Group 935

By marti123456788

This is based of from the Call of Duty Zombie Storyline. I haven't used google or youtube for this. I only us... More

The beginning.
Der Riese (The Giant)
The girl named Samantha Maxis
Test nr. 5
Wonder weapons
Element 115
Shi no Numa
Peter McCain
Returning to Der Riese
Kino Der Toten (before the zombie outbreak)
Arrival at Kino Der Toten
Ascension
Pentagon (Five)
Call of the Dead
Shangri La jungle
Moon
Note

Test nr. 6

112 3 1
By marti123456788

Ok, in this test Maxis and Richtofen tried to teleport Fluffy. But, the teleporter stalled in the middle of teleporting and she came back as a hellhound. Samantha came in horrified to see her beloved and still pregnant Fluffy in such a state.

As soon as Maxis told Richtofen to get her out of the room, Fluffy attacked and Samantha screamed. Richtofen ran out himself and while the hellhound was destroying the lab, Richtofen locked them in the test chamber, and then proceeded to teleport them. Samantha died but her soul began to haunt Der Riese.

After teleporting them, zombies were suddenly released onto the scientists and while trying to escape these undead soldiers, the scientists were also attempting to destroy the designated materials.

The soldiers tried shooting back, but to no avail. They were soon overrun and Der Riese was abandoned while the zombies there still roam the facility.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.5M 298K 23
Alexander Vintalli is one of the most ruthless mafias of America. His name is feared all over America. The way people fear him and the way he has his...
7.3K 222 19
𝐌𝐀𝐑𝐋𝐄𝐘 𝐖𝐈𝐍𝐂𝐇𝐄𝐒𝐓𝐄𝐑 is the daughter of John Winchester, half-sister of Sam and Dean Winchester. Her mother remains unknown, mainly beca...
3.9M 159K 69
Highest rank: #1 in Teen-Fiction and sci-fi romance, #1 mindreader, #2 humor Aaron's special power might just be the coolest- or scariest- thing ever...
4.5K 146 19
School Bus Graveyard Tyler Hernandez x reader Being forced to join a random group of kids for school project you now have to find your way out of a...