I Never Stopped Loving You |...

By EarylBlack

First loves don't always come true But when they do, they blow your mind and bend your will to go anywhere e... More

Author's Introduction
No one to share with
Sometimes you don't get to be with the one you want
Meet Cute??
Is this what a reunion looks like??
For Everything
Once you love someone, it never dies completely.
For Chemistry, Alcohol is the solution.
Do you want to stay with me??
Scars are wounds which went untreated.
You're such a hypocrite.
Over before it started?
Wouldn't miss it for the world.
That's what best friends are for.
The reason why.
Something about you.
You're mine.
Pea-brain
All over again.
Reunion pt. 2
The risk.
Come back to me.
For better or for worse.
Be honest with me.
Been there, done that.
EPILOGUE
The Next Book
Thank You for the support!!!!
Here's the Thank You Present!

The Morning After.

862 25 0
By EarylBlack

"We didn't use a condom. I'm sorry." Seungcheol whispered.

"Do you think you have an std?" Jeonghan whispered back.

"No."

"Then screw the condom. I'm clean too."

Seungcheol turned and fell back onto the bed so that Jeonghan could actually breathe.

Nobody said anything for several minutes as they were catching their breaths.

Suddenly Jeonghan shuddered and Seungcheol noticed goosebumps all over his body.

"You're cold. Wait let me clean us up and then you can have the blanket." Jeonghan nodded.

Seungcheol stood up moving towards the door but made a mistake of looking back.

He saw Jeonghan naked, head on pillow with his forearm covering his eyes. His lithe limbs and chest sweaty, asshole leaking, Seungcheol's semen running down his legs, nipples perked because he was cold, his dick limp on his stomach.

Seungcheol felt his dick harden.

Fuck me. What are you doing to me Yoon Jeonghan?? He won't be able to have another round, his stamina is trash. I told him working out increases the stamina but look at your slender arms and legs..... Man you haven't even worked out a day in your life, have you Yoon Jeonghan??
A cold shower it is then first.

Seungcheol went looking for a bathroom as this room didn't have one. He found one in what looked like the master bedroom and proceeded to take a cold shower while jerking to the thoughts of Jeonghan's sex noises.

He toweled himself, took a napkin and dampened it and went to Jeonghan to clean him up.

Grandma Grandma Grandma Grandma Grandma mom mom mom mom mom mom grandma and mom used to fight all the time..... Oh man is he asleep??? Should I clean him up or just let him sleep??

Seungcheol kept his thoughts clean so that he won't get turned on again. He straightened Jeonghan who was sleeping on his side and started wiping him up. He cleaned him and covered him with a blanket.

He turned off the lights, slipped under the covers and waited for another sleepless night as his insomnia had been working diligently these past few months.

He stared at Jeonghan. His long hair fanned on the pillow, sleeping peacefully as if there's no tomorrow. He thought about what Jeonghan said about not being responsible. What does this mean??? Are we together now? I wish we were. Seungcheol caressed Jeonghan's face and kissed him on the forehead.

He didn't know how long he stared Jeonghan but somehow, sleep caught him.

Jeonghan woke up with a pounding headache and pain all over his body, especially his sore asshole. Shit I should've listened to him and stopped when he told me too. He opened his eyes and saw an unfamiliar ceiling. He closed his eyes again and groaned.

"Hey, you're up. I ordered food for us."
Seungcheol said entering the room, looking fresh as a daisy, wearing a bathrobe and wet hair.

He jumped on bed, hitting Jeonghan with water droplets from his hair and giggled like a child.

"Somebody got laid last night" Jeonghan said rolling his eyes and massaging his forehead.

"Good morning to you too Jeonghanah. Here, let me." Seungcheol said sitting straight on the bed with his legs crossed. He smelt like Lavender and Sandalwood. Probably the hotel shower gel and shampoo. He took Jeonghan's head, put it in his lap and started massaging Jeonghan's temple.

Jeonghan sighed and let him do whatever he wanted.

"What time is it??"
"It's eight."
Jeonghan smothered his face with his hand and released a muffled groan.
"I'm going to be late for work" He said dejectedly.
"If you were planning to go to work today why did you get trashed drunk last night??? Just call in sick. You don't even have to lie."
"Call in sick??" Jeonghan sneered. "Honey, I don't need to call in sick. I'm the one my employees call to ask for a sick day."

"Ahaaaaan Boss Jeonghan is very bossy." Seungcheol whisteled.

Jeonghan found himself fighting a smile.

"Wake me up when food's here." Jeonghan said putting a pillow in Seungcheol's lap, made himself comfortable on it and went back to sleep only to wake up when his phone started ringing. "What's my phone doing here on the bedside?" Jeonghan said looking questionably at Seungcheol.

"Kwannie called last night, so I picked up, talked to him and put your phone on the bedside table." Seungcheol explained.

"What did you even say to him??" Jeonghan sighed and picked up his phone.

"Hello?"

"Hyung, how are you feeling??"

Jeonghan's eyes widened.
"What.... What do you mean??"

"No I just figured you'd have a killer hangover today."

"Ohhh that..... Yeah I have a headache. Coups has ordered food."

"What did you think I was talking about??" Seungkwan asked suspiciously.

"Nothing. Also I'm taking a sick day leave."

"You??? A sick leave?? Please you even went to office when doctor gave you bedrest cz you fainted because of anemia in the aisle of fedoras at Prada outlet"

"What??" Coups shouted.

"Was that coups hyung?? Put me on speaker."

"He can hear you just fine even like this." Jeonghan said but still turned on the speaker mode.

"Morning coups hyung!! Would you drop my hyung home??" Seungkwan sounded haggard on the phone.

"Ofcourse, no prob. Are you okay? You don't sound good."

"No I'm fine. Just came back from a run. Hansol's still asleep. I was th-"

"What is Hansol doing there?? I thought you took him home??" Seungcheol asked.

"Yeah I took him home. My home. I wasn't going to leave him alone when he was talking about how we could send smurfs to fight space wars for earth."

"Yeah he's your brother." Jeonghan said closing his eyes.

"Haha. Very funny." Seungcheol rolled his eyes at Jeonghan cz he knew he won't see it. "Anyway Kwannie, when are you leaving for interview?"

"Ohh you remembered?" Seungkwan asked, clearly surprised.

"Yeah of course. You and Jeonghan mentioned it, only like what?, a thousand times."
Jeonghan opened one of his eyes and gave Seungcheol a look.

"Hehe... Can't help it. I'm nervous and hyung is proud..... So yeah. And I'm leaving at 10. I've to reach at 11:30. So atleast one of you better be here cz Hansol's gonna need help.

"I'll be there, don't worry. Now go get ready and eat something light for breakfast. You need to be attentive."

"Seriously I'd have to be sleep deprived for months in order to feel sleepy today. I think adrenaline is gonna flow in my blood all day today." He sighed.

"You'll be fine Kwannie and if nothing works, you could always come work for me in my company." Seungcheol offered.

"Thanks for your confidence in me hyung" Seungkwan laughed. "I gotta go now guys... Hustle, hit and never quit!!!" Seungkwan hanged up.

"You've turned him into Jeonghan 2.0." Seungcheol said.

"Is that a bad thing, Coups?"

"You tell me." Seungcheol looked Jeonghan in the eye and didn't cut the eye contact.

The staring contest was broken when the doorbell rang.

"Food's here." Seungcheol said jumping out of the bed and going to open the door.

He disappeared and Jeonghan buried himself under the covers. A few minutes later Seungcheol returned and called Jeonghan to come and eat.

Jeonghan replied something unintelligible so Seungcheol had to pull the covers away from his body.

"Come on wake up. I get it, you're not a morning person but if you won't eat, the hangover won't vanish."

"Ugh alright fine. But first get me one of those." Jeonghan said pointing towards Seungcheol.

"What? My dick? Sorry honey, it's unique. Only one piece in whole wide world." Seungcheol smirked.

"No you pervert!! The bathrobe. Get me a bathrobe. Argh" Jeonghan facepalmed.

"On my way" Seungcheol fetched Jeonghan a bathrobe.

Jeonghan stood up and winced.

"Where does it hurt?" Seungcheol said moving towards Jeonghan.

"My ass. It's fine. It was after so long. It's bound to hurt a little." Jeonghan said wearing the robe.

"Come on. What did you order??"

They ate at the kitchenette of the suite talking about anything and everything, just catching up.

"Do you wanna shower??"

"Breakfast followed by shower? No thanks." He said eating last of his soup.

"Okay then, get ready. We'll leave ASAP."

"'Kay. Cool." Jeonghan said wiping his mouth. He stood up and made his way towards the the room they slept in to get his clothes.

But his clothes weren't there. He looked everywhere but he couldn't find them.

"Hey Coups, where are my clothes???"

"Yeah I folded them.... They're on the sofa in the sitting area."

"You didn't have to do that."

"I know but I was getting bored when you were asleep, so I just did some cleaning up."

"Well, thanks"
"No prob" Seungcheol smiled and went to get their clothes.

"Here" They divided the clothes and got ready.

"Do you need to check out?" Seungcheol asked.

"Nops. I booked and paid online so we're good. I just need to leave the keycard in its socket."

"Alright then, let's go."

"Do you have your wallet?"
"Yeps"
"Phone?"
"Yeps. Your bag?"
"Got it."

They checked their belongings and left.

They took the stairs and went to the valet to get Seungcheol's car.

"Can you drop me at my office?? I'll pick my car and then I'll go home. You don't need to come."

"Then we'll get late. It's already 9:30. We already have to face morning traffic on a weekday."

"Makes sense" Jeonghan nodded.

"Let's go, there's my car."

"Where? I don't see any car."

He followed Seungcheol towards a Jeep.

Jeonghan whistled. "Sweet. What's your annual turnover, handsome?" He said dragging a finger across Seungcheol's chest.

Seungcheol laughed and opened the passenger side door. He pulled Jeonghan so that there was no space left between them and replied "I'm pretty sure it's less than yours." He whispered.

Jeonghan shrugged "Yeah well, and also I just got promoted. So yeah."

Seungcheol laughed gesturing Jeonghan to get in the car. He shut the door after Jeonghan and made his way towards driver's side.

He got in, turned on the ignition, air conditioner and radio but stopped with his fingers hovering over GPS.

"So.... Uhhhh.... Where do you live??"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

522 51 11
One croissant could make two opposite gender attracts. Well, at least it all started when he accidentally sent a croissant to the wrong house when i...
27.5K 706 50
Jeonghan and Seungcheol fall in love. There are ups and downs but they trust each other.
2K 167 16
Ever met a person so randomly but knew that they were your soulmate ever since you talked with them? a story where Joshua texts a boy named Seokmin...
30.2K 965 38
'I promise I'll come back for you because your my true love, and they say that true love has a habit of coming back...so wait for me' Hi!!! Hello...