The Ghost of You

De fh_criedthewolf

Samanun is a ghost trapped in her mansion from 20 years ago. Everything changed when she met the new owner of... Mais

Chapter 1 - The Mansion, The Owner And The Lost Love
Chapter 2 - I'll Die Once Again
Chapter 3 - Life And Death
Chapter 4 - The Book
Chapter 5 - The Line Between Life And Death
Chapter 6 - Time With You
Chapter 7 - Empty Space
Chapter 8 - First (Part 1)
Chapter 8 - First (Part 2) 🔞
Chapter 9 - Photograph
Chapter 10 - Pillow Talk
Chapter 11 - What If? (Part 2) 🔞
AUTHOR'S WORDS
Chapter 12 - Home
Chapter 13 - One Last Time 🔞
Chapter 14 - P. S. I Love You
Chapter 15 - The Ghost Of You
Chapter 16 - Past, Present, Future (Epilogue)
Story Breakdown (BTS, Fun Facts Etc.)
ANNOUNCEMENT !
The Ghost Of You : Continuum
Chapter 1 - The Red String Of Fate
Chapter 2 - Quantum Entanglement
Chapter 3 - The Eyes Chico, They Never Lie
Chapter 4 - The Theory Of Colours
AUTHOR'S NOTE 🐰🧚🏻‍♀️
Chapter 5 - Enamored
Chapter 6 - Down The Memory Lane
Chapter 7 - Dear Diary
Chapter 8 - The Moon Is Beautiful Isn't It?
Chapter 9 - I Wanna Be Yours
Chapter 10 - I Wasn't Yours To Begin With
Chapter 11 - Apocalypse
Chapter 12 - Post Apocalyptic 🔞
Chapter 13 - Between A Rock And A Hard Place
Chapter 14 - In Sickness And In Health
Chapter 15 - Make A Wish
Chapter 16 - Mistletoe (A Christmas Special)
Chapter 17 - Butterflies And Fireworks (A New Year Special)
Chapter 18 - A Little Piece Of Heaven 🔞
AUTHOR'S NOTE 🎂🎉
Chapter 19 - Heartbeats, Stars And... (A Valentine's Day Special 🌹🤍🏹)
Chapter 20 - Nightmares
Chapter 21 - Sweet Dreams 🔞
Chapter 22 - Kiss Me, Heal Me
Chapter 23 - Blood, Sweat and Tears
Chapter 24 - Every Rose Has Its Thorn
Chapter 25 - Under The Rose
Chapter 26 - Not A Bed Of Roses
Chapter 27 - Kiss And Make Up
Chapter 28 - The Heart Wants What It Wants 🔞
Chapter 29 - She Comes Undone 🔞
AUTHOR'S HEARTFELT NOTE ❤️‍🩹🤍📝
Chapter 30 - Love Is In The Air
Chapter 31 - Ungodly Hour
Chapter 32 - Golden Hour
Chapter 33 - Burning Desires 🔞

Chapter 11 - What If? (Part 1)

1.8K 122 9
De fh_criedthewolf

"Sam, wear something nice tonight okay? I'll pick you up at 8pm."

"Huh?? For what??"

"It's a secret.", Mon winked.

"Okay..? What do you mean something nice? Something sexy? Something hot? Cute? I don't know what's the occasion. What am I supposed to wear??"

"Hmm.. Just go for something that you think I'll like hehe"

"Will you just tell me what is it about tonight?"

"Nopeeee.. Gotta go baby! Bye~~"

"What the - Mon!"

The petite woman left in a hurry avoiding to answer more questions but stop for a while at the door.

"Oh, and Sam? Promise me you will not go outside or even look outside today? Especially the garden and backyard."

"That was seriously weird Mon. If I'm not suspicious before, I am now."

Sam replied crossing her arms.

"Pleaseeee??"

Her puppy dog eyes are begging for Sam to agreed.

"You are so weird but too cute to resist. Fine~"

"Yes! Gotta go now! I love you~"

Mon left the mansion leaving Sam hanging with lots of questions.

______________________________________

"Sam is gonna lose her breath seeing me in this."

Mon took a mirror selfie in front of the bathroom mirror in her office to commemorate her outfit that's probably going to kill Sam for the second time.

The engine of her pink porsche roars in front of the mansion. Mon turns the ignition off as she steps out from her driver's seat wearing heels, with a revealing white short dress that hugs her body showing her curves and lots of skin.

"Sam? Are you ready?"

She looks for her girlfriend once she entered the mansion. She turns her head to the sound of heels clacking on the staircase.

"Does this define something that you'll like?"

Sam slowly struts in front of Mon seductively. She was wearing a black dress with a small slit in between her breasts and her ribcage with a long straight hair. They're playing the same game tonight and both are competitive.

"Ahem- y-yes."

"Cat got your tongue?"

Sam was eyeing Mon up and down like she's her prey looking at the revealing dress of her girlfriend. Something stirs in her stomach and surprisingly somewhere below there too but she keeps a straight face.

"You didn't peek outside right Sam?"

"Of course not! Don't you trust me?"

Sam was pouting, mischievously running her fingers through Mon's arm leaving trail of electricity to the touch.

"I trust you, I'm just making sure babe."

Mon steps forward to kiss her girlfriend on the lips. It was playful with a hint of lust from each of them.

"Serious talk, where are you taking me? You know I can't leave the property right?"

"You'll know soon, come on."

Mon took Sam's hand and leads her to the car on the passenger seat. She opens the door like a gentlewoman she is. Sam is still questioning her action but decided to go along with it. Mon revs her engine and started to step on the pedal slowly.

"I'm taking you to dinner."

"Hahahah yeah...right.."

Mon turns her head to Sam looking seriously.

"W-wait, you're serious?"

"Of courseee I am."

Sam keeps silence for a while as she noticed that Mon was driving in a slow speed, the car only drives inside the property going in a circle. Mon drives a few more rounds and finally, changes her course leading near to the garden.

"I'm still so confused with you Mon."

"We're here! Wait, I'll get the door for you."

Sam gets out of the car and linking her arm to Mon's. They both walked into the garden and that's when Sam see what's in front of her.

"No fucking way."

Small lights illuminates their walkway as it leads to a romantic dinner setup under the tree.

"Cat got your tongue? Haha"

"You weren't kidding! Ahh... I GET IT NOW! You're taking me on a date! And you wanted me to get the whole experience of going out on a date, that's why you still drove me in your car. Is that right??"

Sam finally connect the dots.

"Do you like it Sam?"

Mon's heart is fulled as she saw how excited her girlfriend is right now.

"I'll be crazy if I didn't. I love it!"

"And I love you."

Mon gave a peck to Sam's lips.

It's been three weeks since they were officially together. But Mon never heard Sam say it back. She don't want to rush her, and honestly she didn't mind that Sam is taking her time to say it back because when she's finally ready to say it, it will be worth it. Even without Sam saying "I love you" she knows that Sam loves her with all she got. Her actions speaks louder than words.

They were enjoying the romantic dinner with the breeze of wind and the smell of the roses. For the first time in Sam's 20 years of death, she felt normal. Having a normal date with her romantic girlfriend, laughing under the sky.

"Baby, here take some pictures of us with my camera. I want it to last forever."

Sam hands out her camera to Mon.

"You're so bad at taking pictures. They're blurry hahaha"

"No.. That's what we called aesthetic."

"Yeah right. Just said that you have a shaky hand."

"It's not the end of our date yet."

"You planned something else?"

"Finished your dinner first, I'm taking you somewhere else."

They went back to the car, and again, Mon started the engine and press on the pedal. This time she opened the hood of her convertible letting the wind blows their hair in the night.

After a few minutes of driving around the property, Mon navigates her car to the backyard. She parked the car in front of a big white screen.

"Mon? Is this your idea of a drive-in cinema??"

"Yes! I'm glad that you get the idea."

"I used to do this during my high school years. Sneaking out of the house in my friend's car just to watch some movies."

"I figured that you'll love this. The difference is, you're watching with your girlfriend now. Come, let's get cozy at the backseat."

They adjusted the front seat closer to the front to give more rooms at the back. Mon opened the boot of her car to get a blanket, a few pillows, popcorn and some cold drinks.

"You really are prepared for everything.", Sam chuckled.

They set up the backseat for a few minutes and gets cozy covering their laps under the blanket.

"What are we watching Mon?"

"I hope you don't mind that I already chose the movie. It's P.S. I Love You."

"What is it about?"

"It's a romantic comedy. Her late husband died of illness. Knowing that her wife will grief a lot, he left her a few letters after his death to ease the pain of losing him, and helping her moving forward."

"That doesn't sounds like a comedy at all. Isn't that sad??"

"Hahaha you'll see later in the movie. I promise it's good."

They watched the movie until the end and Mon noticed that Sam was slightly sobbing to tears.

"Sam?? Are you crying??"

"I told you it doesn't sound like a comedy! If it was, why am I crying??"

"Oh my godd hahahahaha I'm sorry~ but it's good right??"

Sam wiped her tears.

"Yes it is. I like it. But don't you think the story is kinda like ours? I mean, in a way of course. It's like she's still seeing a part of her husband through the letter, then she's trying to move on, and she finds someone else. I don't know but it does seems like us a bit."

"Now that you say it, I do see it. I hope you didn't get the wrong meaning? I just wanted to enjoy the movie with you."

"What? No.. No no no I'm fine sweetheart. Don't worry. I really love it and I'm glad you shared the movie with me."

They both melted in each other embraces, then Mon can feel that Sam is staring at her. Mon turned her face to Sam.

"What is it? Seems like you have something in your mind."

"Have you ever thought of us having a normal life? Like all the what ifs? What if I am a human like you? What if we can go out in the world and experience lots of things together? What if I can tell the whole world that you're mine?"

"Seems like you've thought about it before Sam."

"I did.. And have you?"

"Every second Sam. I want to do all the things with you. I want to shout at the top of my lungs that you're mine too. Wait, I can do that now."

"Wh-what?"

Mon stands up in the back of her car and shouted..

"SAMANUN ANANTRAKUL IS MINEEEE~~!"

"Mon! Shhhh! People will think you're crazy! Hahahahahah stop it!"

"I don't think anyone will hear me but if they did, let them be I don't care."

"Ohh really?? Then I guess you won't mind if they hear you screaming my name tonight.", Sam teased.

"Fuck.. You have other plans for me Sam?"

"We'll see.. If I'm in the mood."

"You're such a teased Sam."

"I want to take you to the beach. Remember the dance that you wanted? We'll have it there. What else do you want to do?"

"Sharkdiving."

"What the hell is that??"

"You swim. With sharks.", Mon replied with giggles.

"Why would you do that??"

"It's fun! And adventurous! And I want you to do it with me."

Sam sighed but let out a cute smile.

"Whatever you want. If you want sharkdiving, sharkdiving it is."

"I know you will never say no to me hehe I'll show you this new modern world Sam. There's so many things you can try and learn. And then if you're tired of it, I'll take you to the tulips field in Netherlands."

"How did you know I love tulips?"

"I had my ways.", Mon winked.

"I'll drive you anywhere you want Mon, I'll buy you everything, just like how you always spoiled me, I will spoiled you."

"I want a dog."

"I'll get you a dog."

"I want ten dogs!"

"Isn't that too many?"

Mon pouted her lips, playfully sulking.

"I'll get you ten dogs!"

Sam answered immediately after seeing the cute pout.

"It'll be fun to see the chaotic scene of our ten dogs running with our little Sam and Mon.", Said the short haired woman.

"Little Sam and Mon?? Y-you want to have kids with me??"

"I want to have everything with you Sam."

Seeing Sam stays silence, Mon breaks the silence.

"Do you want to have kids with me Sam?"

"I do."

"But..? There's always a but right?"

"I'm not good with kids. I think they hate me."

"That's what you're worried about? Hahaha it's okay Sam. There's always a room to learn. You know what? I believe that you will be a great parent."

"Really?? Thank you! Of course I will be a great parent because I have the best partner."

"If you're not ready to become a parent yet, it's fine too. Living with you is what I wanted the most."

"I'm gonna get you those ten dogs at least."

"Hahaha you better. What I mean is, I just want you Sam. If I can't have you, nothing else matters to me."

"You have me Mon. All of me."

Sam kisses the lips in front of her passionately leaving no room for Mon to breathe. She guides one of Mon's hand to her thigh, letting Mon caressing it. Mon's hand resting in between Sam's thigh. Sam broke the kiss to let them both breathe again.

They can see lust in each other's eyes. Mon continues to kiss the woman before her with her hand still resting in the middle of Sam's thigh. Realising Mon is not moving her hand to where she wanted the most, Sam guides her hand again slowly to the center.

Mon broke the kiss again and stares into Sam's darken eyes, her chest heaving up and down noticing a wet liquid directly spread on her fingers.

"Sam??"

Sam ignored the calling as she was high on lust.

"You're not wearing underwear."

Sam then straddles Mon's lap getting on top of her. She trailed hot kisses on the neck and whispered softly with hot breath into Mon's ear.

"On purpose."

To Be Continued..

______________________________________

A/N: I love it when they have a deep conversation like this 😭😭😭 but it seems like it's leading to something else 😏😳

Next chapter will contain some mature content. So get ready! But also.. Hmmm maybe some tissues for your tears??? Okayyy that's all! No spoilers!

Leave votes and comments what you think or what you want to happen okay??

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

7K 316 14
This is a story where Freen falls in love with her junior Becky. But things go wrong when Becky refuses her love and they end up separated... let's s...
515K 21.9K 138
The dark theory with FreenBecky.. must read. #FreenBecky #FANFIC Supporting Characters : [ Irin - Nam - Nop - Tan - Mich -Chen -Saint - Cherisa - Ni...
455K 26.4K 138
A 20 years old girl meet a 33 old woman, who's also a widower and had a 3 years old son. What happened if their fate crossed and becoming one only to...
9.4K 309 18
Meet Samanan Anantrakul, heir to the hotel empire, Sarocha Group, married for 5 years to her long time girlfriend Nita. Only problem she isn't in lov...