Chapter Fifty-Seven

6.6.2023

Smut warning:)

Rylie, being the sweet angel she is, offers to go pick up the puppies in the morning so I can sleep in a little bit longer. She returns within the hour, a box tucked under her arm as she quietly enters the bedroom.

"Merry Christmas." She grins, softly shutting the door behind her. I take a quick second to just look at her in the adorable Christmas sweater and jeans that fit just right, drawing my eyes to all the right places.

"Merry Christmas, my love." I smile, stretching as I sit up. "I'm sorry I didn't go with you."

"It's more than okay, baby. You were kind of out of it when I was talking to you." Rylie giggles.

I groan, covering my face with my hands. "I swear I thought I was more awake at the time, but I don't remember much of what you said so there's a good chance I was sleep talking."

"I figured," Rylie laughs, setting the box down at the end of the bed. "But it really is okay. I know I wore you out last night." She smirks.

"I'm not even going to try denying that. You knew what you were doing with your hands and tongue, I'll say that much."

"Mmm.." Rylie leans down to kiss me. "And you made sure that I knew how much you enjoyed it." Her words bring a blush to my cheeks.

"That's something that will never change. Even if there are times where we need to be quiet."

"Don't get me started on that." Rylie groans, dropping onto the bed beside me. I take the opportunity to snuggle up against her. "It was insanely hot watching you come undone beneath me, your moans muffled against my hand."

"Fuck, Ry..." I murmur, the familiar feeling growing between my legs. "You're making me feel things we don't have time for."

"I can be quick..." Rylie whispers into my ear, her hand trailing slowly down my stomach towards the waistband of my sweats.

"Fuck," I say again, gasping as her fingers graze my bare stomach. I place one hand over hers and guide it the rest of the way down, moaning as her fingers meet my already swollen center.

"You're already so wet..." Rylie says in a low voice.

"I think that's becoming a permanent reaction my body has to you." I admit, struggling to keep my voice steady. "It constantly craves you."

"Good." Rylie smirks, moving her fingers slowly. "Because that's exactly how you make me feel."

I bit my lip as she moves, fighting the moans that threaten to escape. As she adds slightly more pressure, I can't stop the small whimper from slipping out.

"That's my girl." Rylie purrs in my ear, her words building the pressure. "You're close, aren't you?"

All I can do is nod, my breathing coming quickly.

"Good. I want you to come for me, baby."

"Okay," I gasp, struggling to speak past the building pleasure. It doesn't take long for me to reach my climax, and Rylie whispers words of encouragement as I come undone in her arms.

She smiles softly at me as I finish, gently brushing her thumb against my cheek. "You're perfect."

"Thank you," I blush, focusing on the love filling her eyes. "For this, too." I add with a laugh, gesturing to my hand still on hers beneath my waistband.

"You don't need to thank me for that, Aspen." Rylie giggles. "I enjoy it just as much as you do."

"I'll thank you as much as I want." I tease. "You deserve it with how good you make me feel."

A North Carolina Autumnजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें