A North Carolina Autumn

By NerdingAlong

Book 3 of That North Carolina Summer. What seemed like an exciting, love filled future for Aspen and Rylie is... More

Sudden Uncertainty
Holding on to Hope
What Could Have Been
Back to Charlotte
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter Eight
Memories
Hot Coffee
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Back in Your Arms
Chapter 16
What Will Be
Chapter 18
The Cabin
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Forever Yours
Bridging the Gap
Chapter 27
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty-Two
Chapter Thirty-Three
Chapter Thirty-Four
Chapter Thirty-Five
Chapter Thirty-Six
Chapter Thirty-Seven
Chapter Thirty-Eight
Chapter Thirty-Nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty-One
Chapter Forty-Two
Chapter Forty-Three
Chapter Forty-Four
Chapter Forty-Five
Chapter Forty-Six
Chapter Forty-Seven
Chapter Forty-Eight
Chapter Forty-Nine
Chapter Fifty
Chapter Fifty-One
Chapter Fifty-Two
Chapter Fifty-Three
Chapter Fifty-Four
Chapter Fifty-Five
Chapter Fifty-Six
Chapter Fifty-Seven
Chapter Fifty-Eight
Chapter Fifty-Nine
Chapter Sixty
Chapter Sixty-One
Chapter Sixty-Three
Chapter Sixty-Four
Chapter Sixty-Five
Chapter Sixty-Six
Chapter Sixty-Seven
Chapter Sixty-Eight
Chapter Sixty-Nine
Chapter Seventy
Chapter Seventy-One
Chapter Seventy-Two
Chapter Seventy-Three
Chapter Seventy-Four

Chapter Sixty - Two

495 18 19
By NerdingAlong

7.21.2023

"Fuck..." I breathe as Rylie emerges from the bathroom. "You look... fuck."

She blushes, shyly glancing down at her deliciously revealing outfit. "Does it look okay?"

"You look perfect. Come here." I say softly, standing as Rylie steps towards me. "It's not fair how unbelievably beautiful you are."

"Only for you." Rylie whispers, her eyes finding mine. She gently cups my cheek before pressing her lips to mine, and I shiver as her hands slip beneath my sweater. "I can't be the only one half naked here." She smirks, tugging at the fabric covering my body.

"I will happily be half naked with you. Or all the way naked." I giggle, helping her pull the sweater over my head.

Rylie pulls me down the hallway towards the bedroom, kissing me the entire way. After removing my shorts, she pushes me down onto the bed, bringing a blush to my cheeks as she studies me. Suddenly shy in only my grey lace bra and panties, I grab a pillow and hug it to my chest.

Rylie frowns. "Uh-uh. I want to look at you, and that pillow is preventing me from doing so."

"I know." I giggle, scooting back towards the headboard as Rylie nears me.

"Aspen."

"Rylie."

"God, you're fucking adorable." Rylie finally laughs, kneeling on the bed only inches in front of me.

"It shouldn't be so easy for you to make me blush." I grumble, trying to sound mad.

"Oh, but I love how easy it is." Rylie purrs, bringing her hand to my collarbone. "It's one of my favorite things, watching the hint of red begin in your cheeks, only to drop to your chest.." She pauses, trailing her finger lower before pressing her palm to my chest, just over my heart. "Your beautiful flushed skin allows me to see the effect I have on you. The speed of your heartbeat allows me to feel it. And your eyes," She stops again, bringing her hand up to cup my cheek. "Your eyes tell me just how much you enjoy the way I make you feel."

I swallow hard, struggling to maintain my composure. "I do really, really enjoy it."

"Good." Rylie says before pressing her lips back to mine. The kiss is deep, and I nearly melt as her hands move expertly over my body. She pushes me back onto the pillows, dragging one hand up my thigh while gently biting my bottom lip.

I sigh as her hand moves to my stomach before trailing slowly up to cup my breast. "God, Aspen..." Rylie whispers, spreading kisses across my collarbone. "I can't get enough of your body."

My insides are on fire, I'm sure of it. Rylie's words, her heated looks, her touch, all of it only turns me on more. "It's all yours." I finally whisper, my voice soft.

"I know," Rylie murmurs, reaching behind me to unclasp my bra. "You're all mine. I want to make you feel good."

"You always do." I reply as I run my hand down her toned, lace covered stomach. "You're the only one that can make my body feel so fucking good."

"Fuck, Aspen." Rylie groans. "Say that again, baby." She slips her hand between my legs, her fingers slowly rubbing against the fabric of my panties. Even with the fabric between her fingers and my sweet spot, I still gasp at the contact.

It takes me a full 30 seconds to form the words Rylie wants, and when I do, my voice is almost desperate, giving away the pleasure I'm already feeling. "You make me feel so fucking good, Ry."

Rylie's eyes flash with a deep love and heated desire. "Good girl." She praises me before finally removing the fabric barrier that had been preventing the skin on skin contact I desperately crave. Her lips press against the soft skin of my neck, leaving shivers in their wake as she moves lower and lower. "You're already so wet for me." Rylie murmurs, meeting my gaze.

"Only for you." I respond, my chest rising and falling quickly.

"Good." Rylie smiles, rewarding me by moving her fingers faster against my swollen center.

"Right there," I gasp, unable to stop my hips from moving against her hand. "Please don't stop."

As I near my climax, Rylie keeps her gaze on mine, her eyes encouraging me. I quickly slip my hand between her legs, wanting her to come with me. She moans at the contact, her movements faltering as I touch her.

"I want you to feel good, too." I whisper, watching as her eyes flutter closed.

Rylie gasps as I slip a finger inside, her eyes meeting mine once more. "I'm already close."

"That's my girl." I murmur, struggling to keep my focus. She adds more pressure, bringing me dangerously close to the edge. "Come with me, okay?"

Rylie nods, not breaking eye contact. "I love you, Aspen."

"Fuck," I moan, her words sending a wave of pleasure through me. "I love you, Ry." Her body tenses against mine as she climaxes, and I struggle to keep my movements steady as my own orgasm pulses through me.

Rylie drops to the bed beside me as we come back down, and I smile as she slips an arm around me before resting her head on my chest. "Saying 'I love you' during sex might be my all time favorite thing." I confess softly.

"Mine too. I don't know what it is... it just intensifies everything." Rylie agrees, tilting her head up to smile at me.

"Exactly." I return her smile and softly brush a lock of hair behind her ear before kissing her forehead. "Thank you for tonight."

"Which part?" Rylie teases.

"All of it. This was the best Christmas I've ever had. The sex was the best way to end it." I grin.

"Most definitely. We should start ending every day like this."

"And start every day like this." I add, making Rylie laugh.

"You will get no complaints from me!" She grins. "Maybe we should practice some more to make sure we get it right for tomorrow morning.

I giggle and push Rylie down onto the bed, straddling her. "I think that's a great idea.

~~~~~~~~~~

I wake in the morning to the smell of grits and sausage. Rylie appears in the doorway a moment later, a smile on her lips and a tray of food in her hands.

"Ry..." I whisper, suddenly emotional. "You made breakfast?"

"Mmhm!" Rylie grins, carefully setting the tray on the bed. "I was thinking we could watch a Christmas movie while we eat, since it's snowing and still feels like Christmas."

I don't deserve her. Suddenly, my eyes begin stinging, filling with tears that I'm unable to blink back.

"Aspen, baby," Worry fills Rylie's eyes, and she quickly climbs onto the bed, pulling me into her arms. The comfort of her arms combined with her sweet smell only brings more tears. "What's wrong?"

"I don't know..." I whisper, ducking my head as a sob breaks through.

"Did I do something wrong?" Rylie's voice is small, her genuine fear and worry breaking my heart.

"No, Rylie. I'm so sorry I made you think that for even a second."" I cry, meeting her eyes for a moment.

"Please don't apologize, Aspen." Rylie whispers, tightening her hold on me. "Did you have a bad dream?"

Her words suddenly bring it all back, everything that I had forgotten when I woke up. It had been a bad dream. One of the worst.

"Do you want to tell me about it?" Rylie asks gently.

A part of me does want to tell her, but the rest doesn't. "I'm scared that talking about it will somehow make it real. I know it can't be real, because he's dead but..."

"Gabe?" Rylie asks, and I nod. "Did he hurt you in the dream?"

"Kind of..." I trail off, avoiding her eyes.

"Did he hurt you by hurting me?"

"He did." I finally whisper after a long moment.

"I'm so sorry, Aspen. I hate that he hurt you so badly while he was still alive, that he's still hurting you even though he's dead. Whatever happened in the dream, I promise it won't happen in real life." Rylie says, not pressing for details about the dream. "I'm not going anywhere."

Her last words bring the tightness back to my throat. "I just want to forget about him. He's dead, he shouldn't' be able to keep hurting me."

"I know, baby." Rylie whispers into my hair. "I wish I could help you forget everything about that cruel, insecure, disgusting, dirt covered, potato peeled asshat."

I'm so caught off guard by Rylie's word choice that I can't stop the laugh that bursts from my mouth, and quickly grab a tissue for the snot that almost follows. I can't seem to stop my sudden laughter but it feels so good to laugh that I don't care.

Rylie grins proudly. "You like my insults?"

"I love them," I giggle, managing to calm down. "Thank you, Rylie. I don't know how you always manage to take away my pain and make me feel better within minutes. Or how you're not sick of me and how much of a baby I am."

"I will never, ever get sick of you, okay?" Rylie says sternly, and I nod. "I will always do what I can to help you, because you deserve to be happy. For better or for worse, remember?" She gently takes my hands.

"For better or for worse." I confirm with a whisper before pressing my lips softly to hers.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

63.8K 3K 21
(Spoilers! Go to Landslide: Before. Do not read first.) In the wake of the traumatic events that shook Emery's world, she's left struggling. When e...
220K 9.8K 33
For the last four years. Nai'a Mahoe has been tormented by three bullies. Their latest attack landed the high school senior in the hospital with life...
420K 13.8K 102
A car accident started it all. Being pushed away Smart remarks And overall memory lost!! *Amari* How can she not, we are in love, the feelings, the...
18.2K 526 40
Heather Smith is a simple but gorgeous and a successful woman. She has things that most girls could ever ask for. Young, head-turner, smoking hot sex...