A Life with You

By nightmareflier

No matter what Jiang cheng does, it somehow always turns against him. Stuck in the past, under his brother. A... More

⚠️Disclaimer⚠️
Characters
1. A Genuine Smile
2. Because of a promise
3. Incompetent
4. Suffocating
5. Sworn Brothers
6. Once in 10yrs
7. Heartless
8. Cute
9. A small Scratch
10. The Purple robes
11. Confused
12. Seclusion
13. Nostalgia
14. The South
15. The unspoken History
16. Stay the Night
17. Friend
18. Unfamiliar
19. A Plan
20. Drunk
21. Guilty
22. Reunion
23. Kicked out
24. His fault
25. Master
26. Switch
27. Returned
28. In a Sack
29. The War
30. Hidden Forever
31.Drained
⚠️32. Seal Me⚠️
33. Pain and Panic
34. Deja Vu?
35. Squirrel
36. Recognize
37. Fruitful discussion
38. Nowhere
39. Maniac
40. Jiujiu!
41. Jiang Lian
42. Wine in the House
43. Husband
44. Wanyin
45. Touched the water
46. Music
47. Intuition
48. Old Letters
⚠️49. Couple
50. Banquet
51. Wrong room?
52. No Harm
53. Stares
54. Wrong room!!
55. Desires
56. Separate
57. Rusted with Time
58. Land of Death
59. Cave
60. Apologize
61. Righteous
62. Bruise
63. Cheap
64. The End
65. Remember
66. Losing Memory
67. Bitch
68. Not a Gentleman
⚠️70. A-Tian...
71. Illusion
72. Talisman
73. Repentance
74. His Waning Soul
75. Let it out
76. Worthy
77. Eggs
78. Soaked
79. Daze
80. Snitch
81. Vinegar
82. Your Smile and my Frown
83. One of the 3
84. Our Garden
85. Back to Back
86. Money and Marriage
87. Lotus in the Snow
🌸 88. Accompany 🌸
89. Surprise Everywhere
90. All Together
91. Couldn't Refuse
92. A Secret Lover
93.Behind the Bushes
94. Defeated not the Defeater
95. Idea
96. Lanterns with the Moon
97. Fire like Rage
98. I'm Cold
99. Chilles and Choking
Plot Review
100. when the Lan goes Bland
101. The left behind Imprint
102. Scared by the Scared
⚠️ 103. Go Deep Down 🔞⚠️
🔞⚠️ 104. The night is still Young~ 🔞⚠️
⚠️ 105. A Sexy face ⚠️
106. A talk left to Try
107. Left in the Dark

⚠️69. His jealous Heart⚠️

991 42 4
By nightmareflier

Previously...

He closed the door behind the Jiang and followed him in. In a swift moment, he found himself against the door with Jiang cheng's arm pushing his shoulder to the door.

"You are no gentleman."

Third Person POV

⚠️Warning! mature content ahead!!!⚠️

Lan xichen was confused at first but after seeing the bright glint in his eyes he could make out why he was called so.

His arms slowly wrapped itself around the slender waist, making Jiang cheng fall on him. His other hand held his head, tightly hugging him.

"You don't know how scared I was Wanyin. I thought we'd never be able to defeat him."

Jiang cheng looked up with his doe eyes joining with the lowered gaze of the Lan. "That bad guy?"

Lan xichen nodded, breathing in the lotus scent.

"Losing a friend like you will break my heart Wanyin."

Jiang cheng, "Just a friend?"

Lan xichen lowered his head and whispered into the other's ear, "... No, more than a friend... my heart."

He nodded, approving himself.

A red shade covered Jiang cheng's face as he tried to lower his head but the hand behind his head held him firmly.

Lan xichen chuckled at his reaction and quickly pecked him gently against his pink lips.

Jiang cheng looked at Xichen, surprised.

Lan xichen smiled again and dived in for a deeper kiss.

Their lips infused to one as they sucked on each other's. Jiang cheng's hands slowly went up and hung itself around the Jade's broad shoulders. Jiang cheng gasped for air but Lan xichen took the opportunity to greet the cavern which welcomed him enthusiastically.

His tongue explored every nook and cranny, sliding against Jiang cheng's tongue with passionate strokes. Their tongues twisted and turned as their heads switched sides, trying to taste every last drop there is. A range of emotions and sensations filled their minds.

Lan xichen's hand, held his jaw carefully just like handling a lotus. He was happy to have finally sorted out his feelings for the other. He felt as though he had achieved all that existed. He was finally at peace.

They pulled away from the kiss, taking in heavy breaths while still keeping their eye contact. A string of saliva linked their tongues which was only a few centimeters away.

Lan xichen pulled his jaw up as they connected their lips again. Lan xichen's hand roamed around the familiar back. Every muscle, every nerve, every depression, he felt it all so familiar.

His hand finally opened the belt and pulled at the purple robes which exposed his delicate chest.

Jiang cheng opened his eyes as he felt a hungry gaze. He withdrew from the kiss and bit his neck when he remembered why he came to visit. His slender fingers fiddled against the Lan belt which soon fell to the ground. But the Lans wore too many layers for his chest to be revealed.

Jiang cheng slightly puffed his cheeks which the Lan bit and soon licked down to his neck where he sucked on. Jiang cheng let out a short breath causing him to moan a little.
Lan xichen's warm tongue licked his skin as he sucked on that spot. He then lifted his head to see a red spot slowly turn purple. His tongue latched onto the pearl skin as he formed another purple mark all throughout his neck like white stars in the black sky.

Jiang cheng pushed his head away from his neck and joined their lips instead. He was completely leaning against the Lan who supported his body welcomingly.

The night was cold and windy making the lotuses tremble with the water. But that was not the reason why Jiang cheng trembled. He stood on his toes as they kissed against the door, rubbing their bodies together.

The Lan's cold fingers touched his exposed skin making him shiver in excitement.

Soon their lower body started to hurt.
Jiang cheng moaned against the Lan's ear as he received another bite.

Jiang cheng squeezed the other's shoulders when he felt Lan xichen take his nipple into his mouth. He unconsciously tried to push him away, but the Lan clasped their fingers together and pulled him closer make the Jiang arch his back.

Once he was finished with his chest, they locked their lips together again. Jiang cheng tried his best to stand but his legs shook weakly making him rub against the Lan's leg.

Xichen smiled in their kiss as he felt the other shudder with his touch. His hands wrapped around the small of his waist and pulled him up as the Jiang crossed his legs around his waist.

Jiang cheng was carried to the bed without breaking their kiss. When they broke the kiss, Xichen placed him on the bed and removed his robes leaving him in his undergarment which had a large indent.

Lan xichen was removing Jiang cheng's left socks when Jiang cheng extended his bare right leg which pushed against the Lan's hard chest.

Lan xichen took his feet into his tight grasp and put a knee on the bed, leaning down to kiss the other but this time it was short. Jiang cheng was still confused why the kiss did not last longer when his robes were roughly pulled apart. His loose inner shit was still on when his lower garments were pulled out.

Jiang cheng tried to cover his hard member with the shirt but his hands were pinned above his head as the Lan's tongue swiped across his leg and sucked onto to flesh.

Lan Xichen came lower to his thigh and made various marks, some red some purple. Jiang cheng pushed his other leg against the Lan's chest which was also captured. His back arched when he felt Xichen bite a bit too close to the danger zone.

Jiang cheng tried to speak but he choked on his own saliva when Xichen licked from his hole to the tip of his member.

Jiang cheng gasped loudly when his lower body was pulled up. He tried to push the other, but the Lan held his legs tightly as he licked his hole again before entering in.

Jiang cheng tried multiple times to say something but every time he tries, the Lan would do something to make him choke on his saliva or moan loudly. Jiang cheng felt his stomach churn as the Lan licked his insides. He felt his skin burn everywhere the Lan's cold fingers touched.

Lan xichen finally lifted his head and looked at Jiang cheng's messed up state. His hair was on the verge of falling down but the purple ribbon did its best to keep it together.

He leaned down and took the swollen lips into his delicate care, his fingers gently pulling on the ribbon which followed his fingers.

His hands roamed his body while Jiang cheng's hands pressed against his hard chest. His muscles flexed as he held the Jiang's face. His tongue slipped out as his pointer and middle fingers entered instead.

Jiang cheng licked around the cold fingers greedily, like he was trying to seduce the other. But Lan xichen was already on the verge of losing control. He inserted two fingers into his hole making Jiang cheng moan loudly.

Jiang cheng's moans became louder as the Lan started to move his fingers, trying to loosen him. Jiang cheng found it very uncomfortable but he couldn't come forth to tell the other to stop.

Lan xichen withdrew his fingers from the Jiang's mouth as he shot out a talisman to the door.

The Lan added another finger and he played with his nipples earning a loud moan.

Jiang cheng tightly held the Lan's arms as he whispers, "Hurts *hick* Xich-"

"Relax Wanyin, it'll feel good soon... I promise."

Jiang cheng tried his best but his legs which rested on the Lan's shoulders tried to block the entrance.

Jiang cheng was on the verge of cumming when the thick fingers were pulled out.

Lan xichen kissed the Jiang sweetly, trying to distract him as he slowly entered, trying his best to not hurt the other.

Jiang cheng's eyes brimmed with tears as his hole was stretched to the max to fit the Lan.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck, it hurts... Xichen i-"

He moaned loudly as the Lan went all the in. Jiang cheng's mind went blank while Xichen pressed sweet kisses all over his face, trying to distract the other.

Jiang cheng's mouth quivered, unable to form coherent sentences. His hands shook as they lowered to his abdomen, touching around the area where the large shaft reached. His fingers pressed above his skin, unable to believe it. He was utterly speechless on how he was able to take it in before.

The point of connection burned like blue fire. His trembling legs did no good by shaking, making his lower body slightly move, shifting the shaft which rested deep within him. Lan xichen whispered sweet and comforting words into his ear. nibbling on it to catch his attention when he blanked out.

The stayed still for a while. Lan xichen was in no hurry, he was even ready to stop at any time. He was not the type to force someone just for his own pleasures. He was about to ask Jiang cheng when the other abruptly kissed him shut.

"You can move... slowly."

Lan Xichen almost didn't catch it but when he did hear it, Jiang cheng felt him grow bigger. He gasped loudly, surprised by the sudden reaction.

Before he could say a word, Lan xichen slightly pulled out before slowly going in.

Jiang cheng felt his stomach turn as the Lan slowly sped up. He choked on his saliva when the Lan slammed into him, reaching the deepest parts.

Two bodies stuck together, as sweat dripped from one and fell on the sheets below. The lotus pods rippled down for the 4th time and rolled down the pearl flesh which arched like a bridge.

The purple sheets crumbled and shifted roughly like deep waves near the shore. Black locks moved rhythmically, locking with the other stray strands.

The narrow waist had several bruises which was still changing color. Another moan echoed through the dark room as a fresh patch of seeds trickled down.

Jiang cheng felt himself being spread opened as the purple shaft rammed in mercilessly, unlike the sweet and gentle words near his ear.

"Xi-ch... ngh~"

"Wanyin, you look so beautiful I-" The Lan lowly grunted as he came inside the other for the second time.

They switched positions again as the shaft hardened once again. "You-you... how... I-"

His words were interrupted as a loud moan left his swollen lips.

Jiang cheng felt his stomach burn every time Lan xichen rammed straight into him. With him now sitting on the other, everything felt so much more extreme.

He felt himself come again with the Lan filling him deep inside.

"Just one last time please, Wanyin~"

The deep blue eyes lowered in contentment before mumbling out, "Just... once..." unable to refuse the innocent face which held him dearly.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

45.6K 2.1K 17
Wei Wuxian received a second chance to make amends. He must choose whether to follow the same route he took previously or a new one. Will this opport...
9.9K 541 9
Wei ying fell and died that's the end of it... but what happens if he gets transported to the past? Trying his best to please everyone leads him to...
131K 5.5K 15
Under Revision. Some parts will be changed.❌❌❌ What if Madame Yu and Jiang Fengmian didn't die at all? What if Jin Zixuan never died by Wen Ning's ha...
105K 5.4K 55
Sometimes life is way too unfair..... But, it always give second chance to a person in his life to make it up ,but it's all depends on the person if...