Till Death- The Salvatore Baby

By ShadowN15

"Who the hell do you think you are? You can't barge into my room threatening my boyfriend," Tori yelled at th... More

Prologue
Town of Misery
Cast a Spell
Take a bite
In Vain (Pt 1)
In Vain (Pt 2)
Rescue Mission
The Truth
The Truth pt 2
Isobel
Founder's day Chaos
Katherine
Twisted Carnival
The Vamp who cried wolf
The night of the concert
Skylar and the Swan Witch
Memories
Consequences Pt 1
Consequences Pt 2
Sacrifice Yourself
Masquerade and Suits
Wanna play charades?
Elijah
Rose and Wolves
Crying Wolf
Zdravei, Katerina!
Ugh, the 60s
The Sacrifice
The Deal
Part 2
Her Birthday
Hybrids
Chicago
Disturbing Behaviour
Turn. It. Off!
Just one day!
Ghost World

I'll Find a way

804 25 15
By ShadowN15

Hey guys! I love reading all your comments and frankly, it gives me the motivation to write more and update sooner. This chapter was one of my favorites to write. Let me know what you think. Part 1 of Till Death is coming to an end soon and I am so excited to see what your theories are and how you think Damon and Tori's relationship will be. Anyways on to the chapter........

*0*0*0*0*0*0*

Elena leaned against the wall as she looked at Elijah, she was holding the dagger. She knew that last night's fiasco proved one thing and that she and everyone had underestimated their enemy. Tori was the only one who was able to trick Klaus and she had a suspicion that the reason why Tori was able to do that was because of her friendship with Elijah.

Elena gasped in fear as Elijah woke up. She quickly rushed towards him grabbing his attention "Elijah!" Elena tried to make him focus, Elijah looked at the girl in shock "Katerina?" He asked confused.

"Elijah! It's me, it's Elena," Elena clarified making Elijah's eyes widen as he remembered the events that had transpired before his temporary death

"Oh, my God!" Elijah whispered as he closed his eyes before his body suddenly started spasming. Elena rushed holding Elijah up "I can't-I can't breathe! What's happening to me?" Elijah asked as he tried to breathe but kept choking. Elijah rushed to get out of the house but was too disorientated that he slammed into the doorway. Elena held Elijah up "I can't...I can't be in this house," Elijah informed the girl.

"You're not invited in," Elena told Elijah as realization hit her. She had the deed of the Salvatore mansion in her name

"Then get me out of here," Elijah told the girl. He pushed himself and rushed out of the house before slamming into a wall. Elena rushed after him. She looked around hoping that her boyfriend and Damon hadn't woken up because of the noise. She looked at Elijah who was at the entrance of the door of the Salvatore house, catching his breath. Elena knew Elijah was going to be pissed so she made sure she didn't invite him in. Elijah noticed Elena and rushed towards her only to be slammed by the invisible barrier. Calming his breath he looked at the girl, who looked like his past lover "What happened?" Elijah asked the girl only to be shushed by her. Elena moved her finger to her ear to indicate Damon and Stefan could hear them.

"I'll tell you. Not here. Can I trust you?" Elena whispered to the vampire

"Can I trust you?" Elijah whispered back

Elena nodded her head as she handed him the dagger which Elijah took. "This doesn't prove anything," Elijah whispered

"I know. You don't have to trust me but I know someone you trust. Here, take the keys and get the car. I'll get her," Elena told Elijah. Elijah rushed towards the car and waited for the doppelgänger to come out the door.

Elijah looked at his burnt, torn-up suit with disgust. This was his favorite suit. A quiet gasp interrupted him from his thoughts "Lijah!" Tori whispered. A smile graced both their faces. "Well isn't this a sight for sore eyes? It is good to see you, Tori," Elijah told the young witch as she ran and hugged him.

"We need to get out of here before Damon or Stefan find out what I did," Elena whispered interrupting the two reunited friends.

"I'm driving," Tori told Elijah and Elena as she got into the driver's seat while Elijah sat in the passager seat and Elna in the backseat. Tori quickly put her hood on her hoodie "Makeshift disguise," She told Elena who understood what she meant but Elijah looked confused. Tori quickly drove as fast as she could out of the Salvatore property. She knew Damon and Stefan were going to blow a fuse as soon as they realized what the two girls were doing.

*0*0*0*0*0*0*

Stefan woke up with a jerk as he heard the sound of a car swerve away. He looked around to see Elena missing from his room. Dread filled him as he looked for his girlfriend. Damon's girlfriend Andie was holding a cup of coffee he rushed towards her "Hey, Have you seen Elena?" He asked Stefan

"Uh, no," Andie replied just as Damon walked down with his hair wet indicating he had just gotten out of the shower.

"Hi, sweetie. Oh, my coffee," Damon said as he kissed her making Stefan scrunch up his nose.

"Hey, where's Elena?"Stefan asked Damon

"I don't know, Stefan. It's your girlfriend. Mine's right here," Damon said as he looked at Andie. Stefan rolled his eyes as he checked around.

"Oh, and how's the shoulder? Got time for a bite? I'm so hungry," Damon told his girlfriend

"Oh, it's really messy. Can you just use a blood bag today?" Andie asked the vampire who pouted. Stefan ignored the couple as he called Elena hoping her phone ringing would tell him, where she was if she was in the house.

"What are you doing? She's not a wind-up toy," Stefan told Damon but Andie looked at him with an annoyed look "It's really none of your business, is it, Stefan?" She asked making Damon smirk

"Well, your daughter/ my niece is upstairs, Damon. Just a reminder." Stefan told his brother who frowned. Andie quickly kissed her boyfriend goodbye while Stefan ran to check if Elena was in Tori's room.

Stefan knocked on his niece's door before opening it to see a messy empty bed. Fear built up as he realized his niece and girlfriend were missing. He quickly rushed downstairs and looked around when he noticed the door to the basement was open. Damon noticed Stefan panicked expression and followed his brother. Both brothers rushed to where Elijah's body lay only to see it missing.

"No, she didn't," Damon said in disbelief

"That's not all. Tori is gone," Stefan told his brother who looked sick.

"Crap!" Damon said as he rushed to his daughter's room to see if what his brother said was true. He quickly dialed Tori's phone number but her phone was on the nightstand. Fear and anger gripped him as he realized he had no idea where his daughter was and had no way of contacting her.

*0*0*0*0*0*0*

Tori parked Damon's car on the side of the road, she had taken an isolated road, in case Damon and Stefan decided to search for them.

"So, where am I driving to?" Tori asked the vampire as she looked inside the glove compartment for sunglasses. She tucked her hair inside her hoodie and wore her father's aviators. "So I don't get recognized," Tori clarified making Elijah nod.

"Drive to the Lockwood Mansion," Elijah replied

"Alrighty. I am not going to question it," Tori whispered out the last bit making Elijah hold back a smile.

"Here," Elena said as she handed a blood bag to Elijah, which he graciously accepted.

Tori drove in the direction of Tyler's house "You look better," Elena said as she noticed slight color appear on Elijah's face

"That's debatable," Tori mumbled out with a slight smile knowing Elijah heard her.

"Well, I would have made myself more presentable for you if I didn't have a dagger sticking out of me," Elijah told the witch who smiled

"Don't blame the dagger for your haircut, Lijah," Tori teased the vampire who laughed at her comment. Elena felt like she was third wheeling the conversation but Elijah turned to look at the doppelgänger "Speaking of daggers. Where did you get the dagger?" Elijah asked

"I'll tell you everything. But we have to work together, Elijah. I need your word," Elena told the vampire

"Your ability to make demands has long passed, Elena," Elijah told the girl

"No demands. I'm offering you my help. And in return, I want yours," Elena told Elijah

"And why should I even consider this?" Elijah asked

"The same reason that you haven't killed me. You need my help to kill Klaus. And I need you," Elena told Elijah. The vampire looked at Tori who was quietly listening to Elena.

Elena's phone began ringing, she looked at the caller ID to see it was Stefan

"Where are you? Are you okay? Is Tori with you?" Stefan asked Elena.

"Yes, I'm fine. T is with me. She is fine," Elena told her boyfriend

"Where's Elijah?" Stefan asked

"He is with us," Elena told the vampire

"Where? I'm on my way....we are on our way," Stefan said as Damon told him that he was coming with him

"No, Stefan, Elijah, and I need some time alone. Tori is with me.....," Elena said Damon snatched the phone from Stefan

"I don't care. You tell me where Tori is right now Elena. Give her the phone," Damon demanded

Elena handed the phone to Tori "Damon wants to talk to you,"

Tori parked the car on the side of the road before taking the phone from Elena. "Hey! Damon. How is your morning?" Tori asked

"This isn't funny, Tori," Damon told his daughter

"Oh, but it is. How does it feel being in the dark? Huh?" Tori teased

"Tori, I am serious. Where are you?" Damon asked

"Take a chill pill, don't stress, or else you will age faster. Also, I hope you don't mind me driving your car," Tori teased, she was enjoying taunting Damon. Tori could hear Damon curse in the background making her laugh.

"Tori, It's Stefan. Listen to me Elijah can't be trusted he'll use you and Elena to get to Klaus," Stefan told his niece "Don't do this alone,"

"I am not alone and I trust Elijah. He is a nobleman, Stefan. He lives by a code of honor. Besides, he knows I could kick his ass any day. As for Lena, she has given him the dagger. Don't worry Stefan I will protect her if anything goes wrong. I promise," Tori told her uncle

"You need to be careful Tori. Promise me you will stay safe," Stefan told his niece

"I promise, make sure that Damon doesn't do anything stupid. Bye," Tori told her uncle before hanging up the phone

"So, Lijah. Guess what. Klaus is here," Tori told the vampire as she handed Elijah Elena's phone.

"Klaus is here?" Elijah asked surprised

"He's taken over Alaric's body," Elena told the vampire

"Of course he has. One of his favorite tricks," Elijah said as he pinched his nose which Tori found odd. She turned her focus on the road as Elena spoke up "Well, what are his other tricks? What is he going to do next? You're the only one who knows him," she said.

"Yes, I do," Elijah stated as Tori parked the car at the Lockwoods. Tori got out of the car and stretched as Elijah and Elena got out of the car.

Elijah walked up to the front door of the Lockwood mansion

"Elijah, Elena! Tori! What are you doing here? What happened?" Carol asked as she took in Elijah's appearance.

"I've had a bit of an incident, Carol. I'm hoping you could help." Elijah told the woman

"Well, I'm on my way to a meeting, so I-," Carol began saying but Elijah started compelling her "It won't take but a minute of your time," he said as Carol smiled

"Of course. Anything you need," Carol said shocking Elena

"Thank you," Elijah told the woman as he and the two girls followed him inside the house.

"Well, first things first. I'm going to need a change of clothing," Elijah told the older woman

"Well, we can try one of my husband's suits. I haven't boxed them up yet," Carol told the vampire "Wonderful. I'll only be a few minutes," Elijah told the two girls as he followed Carol upstairs.

Elena sat on the couch while Tori went ino the Lockwood's kitchen to find something to eat. After the link breaking last night Tori felt a lot more energetic. The pain that she had for days had gone and it had brought her relief. Tori grabbed two apples, one for her and the other for Elena.

"Here, you should eat something," Tori told her friend

"Thanks," Elena told Tori taking the apple, while Tori bit into hers.

"T, I didn't get to thank you for saving Bonnie yesterday," Elena said as she looked at the girl she grew up with.

"I didn't do it for you," Tori stated

"T, I know our relationship has been really rocky lately and I know I am to be blamed for it. I was scared," Elena justified herself

"That doesn't make sense Lena. Bonnie is a witch, you are dating a vampire and stringing along his brother, yet you are scared of me? Tell me how that makes sense?" Tori asked

"It doesn't. I read about Swan Witches. The power you hold is scary. The book said you could lose control and accidentally kill everyone around you. I trust you Tori, but I can't trust your powers," Elena told Tori

"Lena my magic is a part of me. I never asked for this like how you never asked to be the doppelgänger. I don't blame you for falling in love with Stefan, nor do I blame you for putting all of us in danger. My sister died and turned into a vampire because of your involvement with Vampires but I don't and will never hold that against you. So, stop holding my magic against me and blaming it for our rocky relationship because frankly, whenever you were in trouble it was me and my magic who saved your ungrateful ass," Tori told Elena

"T, I am so sorry," Elena said with tears in her eyes.

*0*0*0*0*0*0*

Damon stood outside Alaric's apartment with Andie "I don't think this is a good idea," Andie told her boyfriend

"Investigative journalism....we're investigating," Damon told the woman as Andie knocked on the door "Alaric, are you home? Andie...Star, Jenna's friend," Andie called out

Katherine stood on the other side of the door, she tried to grab the doorknob but because of the compulsion, she wasn't able to open the door. She kept trying but eventually gave up and walked away from the door just as Andie and Damon open the door

"Thank God!" Katherine exclaimed

"Wow! You were right. She looks exactly like Elena," Andie said amazed

"Yep," Damon said disappointed as he tried to walk into the apartment only to be blocked by the invisible barrier

"Thought you might be dead," Damon commented

"Unfortunately not," Katherine said as she sat on the chair.

"I heard about Ria. Whatever said and done Damon. I am sorry about her death. Losing a child hurts," Katherine told the vampire

"Wow, you are sincere," Damon scoffed in disbelief

"What are you doing here?" Katherine asked

"We are here to rescue you," Andie told the vampire

"No, sweetie. We are here to see if she deserves to be rescued," Damon clarified

"Right," Andie said

"I figured you still might be kicking. Alaric-Klaus was blending way too easily. Figured he probably had some coaching. Especially him knowing about Tori," Damon told Katherine \

"That, you revealed not me. In fact, I kept it a secret for as long as I could. But then he compelled me. My issue is with Elena, not Ria. Honestly, out of all of you, Tori is the only one I like and maybe Stefan," Katherine commented making Damon clench his jaw.

Damon took a small vial out of his pocket

"Is that...?" Katherine asked

"Vervain? Your salvation," Damon said as he looked at the vial

"It's not going to undo anything," Katherine stated

"Ah..but, there's always a loophole. Did he tell you to stay in this apartment until he said it was okay to leave?" Damon asked

Katherine goes to speak but finds herself unable to answer his question

"You can't say. Did he tell you to do absolutely everything he says until the end of time?" Dmaon asked

"No," Katherine revealed

"There's your loophole. Drink this and it'll prevent any further compulsion," Damon said as Katherine tried to take the vial but finds herself unable to do so

"Give it to me," Katherine demanded

"Answer one question first. You double-crossed us with Isobel, why?" Damon asked

"I didn't think you could stand a chance against Klaus. Especially without Tori, so I was looking out for myself," Katherine revealed

"And where did that get you? Here." Damon said as he tossed the vial toward Katherine

"Be careful with that. If he finds out you have that, you're never getting out of here," Damon told the vampire as she drank the Vervain, coughing as it burnt her

"You owe me. And I will collect," Damon told Katherine before looking at Andie

"Come on," Damon told his girlfriend as he grabbed her waist and walked away

*0*0*0*0*0*0*

Elijah walked down the staircase in a fresh suit and his hair wet. He watched as Tori looked upset as she spoke to Elena, who had tears in her eyes.

"I hope I am not interrupting anything," Elijah said to the two girls

"No, not at all," Tori answered as Elena wiped her eyes.

"So I assume that the Martin witches are no longer with us," Elijah stated

"No. I'm sorry," Elena told the vampire

"And Katerina? She would have been released from my compulsion when I died,' Elijah stated

"Klaus took her. We think that she may be dead," Elena claimed but Tori snorted

"The bitch ain't dead," Tori said making Elijah and Elena look at the witch curiously

"Seriously, from what I understood yesterday, Klaus likes playing with his prey. Katherine escaped his clutches for a long time, now that he caught his prey I am going to assume he wants to drag her death, at least for a while," Tori stated making Elena look at her in shock while Elijah looked impressed

"You are right. A fast death isn't Klaus' style. Death would be too easy for her after what she did," Elijah revealed

"I don't understand. You say that you want Klaus dead, but you still made Katherine pay for betraying him," Elena stated confused

"I have my own reasons for wanting Katerina to pay. There was a time...I'd have done anything for Klaus," Elijah said making Tori look at him with curious eyes.

"I have a question for you Lijah, Who is Klaus to you?" Tori asked

"Why do you ask?" Elijah asked the witch

"You talk about Klaus like you have known him all your life. You love him and every time you talk about him there is a sense of disappointment and hurt. Meaning he is family to you. It could be your childhood friend or your sibling. I am guessing the latter," Tori told the vampire

Elijah looked at the young witch in surprise "You're right, Niklaus is my younger brother. Your observational skills are impressive, Tori." Elijah commented making Elena gasp at the revelation while Tori smirked at Elijah's comment.

"Wait what?!" Elena said in shock

"Klaus is Elijah's brother," Tori told Elena

"I heard that. I'm still processing," Elena said

"Yes, I'm a little behind on the times, but I believe the term you're searching for is "O.M.G."," Elijah said making Tori laugh "Oh god!" Tori said as she snorted making Elijah smile as he sipped his cup of tea.

"Okay, so, Klaus is your brother, are there any more family that we should be worried about?" Tori asked

"I have siblings as well but Klaus is the only problem you have," Elijah answered

"There's a whole family of Originals?" Elena asked

"My father was a wealthy landowner in a village in Eastern Europe. Our mother bore seven children," Elijah informed

"Woah, poor woman," Tori whispered

"So your parents were human?" Elena asked making Tori look at the girl with a puzzled expression. Of course they were human, every vampire was human once. Elijah shared the same thought as Tori but he was patient with the doppelgänger.

"Our whole family was. Our origin as vampires is a very long story, Elena. Just know...We're the oldest vampires in the world. We are the Original family, and from us, all vampires were created," Elijah told the girl

"So, basically your parents were the Adam and Eve of vampires," Tori stated making Elijah nod his head

"Right, but Klaus is your brother, why do you want him dead?" Elena asked hitting a nerve with Elijah. Elijah's face looked hurt for a second but Tori was able to catch the expression.

"You know, it's getting a little stuffy in here. Do you guys mind if we step out for a bit?" Tori asked in an attempt to ease Elijah

"I'm still feeling a tad...dead. Come," Elijah said as he held his hand out for Tori, which she accepted as they walked out of the house.

Elijah, Elena, and Tori walked outside the Lockwood garden. Elena had asked Elijah about how they could kill Klaus. Elijah removed his daylight ring and showed how the sun, while burned him wouldn't kill him.

"So as you've seen, nothing can kill an Original. Not Sun, not fire, not even a werewolf bite. Only the wood from one tree. A tree my family made sure burned," Elijah explained as he told the story of his family to the two girls.

"That's where the white ash for the dagger comes from," Elena stated

"Yes. The witches won't allow anything truly immortal to walk the earth. Every creature needs to have a weakness in order to maintain balance," Elijah said as he looked at Tori. Who looked deep in thought.

"Wait...So the Sun can't kill an Original. Why is Klaus so obsessed with breaking the Sun and Moon curse?" Tori asked Elijah

"Right. The curse of the sun and the moon. It's all so...biblical-sounding, don't you think?" Elijah stated making Tori's eyes widen and Elijah laugh at her expression

"Wait, what's so funny?" Elena asked confused

"Are you kidding me?" Tori said in disbelief as it clicked making Elijah smile as he saw Tori's expression

"I don't understand. So Klaus drew the Aztec sketches about the curse?" Elena asked

"Roman scrolls, African tribal etchings, and any other culture or continent we felt like planting in it," Elijah told the girls

"But why?" Elena stated

"The easiest way to discover the existence of a doppelgänger or to get your hands on some long, lost moonstone is to have every single member of two warring species on the lookout," Elijah stated

"So it's not Aztec at all?" Elena asked confused

"Lena what Elijah is saying is the curse of the sun and the moon curse isn't real. He and Klaus created a story," Tori told Elena, whose jaw-dropped

"What!" Elena yelled

"But, there is a curse, isn't there?" Tori asked

"Yes, The real one's much worse. It's a curse placed on Klaus," Elijah told the two girls

"What are you talking about?" Elena asked

"Klaus has been trying to break it for the last thousand years. And you are his only hope," Elijah said looking at Elena.

Before Tori could ask Elijah a question. Elena's phone started buzzing in Elijah's pocket.

"What is this curse?" Elena asked but the phone's buzzing annoyed Elijah

"Your phone will not stop its incessant buzzing. Answer it, please," Elijah said as he handed Elena her phone

"Stefan? Wait...what's wrong?" Elena asked as she answered the phone. Tori furrowed her eyebrows in worry as she saw the fear on Elena's face. "No. No, no, no, no. Okay, I'll be right there," Elena told her boyfriend

"What happened?" Tori asked Elena

"Klaus went after Jenna. I have to go to her," Elena told Tori

"What!" Tori said, her eyes widening

"I need to go check on her," Elena told Tori and Elijah

"I'm afraid that wasn't part of today's arrangement," Elijah told Elena

"Jenna is family, Elijah," Tori told the vampire

"We have to go. I'll be back. You have my word," Elena told the vampire

"That doesn't mean anything to me until you live up to it," Elijah told the girl

"Lena, you go. I'll stay besides, Klaus cannot know I am still alive. Listen, Jenna will be fine. Here," Tori said as she handed Damon's car keys to her

"Try not to scratch it," Tori told the girl making Elena smile

"Thank you," Elena said as she ran to the car before driving away leaving the teenage witch and vampire alone.

"So, Lijah, Question. Do you wear a suit when you sleep, like Barney?" Tori asked the vampire

"Barney?" Elijah asked confused

"From 'How I met your Mother'?" Tori clarified but Elijah's face gave her the answer "You haven't watched it, have you?" Tori said

"Well, unlike Barney, I prefer sleeping shirtless," Elijah commented making Tori blush

"Right...but seriously, do you even own a pair of jeans or a t-shirt or anything from the 'younger' generation?" Tori asked making Elijah laugh at her question as they entered the mansion.

"Well, I guess the closest thing I have worn that seems to be from the younger generation was the torn-up-burnt suit I wore a few minutes ago," Elijah said making Tori laugh as she held her chest like she was offended.

"How dare you sir!" Tori gasped making Elijah shake his head. Tori looked at Elijah's smile but noticed he was still pale and grey. "You look a little grey," Tori said as she noticed the usual color that Elijah had was not there. She knew that the single blood bag that Elena was not enough

"Well, I have been dead for almost two weeks. Don't worry I will feed tonight," Elijah reassured the girl

"Seriously....here," Tori said as she offered her wrist.

"I will not feed from you Tori," Elijah told the witch

"Lijah, you have been dead for two weeks, you are thirsty. So, drink up. I can always make more," Tori said but Elijah didn't make a move.

"Fine!" Tori said as she grabbed a switchblade from her boot and sliced her wrist. Tori held her wrist towards Elijah. Elijah watched in shock at how easily Tori was able to cut her wrist. If he was honest with himself, he knew he needed to feed as he was quite thirsty. Elijah held Tori's wrist gently before biting into her hand. Tori's blood was different from anything he had ever had, it was like the finest whiskey he ever tasted. Before he lost control, he stopped himself from drinking her blood. "Thank you," Elijah told Tori who nodded. Tori quickly healed herself and looked up at Elijah.

"You didn't even wince in pain," Elijah stated

"That's nothing. I have been through worse," Tori said making Elijah frown but he didn't pry because he could see the uneasiness that Tori had.

"Well, it seems I have missed a lot in the time I was dead," Elijah stated

"Well, if you consider Bonnie linking me with her and a hundred witches to channel our magic to kill Klaus, Klaus attacking us last night. Bonnie and I tricking Klaus into thinking we are dead, then yes, you missed a lot," Tori told Elijah

"I am surprised you're still standing," Elijah said

"I broke the link between Bonnie and me, well, Klaus did that for me," Tori told Elijah

"How?" Elijah asked he knew that if the link broke then Tori and Bonnie's magic will be dormant for a while

"I'm smart, it was difficult but I found a loophole. If the witch that linked the other witch dies, the link breaks. I just had to siphon the magic from Klaus' protection spell to make sure I lasted longer. His witch's magic kinda was my energy boost till I felt the link break, then it was easy to attack him. If he didn't inject me with whatever potion his stupid witch made I would have succeeded in killing him or at least ridding him from Alaric's body to his original one," Tori told Elijah who looked shocked at her revelation.

"Come on. I have to give you something," Tori told Elijah as she walked into the kitchen of the Lockwood mansion. Elijah followed the witch into the kitchen. Tori jumped on the counter, standing up as she reached the top shelf of a cabinet.

"What are you doing?" Elijah asked confused as he ensured Tori didn't fall.

"Tyler hides a secret stash of goodies somewhere around here," Tori said as she stood on her tiptoes trying to reach the back of the shelf

"You will fall Tori. Let me do it," Elijah told the girl as he rushed to support her.

"I won't fall. Ah ha.... Found it!" Tori exclaimed as she grabbed what she was looking for. Elijah looked up at the girl as she smiled holding an orange candy in her hand. Elijah offered his hand to help Tori down which she smiled and accepted.

"You risked your life for candy?" Elijah asked amused

"Yes, and I always will, especially for a Reeses peanut-butter cup. Here, try this before you end up dead again," Tori said as she placed one in Elijah's hand. Elijah looked at the girl who smiled at him eagerly waiting for him to take a bite, with an amused expression.

Tori watched as Elijah bit into the chocolate. His expression changed from an amused one to one that was shocked "I have to admit, you were right. I haven't lived my life. This is quite delightful!" Elijah said as he finished eating.

"I told you so," Tori said

"You seem really familiar with this house?" Elijah observed

"Yeah, Ty and I have or had a weird friendship. Until he and his stupid wolves attacked Care and I. Anyways, back to serious talk. What is the curse placed on Klaus?" Tori asked as she sat on the couch with Elijah sitting opposite her.

"My family was quite close, but Klaus and my father did not get on too well. When we became vampires, we discovered the truth. Klaus was not my father's son. My mother had been unfaithful many years before. This was her darkest secret. Klaus is from a different bloodline. Of course, when my father discovered this, he hunted down and killed my mother's lover and his entire family. Not realizing, of course, that he was igniting a war between species that rages until this day," Elijah told Tori

"A war between the species?" Tori asked

"The vampires...and the werewolves," Elijah said as Tori's jaw dropped.

"Shit! So it's possible?" Tori whispered

"What is?" Elijah asked

"Klaus' real father was from a werewolf bloodline meaning he is both, a werewolf and vampire, right?" Tori stated

"Yes. A hybrid -deadlier than any werewolf or vampire" Elijah said. Tori looked upset, Elijah observed

"What is the curse?" Tori asked trying to get Elijah to talk.

"Nature would not stand for such an imbalance of power. Therefore no the witches, the servants of nature, saw to it that my brother's werewolf side would become dormant. He wants to trigger that part of him that's a werewolf. If allowed, Klaus would sire his own bloodline. He'd build his own race. Endangering not just vampires, but everyone" Elijah told Tori.

"Wow!" Tori laughed in shock

"What?" Elijah asked

"It seems twisted but I understand why Klaus is desperate to break the curse. Forcefully being stripped away from something that is a part of you is probably one of the worst things that can happen to a person. I found out that I am part wolf and witch. I don't know if I trigger the curse or whether nature would allow me to remain a witch. Honestly, I kinda feel stupid that I didn't find out sooner because there were so many signs. I guess I didn't want it to be true. My wolf is a part of me like how my magic is a part of me. Having someone forcefully take either ability away from you is painful," Tori confessed, Elijah studied the girl's expression.

"I never asked to be a werewolf or the Swan witch, yet I am being punished by fate," Tori commented more to herself than Elijah

"What do you mean?" Elijah asked

"It seems stupid but I want to be a surgeon. I have been working towards that dream but now I know I can't. I thought I was an abomination being the Swan Witch but now I understand what the witches on the other side meant. I am a hybrid- a werewolf and witch- an abomination, that is why they were scared I would bring destruction to the world," Tori said as she put the pieces together.

"Your aspirations aren't stupid Tori. You are not an abomination. The world will assume and fear the unknown, they will judge the different but you need to remember that they do not define you. Your choices do. Klaus, my siblings, and I were made into vampires but our choices made us monsters. Don't be scared of your abilities, Tori; embrace them," Elijah told Tori who smiled at him.

"Okay, can I ask you a personal question? You don't have to answer if you don't, I'll understand." Tori said

"Ask me anything," Elijah told Tori

"You found a way to save the life of the doppelgänger? You cared about her, didn't you? Katherine?" Tori asked. Elijah looked at the girl before answering "It's a common mistake, I'm told. And it's one I won't make again," He said making Tori laugh

"Okay, I have one more personal question. Why did you not want Bonnie to link my powers with her? I understand that the pain is unbearable, I felt it yesterday even though Bonnie didn't use it entirely. Everyone thinks it's the perfect weapon against Klaus, including the Martin witches, but not you. Why?" Tori asked

"You are not a weapon Tori. While your abilities and your pain threshold may be high, you aren't invincible. I have gotten to know you the past month and a half and you are unlike any Swan witch I have ever met. You are pure, strong, smart, and beautiful. For the first time, the Swan witch's name is carried with elegance and grace. I know you would do anything in your power to save the people you love but darling you can't save anybody if you are dead," Elijah said as he moved to stand in front of Tori

"We don't really have a choice. Bonnie will have to channel me and the 100 witches in order to kill Klaus. There is no other way," Tori told Elijah as she looked up at him

"Let Bonnie channel the 100 witches—," Elijah said but Tori protested "It will kill Bonnie, I won't let that happen," Tori told Elijah

"Bonnie won't kill Klaus. I will. When Klaus' curse is lifted, he becomes vulnerable, at that moment I will be able to rip his heart out. I give you my word Bonnie will not die in an attempt to kill Klaus during the ritual," Elijah told Tori as he held her cheek. Tori stared at Elijah with sadness in her eyes "Klaus is your brother, Elijah. I do not know why you want to kill him and I am not saying he doesn't deserve to die but at the end of the day despite everything family puts you through somehow we forgive them. You might not always like him but deep down you will always love him. I won't hold it against you if you can't bring yourself to kill him. So, promise me one thing- make sure nobody I care about gets hurt. Please." Tori told Elijah. Elijah stared at Tori's face, in his entire existence he had never wanted to protect somebody the way he wanted to protect Tori. He didn't understand why in such a short time the girl in front of him had managed to capture his attention unlike any other.

*0*0*0*0*0*0*

Damon walked into his house to check on Tori. Stefan had told him that Elena was with Jenna but he decided to omit the fact Tori was alone with Elijah. Elena explained that Tori stayed back and that Elena had to go back as part of a deal. Elena had told Stefan that she didn't want Tori and Bonnie to get hurt trying to kill Klaus and Elijah knows Klaus well enough to know his weaknesses.

"Where are they?" Damon asked as he saw Stefan. "Elena is with Jenna," Stefan told his brother. Before Damon could barge into the Library Elena walked out of the room catching both brother's attention.

"Is she gonna be okay?" Stefan asked his girlfriend

"She's in shock. I tried to tell her as much as I could, but I barely scratched the surface," Elena explained

"I'm so sorry, Elena. I hate this," Stefan told his girlfriend hugging her.

"It's not your fault, Stefan. It's mine. Anyway...I have to go back to Elijah and T," Elena told Stefan

"Wait, what? Tori is not here?" Damon asked

"She volunteered to stay with Elijah while I came here to check on Jenna. Stefan, I promised him that I would return. I can't break that promise," Elena stated

"No, you aren't leaving and you will tell me where my daughter is Elena. How could you leave her alone?!" Damon yelled

"Tori volunteered to stay, Damon. Besides, she can handle herself," Elena told Damon as she attempted to walk out of the house but Damon stopped her.

"Get out of my way, Dam..." Elena yelled but Damon grabbed her arm "If you so much as try and take a step out of this house..." Damon started but Stefan pushed Damon away.

"Let her go," Stefan told his brother

"Are you kidding me? We just got her back," Damon scoffed

"You heard me. I said let her go. She needs to do this," Stefan told Damon allowing Elena to leave and drive away.

"That's twice today you've stood in my way. I wouldn't try a third," Damon said threateningly as he pushed passed his brother with Andie following him.

*0*0*0*0*0*0*

"What's your favorite instrument to play?" Tori asked Elijah as they sat in front of the grand piano.

"The violin and the piano," Elijah said as he played a tune on the piano. Tori watched as Elijah had his eyes closed as he played each note.

"That's beautiful," Tori whispered as Elijah finished the song

"What about you?" Elijah asked

"I love the piano, obviously but there is something so wonderful with drums. Percussion instruments in general. I find it chaotic and relaxing at the same time," Tori said as Elijah watched Tori with a smile.

Elena walked into the Lockwood mansion interrupting Tori and Elijah's conversation making Tori jump a little, startled. Elena knew that she had interrupted something but chose to ignore it.

"Welcome back," Elijah told Elena

"How's Jenna?" Tori asked Elena

"She's in shock, but she will be all right," Elena told Tori who sighed in relief

"Tell me. What is Klaus' curse?" Elena asked

Elijah begin explaining everything to Elena while Tori tuned their conversation off. The conversation between Elena and Elijah lasted for a while and the entire time Elijah noticed Tori was mentally in another place as he explained things to Elena.

Tori was brought out of her thoughts when Elena mentioned her name "Elijah, what you are saying is that I have to die for you to be able to kill Klaus. But, if Tori's power is also channeled won't it be easier to kill him?" Elena asked the vampire

"Yes, it would. However, would you be willing to let the repercussions affect your friends?" Elijah asked

"No, I don't want anyone hurt or killed. That is the only reason why I am complying with everything," Elena told Tori

"Good! There's one more thing that you should know, Elena. When Katherine was meant to be sacrificed I asked a witch to help her. She gave me an elixir that could save your life," Elijah told Elena

"Let's go back and plan tomorrow's attack," Elena told Elijah who nodded. Tori, Elena, and Elijah walked towards Damon's car but Elena caught Tori's arm stopping her "Jeremy cannot lose another person he loves. He won't survive this," Elena whispered to Tori to make sure Elijah didn't hear them.

"He won't Elena. I promise I will find a way to save your life," Tori told Elena.

*0*0*0*0*0*0*

"You don't have to be so mad at your brother. You know, he's worried about Elena, and Tor...," Andi began saying as Damon paced in the library

"Just go, please," Damon told his girlfriend

"I know you're worried about her too...," Andie told Damon but he turned to her and yelled at her to leave, he couldn't think about Elena going to Elijah and his daughter and Elijah.

Stefan watched the hurt expression on Andie's face as she exited the room.

"Tired of your little plaything already?" Stefan asked his brother who was drinking.

"Don't start with me, Stefan. She's just my distraction," Damon told his brother as he poured himself another drink

"She's a person. You're victimizing her," Stefan told his brother disgusted

"You should be thankful she's here. She keeps me from going for what I really want," Damon told Stefan

"You're right. Thank you for being in love with my girlfriend," Stefan said sarcastically

"And there it is," Damon scoffed

"There it is. You know, you can be in love with Elena all you want...If it means that you'll protect her. But I have the one thing that you never will,"

"Oh, yeah? What's that?" Damon asked Stefan challenging him.

"Her respect!" Damon punched Stefan throwing him toward the bookshelf, breaking it. Stefan grabbed a broken piece of wood and threw it at Damon stabbing his arm. Damon vamped towards Stefan ready to attack him but suddenly both brothers yelled out in pain as they felt a shooting pain in their head.

"Seriously!? I mean, sure fight like cats and dogs but do not destroy the books, capisce," Tori said before letting them go. Damon looked at his daughter, Elena and Elijah stand at the entrance of the library.

"Now you've invited him in?" Damon yelled in anger and disbelief

"Elijah and I have renewed the terms of our deal," Elena told Damon

"Really?" Damon asked sarcastically

"The two of you will come to no harm at my hands. I only ask for one thing in return," Elijah said as he fixed his sleeve button

"And What is that?" Damon asked

"An apology," Elijah stated

"A what?" Damon asked confused

"Told ya," Tori told the vampire and Elena.

"I'm sorry for the part that I played in your death. I was protecting Elena. I will always protect Elena," Stefan apologized ignoring his brother

"I understand," Elijah said as he briefly looked at Tori who looked at Damon.

"The sacrifice is going to happen, Damon. Bonnie will be able to kill Klaus without hurting herself and Elijah knows how to save my life. I told you I'd find another way. And I did,' Elena told Damon

"Is that true?" Damon asked

"It is," Elijah stated

"And you're trusting him?" Damon asked looking at Elena

"I am," Elena told Damon making him scoff "You can all go to hell," Damon said as he stormed out of the room

"He's angry with me right now. But he'll come around," Stefan told Elijah

"Uh, I am going to go check on him," Tori told the group as she walked out.

Tori saw the expression Damon had on his face, she knew Damon cared deeply for Elena but the expression she saw was love. She knew how it felt to lose someone you love and as much as everyone hurt her she couldn't bring herself to let someone she cared and loved go through that pain.

Tori was about to knock on Damon's bedroom but she overheard Damon speak to someone

"I thought I told you to leave," Damon said

"You didn't compel me. I want to be here. Just let me be here," the woman said to Damon

Tori was going to barge in when she heard Damon vamp towards the woman but stopped when she saw Damon "I'm upset, Andie. And you know what happens when I'm upset. You have to leave," he told the woman, who Tori now knew was called Andie.

"No. You need to know that somebody cares about you. I care about you, Damon," Andie told Damon. Before Damon could do anything to Andie Tori knocked on the door and barged into the room

"Hi! You must be Andie. I am Victoria or Tori. Do you mind if I speak to my father?" Tori asked making Damon look at her in shock. This was the first time Tori had referred to him being her father.

"Of course, sweetie. It was so nice finally meeting you. I would love to spend some time to get to know you,' Andie told Tori as she shook her hand

"Yeah, likewise. I'll see you around Andie," Tori told the woman. Once Andie shut the door and left Tori turned to Damon "She would make a wonderful stepmom. She's age-appropriate," Tori commented

"She's nobody to me. I enjoy her blood that's it," Damon commented

"If you want to lie at least do a better job at it," Tori said as she sat next to Damon. "I know you care about her, I saw it in your eyes. You definitely were a dick and you seemed like you didn't care about her but your eyes give you away," Tori told Damon

"Tori I am not in the mood to hear about your approval of my girlfriend," Damon told his daughter

"I want you to leave before I do something I might regret," Damon warned his daughter

"Oh please, no matter how much of a dick you are...the one thing I know is you won't harm me. You may put me in trouble, but you won't harm me. Even if you do I know how to fight back," Tori joked before looking at Damon "You need to stop pushing people who care about you away. Andie genuinely cares about you but you are fixated on Elena, knowing she doesn't care about you the way you care about her. Sometimes you can't help who you fall for, I know you are in love with Elena, anyone can see that, even a blind person but like it or not she is in the center of this ritual. We need Elijah to kill Klaus. I know you don't trust him but I need you to trust me. As long as I am alive no harm will come to the people I love, I will do everything to make sure Elena is safe but I need you to trust me. Please," Tori told Damon. Damon sat on his bed in silence. Tori knew Damon was hurt and scared. With a deep sigh, Tori got up to leave her father. She knew he needed time and space.

"What if you can't?" Damon asked his daughter making her stop in her tracks

"I will find a way," Tori told Damon.

*0*0*0*0*0*0*

Okay, How cute are Elijah and Tori? Ahh.....I love them. I can't wait to show you what I have planned for Tori, especially her love life.

Not edited

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6K 103 23
Have you ever heard the saying I love you so much it hurts? I always thought that it was just that, a saying, to emphasize how you feel for someone...
6.8K 157 16
~~ Hope smirked at Stefanie, "In that case, I guess you can say we're both...", she paused for a moment, searching for the right word, "Exceptional."...
5.6K 174 25
𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐒𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐬 𝐨𝐟 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝗔𝗱𝗿𝗶𝘀𝗵𝗮 𝗠𝗮𝘂𝗿𝘆𝗮-𝗡𝗮𝗻𝗱𝗮 and 𝗗𝗮𝗺𝗼𝗻 𝗦𝗮𝗹𝘃𝗮𝘁𝗼𝗿𝗲 were deep in love during the y...
84.4K 1.2K 67
*The Vampire Diaries ReVamped* What if Stefan and Damon Salvatore have a sister? Mystal Salvatore is back in Mystic Falls and she has a past that eve...