Fifty Shades of Connor [Girlx...

By Inori_Yuzuriha_

This is the story based on Fifty Shades of Grey. As the title suggests it'll be the gay version of the book... More

Fifty Shades of Connor
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Sequel
Book- 2 (Description)
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
QUESTION
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
SUGGESTION
Chapter 90

Chapter 89

2K 51 9
By Inori_Yuzuriha_

Kate's Pov

Adelyn and I took walks to the waterfall. She would go on and on about how Jane is nothing but a sadist, has always hurt me and she will never change. This is a lie. Jane used to a sadist, but with time she fell in love with me and changed. She has changed for good since the day we got married. Adelyn is just losing her mind. I look at the steam coming from the falling water.

"It's amazing isn't it? I love coming here to meditate and clear my mind. This place can help you too" Adelyn points to the side of the water. She takes her sandals off and puts her feet in the water. I did the same sitting next to her at small distance. She stares off into space for a second then looks at me.

Her cold lips press on mine roughly. I force myself to kiss back. Adelyn's tongue slides in my mouth, hungrily moving against mine. I pull away turning my face from her. She chuckles. I feel oddly dizzy.

"You never played hard to get before" She chuckles again kissing my neck. I don't need her touching me. I pull myself away from her but her strong hand grips on my arm. I look back into her eyes.

Her eyes shows no emotions at all. I feel a tremble go through my being. She starts to pull me back to her. I submit, willingly sitting back down.

The waterfall and everything about the area we are in becomes twenty times prettier than it was before. I am at a loss of words looking around this wonderful place.

"It's so beautiful here" Adelyn smiles still keeping her focus on me. Her forehead touches mine. Her lips tenderly touch mine. I kiss her back when she takes my face in her hands. We sat there until it got dark. It was nice to be out after so long. If I want, I could run from here but I know there's no way I'll reach the city, running. We're so far away from the city. I have to come up with another plan.

"Come love, it's time for dinner" She gets up and extends her hand. I shake my head no.

"I think I'll stay here till dinner is ready" Adelyn smiles and nods before she leaves me next to the water.

After dinner was over I was back in the queen sized bed. The new white silk sheets shimmer in the moonlight coming from the window. After a while Adelyn was in the room. She was wearing a black tank top and shorts. She smiles at me then takes a few more steps.

"You made excelling progress today. I think we can get a bit more done tonight" She grins mischievously. I gulp. Not again. I shake my head no. She chuckles.

"Why not?" She asks softly.

"I think we should just sleep tonight" Adelyn laughs pulling me into her embrace. I got out of her grip. She raises her eyebrow. She smiles shaking her head. I walk for the door but she shuts it and locks it. I gulp again. She begins to walk towards me as she backs me up into a corner. Her body presses into mine.

"The real reason" She whispers in my ear. My body shivers.

"I'm not interested in being your sex slave" Her smiles goes away. The stern look on her face makes me want to swallow back what I just said. She puts both her arms to my sides.

"Now why would you say that? I don't use you like she does! I love you for more than your body, unlike her! She only uses you. I will never use you!"

"You threatened me this morning! If I didn't do what you said, you would have hurt me! You have changed and so Jane. At least she changed for the better!"

After I said that Adelyn's fist punched right through the wood. I tremble looking into her angry eyes. Her breathing becomes hard. She slowly shakes her head no.

"I can't believe you! I have not changed! You are brainwashed! That is why I have to do this, for your own good!" She yelled at me.

"Adelyn, you're really getting on my nerves right now! Just leave me alone ok!" I yelled back.

"Fuck you Kate!" She angrily said and left the room. Then I heard the front door slam shut.

...............................

Next morning

I woke up to an empty bed, realizing Adelyn wasn't there. I opened my eyes blinking a few times, realizing she was inside the shower. Suddenly I heard a phone ringing. I followed the sound and noticed it was coming from the drawer. I should use this good opportunity, I have to call Jane and let her know where I am. I searched the drawers in the room and there lays her phone, I dialed Jane's number as fast as I could and hoping that she answers.

"Hello?" She said.

"J-jane" I was so happy to hear her voice that I kinda stuttered.

"Kate? is that you?" She asked in disbelieve.

"Yes, it's me I missed you so much" I said tearing.

"Oh my god.. baby, I missed you too. I thought you'll never talk to me again.. did you forgive me?" Jane said cracking at the end. She was crying.

"Baby stop crying and listen to me very carefully, I don't know where I am, you have to go to the police and track the address down. I'm stuck here. I'm kidnapped by Ade-" With that the phone went silent because Adelyn came out of nowhere, snatched the phone from my hand and ended up the call.

"A-adelyn"

"I fucking trusted you!!" She yelled and I started crying.

"Please Adelyn don't be mad. I-I'm sorry" I said but she shook her head. "I swear, it won't happen again-"

"Shut up!! Shut the fuck up! I don't want to hear it" She yelled.

She pushed me to lay on the bed as she grabbed a knife from the table and pointed at my face making me flinch and move my face to the other side crying with fear.

"Look at me" She demanded but I didn't move my head from the fear.

"I SAID LOOK AT ME!!" She yelled grabbing me by my hair and turning my head to face her.

I started to cry harder and she pulled my hair higher lifting my face with my hair higher from the bed until my face was inch away from her. I closed my eyes with fear. Her eyes were burning holes in my head.

"Open your eyes" She demanded and I obeyed her this time.

I opened them slowly and stared at her deep dark shade of blue eyes. She held the knife and put it on my cheek pushing it a little with it. I started shaking, I felt my heart drop.

"Mine! FUCKING MINE!!" She yelled as she pulled me by my hair to one side and attached my neck with her teeth making me scream in pain. I tried to push her away with my hands but she put the knife on my stomach with a slight pressure.

"Don't you dare fucking fight me" She threatened and I nodded slowly as she continued torturing me.

She started playing with the knife on my neck. Swinging it around and drawing lines.

"Why are you shaking, baby?" She asked while I laid there shaking.

"I asked you a question" She stated putting pressure with the knife on my neck making me shake more.

"You know what got us here?" She asked drawing a line from my neck to my heart.

"You got us here" She said and I whimpered as she put more pressure with the knife on my heart.

"Do you want to die?" She asked and I shook my head as my eyes started to get glossy.

"Don't cry" She demanded and I nodded my head.

"Kate my love, you really got some nerve" She said and slapped me across my face drawing tears. Her breathing became hard. She was definitely about to loose her cool with me now. Her hand clasped around my throat.

"I have tried my hardest with you. I have tried to let you love me by your own will, but.. I  have failed, I will give you one last chance. Tell me you love me and not Jane. You better do it or.."

"Or what?!" I growled at her "What can you possibly do to me now?! Get this through your thick skull I will never love you by my own will again! I love Jane!" Her eyes grew wide with anger. She slapped me harder.

"Then I will make you love me by force!" She yelled at me. I pushed her off me and ran for the door. I didn't get too far. She slammed my face into the cold floor. Her body pinned me down to the floor. My body was exhausted. I couldn't fight anymore. She picked me up and threw me back on the bed. I hurled myself to the other side, but she pulled me back to her. She grabbed a handful of my hair pulling my neck up to her lips. She swiftly got on top of me. I tried to push her up but her body weight had me pinned.

"When are you going to learn that you can't beat me, darling?" She said with her eyes filled with anger.

"Never!" I yelled back. She shreds my shirt off. In a fluent motion she rips off my bra and violently pinches my nipples. I scream out hoping that Jane would bust down the door and rescue me. Her hand goes down my pants then snatches them from my body. She claws at my panties taking them off easily. Her soft evil lips press against mine. Her vile tongue dived into my mouth. I couldn't push her away, she was too strong and I was too weak. 

Then she got off me and turned me around. She place kiss after kiss down my spine. Her hands spread my legs. Her fingers jabbed inside of me. I screamed out in pain again. I cried hoping that she would find the heart to stop this.

"Adelyn!" I yelled in pain. She chuckled and grabbed me by my dark brown hair again. She clutched that hand around my neck making it even harder to breathe. I screamed and cried out in burning pain. She went harder and faster inside of me.

"No! Adelyn stop!" I yelled in pain but she only laughed. She pressed hard against one of my sensitive spots. I cry out screaming. Then she kissed my neck sucking on it forcing me to moan. Her body was pressed against me from behind. One of my legs on the floor the other holding me up. I was about to explode.

"Now all of this can stop if you just say three words to me! Say them or I'll keep going" My body was trembling as I felt an unworldly orgasm build up

"Ahh... Please... ADELYN..!" I yelled out in agony. I was cumming I couldn't hold it in. My head threw back on her shoulder. My high pitched scream was followed by a waterfall of my juices. Adelyn moaned as I tightened around her fingers. She still wouldn't stop. She kept drilling hitting my spots over and over. I cummed even harder. The pain and agony was torturing me. I couldn't take it anymore. I had to make her stop before I passed out. She hit that spot again making me cum harder.

"FUCKK OKAY!!! I LOVE YOU!" I screamed out. Her fingers slowed down. I whimpered and cried. She turned me around to face her. My legs gave in. She laid me down gently on the bed. I couldn't catch my breath.

"What was that, baby?" She whispered in my ear. My vision was going dark. I gathered up my breath and stuttered the words out again. She smiled. The last thing I heard was her voice "I love you too baby" I blackout wrapped in her arms.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

166K 8.7K 88
(#1- best story ever) November 2021 Order of Series- book 1- Loathing Logan Book 2- Still In Love With You Book 3- Loving Your Imperfections ...
462K 10.9K 30
I was fresh out of high school when I met him. He was everything a girl could ever dream of; tall and handsome but mysterious which made him even mor...
105K 3.2K 26
There's no secret that Justine hates gays. It doesn't matter what kind you are, she hates you. She always has and she thought that she always would...
25.3K 441 29
I read Fifty Shades of Grey twice the past month, and I just REALLY LOVE the book, so I kind of made a story around it, but it doesn't have everythin...