My Everything (Scarlett Johan...

By ayemem215

You're a lawyer who used to be a top model when growing up. You stopped modeling to finish school and start y... More

1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.
30.
31.
32.
33.
34.
35.
36.
37.
38.
39.
40.
41.
42.
43.
44.
45.
46.
47.
48.
49.
50.
51.
52.
53.
54.
55.
56.
57.
58.
59
60.
61.
62.
63
64
65.
66
67.
68.
69.
70.
71
72.
73.
74.
75.
76
77
78.
79.
81.
Wedding Inspo
82.
83.
84.
85.
86.
87.
88.
89.
90.
91.
92.
93.
94.
95.
96.
97.
98.
99.
100.
101.
102.
103.
104.
105.
106.
107.
108.
109.
110.
111.
112.
113.
114.
115.
116.
117.
118.
119.
120.
121.
122.
123.
124.
125.
126
127
128.
129.
130
131.
132
133.
134.
135.
136.
137.
138.
139.
140.
141.
142.
143.

80

1.6K 30 0
By ayemem215

Scarlett's POV
Waking up in your own bed with a hangover sucks, but when my sexy fiancés arms are wrapped around my body the headache almost goes away. Nothing will beat her natural scent engulfing my nose and making me feel a little high. The events of last night were so fun and even more fun after we got home. We stayed a lot longer than 10 minutes and got a lot drunker than anticipated. Got home late and stayed up even later. We had to go into the shower because y/n was paranoid Rose would hear us or worse..my parents. But rose snuck in here a few minuets ago and told me Hunter and the boys are taking her to breakfast and we can sleep some more. Im sure that's Moms doing so I'll have to thank her.

I gently caress y/ns breasts under the covers. They're already so perky and her hard nipples are just asking for me to lick them. I pull the sheet down just a little to reveal more of my naked fiancé. I lean up trying not to wake her and attach my lips to her firm nipple. Mmm god it's tastes amazing
I feel her stir next to me and continue sucking on her nipple.

"Mmm fuck Scar we have to pick the corn" y/n moans out and I'm a little confused. What the hell was she dreaming about?

"Mmm fuck woah what's going on?" She says finally opening her eyes and looking over at me. I pop her nipple out of my mouth which makes her moan again i and smile "just tasting my breakfast"

"Oh really now?" She asks and her shy smile comes out. She bites her lip and the corners of the mouth turn up.

"Mhm this is just the appetizer" I tease and move over to the other side and suck on her other nipple. I twirl my tongue around the hardened bud and then gentle suck grazing it with my teeth. I slowly make my way down her body, appreciating every inch of her body. I kiss down the valley of her breasts, and y/n is a moaning mess as I get closer and closer to where she needs me most. I kiss down to her pubic bone before moving down to her thighs, ignoring her glistening core. Y/n sighs.
"Scar please..." She breathes out. I smirk, continuing to kiss her inner thighs.
"Patience, my love." I spread her legs wide, as I make my way closer to heat. I continue kissing along her inner thighs, alternating between the two. I spread her legs wider, until I can see her wetnes dripping down her legs to the bed.

"You're so wet, baby" Y/n moans at my comment. I position myself comfortably at her core, deciding to give her the pleasure she most needs. I look up to her for a brief moment, our eyes lock. I smirk at her before I slowly move forward until my mouth connects with her pussy, my tongue sliding through her wet folds easily, tasting her.
"Scar yes" she moans out and I flick my tongue faster. I slowly take my tongue and lick up from bottom to top and when I reach her clit I gentle suck on it earning a loud moan from her. Her back arches a little and it's hard to keep her in place so I have to dig my nails into her hip but by her moaning I can tell she doesn't mind. I continue licking and sucking through her folds until I find her spot and attack it. I push my tongue deeper pushing right on that spot and when I start to move my tongue side to side I can feel the inside of her thighs start to shake. I lick up toward her clit and rotate between licking and sucking which makes her back arch even more where her ass is basically off the bed.
"Oh shit scar I'm gonna" and on a preticularly harsh suck of her clit her hips buck up before completely giving away and crashing back onto the bed, flat on her back. she's a panting mess cumming all over my face. I gently lick her up cleaning her softly until she pulls me up by my hair. She crashes her lips to mine with her hands still tangled in my hair.

"God that was so fucking hot" she laughs when she pulls away from our kiss.

"Good. Because I'm not done" I smirk and see her eyes turn even darker.

*three hours later*
I lay awake drawing shapes on y/ns back while she sleeping on her front. I can't believe I'm getting married tomorrow for the third time. One might think you would be over it by now, and believe me I was close. After all the abuse I've been through with Colin I did give up. But then this beautiful brunette next to me sucked me into her whole being and I never looked back. And for her I'll always be thankful.

I decide to sneak out of bed for food and hopefully no one will spot me and ask me to do something. I get out of the bedroom and downstairs without being spotted. Then into the kitchen I go and I scrounge up some left over muffins, watermelon and bacon from breakfast. I grab some waters and some advil before heading back toward the stairs.

"Are we going to act like I can't see you?" I hear and freeze with my foot on the first step. I turn and face my father who's sipping something out of a glass on the couch with a book in his hand.

"Yes, yes we are" I say heading back up the stairs. Thank god I put a big shirt on.

"Don't stay all day in bed you both still have things to finalize" he says loud enough for me to hear. "I can only stall your mother and Kate for so long"

I laugh at his words. He's always been wrapped around my finger, I'm a daddy's girl. So since I told him I wanted today to do nothing he said he would help and I knew he would try.

"Your the best" I say and make it to the top of the stairs before sneaking back inside the bedroom. I place the bowls and waters on my nightstand and crawl into bed. I straddle y/n but lay down on top of her. Her arms snake around me instinctly and she mumbles in her sleep.
"Baby I brought you food" I softly say and gently move some hair out of her face. She doesn't budge

"Babyyyy" I try again and her head snaps over to me but her eyes are still closed.

"You ok?" She mumbles sleepily

"I am perfect. I would like to share my breakfast with you"

"Mmm food" she opens her eyes and does a little push up on her forearms so she can turn her body and face me. She wraps our sheet a little behind her body before scooting closer to me. I feed her some fruit before she steals the muffin and gobbles it down.

"You love your muffins." I laugh and kiss her nose

"Not as much as I love you"

"You know you got me already right? You don't have to woo me everyday" I tease

"Baby I'm going to woo you until the day I die. You deserve to be spoilt and loved and cherished every waking days and that's what I plan on doing." She says smiling at me and it makes me cheesy. I thought I'd never find this type of love.

"What do you wanna do today?" She asks me

"Nothing at all. Lay here, maybe take a walk but that's it. You?" I ask

"I'm down with that. We have to meet with Erin soon to finalize some things. I think about the food. But Maybe we can sneak some snuggles with Rose in before I leave for the night." She says and I almost forget. Tonight we can't sleep in the same house, and then I can't see her until I walk down the aisle. Bad luck or something but I don't believe in that shit. Kate is coming over with Sonia while
y/n goes to Lizzie's.

"I forgot your not going to be sleeping with me tonight." I pout.

"We can do a lot more of that before I leave" she teases wiggling her eyebrows

I lightly slap her chest while laughing "not what I meant. How am I going to sleep?" I pout some more.

She gets up quickly and walks toward the closet "hey! Where are you —"
"Just wait a sec" she laughs and runs into the closet. She walks out and I'm too busy staring at her naked body to notice she has a little bag in her hand. She jumps on the bed smiling and hands it to me.

I open the bag and pull out her  Colombia sweatshirt. I hold it up and look at her confused.

"It's my hoodie you love. Haven't you noticed it's been missing?" She asks

"Hmm actually now that you mentioned it, yea."

"I stole it back and have been wearing it religiously whenever I'm outside or out of the house. So it smells like me even more" she says

"You did that for me?" I ask

"Of course. I knew you'd make a big deal about tonight and I know this will comfort you" she says

"Aw baby your so sweet to me." I say and lean forward capturing her lips in a gentle kiss. Que the fireworks! Every damn time.

She sits up and straddles me immediately making my stomach flip. "Is anyone home?" She asks

"I saw my dad downstairs but he won't bother us. Not sure about anyone else." I say and see a sparkle in her eyes.

"I'm tempted to fuck you so good so you're sore tomorrow and every limp I see I'm reminded of today, but I want you to be able to have fun tomorrow also" she says with a fierce tone. Her eyes get darker and her smile is so sexy it makes my heart to flips.

"You can do whatever you want to me after the wedding" I tease her and run my fingernail from her cheek and down her throat to the middle of her naked breasts. She hovers over me and kisses my neck and my ear lobe sending shivers throughout my body.

"How about now? What can I do to you now?" She asks lowly. Her voice turning me on all by itself.

"Whatever you want that doesn't include leaving hickies on me." I laugh and she smiles.

"But that's my favorite. The way you moan when I suck on your skin" she teases with earns an eye roll from me. "But I'll be nice today...but that's it. No guarantee once your my wife" she says

Wow talk about stomach flips and fireworks spreading throughout my body now.

"Say that again" I say and she quirks and eyebrow

"It's my favor—"
"Not that. Say what you said after guarantee." I smile

She thinks a second then smiles hugely. "My wife"

There it is.

"You like that?" She asks and I nod biting my lip.

"I can't wait to call you my wife." She says smiling and kisses me. It's turns hot quickly and I'm quickly running out of breath. Her tongue swipes on my bottom lip which lets me open my mouth to get some air but also allows her to slip her tongue inside and explore. Her hands move down to grip my boobs over the large shirt I'm wearing and when she pinched my nipple I arch my back and moan into her mouth. She quickly places my ass in her hands and I feel her twisting my hips. I turn over so I'm on my stomach and she grabs my hips from behind and lifts me so I'm on my knees. She pulls my panties down and kisses up and down my legs. She slowly sticks a finger into my entrance making me suck in a breath.

"Easy baby, relax. You so wet for me" She says gently. She kisses my back, pushing up my shirt and gently pushes another finger in.

"Mm fuck" I feel my stomach drop and I get slightly nervous. I feel very exposed in this position.

She kneels behind me and gently starts pumping her fingers while pushing my shoulder deeper into the bed. My ass is up in the air and I can feel her hip rock as she thrusts her fingers into me. "There you go. Just relax I'll take care of you" she says lowly. She bends over kissing my back and her free hand grips my hip bone making it easier for her to move her other hand. Her fingers curl when she thrusts out and she uses her hand in my hip to move my hips back into her hand harder. Oh god. The pleasure ripping through my veins and turning my body into a hot sweaty mess.

"Baby thiss f-feels so —" I try to speak but my moans are just ripping through me.

"Shh I know" she says lowly cutting me off and speeding up. Her hips slam her hand into me harder while my body rocks back with her other hand. "Mmm fuck your so beautiful like this" she moans out. I turn my head trying to look at her but she shoves it back into the mattress and pumps harder.

"Oh shit" I feel my legs starting to shake. She doesn't let up though and continues to thrust into and curl her fingers when she pulls out. She slaps my ass making me moan, the pain feels good. She reaches her hand around my hips and starts to rub my clit while the other hand is still pumping and I can no longer be quiet.

"Mmm fuck baby just like that." I moan and everything becomes euphoric. I can feel my legs start to shake and I feel lightheaded from the pleasure. "Your such a good girl my love. You take me so well" she moans out and I feel that coil snap in my stomach and a rush of sweat spreads all over my body. My legs shake and she holds my hips tight as she slowly continues to pump, prolonging my orgasm.

She finally pulls out and I collapse onto the bed. I feel her move closer to me and she wraps an arm around me rubbing my back soothingly. "You did great baby" she whispers as she kisses my cheeks.

"That was something" I laugh finally looking up at her. She pushes the hair out of my face and smiles at me.

"Something good right?" She asks

"Oh yes. So fucking good" I say to calm her.

"Good. Because I can't way to do that to you as my wife." She says and again the butterflies spread through my body. "But first let me clean you up and you can take a small nap" she says getting up and going to the bathroom. She comes back with a wet washcloth and cleans me up. She places a towel over the wet spot on the bed and says she will just change the sheets when we get up.

"Thank god because I was not moving" I say already cuddled up under the blanket. She lets me lay on her bare chest and gives me head scratches until I drift off to dreamland.

Y/ns POV
Im awoken by a knock at the door but am too sleepy to move or open my eyes. I hear the door creak open and then hear a gasp followed by "holy crap". That's a way to wake up. I sit up abruptly seeing Lizzie Kate and Erin covering their eyes only to realize im still nude and not covered. I quickly grab the sheet and pull it up and tuck it around me and under my armpits. I nudge Scar who mumbles something and turns her head the other way. At least she's asleep on her stomach now so they can only see her back.

"Can I help you?" I ask a little embarrassed but a little annoyed they are here.

"I need some final answers." Erin says

"And we need to do final fittings. The twins are downstairs" Lizzie and Kate remind me, finishing each other sentence.

"Okay" I look over at a beautiful sleeping Scarlett. "Give me 5 minutes to wake her up and get dressed and we will be down." I say. Erin nods and turns to leave but stops when Kate and Lizzie don't move. Kate crosses her arms and looks me up and down while Lizzie gives me a smirk.

"Do you not trust I'll get us up!" I laugh

"I don't" Lizzie says

"Nope" says Kate

"That's so not true. I would get us up." I say and glance over to Scarlett. I see her naked back and start to picture what went on before we fell asleep and get a little lost in thought.

"See what I mean!" Kate says laughing

"What" I gasp pulling my eyes from my gorgeous fiancés body.

"We're still in the room and your eye fucking her. Imagine if we aren't. Now you get up and go get dressed I'll wake sleeping beauty" Kate laughs and pull a throw blanket out from the corner of the room and places it over Scarlett so I can use the sheet and cover myself. I wrap myself in the sheet while making sure Scarlett is covered before walking into my closet. Right before I drop the sheet I see Lizzie walk in behind me.

"Excuse me Liz" I say but she just laughs.

"I'm about to see you naked to get into your dress did you not forget?"

"Can I just get dressed in pe—" I try to say before I'm cut off my Lizzie yanking the sheet off me. "Thanks" I roll my eyes and grab the bra Lizzie made me buy for the wedding. She said no straps and she'll die if I wear a sports bra. Bite me.

"Ooh see how great your boobs look in it!" Lizzie says happily while clapping her hands. A second later a grumpy Scarlett walks in and latches to me.
"Kate said we have to get dressed" she mumbles into my neck

"She did. She's a mean Kate right" I tease her

"She is. Why is Lizzie seeing you naked" she suddenly picks her head up looking around seeing me in a bra and panties and Lizzie just standing there.

"Scarlett please. I need you guys to get dressed or else I wouldn't be in here. Let's go y/n" Lizzie whines and snaps her fingers at me.

"See what I'm dealing with" I say which makes Scarlett laugh. I quickly throw on sweats and a tshirt and tell scar I'll meet her downstairs.

"Finally!" MK sighs and gets up from the couch with a pin on her hand. "Let's go try yours first" she says dragging me away to a spare room downstairs. I see my dress hanging on the door and admire it from afar. I picked a simple dress. I think it has enough pizzazz too it as it is and I'm really happy we found one with long sleeves since I know I'll complain about being cold.

"Okay put it on and I'll zip you up" MK says and I follow directions,doing what I'm told. As MK is zipping me up Ash walks in with Lizzie.

"Oh my god I fall more in love every time I see it" Lizzie gushes.

"I agree" ash says. "Scarlett's across the hall so I'm going to go to her and you stay here. Don't forget under the boobs MK" ash teases and leaves us to go to Scarlett.

"She's so annoying. She's the one who always forgets under the boobs" Mk mumbles and I giggle at their banter.

"Scar is gonna cry as soon as she sees you." Lizzie says

"That will make two of us then. Oh god I can't wait to see Rose. Did you see her dress?" I ask to which she nods.

"She looked so adorable" MK says adding to the conversation.

"God I can't believe it's tomorrow!"

"I can't wait to see you walk down that aisle. I thought you'd never get married let alone get married at 25." MK laughs.

"Tell me about it. But I'm so friggin happy to do this." I say and see them both turn to me and smile. But then a second alter Lizzie's eyebrows furrow together and she grabs her stomach. She runs toward the bathroom in the room and slams the door shut.

"Oh crap" I mumble a little worried.

"She will be fine. Don't you worry, you'll get wrinkles!" MK teases which makes me smirk.

A couple minutes later Lizzie walks out of the bathroom and she looks fine. "You okay liz?" To which she replies with just a nod.

"Okay all done!" Next time you step into this you'll be getting married!" MK gushes and I smile taking a final look in the mirror. This is really happening.

After we're done with fittings we meet Erin back in the dining room for what she needs us for. Ofcourse the twins and Lizzie and Kate join because 1. I trust their opinion 2. They won't leave us alone now.

"Okay so literally all I need is timing. Would you like to do cake before or after the games?" She asks.

"Games?" I say.

"We're doing a couple rounds of trivia where you'll hold up your shoes and say who match's the question" she explains and I nod remembering now.

"Gotcha okay. I think after. No?" I say turning the scar. She nods agreeing.

"Okay and what about fireworks. Is that for when people are leaving or right after you get announced and mrs and mrs." She asks

"Definitely after I'm announced as mrs Johansson- y/ln." Scarlett chirps in and I feel my stomach do flips. We agreed on hyphening our names because it would take a lot of legal work to change my name on the bar and if I hyphened it I wouldn't have to change unless I tested for the bar in another state. And I would never take away her Johansson last name.

"Okay and finally did you pick your first dance song with parents? Lizzie you and your dad and y/n you and Robert?" She asks

"Yes I picked "daddy's little girl, Michael bublès version." Scsr says but I panic a little.

"I didn't get one chosen yet." I say and scar rubs my back knowing how stressed I was trying to pick one.

"Don't worry I have a few spare ones we can throw on if you don't tell me one. And don't stress it's totally okay if you don't think of one." She says and I relax a little.

"Have a great night and I will see you both here but separate at 1pm tomorrow." Erin says smiling and packing up her little booklets. I walk her out and Kate and Lizzie leave with her.

"I'll be back at 9" Lizzie says pouting a finger at me.

"I'll be with her" Kate sings before they get into separate cars and drive away.

I sit back on our couch and Scarlett's snuggles up into me. We get some cuddles in while talking about randomness until the front door opens and a hyper rose runs in with very tired looking men behind her.

"Mommy!! Mama!!" She squeals and jumps into our laps.

"Hi Rosie" I say while Scarlett cuddles her closer.

"We had so much fun today. We went to TWO parks and got ice cream and uncle Hunter bought me a new Lego set!" She rambles and we let her. It's cute to hear about her day. We cuddle on the couch while we decide on a movie. I invite everyone to watch with us but the boys all went to take a quick nap before dinner so it's just us with Scarlett's mom and dad. When rose is zoned out into the movie I sneak away to start prepping dinner. Scarlett's mom comes in and scares the shit out of me when she taps my left shoulder and noonea there when I look. I hear her laugh from my right and I giggle.
"Got me" I laugh.

"I used to get Scarlett with that all the time when she was little." She says and I'm not sure why but it warms my heart that she tells me that. I have to say I've been very lucky to be dating someone with such supporting parents and I'm shown that every time I spend time with them.

"Can I help?" She asks and I nod pushing the veggies to her to chop. I get out my nice knife to give to her and smile proudly when she compliments it.

"What do you plan on making?" She asks.

"Spaghetti and meatballs with a salad and garlic bread. It's roses favorite." I smile and see her eyes light up like like I just told her she won a free trip.

"You're so thoughtful. I knew you were the right one before I even met you." She says catching me by surprise.

"Oh?" I say and I see her blush lightly.

"I should be quiet" she says and I laugh.

"Oh no you can't say that and expect me to just not ask." I say and now it's her time to laugh.

"Scarlett called me one day and rambled on and told me she had these feelings" she stars and moves a little closer and lowers her voice. "She was scared and closed at first and wouldn't say much but then I got her to open up a little and she said how she felt like she was living in a world that was upside down. Never knowing what the day would bring in sense of security or love. But that she met someone who made her world right side up, and she felt more confident and motivated not just in her career but in life. She said she was getting ready for a first date and asked for advice." She says finishing chopping her vegetables and finally looks up at me. The gaze of her eyes into mine make my emotions more real and I feel my eyes start to water.

"She asked me first if I would be mad if she ended up in a relationship so soon after what happened. Ofcourse I said no. Then she asked if she told me that person she's talking about was a woman, would I judge her. Ofcourse again I said no. Then cleared her throat and said 'that's all I needed to know. And I promise you she's worth meeting so we will be by soon' and that's when I knew she saw you as the one, and so did I." She finishes and I'm not a mess but there's definitely tears running down my cheeks.

"That means a lot to me." I say and wipe my cheeks clear. She smiles at me and turns and hugs me tight. "Welcome to the family" she says and pats my cheeks before walking away.

How am I suppose to cook now? I somehow manage to boil water without crying and then get everything out for the meatballs. This is roses favorite part so I walk into the kitchen and walk behind the couch so I'm even with rose. I lean down and whisper "wanna help with the meatballs?" To which she just turns around and wraps her arms and legs around me.

I carry her to the kitchen and and sit her on the counter while I grab a hair tie and an apron. I put her hair into a low ponytail to keep her hair out of her face and out of the food. Then she puts her head through the apron while I tie it onto her and she crawls onto the chair I brought over for her.

"Can I do the egg?" She asks and I nod. She's been practicing and I don't mind helping fish out the shell if she gets some in. But to my surprise she cracks it and opens it perfectly into the bowl.

"Good job flower" I praise and see her bright smile spread across her face.

"Then we add the bread crumbs and powders" she says

"Right, do you remember which powders we use?" I ask

"Garlic, onion and parsley" she names

"Perfect flower. Good job" I say and had her the bowl with the seasonings in them and she pour it in. I put in whatever else we needed and let her mash it up.

"Look mama. Braiiinssss" she giggles in a mummy voice

"Oh no don't eat me" I squeal when she lifts her hand sip infront of her like Frankenstein and I start running behind the other side of the counter.

Right before she steps off the chair to chase me Scarlett walks in and says "what's going on in here" making rose freeze like a deer in headlights.

"Cooking baby" I say and hide behind her so Rose can't get me.

"Looks more like a monster invasion happening" she teases which makes rose giggle.

"Mommy help us!" Rose asks and Scarlett obliges without question.

Dinner is finally ready and is well enjoyed before the worst part of the night comes for me. Saying goodbye. Scarlett let Rose stay awake until I left so we could spend more time together. We were in the middle of playing twister when the doorbell rang which made both of us groan equally.

"Do you have to leave mama?" She asks

"I'm afraid I do little one. But you'll see me tomorrow! And don't forget to memorize your mommy's dress so you can explain it to me in detail what it likes." I says and she looks at me with big doe eyes.

Okay?" I ask laughing and she shakes her head yes and sticks her hand out to shake it. I shake her little hand and laugh when she jumps into my arms for a hug. I hug her back while walking to the door. Lizzie and Kate are here so they walk in after I open the door.

"Let's go y/n/n. You'll be back here before you know it." Lizzie says standing by the door. I hug rose a little tighter before putting her on the couch next to scarlet. I bend down so I'm leveled with them both and say to Rose "be good for mommy, I'll see you tomorrow. Call aunt Lizzie if you want to talk okay?" And she nods so I lean foward and kiss her forehead. I turn and look at Scarlett before I leave and say "and you, I can't wait for tomorrow. I love you so much" I say to which she replies "I love you more" with a big smile. I stand up and she does as well to get a proper hug and I melt instantly when her arms wrap around my neck. I pull away to give her a soft kiss and am mesmerized by her eyes when I pull back from the kiss to face her.
"See you at the alter my love" I say which earns a bunch of awwws and even a 'gross' from Hunter which makes me laugh. I walk to the door and walk through it before turning around and waving bye to my two girls once more. Tomorrow we'll officially be a family and Finally the day has come where I make this woman my wife!
•••••••••••••••••••••••
Hey y'all!!

Sorry it's taken so long but i had to completely rewrite the wedding chapter to better fit the story so I can continue y/n and Scarlett's life journey!

Hope you all enjoy!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

33.3K 753 17
just some imagines to feed all of you lizzie simps :)
95.9K 2.9K 37
Katie is 18, just graduated, has so many college options but she rather do photography. Only problem is her mother forbids it, among other things. S...
36K 615 60
Y/N Y/L/N girlfriend of Elizabeth olsen, an artist and an actor in love, but what happens when they fall out of love? what happens when they both mee...
48.7K 1.8K 37
This is Book 2 of Next Door Lover~ This book continues off a few years later and will show where Katie is now and if anything happened with Scarlett...