To Be A Family

By proy99790

Elizabeth stops her and says while laughing, "are you asking for my permission???? Come on Anna...just say it... More

CHAPTER 1 : Their First Meeting :
CHAPTER 2 :. Their Actual Selves And Pains :
CHAPTER 3 : You Are Like My Friend's Mom :
CHAPTER 4 : Unexpected Requests :
CHAPTER 5 : The Deal :
CHAPTER 6 : Insults And Humiliations :
CHAPTER 7 : The Wedding Day :
CHAPTER 8 : The Secret of Her :
CHAPTER 9 : It's Now My Turn Elle :
CHAPTER 10 : The Picnic :
CHAPTER 11. The Case :
CHAPTER 13 : The Morning News :
CHAPTER 14 : Healing Her :

CHAPTER 12 : His Revenge :

2 0 0
By proy99790

It has been 3 days after the case, Elizabeth is at her room, it is almost 12 at the noon but she has nothing to do. She is not a person who prefers to go out often and that is why she is all alone in the house, her kids are in a small vacation with Anna and Robert in LA and her husband is at work. She already has called Anna as she has been doing this everyday, she calls her twice a day and talks to her kids. It is the first time after her marriage that she is living without her kids, she misses them badly. Feeling bored, she thought of spending some time with Mrs. Benet but she is also out for some important work. So she has taken her novel and has told to herself while smiling a little,  "I think...now only you can make me feel a little better..." From her childhood, she has been aways a bookish person and loved spending time by reading different books. And after her marriage, it is another good thing which has happened to her life and that is, getting the full access of Ashton's huge Library. She puts her phone aside on the table and starts to read the novel.

After some time, a pop-up sound from her phone distracts her from her concentration. She takes a glance in her phone's screen and notices two text messages. It is from an anonymous number. She picks her phone and starts to read it, "hi Elizabeth...how are you ??" For some times, she tries to recall the number, but she fails, she thinks of asking, she texts back, "sorry...do I know you ??" After some seconds, another message pops on her phone, "it's me Elle...Jack...Jack Miller.." All of a sudden, her mood drops back, she has already blocked his number way before when he first misbehaved with her, but still he has the dare to talk to her back. But being a soft hearted person, Elizabeth cannot forget about him completely, after all, he was her friend. When after some more minutes, she doesn't texts him back, he types another message, "I know Elle...you are angry with me...you are upset of my behavior...when you stopped talking with me...I realized my mistake...I realized that what I did that day with you...what I told you that day...all are wrong...it was my fault...I'm truly sorry...I apologize for my behavior... please forgive me Elle...just give me another chance to make our friendship like before...please Elle..." Reading all these, Elizabeth feels sorry for him, what he did was wrong but she should give him atleast one chance, to her, Jake was her first colleague in her office who became her friend. She decides to forgive him. She texts back, "it's Elizabeth for you Jake...and it's okay...I forgive you.." Jake sends some smileys with another text, "then lets meet this evening...lets celebrate our friendship...I will send you the location..." In one side she is not that much interested, but in other hand, she can not say no to him. Though she has a dilemma in her mind, but she sticks to meet him, she doesn't have anything to do and it will not be wrong to go out. She only replies in "sure..." She thinks to call Ashton but suddenly his words come to her mind, once he said that she doesn't need to ask him for permission to do something. She smiles and thinks to herself, "he will not mind anything... if I go...I will tell him later tonight..."

At 7 o'clock, in the evening, she wears something casual as usual, a wine colored shirt dress which is touching her knees, she takes her sling bag, she puts some minimal makeup and gets ready with her nude heels. Before leaving, she takes another look of herself in the giant mirror and finally leaves the mansion. Before going, she already has informed Mrs. Benet about her leaving. After sliding inside her car, she greets Gerald with a small smile, "hi Gerald..." He also greets her back, "hello Elizabeth...where is the destination??", he dramatically asks her. She forwards her phone to him to see him the location of the restaurant. For Elizabeth's friendly and loving nature, everyone likes her a lot, she never allows anyone to call her Mrs. Hamilton or Ma'am, she is comfortable in her name, Elizabeth, and Ashton also respects her decision.

Elizabeth is finally infront of the restaurant but it is looking more like a club. When she enters, she spots many people are inside at the bar counter, they are having fun at the time of 7pm, their dresses are also perfect for this place, women are in their short and revealing dresses where men are in some casual wears but also elegant. They are dancing together on the dance floor, loud musics are playing, some of them are making out between dance parties or in the corner. Elizabeth feels uncomfortable, she thought it was a normal restaurant, but it has turned out in a club. She feels disgusted, she is not for this place surely, the music is creating headache on her, the smells of smokes and drinks are making her to puke, her  knees are feeling weak, her entire body is spinning. She turns  her heels back to the main door and about to leave but someone stops her, she feels a grab on her wrist. She turns back and notices Jake, with his usual smile on his face. Looking at him, she feels more disgusted, she already told him before that she hates clubbing, bars, this kind of parties but still he has bring her here. In just one jerk, annoying she gets her hand free from Jake and says irritatingly, "you know I hate these places...how could you bring me here ???" At this point, Elizabeth is yelling at him, not because of anger, though she is disappointed on him but for the loud music, her low voice can't reach in his ears through these sound. But, she feels more irritated when Jake, without giving her any explanation of his actions, he drags her upstairs. He stops infront of a glass door, she can see through the glass, it is a private cabin, it has two round sofa and a table in between it. He replies, "I know Elizabeth... thatswhy I have booked this private cabin for us...actually in this bar, the foods are really delicious...so I thought you may like it..." Looking at the cabin, Elizabeth feels really guilty, she should have trust on him, after all he is her friend, he cares for her. She awkwardly smiles at him and says, "I'm really sorry Jake...I shouldn't yell at you..." Jake smiles at her and drags her inside, after some minutes, when the waiter places the food, he says, "I already ordered some of my favorite dishes in here...I hope you will like them..." Elizabeth notices , on the table, there are some French dishes and the names of those are unknown to her, she tried one of it before but never bothered to know its name. Jake continues, "here... all the smells or sounds will not disturb you...so you can enjoy your food..." She smiles back and starts some random conversations.

After half an hour, Gerald gets a call from Ashton. As he picks the call, Ashton asks him, "where is Elle right now???" Gerald looks at the front door of the club and replies, "in Groucho, Sir..." He asks him again, "with whom ???" Gerald answers again, "Jake Miller.... sir..." Hearing his name, something suddenly comes in Ashton's mind, it was that day when he first declared about his second marriage with Elizabeth. It was then when John told him about the small fight between Elizabeth and Jake and how he behaved with her, he also saw the footage. It is not that Ashton doesn't trust his wife or is spying on her, but he also knows her friendly nature, he just wants to make her safe, that is why he has hired Gerald specifically to look over Elizabeth whenever she is outside. Gerald questions him, "Should I go inside sir ???" Ashton sighs before replying, "no wait there until I come..."

Looking at his worried face, Cam who is sitting in Ashton's cabin, asks him, "is everything all right dude???" While wearing his coat, Ashton gets up from his chair and replies, "Elle never goes anywhere without telling me...I told her not to tell me every single thing...so maybe thatswhy she has gone somewhere without telling me..." Taking some time to understand his reply, Cam speaks, "so you are angry on her just because of that ???" Ashton irritatingly answers, "no man...I don't know why...I feel weird...it feels like some bad things are going to happen...so I'm going there just to check her...and that Jake...I really don't trust him..." Cam knows Ashton well, if he really cares about anyone, he can do anything to make them safe. He doesn't say anything more, just goes with him. Within 15 minutes, Sam, Cam and Ashton reaches there. They didn't wait any time and heads upstairs.

Within some seconds, Sam spots Elizabeth and Jake inside of a glass cabin. But which surprises them is that Elizabeth is almost unconscious and Jake is trying to unbutton her shirt. Without wasting any further time, Ashton burst inside the cabin and holds the collar of Jake's shirt, he is fuming in anger, he almost looses his senses after looking his wife in this state. He starts to punch Jake, he doesn't stop until he passes out. He keeps on punching him, Cam tries to stop Ashton but fail. But her voice stops him, Elizabeth's sweet voice makes him stop and brings him back in reality, when he hears her voice calling him, addressing him with a new but adorable nickname, "Ashy...is it you... Ashy ???"

Ashton blankly looks at her state, it's seeming that she is drunk, but looking at him with her sleepy eyes, she is smiling, smiling like an innocent child. Cam takes the chance and goes to Ashton, he softy says, "Ash...leave him to me...Elle needs you right now... please Ash..." He slowly takes steps toward Elizabeth, looking at her, he gently puts his coat over her small body to cover her, then he securely carries her and make her to sit on his lap. Her hand reaches on Ashton's cheeks, caressing his cheeks, she says, "you came here Ashy...for me ???" Ashton replies, his tone is soft, showing his corncern and worries for Elizabeth, "yes...I came for you....are you okay Elle ??" She hugs Ashton, she wraps her hands around his neck and buries her head in the crook of his shoulder, she says while closing her eyes, "I want to sleep Ashy..." Looking at her, he hugs her back and caresses her cheek, he softly replies, "sleep...I'm here..." After some time, she falls asleep, Ashton slowly lays her down on the sofa, and puts on the headphones in her ears, he makes sure that she doesn't wake up, and then turns towards Jake.

He is now laying down on the floor, Cam already has ordered the manager of the club to clear all the people, to bring all the staffs outside the cabin. Ashton stomps out from the cabin, looking at his calm face, all the staffs and the manager can guess the flow of the volcano which is growing inside of his head, everyone in England is well aware of Ashton's inside beast which can cost anyone's downfall within a second. All of them are shaking and sweating in fear. But when he speaks, his voice makes their knees weak, "this guy couldn't do this if he hadn't get any help from inside...so it's better if you tell me the truth...otherwise you know, what consequences can come.." Cam adds, "I have seen the CCTV footage.. so don't dare to lie..." They are now standing on a thin line where both side has a deep valley, there are no way out from Ashton's rage. One of the staffs comes forward and with a shakey voice, he tells the truth and points one of them that he saw that boy, talking with Jake. Ashton doesn't waste any time and orders Sam, "I want to see this bar closed from now...cancel their license and launch a report..." The manager and the owner of the club fall on their knees and plead to Ashton but he doesn't care at all. He then turns towards Cam and says lowly, "I want this Jake dead...Cam...you know what I mean...I don't want to drag Elle's name to anywhere...." Cam widens his eyes and asks him confusedly, "you know what you are talking??? What the hell Ash...???" Ashton glares at him and replies boldly, "you know Cam what I'm meaning...and I am fully aware of it...just do what I have said...you are capable in this field...just call me after the job is done..." Cam sighs and nods. Then Ashton carries Elizabeth on his arms and takes her back to his mansion.

Slowly and gently, Ashton puts Elizabeth on the bed and covers her with the blanket. Cam already told Ashton about the drug that Jake had given to her which will not bother her except the dizziness. So he doesn't tell anything to Mrs. Benet, he knows that if he tells her all this, then she will get tensed which is not good for her in this age. Ashton sits beside Elizabeth and takes her hand, he holds it with his hands and caresses gently. Looking at her, her sleeping figure, he remembers the name that she has given to him, a small smile unknowingly appears on his face, it's not like no one has given him any nickname but this time, this nickname gives him a childish and cute vibe. He talks to himself,  "your nickname is as cute as you...thank you Elle...". He slowly gets lost into her beauty, he never noticed her beautiful face before. He knows the fact that maybe she is not so pretty, he has seen many beautiful girls who are more pretty than her but his heart only beats for her, her angelic face is calming his inner demon. When he saw her in that state, his demonic side took over him, he knows that no one can calm him down when he is angry but he doesn't know why he suddenly calmed down when he heard her voice, he is bound to believe that Elizabeth has a power to control him, The Ashton Hamilton, whom everyone fears the most. But it was never in his plan, marrying her for his child was the only reason behind this marriage. Then why is he feeling like he wants her ? Why ? This feeling is not unknown for him, he knows it clearly, what is this called. But he doesn't want to accept it. He can't. He shouldn't. It is beyond of his thoughts, it is beyond of his agreement. But he is unable to control this.

He suddenly notices some small bruises on her wrist and finger marks on her collarbone. Those marks are way more bigger in her tiny body. Blood boils in him, he doesn't waste any time and calls Cam. He almost whispers over the phone, not wanting to wake her up, "is it done ???" Cam sighs before replying, "yes...I did...but...you have taken too much risk Ash..." A satisfactory smirk forms on Ashton's face, he takes off his glasses and replies with full confidence, his voice is fearful and demonic, "it's not a new thing for me Cam...Ashton knows how to take risks and how to deal with it it later..." Cam replies shortly, "got that...how is Elle now ???" Ashton looks at her again, "she is sleeping...do you think that she will remember anything tomorrow???" Cam answers, "I don't think so...she will forget everything...I think...it's better if she doesn't get to know anything...it's for her sake..." Ashton nods his head and speaks, "got that...I'm hanging up..."

It is almost 10pm when her phone vibrates. He quickly takes the phone and the call is from Anna. He knows this time only the kids call her to talk before going to bed, but he can't give that even he can't tell them the truth. He picks the call and says, "hello..." From the other side, Hazel's sweet voice replies, "Dadda..." Ashton smiles, "hey my princess....aren't my princess sleepy ???" Hazel replies, "Chris fell asleep...but I will go to bed after talking with Mommy..." He speaks again, "but Mommy is tired Sweetie... she is sleeping...should I wake her up ???" Hazel is a very sweet girl and she loves her family so much that she understands things in her this age just like Chris, "no Dadda... Mommy will call me when she will wake up...right ???" Ashton smiles in her cuteness, "ofcourse Mommy will...now go to bed Princess....Dadda always loves his princess..." Hazel replies sweetly, "Princess loves Dadda..." Saying this, she hangs up the call.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

116K 4.2K 47
"That means you're coming with me too then." He groans, bringing a hand up to his forehead and rubbing it in exasperation. "Excuse me?" My chest puff...
1.5M 62.8K 52
"Ashima come with me, we need to talk" Edward said and before I could react he took hold of my hand leading us out of the club ignoring my protest as...
1M 24K 43
"You are not going there and that's the end of our conversation." He yelled while tightening his grip on my wrist. I tried to free my wrist but no av...
474K 17.5K 28
Arranged marriage? In this day and age? Seriously? That's the proposition Elizabeth Westville, a young beautiful heiress, has to face in order to bri...