FORGOTTEN FLAME - klaus mikae...

By alycialcver

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳FORGOTTEN FLAME ⤷ a Klaus mikaelson fanfic ---------------------- IN WHICH- Arabella salvatore retur... More

𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐆𝐎𝐓𝐓𝐄𝐍 𝐅𝐋𝐀𝐌𝐄
𝐏𝐋𝐀𝐘𝐋𝐈𝐒𝐓
𝐀𝐂𝐓 𝐎𝐍𝐄
- 𝐆𝐑𝐀𝐏𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐒
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐎𝐍𝐄
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐎
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐈𝐗
𝐀𝐂𝐓 𝐓𝐖𝐎
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐄𝐍
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐋𝐕𝐄
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐈𝐗𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐎𝐍𝐄
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐓𝐖𝐎
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑
𝐀𝐂𝐓 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐒𝐈𝐗
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐎𝐍𝐄
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐓𝐖𝐎
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐒𝐈𝐗
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐘
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐎𝐍𝐄
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐓𝐖𝐎
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑
𝐀𝐂𝐓 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐒𝐈𝐗

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓

1.3K 55 0
By alycialcver

▎FORGOTTEN FLAME ▎
»»———— act three. THE ORIGINALS
CHAPTER TWENTY EIGHT ━━ fashion

Arabella held her glass of champagne, sitting down in the comfortable chair. "There has to be more to this dress." They hear Rebekah whine.

"There's not." Klaus sighed as Rebekah walked out of the dressing room.

"So women in the 21st century dress like prostitutes, then?" Rebekah shrugged as she grimaced at the dress. "You know, I got dirty looks for wearing trousers."

"You wore to trousers to women today could wear nothing." Klaus said to her as he drank the Champagne.

"And what is this music? It sounds like a cable car accident." Rebekah looked up, disgusted.

"It's dance music." Stefan answered.

"Terrible, dance music." Bella added.

"People dance to this?" Rebekah frowned as stefan hummed.

"Are we done?" Klaus sighed deeply, laying in the chair.

"And why are you so grumpy?" Rebekah walked over to her brother.

"I needed one thing from you for my witch to find out why my hybrids were dying. One thing: your necklace. And you lost it." Klaus looked up at Rebekah as he spoke dramatically.

"I didn't loose it. It's just been missing for 90 years." Rebekah corrected him.

"It's not her fault you daggered her. She had the necklace when you daggered her, right?" Bella turned to klaus, who held an unamused face.

"If I knew you two were going to gang up on me, I would of never bothered to undagger her." Klaus tilted his head to the side as Bella smirked at Rebekah.

"So, what do you think?" She turned to stefan with a small spin.

"I like it." He said as Bella turned to him with a 'really' look. "What? I said I like it."

"I can always tell when you're lying, stefan." Rebekah frowned as she stormed back into the changing rooms.

"Way to go, brother." Bella sent him a thumbs up as he sighed, turning to klaus, who just shrugged.

"Nice one, good work." Klaus said sarcastically.

"You're the one who pulled the dagger out of her." Stefan raised a brow.

"I heard that." Rebekah said from the changing rooms.

"All right. I'm gonna go get some fresh air." Stefan sighed as he placed his glass down, walking towards the door.

"Oh, stef, If you happen to stop by a shop that sells small bags of strawberries, please get me a bag." Bella smiled as Stefan hummed, nodding his head. Bella tutted as she turned back around, hearing stefan leave. "He's not going to get me my fruit."

"Don't whine, love. We'll get you you're strawberries." Klaus told her as she smirked in victory, downing the rest of her drink.

Bella watched as Gloria did her magic, eating her strawberries. She then turned to see stefan walking in. "You left us." Rebekah spoke as he sighed.

"Yeah, sorry." He shrugged as he walked towards them. "Retail therapy was making my head explode."

"Tell me about." Klaus muttered.

"What's she doing?" Stefan turned to Gloria.

"She's failing." Klaus turned to Gloria as Bella elbowed him in the side, making his waft her arm away

"Hard to find something without anything to go on." Gloria said, her eyes still closed.

"Why don't you use, beks? She wore the necklace." Bella turned to Rebekah, who hummed.

"Yeah, I only wore it for 1000 years." Rebekah turned as she jumped off of the bar, walking towards Gloria, who opened her eyes.

"See, now my favourite offers me a solution." Gloria pointed to Bella, who grinned. She then held her hand out to Rebekah, the blonde sitting on the table. "All right, give me your hand, sweetheart."

"She's, uh- she's looking for the necklace, huh?" Stefan asked, staring at Gloria. Bella frowned as she continued to eat her bag of strawberries.

"I can sense something." Gloria said after a while, making Stefan walk towards them. She then started to mutter words that Bella recognised.

Then Gloria pulled away from Rebekah, her eyes wide. "I found it." She breathed out as she turned to klaus.

"So where is it?" Rebekah turned to Gloria.

"It doesn't work like that, doll." Gloria turned to her, tilting her head. "I get images. There's a girl with her friends."

"Yes, a dead girl with dead friends if I don't get my necklace back." Rebekah spoke harshly.

"Well, I have to dive back in to get the details." Gloria sighed deeply.

"So dive." Klaus sat up as he walked towards the witch.

"I need more time." Gloria turned to him. Klaus then leaned over her shoulder, making her narrow her eyes. "And space. You're harshing my juju."

"Let's just leave Gloria so she can find beks necklace." Bella hopped off of the bar and turned to klaus and Rebekah.

"Yes. We can wait." Klaus nodded his head.

"I'm sure you can." Gloria nodded her head. "But that's not what I asked."

"Hey, hey. You know why don't we just come back later, like belly said." Stefan patted klaus on his back. "Im hungry anyway. I'll let you pick who we eat."

"Ooh, yes food. Because I am not watching you three dry the life out of people whilst i sit there." Bella sarcastically said with a smile.

Rebekah hummed as she walked Over to Bella, holding out her hand for Bella to take, which the witch did.

Klaus had taken bella to see Gloria, but when they got to her bar, she was gone. Bella frowned, Gloria wouldn't just pack up and leave. She especially wouldn't leave her bar.

So klaus stormed into the warehouse. "Glorias gone, she has cleared out. We need to find a new witch immediately." Klaus sighed. Bella had offered to find the necklace, but she needed her spell book that was in New Orleans. But klaus paused as he looked at stefan and Rebekah. "What's going on?"

"Somethings wrong. He was asking about mikael." Rebekah spoke as Bella frowned, turning to stefan, who sighed. "He's not with us, Nik. I can sense if."

"She's wrong." Stefan turned to klaus, who tilted his head as he stared at stefan. "Klaus."

But klaus snapped his neck, making Bella jump slightly. Klaus then turned to her with a betrayed look, making her eyes wide. "I have no idea why he was asking about mikael, honestly, Nik. I never told him about him, I never even told him the fact I knew you." She rambled quickly.

"She's telling the truth, Nik." Rebekah said, making Bella sigh. "She's with us, she always has been." Rebekah defended Bella, making her feel guilty slightly, knowing elena was alive.

"Whatever you say, Rebekah." Klaus sighed as he turned to stefan.

"Look, there is one thing we both might not have been truthful about." Bella deeply sighed as klaus turned back to Bella. "But promise me that you won't do anything to my brother." Klaus narrowed his eyes. "Klaus."

"Fine. I promise I won't harm your brother, again." Klaus raised his hands up as Bella tilted her head.

"The doppelgänger is alive. I think that's why your hybrids are failing." Bella revealed as klaus' jaw clenched.

"Well, I guess we have to have a little trip to mystic falls." Klaus smirked as Bella sighed deeply.

— MADSTERS NOTES

the girlfriends defending each other as per usual 😻😝😻

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

230K 3.3K 8
-----➤ "𝗧𝗵𝗲𝘆 𝗠𝗶𝘀𝘁𝗼𝗼𝗸 𝗠𝘆 𝗞𝗶𝗻𝗱𝗻𝗲𝘀𝘀 𝗙𝗼𝗿 𝗪𝗲𝗮𝗸𝗻𝗲𝘀𝘀" In which a powerful yet unstable teenage witch is the so...
48.6K 1.5K 44
The Vampire Diaries Season One to Season Four The Originals Season One to TBD Kol Mikaelson x OC
3.8M 97K 43
The youngest Mikaelson and the oldest Salvatore meet under unlikely circumstances and fall in love. [SEASON TWO - THE VAMPIRE DIARIES] [BOOK ONE OF T...
4.2M 100K 58
Estella Salvatore hates Klaus Mikaelson with a passion. Klaus Mikaelson is hopelessly in love with Estella Salvatore. Their love story is a little t...