Black Clover Oneshots/ Boyfri...

By YAcoffee

Have you ever wondered if you could be part of the black clover universe and you get to meet your favorite ch... More

Requests Page (Close)
William Vangeance × Reader : Mystery
Nozel Silva × Reader : Power
Fuegoleon Vermillion × Reader : Return
Julius Novachrono × Reader : Alive
Yuno Grinberryall × Reader : Different From The Rest
Luck Voltia × Reader : Obsessed Together
Patri × Reader : Midnight Secret
Magna Swing × Chubby! Reader : To Meet Again
Nacht Faust × Reader : The Light In The Dark
Langris Vaude × Reader : Appreciation
Zenon Zogratis × Reader : Mine
Yami Sukehiro × Reader : The Weirdest
William Vangeance × Reader : Vision
Henry Legolant × Reader : Insecurities
Nozel Silva × Reader : The World's Burden
Marx François × Reader : Sick
Nozel Silva × Reader : Wood and Care
Yuno Grinberryall × Reader : Missing
Nacht Faust × Reader : His New Family
Fuegoleon Vermillion × Reader : Massage
William Vangeance × Reader : Vision (Part 2)
Dante Zogratis × Reader : Darkness's Dearest Companion
William Vangeance × Reader : Together
Yami Sukehiro × Reader : Training
William Vangeance × Reader : Memories
Conrad Leto × Reader : Back From the Dead
Yuno Grinberryall × Reader : Stars
Jester Garandros × Reader : Gorgeous
Conrad Leto × Reader : Omniscient Eyes
Leopold Vermillion × Reader : Cupid's Arrows
Jester Garandros × Reader : Make Amends or Take Revenge
Nozel Silva × Reader : Tease
Luck Voltia × Reader : Heart and Insanity
William Vangeance × Reader : Love Yourself
Conrad Leto × Reader : Ruby
Lumiere Silvamillion × Reader : Hand in Hand
Licht × Reader : Elven-Human Queen
Langris Vaude × Reader : Silent Love
Lucius Zogratis × Reader : Fate
Yuno Grinberryall × Reader : New Chapter
Nozel Silva × Reader : Masquerade
Nacht Faust × Reader : Irony
Yuno Grinberryall × Reader : A Memory of Warmth and Death
Nozel Silva × Reader : Reckless Words
Liebe × Reader : The Strange Human
Nozel Silva × Reader : The Man She Fancied the Most
Yami Sukehiro × Reader : Grief and Hope
William Vangeance × Reader : Sacred Care
Patri × Reader : One Last Reunion
Langris Vaude × Reader : Red String
Quick Announcement
Nozel Silva × Reader : Sacrifice
Fuegoleon Vermillion × Reader : The Patient She Couldn't Save
William Vangeance × Reader : Abandoned Plants
Lumiere Silvamillion × Mute! Reader: Lost Voice
Fuegoleon Vermillion × Reader : From Death Rises the Knight

Nacht Faust × Reader : Home and Familiarity

1.2K 30 9
By YAcoffee

Requested by Hmmmmadaapa. Thank you for requesting!

For those who have requests, please leave them in the Intro page, or in my DMs because I have a hard time finding them scattered in other chapters. Thank you for understanding!

Genre : Fluff

Summary : On your anniversary, Nacht decides to take you staregazing.

Word count : 1306.

. . . 🖤 . . .

The sun crept down farther into the earth, giving way to the moon to settle in its stead; slow paced, but certain end.

My legs carried me downstairs as I descended with the sun, its majestic departure never escaping my sight. Yet, as much as I appreciated the star's beauty, my soul ached for the moon for it reminded me of one individual.

A person too dear to my heart.

My body moved through the main entrance and into the woods, but my mind was distances away. Through the gigantic trees I ventured to our meeting spot.

The spot where many secret reunions took place, hidden from praying eyes of friends and foes.

Once in the sacred place, I stood still and closed my eyes, allowing myself to breathe in my surroundings.

The leaves that peeked at me through the branches whispered to the wind as it whispered back; the latter began a familiar dance with my (h/c) hair.

As the wind puppeteered the leaves, the rustling of their play was music to my ears, harmonious and nostalgic.

My head lifted itself to expose my neck and its base to the fresh blow of wind. I, then, cracked my eyes open to stare at the faint lights that illuminated the sky.

While my eyes longed to see him, my mind had already begun displaying shared moments that had, unfortunately, met their ends far too quickly. Had we more time, I would drawn in his embrace and never re-emerge.

Out of habit, I started counting the tiny bulbs. One, two, three... counting until a sense of familiarity hit me and pulled me out of my focus.

And there it was, that mana shrouded in mystery; and yet again, a glimpse of familiarity grew within it, embracing it, brightening it until mystery could no longer relate quite as strongly.

Instinctively, my eyes turned to lock him in their sight. His permanent smile stretched his lips. The dark area under his closed eyes grew wider.

His eyes might be closed, but they were seeing beyond the lids, omniscient and all-knowing, scanning the territory before landing on my figure.

I could tell, because the forced stretch of his smile relaxed, then the lids opened to reveal the all-knowing eyes.

Looking past the ice that clouded them, I fetched the warmth and familiarity that hid deep inside. Once found, I reached in, grabbed, and claimed them for myself.

Selfish, but familiar.

From an outsider's eye, it looked like we were having a staring contest, holding each other's stare in a battle a blink was its ending whistle.

It was, in fact, quite the contrary for no words were needed when the eyes carried the silent conversation; the greetings, the check-ins, the apologies, the promises.

It was all there, just hidden in thin air where they had claimed their home.

Nacht's shoulders dropped a bit, then the shadows around him, summoned through to his grimoire, extended towards me, ready to take me in, snatch and engulf me in its mystery.

But they stopped inches before my feet, and I immediately read the intention.

A question, an askenss of permission. One that I granted without second considerations.

One inhale and we were swimming deep into the darkness; yet, instead of dread and panic to claw at my heart, my senses could only find warmth and comfort.

The only darkness that was capable of familiarity.

One exhale and we were out into the outside world once more; except that we stood in a clearing in lieu of a field crowded by trees.

And such clearing unveiled a view that no magic could rival. I did not feel when my mouth had agaped, nor when my eyes had widened in wonder.

A wonder that created an urge for travel, to explore the world and its marvels, to bask myself in its miracles.

Yet, I believed, without an shred of doubt, that the views in the world altogether could and would never be able to surpass the one before my eyes.

Beneath the stary sky stood Nacht, his image fitting ideally into the view; had he been flying, his figure would perfectly melt into the darkness of the night.

But the most mesmerising thing about him, whicg knocked the oxygen out of me, was the tremendous passion with which his eyes regarded me; his body leaned towards my direction; his smile a fraction smaller than his poker one, but infinitely genuine; his whole being called my name over and over.

In return, I drank in his figure, feeling unbelievably fortunate to have had the chance to call him mine; at that specific moment, I envied Rill's drawing magic and wished our magics would ambiguously switch.

"I hope you find the view pleasant." Nacht's voice finally broke the prolonged silence as he eyed me from a near distance. I turned to look at him with a grin.

His words were not of a special meaning, but my heart swelled at them and their tone. I nodded repeatedly as my eyes climbed their way back to the sky, "I do like it very much. I love it, thank you."

I twirled around, determined not to leave one star unseen. Nacht, thankfully, watched and waited in consideration. I had not had the time to pause and enjoy myself for even a moment in my hectic life.

Yet here, on our fifth year anniversary, Nacht presented the opportunity and I allowed myself to set free and fly into the sky, bouncing from a star to another.

"We can sit anywhere you'd like and enjoy the sight," Nacht lifted his eyes to stare at the same tiny sparkle I caught.

My smile sprung warmer, and no matter how much I begged my mind to make a decision to pick a spot, it always found a better one.

"Here," sensing my struggle, the man in front of me took my hand, "how about there?" He nudged me to look behind. It was close to the entry the woods where we'd been moments ago, but it allowed a holistic look of the field and its blanket.

Once settled down, silence ringed in our ears, not unwelcomed or awkward, but familiar and comforting.

Much quicker than intended, my eyes became too accustomed to the view, hence why they searched for another source of enamouredness.

Gratefully, they rapidly found their new-old target.

"I thought you were fond of the stars." Nacht commented, his eyes still glued on the passing star that shot its path through the million others.

"I believe I found a view more marveling than the sky; one that could never cease to amaze me, even centuries later." I retorted in a teasing manner. From the side, the moon peeked in, greeting us both like an old friend.

And at my request, it cast its brightest light on the man beside me, irradiating the faint roses on Nacht's face that obscurity tried to conceal.

"Quit your annoying comments." He mumbled and turned his head to the opposite side of mine, a temporary shelter for his burning blush I presumed.

"I didn't know I still have that effect on you." My chuckle lightened my heart, and it only intensified into laughter when Nacht leaned his body away in embarrassment.

Although he seemed to peel himself from me, his hand, seated on the ground between us, unclenched and drew itself closer to my range.

My eyes squinted at the tenderness that wound my heart in its butterfly hug. My hand, instantaneously, reached to relocate its home; my fingers fitted perfectly between his knuckles. Nacht squeezed my hand in response, but did not turn back.

Even though the creeping war and its lethal dangers kept us separated, in this familiarity resides my salvation, my sanity, and my heart.

For this was, indeed, my soul's home.

. . . 🖤 . . .

Hey guys!

I hope you're all doing well! Thank you so much for the support lately, I appreciate it!

If you have enjoyed your time reading this request, please do leave a vote and a comment.

Stay safe and lots of love!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

26.5K 603 28
ೋ❀❀ೋ═══ ❀ ═══ೋ❀❀ೋ A little girl escapes her abusive family's home, and suddenly finds her way into a town where a certain magic knights squad captain...
857K 28.8K 56
SATUS: COMPLETED (✔) (Y/n), Yuno and Asta aim to become the Magic Emperor, but in this world magic means everything. (Y/n) learns the true meaning th...
745K 15K 63
Favorite Black Clover Characters x Reader I won't be taking requests, Some of these stories will have fairy tail references so don't state the obviou...
4.5K 109 46
Iris has a severe case of amnesia. She doesn't remember a single thing before she woke up half-blind in the village of Hage and was saved by a boy na...