Khizaan

By Ufaq_I

#3 in India (10/10/23) Humne dekha Hai khizaan mein bhi teri amaad k baad Konsa Gul Tha ke gulshan mein tar... More

𝐾𝒉𝑖𝑧𝑎𝑎𝑛
Characters
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Important Note (do not skip)
Chapter 42

Chapter 19

4.2K 399 215
By Ufaq_I

Hyra woke up fresh and well rested this time, now her head was not at all paining. She slowly sat up and looked around the room, Hayder wasn't there. Before she could think more of it, the door of the room was opened, and here comes Hayder. Seeing him, she bowed her head down.

"Ab kaisa lag raha hai?" Getting in, he sat on the chair and asked.

(How are you feeling now?)

Hyra nods her head.

"Yeh drip ho jaye toh discharge kar denge." He points at the drip. She again nods her head.

(They will discharge you once the drip is completed.)

"Tumhe kuch kehna hai?" Hayder leaned his back on the chair, stretching his leg out, he crosses his arms over his chest and asked.

(You want to say something?)

Hyra got startled by his question. Meekly, she looked at him, but again bowed her eyes because of his sharp dark eyes.

"Woh... Kubra api..."

"Kubra ki baat nahi kar raha main," Hayder interrupted her before she could explain why she lied to Hanif Mirza.

(I am not talking about Kubra.)

"Kis cheez se darr laga tumhe?"

(What are you scared of?)

Hyra again looked at him, being confused by his question.

"Mujhse darr lagta hai?" Seeing her blank expression, he made his question more simple.

(Are you scared of me?)

Hyra didn't say anything, she caresses the sheet over her legs with trembling hand. Her other hand was attached to drip.

"Mujhse kyu darrti ho? Main kha toh nahi jaunga." Confusingly, Hayder asked. This shocked Hyra.

(Why are you scared of me? I won't eat you.)

With disbelief eyes, she looked up at him. She could not believe he was being serious right now, but when she saw his blank expression, she realises he is serious.

"Aap..." She tried to speak, but her throat went dry and she started coughing. Cupping her hand in front of her mouth, she tried to control her cough.

(You...)

Hayder quickly picked glass of water from table and passed her. Sitting beside her, he rubbed her back.

"Apne kaha tha mujhse baat ki toh zuban kaat dunga." After drinking water, she said what she wanted to say earlier. Then she was about to drink the remain water left in glass, but Hayder's words made her freeze.

(You said never talk in front of me otherwise I will cut your tongue.)

"Maine aisa kab kaha?"

(When did I say this?)

She looked up at him with are you serious? Look.

She didn't need to ask that, because Hayder understood it.

"Hyra, maine yeh nahi kaha tha, maine kaha tha ki...." Hayder was explaining her, but when saw her face becoming more and more rigid, he stopped. "Main gusse mein tha, uss din bhi tumhe yahi samjha raha tha tum sunti nahi ho."

(Hyra, I didn't say this, I said...)
(I was angry, that's what I was explaining you that day, but you never listen.)

"Aap gusse mein kuch bhi nahi keh sakte." She removed her eyes off from him and bowed her head. Hayder's hand was still on her back, which he slowly wrapped it around her.

(You can not say anything in anger.)

There was a still silent, until Hyra heard him saying something which she thought he cannot pronounce it.

"I am sorry." His voice as usual was monotonous. "Mujhe uss raat woh nahi kehna chahiye."

(I shouldn't have said that.)

"Aur... aur apne kaha tha abhi tumhari akarh nikal dunga." After recovering from shock, she reminds him. His apologise gave her courage.

"Woh maine gusse mein nahi kaha tha." Hayder defended himself.

(I wasn't angry that day.)

"Pyar mein kaha tha?" Before Hayder could answer this, doctor entered the room.

(You said it with love?)

Hayder stood up from the bed and stand aside.

After doctor was done doing her check up, she discharge Hyra after some writing prescription for her.

The drip was removed from her hand, but now, white bandage was plastered there.

Hyra thought she was better now, but when she put her feet on floor, her head throbbed. Holding her head, she sat down on the bed again.

"Theek ho?" Hayder asked, worried for her.

(Are you okay?)

"Must be weakness." Nurse told him.

"Chalo," He extended his hand out for her to hold. Hyra looked at his hand, then at his face.

(Let's go,)

"Chalo!" When the second time he spoke, his voice wasn't calm like before, which made her hold his hand quickly.

(Let's go!)

•••

"Abhi theek lag raha hai?" Hayder asked her, as he starts the car.

(Are you okay now?)

Hyra nods her head, without looking at him.

"Kya keh rahi thi tum uppar..." Hyra thought the conversation was over, but Hayder didn't close the conversation, he wanted to discuss it properly with her.

(What were you saying...)

But once again, he was interrupted when his phone started ringing. His phone was on dashboard, which he had forgot to take with him to the hospital.

Picking his phone, he saw Hanif Mirza's name flashing on the screen.

"Hello! Baba, hum bas arahe hain.... haan woh theek hai. Kya hua?... baba, sab theek haina?... Theek hai, hum bas aahi rahe hain." After the call was disconnected, lines formed on Hayder's forehead. Hanif Mirza didn't sound good, and it alarmed him if something happened to them. After that, he didn't try to talk to Hyra again, he just wanted to reach home as soon as possible.

(Baba, we are just returning... yes, she is fine. What happened?... baba, is everything okay?... okay, we are coming.)

"Hayder," When the car stopped on signal. Hesitantly, Hyra called him.

"Baba ko na bataiyega maine jhoot kaha." In a low voice, she requested.

(Don't tell baba that I lied.)

"Maine Shahzaib ko keh diya ki maine hi kaha tha tumhe yeh." Hayder informed her, while looking out from the window.

(I've told Shahzaib it was my decision.)

Surprise crosses her face as she looked at him, wondering did he really supported her.

Hayder didn't look at her, but he felt her eyes on him. "Itna bura bhi nahi hoon jitna tum sochti ho... kya bulati ho tum mujhe? Gabbar Singh ke Ustad?" Last sentence was spoke as he looked at her.

(I am not that bad... what do you call me? Master of Gabbar Singh.)

Hyra's face flushes, she never knew he is aware of his nickname.

"Aap itne achhe bhi nahi jitna aap sochte hain."  Looking down, she mumbles.

(You are not that good either.)

Now, this was Hayder's turn to be surprise, as he looked at her. She didn't raise her head, meekly, she was looking down, while fidgeting her fingers.

She tried to sneak a look of him from the corner of her eyes, but seeing his eyes already on her made her look away. A soft chuckle left Hayder's mouth on her mousy behaviour, as he looked away.

With wide eyes, Hyra's head snapped toward him, not believing that she heard it right. Rapidly, she blinks, she knew him from childhood, but today was the first time when she notices dimples on his cheeks.

Allah, yeh has bhi sakte hain? She wondered.

•••

"Hyra, kaisi ho tum?" When they entered the house, Dawar was with Hanif Mirza in the living room. Seeing them, Dawar quickly stood up and walked to Hyra. Holding her hand, he examine it. He didn't even acknowledge Hayder who was standing beside Hyra.

(Hyra, how are you?)

Hanif Mirza was sitting on the sofa, while Kubra stood beside him. Shahzaib had to go somewhere, he wasn't at home.

"Bhai, main theek hoon." Assuringly, Hyra nods her head.

(Bhai, I am fine.)

"Kab aye tum, Dawar?" Hayder asked, and this make Dawar looked at him, sharply.

(When did you come, Dawar?)

"Hyra ki tabiyat ka suna toh agaya." There was uncertainty in Dawar's voice as he spoke to Hayder.

(I heard about Hyra's health condition, that's why I came.)

"Kubra, Hyra ko kamre mein leke jao." Hanif Mirza said to Kubra.

(Kubra, take Hyra to her room.)

"Maaf kariyega, Baba, lekin Hyra mere sath jayegi." Protectively, Dawar wrapped his arm around Hyra and told everyone. But his eyes were stop on Hayder only.

(I am sorry, Dawar, but Hyra will go with me.)

"Hyra tumhare sath kyu jayegi?" Both Hyra and Hayder were surprised by Dawar's sentence.

(Why would Hyra go with you?)

"Aur woh tumhare sath kyu rahegi? 3 mahine nahi hue shadi ko aur woh Hospitalised ho gayi, Hyra yaha nahi rahegi."

(And why would she stay with you? In just 3 months of her marriage, she has been hospitalised. Hyra won't live here.)

"Are you accusing me?" This wasn't a question at all, Dawar's action spoke louder than his words. The way he was holding onto Hyra so protectively, he truly sees Hayder as a wrongdoer.

"What's there to accuse you about? Sab samne hai, dikh raha hai tumne ussey kaise treat kiya hai." Hyra keep looking between Dawar and Hayder, being confused by everything. She was still weak, and standing for too long was tiring her, and Dawar and Hayder conversation were going above her head.

(Everything is in front of you, it's clear how you treated her.)

"Dawar, baithke baat karte hain." Hanif Mirza said, trying to ease the situation.

(Dawar, we can talk about this.)

"Kubra, leke jao Hyra ko." He again turned to Kubra.

(Kubra, take Hyra with you.)

Before Kubra could go to Hyra, Uswa came there, to ask Hyra about her health.

"Uswa, Hyra ko niche leke jao." Dawar ordered her.

(Uswa, take Hyra downstairs.)

Nodding her head, Uswa hold Hyra's arm.

"Hyra, Ruko!" Hyra would have gone with Uswa, but Hayder stopped her.

(Hyra, stop!)

"Kamre mein jao." His voice was hard as he spoke, but he wasn't looking at her, his eyes were fixed on Dawar.

(Go to your room.)

Hyra looked between Dawar and Hayder, not knowing what to do. By now, her feet has gave up on her, holding her head, she was about to fall when two strong arms hold her, and brought her closer to his chest. She looked behind her and saw Hayder holding her.

"Bachhi ki tabiyat theek nahi aur tum log ko behes karni hai. Kamre mein leke jao ussey, aram kare woh." Hanif Mirza scolded both Hayder and Dawar.

(She is not well, and you two are arguing. Take her to the room, let her rest.)

Kubra and Uswa both were ready to hold Hyra, but Hayder eyes made them stop. He took Hyra to their room.

"Aram karo tum." Making her sit on the bed, he told her then left. Hyra was still confused by everything and decided to lay down.

(You rest here.)

•••

"Toh kaise pohchi woh hospital?" Dawar asked. By now, Arzoo have also came upstairs. No one truly understands what's going on. While Uswa kept standing in the corner, hands tied together and looking down.

(How did she end up in hospital?)

"Usko fever tha, aur main yaha tha bhi nahi, aaj hi aya hoon." Hayder was controlling his anger, not wanting to create any scene.

(She had fever, and I wasn't here, I just returned today.)

"Kyu Jab tum aye the toh gusse mein nahi the? Tumne Uswa ko niche nahi bheja? Kyu bheja? Aur aisa kya kiya tumne ki Hyra behosh ho gayi. Kyu darrti hai tumse woh itna?"

(Weren't you angry when you returned? Didn't you tell Uswa to go downstairs? Why did you send her downstairs? And what have you done to Hyra which make her faint. Why she is scared of you?)

"Tum kehna kya chahte ho, Dawar?" Hayder finally losses it, and asked, almost shouting.

(What are you trying to say, Dawar?)

"Yahi ki tum Hyra ke kabil ho hi nahi." Dawar replied in same tone as him.

(That you do not deserve Hyra.)

"Dawar, ilzam mat lagao, pehle Hyra se puch toh lo kya hua hai." Arzoo interrupted Dawar before he could say anything further.

(Dawar, don't accuse Hayder, first ask Hyra what happened.)

"Chachi, maine apse kaha tha yeh shadi na karein, Hyra ke liye aur achhe proposal ajate..."

(Chachi, I told you don't marry Hyra to him. We could have gotten better proposal for her...)

"Enough! Achha hoga, Dawar, agar tum yaha se chale jao." Hayder didn't let Dawar complete his sentence.

(Leave from here, Dawar.)

"Hyra sath jayegi mere." Dawar was also adamant. After what Uswa told him, he could not let Hyra stay here even for a minute.

(Hyra will come with me.)

"Tum dono ab khamosh ho jao." Hanif Mirza got in between them, holding Hayder's arm, he dragged him away from Dawar.

(Both of you shut up.)

"Dawar, tum kuch dino ke liye Hyra ko le jao." Making Hayder sit on the sofa, Hanif turned to Dawar and told him.

(Dawar, take Hyra with you for some days.)

"What? Baba, Hyra kahi nahi jayegi." Hayder stood up and told Hanif Mirza.

(Hyra, will not go anywhere.)

"Hayder, Hyra insan hai, koi cheez nahi jispe tum apni marzi chalao. Uski tabiyat theek nahi hai, behtar hoga agar woh yaha ke mohol se bahar jaye."

(Hayder, Hyra is a human, not a thing which you can control. She is unwell, this environment is not good for her health.)

"Aap log keh kya rahe hain mere samajh nahi araha." Frustratedly, Hayder asked. What kind of environment? It's the same one where she grew up. What has he done to make Dawar so angry.

(What are you all saying?)

"Baba, Hayder sahi keh rahe hain, Hyra apna ghar chorhke kyu kahi jaye." Arzoo spoke up.

(Baba, Hayder is right, why would Hyra leave her home?)

•••

She heard muffled voices coming from outside, and it was only worsening her headache, sitting up, she held her head in her hands when the door was opened.

"Kubra api,"

"Baba bula rahe hain tumhe." Getting in, Kubra informed.

(Baba is calling you.)

"Lekin bahar ho kya raha hai?" Hyra didn't get down from the bed, and asked to Kubra.

(What's going on outside?)

"Tumne Uswa ko apne aur Hayder bhai ke rishte ki haqeeqat batayi thi na? Usne Dawar bhai ko bata diya." Kubra's voice wasn't soft as she spoke.

(You told Uswa the reality if your marriage right? She told everything to Dawar bhai.)

"What?"

"Tumne yun apne rishte ki haqeeqat sabko nahi batani chahiye thi." Kubra looked disappointed.

(You shouldn't have told everyone the reality of your marriage.)

"Uswa dost hai meri," In a low voice, Hyra told her.

(Uswa is my friend.)

"Aur Hayder bhai shohar hain tumhare, unki izzat, tumhari izzat." Today, Hyra got to know that when in anger, Kubra spoke exactly like Hayder. And it scared Hyra. She never does anything, why do everyone gets angry on her?

(And Hayder is your husband, his reputation is your reputation.)

"Khair, baba tumhe bula rahe hain, puchna chahte tum yaha rahogi ya Dawar bhai ke sath jaogi." Saying this, Kubra left.

(Baba is calling you to ask you if you want to go with Dawar bhai or stay here.)

Kubra has just reached doorway when she turned to Hyra, who has gotten down from the bed and now wearing her dupatta.

"Meri baat maano toh Dawar bhai ke sath chali jao."

(You should go with Dawar bhai.)

"Kubra api, aap aisa kyu keh rahi hain?"

(Why are you saying this?)

"Bharosa rakho." Kubra walked to Hyra and told her.

(Trust me.)

•••

"Dawar, betiya apne ghar hi achhi lagti hain." Arzoo was not at all happy by this. When they reached downstairs, Uswa took Hyra with herself, while Arzoo was scolding Dawar.

(Dawar, married daughters look good in their home.)

"Yeh bhi Hyra ka hi ghar hai, Chachi."

(This is also Hyra's home, chachi.)

"Tum ussey wapas uske ghar chorhke aao."

(You take her back to her home.)

"Nahi, Hyra waha wapas nahi jayegi." Dawar declared.

(No, Hyra won't return there.)

"Hyra yaha nahi rahegi."

(She won't stay here either.)

"Meri sath jayegi fir woh. Lekin Hayder ke ghar nahi jayegi." Saying this, Dawar walked out of living room.

(Then she will come with me. But she won't return to Hayder's house.)

•••

"Tumhe kya zaroorat thi Dawar bhai ko batane ki?" Sitting on the bed, Hyra asked to Uswa. Who stood there in guilt.

(Why did you tell everything to Dawar bhai?)

"Hayder bhai itne gusse mein the aur fir tumhari behoshi ki khabar suni, main bohot darr gayi thi, Hyra." Fidgeting, Uswa was telling her. She was avoiding looking at Hyra, even she didn't know it will turn out like this.

(Hayder bhai was very angry, and then you fainted. I got scared, Hyra.)

"Jaise ab toh Hayder bohot khush hain." Sarcastically, Hyra mumbles.

(As if Hayder is very happy with this.)

Uswa sat in front of Hyra. "Main toh chachi ko batana chahti thi, lekin woh pata nahi kis baat pe khush thi, fir Dawar bhai ki call ayi, sabki khairiyat puch rahe the toh maine bata diya..."

(I wanted to tell this to chachi, but she was so happy for some reason. And then Dawar bhai called and he was asking about everyone, So I told him...)

"Uswa!" Hyra was on the edge of crying. Arzoo was right, she shouldn't shared about her marriage life to anyone.

"Hyra, I am sorry..." Quickly, Uswa wrapped her arms around Hyra.

"Hyra," The door of the room was opened, standing on the doorway, Dawar knocked.

Uswa got up from Hyra, as Hyra wipes her tears.

Dawar came in and sat in front of Hyra.

"Bachhe, theek ho?" Putting his hand on her head, he asked her.

(Are you okay?)

Hyra nods her head. "Dawar bhai, woh Hayder..." Hyra left her sentence in the middle.

"Uswa, Bahar jana." Dawar looked at Uswa and told her. Nodding her head, Uswa left.

(Uswa, leave,)

"Ab batao, Hayder ka kaisa ravaiya hai tumhare sath?" Dawar asked in serious, but kind voice.

(Now tell me, how is Hayder's behaviour with you?)

"Woh... jaise hain waisa hi hain..." Hyra thought about the correct way to put this in words.

(He... exactly how he is.)

"Hyra, kya Hayder... kya woh..." Dawar got hesitant to ask this. "Kya woh tumhe marta hai?" Slowly, he asked.

(Hyra, does Hayder... does he...)

(Does he hit you?)

Hyra's eyes widened as she quickly shook her head. "Nahi, bhai..."

(No,)

Dawar took a relief breath out. The way Uswa told him everything, he was scared about what kind of treatment Hyra gets from Hayder.

"Tum apne zaroorat ka saman le lo, tum mere sath chal rahi ho." Dawar told her.

(Pack your things, you are coming with me.)

"Dawar bhai, lekin..." She opened her mouth to oppose. Because of Kubra, she decided to come here with Dawar, but she never thought she had to leave this house too.

(But...)

"Kuch dino ki hi baat hai," Dawar assured her.

(For few days only.)

•••

How's it? Do vote and comment 😁

Ik it's a short chapter 🙊👉🏻👈🏻 but kaam chala lo na yaar🙈

-Ufaq

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

236K 11.7K 34
"It's impossible! "a voice intruppted his roar. "he's your elder brother! The rightful heir of the kingdom. "He turned around furious. His eyes glowi...
391K 21.7K 76
BOOK 1 OF 'The WAR of Dynasties' SERIES ✨ Princess Chandralekha was born in a royal family and was promised to the wealthiest king, but little did sh...
343K 10.6K 42
WARNING: THIS BOOK NEEDS MAJOR EDITING (Book I in broken series) "What are you doing on my bed? Get down right now." He growled. i got startled and...
295K 12.5K 32
« Sequel of RÚẞÅRÚ - Í$H¶ » «Stand Alone Book» ~ ZÁ¥¥ÁÑ ~ "The world is all about give and take, Create your OWN°°° ~ Á¥€DÁ ~ "The wor...