𝐍𝐄𝐖 𝐑𝐎𝐌𝐀𝐍𝐓𝐈𝐂𝐒¹...

yourangelari

"alexa, play new romantics by taylor swift" ⭑○◦ ever since she was born, willow fisher went to cousins beach... Еще

𝑵𝑬𝑾 𝑹𝑶𝑴𝑨𝑵𝑻𝑰𝑪𝑺
1. new romantics
2. shake it off
4. the exit
3. wonderland
5. truth hurts
7. please don't stop the music
8. sure thing
9. anatomy
10. hate to be lame
11. deja vu
11. false confidence
12. go home
13. timber
14. ribs
15. all i ask
16. i love you
17. marry you
18. fine line

6. good old days

5.9K 124 32
yourangelari

.୨ৎ ꒰ good old days  ꒱ ୨ৎ.

belly and willow shared the best memories together, the ones that bring you a smile when you think about them. they shared toys, books, beds, friends. and their birthday. ever since they were born, they spent every birthday at the beach house. ever since they were born, they were destinated to be inseparable, like twins.

belly was always the first to wake up on their birthday. she would rush into willow's bedroom and wake her up by screaming happy birthday jumping on her bed. then, the two girls would get ready together appear in the kitchen and they would have all together a big breakfast.

that year wasn't different from the others.

"happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you" jere's voice was amplified by a karaoke microphone. "happy birthday sweet willyyyyy"

"happy birthday to you!" everybody shouted. willow, a little sleepy, blew the candle that belly put on a cupcake. 

"thank you so much guys, i love you so much" she hugged belly.

"now, everybody out, we need to get ready" belly pushed the guys towards the door. 

"our little sister is growing up so fast" jere acted like he was desperate, wiping away invisible tears.

"i remember when she would come to us because we were her big big brothers" conrad followed his brother, faking a loud cry. willow chuckled and got out of bed to close the door.

when they appeared in the kitchen, they were changed into cute clothes, their hair braided and they makeup perfectly done.

"happy sweet 16!" susannah entered the kitchen with a flower crown for both of them.

willow and belly, looked beautiful with the flowers on their head, they felt like fairies. the moms hugged both of them.

"someone's hungry?"

"i'm starving," willow said, stretching her neck to see if laurel made the traditional mickey mouse pancakes.

"i'm not really hungry" belly said.

"shall we open gifts? yes willy, you can still have breakfast"

"yes!" laurel handed her a plate full of pancakes topped with honey. she took a bite and felt in heaven. "that's what i'm talking about"

they moved into the living room and sat on the couches. conrad, next to her, seemed nervous. he asked her sister's help to find the perfect gift for belly, and belly's help for willow's gift.

laurel gifted both of them an exclusive edition of a poem book, in which there was a poem susannah used to teach them to recite it.

"for whatever we lose,

like a you or a me,

it's always ourselves we find in the sea" they all recited together.

"you're gonna love mine!" jere said, and they opened his gifts. for belly it was a lucky charm for her driving test, for his sister it was a pair of earrings she begged him to buy her for months.

"think fast, little monster!" steven threw her the gift. it was a princeton hoodie for her and a princeton t-shirt for belly. "so you won't have to steal mine when i get in"

"i didn't know you were still considering princeton" willow said. "but thank you a lot, boo"

"my dad said i could try for some scholarships or get financial aid or something"

"oh, but why-" laurel got interrupted by susannah. "conrad, is your turn"

 "i, i forgot" he mumbled, and everybody spared a glance at him. willow tried to make eye contact, but he was too concentrated on his shoes. 

what was going on? he put his mind and his soul into that gift. both of the girls thought that.

"alright, so it's my turn!" susannah handed both of them a little box. into belly's, there was a gold necklace, for willow, inside there was a pearls necklace.

"your grandma gifted it to me when i was sixteen, so now it's yours!" she helped her to put it on and willow hugged her tight.

"fine, fine, now we can have breakfast?"

"jere, you're a lost case"

⭑○◦

"are you guys playing chicken?" nicole and conrad appeared on the backyard porch.

"without me? guys i hate you!" willow's voice echoed from the front of the house. she was standing on the porch in her debutante's dress, posing for her portrait. 

"don't move, darling! i'm almost done" susannah exclaimed.

"it was taylor's idea" belly said, and nicole waved at her. "she's my best friend from home, she's here for the weekend"

"cute!"

that morning, taylor arrived at cousins by bus for belly's birthday, and with willow and jeremiah belly drove to the bus stop to get her.
as always, taylor called jeremiah jeremy, claiming she liked it better.
she wanted to stop for a banana split on the beach.
and she got excited when belly said that nicole was throwing a party that night, but she didn't want to go. it wasn't her thing.

"yeah, yeah...do you guys want to play a real game?" belly suggested.

"there it is!" susannah smiled, admiring her only daughter's portrait. the kids weren't allowed to see them before they were all done, so willow ran inside without hesitating.

"i wanna play too, give me a second!" five minutes later, they were playing volleyball in the pool. 

steven and willow against taylor and belly. 

"c'mon little monster!" steven shouted when willow scored.

it was taylor's turn to serve when she hit nicole's head, who was sitting on the pool edge with conrad, chatting with him.

"oh my god" taylor giggled. "i didnt'-"

"taylor." belly frowned . "i'm so sorry nicole"

"it was an accident" taylor said, concerned by how much belly cared about the girl who was with the she had a crush on for years.

"let's get you some ice or something" conrad walked her inside.

"feel better!" belly felt guilty.

"c'mon belly, conrad can take care of nicole. let's go inside and look at ourselves in the mirror some more"

conrad stopped and look at taylor in the eyes. "yeah, have fun with that" then he disappeared inside. 

⭑○◦

"why don't you eat meat, cam cameron?" jere asked.

they were having all together the traditional lobster birthday dinner, around the big table, chatting and laughing.

"the meat industry is like the number one contributor to global warming...and i just like animals"

"just don't come for my leather jacket" taylor giggled.

"i'm pretty sure you mean pleather" taylor flipped steven off and willow laughed.

"belly actually eats meat, so you let her kiss you with those lips?" jere continued, and everybody laughed.

"no, i don't judge people for eating meat, it's just a personal choice. i don't care"

"so you don't mind if, uh, her lips touched a dead animal, and then those dead animal lips touch your lips, right?" belly ad taylor made eye contact, they clearly looked pissed and belly kicked jeremiah's leg under the table.

"i don't mind at all, in fact.." he leaned over belly and kissed her.

for the second time, willow's jaw dropped, while steven and jeremiah started pretending to throw up.

"alright, guys, alright. belly's allowed to kiss. but that's it" laurel bursted into a laugh.

"no, please, mom you're so not funny. no more wine for you" her daughter complained.

"i'm sorry" steven started. "i don't understand why anybody would want to kiss somebody who once fully shat in the bathtub" jeremiah almost chucked with his drink.

"come on, i was like two years old!"

"more like six"

"shut up steven!" belly blurted.

"it feels like a lifetime ago!" susannah sighed.

"i remember when taylor visited last summer, and you and you" willow pointed her brothers. "dared him" she pointed steven. "to pee in the fireplace and you stunk up the entire house for days. do you remember that?" everybody laughed.

"i blamed the neighbor's cat!' susannah exclaimed.

"we were drunk, we were drunk." steven explained.

"on what, like half a white claw?" taylor said.

"she got you there!"

"you know, i'm thinking maybe we should go to nicole's party" belly said, wanting to rove the guys wrong. she could handle a stupid party.

"yes!" taylor and willow exclaimed. "we love you!"

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

307K 7.9K 31
the boys, the girls, they all like valerie!
503K 12K 42
how am i to go on keeping this to myself? i am done pretending i want anyone else. ❪ the summer i turned pretty season 1 & 2 ❫ ❪ © lovescobell, 2022 ❫
18K 437 14
You are Gabi and Maxes little sibling You go to their school and you are pretty popular and smart. You are Unlabelled, as the readers might not be fo...
38.6K 284 9
||𝐻𝑖! 𝑇ℎ𝑖𝑠 𝑖𝑠 𝑚𝑦 𝑓𝑖𝑟𝑠𝑡 𝑠𝑡𝑜𝑟𝑦 𝑠𝑜 𝑖𝑓 𝑖 𝑚𝑎𝑘𝑒 𝑎 𝑚𝑖𝑠𝑡𝑎𝑘𝑒 𝑝𝑙𝑒𝑎𝑠𝑒 𝑙𝑒𝑡 𝑚𝑒 𝑘𝑛𝑜𝑤|| 𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑠 𝑖𝑠 𝑚𝑜𝑠𝑡𝑙𝑦...