[Rukawa x Y/n] Win For You

De redmelon12

* this is slightly an AU as it takes place in the modern days (I mean 2020s, not 1990s). They had always bee... Mais

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chatper 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27

Chapter 14

308 7 2
De redmelon12

Y/n's pov

'Your line there isn't symmetrical to the other one.' you say to Rukawa's back on the easel, sketching his basketball. Somehow Haruko had persuaded you to teach them how to draw, which ended up in you sitting on the table with the other three on the easel in front of you sketching whatever they wanted. 

'Why am I doing this again?' Rukawa says grumpily as he slouches into the chair, looking back at you glaring at his canvas with a circle slouching to one side, while you eat the pistachio ice cream with a huge spoon. 

'Well you started it so you have to finish it. I'm not letting you waste my canvases.' you say, hopping off the table to get some acrylic paint and squeezing the colours onto the palette. 

'Y/n-chan! Look at my squirrel!' Haruko calls happily, showing her drawing of a squirrel on her own canvas. 

'Oh, Haruko-san! It looks just as cute as yourself!' Sakuragi shouts, despite Haruko only looking between you and Rukawa. You almost cough in laughter looking at Sakuragi getting ignored so swiftly, handing them each a palette with paint. 

'Hey! You only put red, blue, white, black, and yellow! How am I supposed to paint myself with only these colours! Give me rainbow for the genius portrait!' Sakuragi yells from his easel back at you as you open your iPad back to the rough sketch that you had started before lunch. 

'Ever heard of mixing the colours?' You say, Sakuragi laughing as if you had said something funny, talking about how he already knew how to mix the paint. 

'Douahou.' Rukawa says quietly, but loud enough for Sakuragi to hear. 

'You are not going to fight in my studio.' you say as you hear Sakuragi starting to shout at Rukawa again, Rukawa only continuing to paint the orange basketball. 

As the others turn back to paint their own canvases, you also shift your gaze over to a bunch of random sketches pinned up on the wall, most of them from your intense timed sketch practices you did over the weeks. Standing up, you make your way toward them, the warm afternoon sunshine illuminating the ivory paper and the grey pencil lines over them. Undoing the pin, you take off the poses that you were confident enough to draw without looking, Sakuragi turning towards your task instead of drawing his self-portrait. 

'Oi! That looks more fun. Let me do that.' he says, pointing at you with his brush, half splattering the bright orange acrylic paint onto your light yellow hoodie. 'Wahhahahaha! Rukawa has the skull pin!' he yells as you try to get rid of the orange droplets on your hoodie, them only becoming more smudged by the second. 

'Sakuragi-kun!' Haruko says from the side, her seeing your face frown as you wipe at the orange paint. 

'You are not touching my sketches, orange head. And I already told you I won't let you waste my canvas. Finish. Your. Painting.' you say, taking a picture of Sakuragi from the corner and pinning it onto the board. 

'Hey! You! Give me the crown pin!' he says, taking the shiny golden crown pin off of a polaroid of your white bunny Momo and shoving it into his picture.

'You be quiet. You are too loud.' Rukawa says from the other side, his basketball losing its shape more and more with his every brush stroke.  

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

'Huh? Y/n-chan! So lucky you get to go home with Rukawa-kun!' Haruko shouts as you shut the door to the studio, the evening setting in quickly as you carry your canvas between your arms. 

'Not really.' you say, swiping your card over the studio to lock the door before turning around to join the others. 

'But you get to walk with him alone!' she says, shaking your arm not noticing the fact that your expression was gradually turning blank with Rukawa looking absolutely disinterested next to you.

'Maybe you should walk him home then.' you reply, Haruko's eyes shining hopefully as she shifts her gaze over to Rukawa. He only glances at the both of you, walking past you all towards the direction of his house. You repress the urge to laugh as Sakuragi starts shouting at him about ignoring the "genius", except you stop yourself from seeing Haruko's disappointed face. 

'Are you not going to come?' you glance at Haruko and Sakuragi on either side as Rukawa stops to turn back to face you. Haruko only stares you back while Sakuragi goes on to curse Rukawa for pretending to be better than everyone else. 

'I thought you would rather walk back by yourself.' you say, feeling somewhat awkward to follow him as the others are standing watching the two of you. Rukawa sighs, walking back towards the three of you and snatching your tote bag off of your shoulder, turning back around to head back. 

'Now you want to steal my tote bag with all my work?' you yell at his back, running to catch up to him and shoving the tote bag back onto your arm. 

'Well you were wasting my time back there.' he replies, the wooden canvas of the fox and a squished basketball painting clanking as the edges collide with each other lightly with every step. Sakuragi had insisted that he buys the fox painting to hang in his room and pay him the money instead of you, which you immediately shouted why he should get paid when you were the one who had drawn it. In the end, you felt bad that Sakuragi was broke to the point where he couldn't afford a pair of basketball shoes, and let him keep the money. 

So the only person who had no benefit was Rukawa from the whole deal. 

'Have some empathy for other people, sociopath. Why do you treat Haruko-chan like she's not even there? She wants to be close to you, you know.' you say to Rukawa while staring at the stray cat "meowing" in the corner of the walls under the stars. 

'I don't like it when people get clingy. It's not my fault.' he replies blandly, his gaze following yours to the fluffy black cat with yellow eyes. 

'Then whose fault is it' you say, except he interrupts your step abruptly in the process of half-flying over to the cat. 

'Seriously? You're a cat dad?' you say as you watch him crouch down in front of the cat, his lips pulling into a faint smile while patting the cat's and scratching its chin and belly. You walk towards them to stare down at the chubby black cat lying down on the ground purring at his touch.    

'All the other animals are too loud and unlikeable.' he replies, the cat starting to lick its paws. 

'All the dog people will hate you. And bunny people.' you say, the cat staring at you silently with its bright yellow eyes. 'And my bunny too.' 

'You have a rabbit?' he asks, still scratching the cat's belly as it happily purrs, lying on its back. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Now Rukawa was patting your fluffy little white rabbit Momo in your living room. 

To your disgrace, Momo's eyelids droop, relaxing into his touch as she stares up at you like the black cat minutes ago. Sighing, you crouch down next to Rukawa still with his smile attached to his lips watching your rabbit try to stand on her back feet to reach Rukawa's palms in the air. 

'Ne, Momo-chan. You are acting like he is your nii-san instead of me.' you talk to your bunny, and she only rubs her face with her small feet before climbing up onto Rukawa's hands. 

'Your rabbit doesn't hate me.' Rukawa says, gently holding Momo in his hands as she slowly turns to face you with her nose lightly twitching along with her whiskers. 

'You two kind of look alike.' you say as you look down at crouched Rukawa's blank face with Momo's sleepy one. 'But he's a fox, Momo-chan. Don't like him too much.' you say, Momo instead replying with a large yawn and flopping down onto Rukawa's hands to fall asleep. He places her down on a cushion as your mum calls you both for dinner, Rukawa offering to help your parents with setting the table as he walks past you still staring at your sleeping bunny. 

'You can't seriously like him more than you like me.' you whine at Momo, patting her white fur a few times as her ears twitch at your voice before making your way to the kitchen yourself. 

Author's note: I want a bunny. And a cat. 🐰

P.s) at this point Haruko went home and cried 💀💀. 

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

266 24 21
Kazuko Ayame is a 2nd year at Karasuno, niece to Coach Ukai, and an ex volleyball player. Ayame used to play volleyball in middle school and elementa...
111K 5.7K 70
dance au hinata harem ----- ᴛʜᴇʏ ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ᴜɴᴅᴇʀꜱᴛᴏᴏᴅ ᴛʜᴇ ᴅɪꜰꜰᴇʀᴇɴᴄᴇ ʙᴇᴛᴡᴇᴇɴ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ᴏʀ ʟᴜꜱᴛ, ᴛʜᴇ ᴏɴʟʏ ᴛʜɪɴɢ ᴛʜᴇʏ ᴋɴᴇᴡ ᴡᴀꜱ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴛʜᴇʏ ʜᴀᴅ ᴛᴏ ʜᴀᴠᴇ 𝗵𝗶𝗺... ᴛ...
3.4K 97 17
꧁College au , modern au , Kakashi x Rin꧂ ➪Kakashi Hatake was a straight A student all through middle and high school. He was on the volleyball team i...
167 7 9
The story of how Mikan Sakura and Natsume Hyuga got together and all the obstacles they had to endure along the way. Please bear in mind that this...