes. "You wouldn't Kill her."

"Come outside and face me, you little coward, and I won't have to." Mikael tilted his head to the side as he brought his hands to her neck.

"My whole life, you've underestimated me. If you kill her, you lose your other leverage on me. So go ahead." Klaus shrugged as Bella breathed in, waiting for mikael to make his move. "Go on, kill her."

But mikael chuckled as he turned to Bella, then back to Klaus. "Ah... your impulse, niklaus. It has, and will forever be, the one thing that keeps you from truly being great."

And without warning, he snapped bellas neck, making Klaus gasp as her body fell limp beside elenas. Klaus stared at her body, hoping she did have a plan. That she thought of something before mikael snapped her neck. He knew werewolves don't heal from a snapped neck, but he wished the were-witch had something up her sleeve.

But then damon sped over to klaus, daggered him in his hip, making him yell out in pain as damon threw him to the floor.

Then 'elena' stood back up with a sigh, pulling something out of her pockets. "Katherine." Mikael breathed out as the vampire grinned. "Ka-boom." She turned to the hybrids as she threw the makeshift grenades at them, making them hiss out in pain. The vampire turned to look down at Bella, a slightly sad look on her face.

Damon pulled the dagger out of Klaus as he aimed for his heart but stefan ran in and tackled him. "What are you doing?" Damon hissed as stefan held him down.

Klaus turned to the side to see the dagger, then looking back up at mikael. He was quick to pick it up and sped over to him, stabbing the dagger into mikaels heart. The dagger set on fire as mikael screamed out in pain, the fire engulfing him also.

Then his screams died out as Klaus wiped his eyes, turning to the stairs and rushing towards Bella. "What the hell did you do?" Damon hissed at stefan.

"What the hell did you do?" Stefan asked back, looking over at Bella.

"He's earned his freedom." Klaus said as he stayed by bellas side. Stefan slowly turned to Klaus, looking down at Bella, then to Klaus. "Thank you, my friend." Klaus said as stefan got closer, "you no longer have to do as I say. You're free." He compelled stefan as he gasped, his eyes widening.

Klaus then looked down at Bella, her head on his lap as he brushed away the stray hairs from her face. "Take her home. She had a plan, I don't know what, but she did." Klaus sighed as he lifted Bella up, placing her in Stefans arms, who held onto her tightly. "Make sure she wakes up. Because If she doesn't, I will murder your brother." He warned as stefan slowly nodded his head.

Stefan gently placed Bella down in her bed, pulling the covers over her as her head fell softy against her pillows.

He stared down at her softly, moving a strand piece of her from her face. He was pleading that she'd wake up, even if his humanity was turned off.

He still cared for his sister. Like he still cared for damon. He couldn't let anything happen to her.

— MADDIES NOTES

now I hate damon rn. BUT KLAUS CARES FOR HER SO MUCH, JUST LOOK AT HIM. And little kitty Kat was sad also, she didn't know Bella was part of the plan.

BUT WHO KNEW. It was damon and Elena......

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.2M 100K 58
Estella Salvatore hates Klaus Mikaelson with a passion. Klaus Mikaelson is hopelessly in love with Estella Salvatore. Their love story is a little t...
3.8M 97K 43
The youngest Mikaelson and the oldest Salvatore meet under unlikely circumstances and fall in love. [SEASON TWO - THE VAMPIRE DIARIES] [BOOK ONE OF T...
9.8K 294 23
ミ★ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 a sarcastic blonde whose haunted by the dead meets a boy with a perfect smile who just so happens to be haunted by his past? Wi...
385K 7.2K 14
gonna hold you, gonna kiss you in my arms gonna take you away from harm 『klaus mikaelson x femaleoc』 tvd/to universe ...