Ti soleil ↠ Roman Reigns

Por BriFlare

Fahayra and Joe are the perfect power couple: high school sweethearts, best friends, madly in love. Well, the... Más

Ti soleil
Prologue
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty-Two
Chapter Thirty-Three
Chapter Thirty-Four
Chapter Thirty-Six
Chapter Thirty-Seven
Chapter Thirty-Eight
Chapter Thirty-Nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty-One
Chapter Forty-Two
Chapter Forty-Three
Chapter Forty-Four
Chapter Forty-Five
Chapter Forty-Six
Chapter Forty-Seven
Chapter Forty-Eight
Chapter Forty-Nine
Chapter Fifty

Chapter Thirty-Five

1.8K 81 6
Por BriFlare

Chapter Thirty-Five | Fahayra's EP Party

Date 📆 July 2023

3,111,718 likes
fahayramattioanoai a dream💛✨
View all 10,239 comments

It's been a rough time for Fahayra, but she's found a therapeutic way to deal with the pain: recording music. And after some preparation was done, Joe and Kandi planned a surprise party for Fahayra so everyone could hear her music. Fahayra had managed to have a twelve-song EP.

Joe was surprised that Fahayra had been able to record that many songs in a short time but Kandi told that Fahayra used music to map out her emotions. It was kind of a documentary of everything that she went through to become who she is now.

So tonight is Fahayra's surprise party. Joe is surprising her and has all their closest friends and families at the party. Joe told Fahayra that they were going out for dinner. It was hard for him to keep it a secret from her especially after they agreed not to keep any secrets from each other, but it wasn't a bad secret so she shouldn't be mad at him for it keeping it from her, right?

"They're about to come up," Kandi yelled out.

"Everybody hide!" Joshua shouted.

Everyone moves out of the way so Fahayra isn't able to spot anyone in the venue.

Fahayra held Joe's hand as they walked into the venue, where a group of their closest friends and family started shouting, "Surprise!"

Joe looks at Fahayra with a smile. Everyone is clapping and cheering.

Fahayra was surprised as she looked around the party, which featured lavish yellow roses, and several silver and yellow balloon streamers throughout the establishment. Every guest was decked out in silver and yellow outfits for Fahayra's surprise party.

"Oh my God, what is this for?" Fahayra asked Joe.

"It's a surprise party for you," Joe answered.

"For what?" Fahayra asked him.

"Your EP," Joe told her.

Fahayra walks around the room, greeting everyone.

"You had no idea?" Seema asked Fahayra.

"No, I had no clue," Fahayra answered.

"I can't believe not one person here didn't say anything," Catya said.

"You know these people know how to keep a secret," Fahayra said as she pursed her lips.

Joe and Kandi got up on stage and explained why they threw the party for Fahayra. Fahayra was shocked. She didn't think she would ever share her music with everyone but for Joe and Kandi to do this for her was so amazing.

Fahayra took the mic from Joe and thanked Kandi and Joe for the party while deciding to share her reason for recording music.

"I've been working on this music throughout everything, mapping out my emotions and putting in things that I've gone through, It's emotional and it's me really being vulnerable and just saying the things that a lot of people feel when you have a heartache. When you go through something like I did, you lean on music. It was really important to me, so I hope you all love it," Fahayra explained.

The DJ starts playing the first single from Fahayra's EP, Flatline.

"She has good pitch," Jonathan said as he nods listening to the song.

Aleni and Khloe walk into the party and everyone is looking like they're aliens.

"Damn, he ain't playing," Joshua said as he shakes his head at his older cousin's antics.

Aleni loves being unpredictable and his new relationship with Khloe was truly unprecedented.

"Since when he started dating a Kardashian?" Jacob asked Joshua.

"It's been a week, I think," Joshua answered.

"What the hell? How did he manage to keep that a secret?" Trinity asked.

"You know Aleni he doesn't tell anyone about who is dating unless he thinks it might go somewhere," Jonathan answered.

Aleni and Khloe walk over to the group. Fahayra hugs Khloe and then Aleni. "Y'all look good together. I'm the best matchmaker ever," She said as she smiled at the new courtship in front of her.

"I love the music, and yes, you are. You were right about him," Khloe said as she whispered the last part to Fahayra.

"I hope you're releasing the EP soon, I'm ready to pretend Trinity broke my heart in the shower," Jonathan said causing the group to laugh.

"I guess I can release it tonight," Fahayra said.

3,234,923 likes
fahayramattioanoai My Why Don't We Fall in Love EP is out now! When you go through something like I did, you lean on music. It was really important to me and I decided I wanted to share that with everybody else. Thanks to my sister and executive producer @kandifatu for making this a reality for me🌹
View all 12,638 comments
kandifatu ♥️♥️♥️♥️
username1 REAL R&B
username2 Wherever is the best song on there
username3 You sound so gorgeous in all of your records!
username4 I WILL BE STREAMING!
ituneschartdata Why Don't We Fall in Love has reached #1 on US iTunes for the first time.
username5 Your EP earned nearly nine million streams on its first day on Spotify.
username6 Such a hit
username7 A smash hit
username8 Yasss
username9 Awh, let's go Fahayra 😆
username10 Did you set up my man with Khloe?
username11 Who let Aleni around Khloe?
username12 Keep Khloe away from Aleni

Pop Tingz☑️
@ThePopTingz

Khloe Kardashian and Aleni Anoa'i have allegedly been on a few dates in Tampa. Khloe has met some of his family. Things look serious between them.

1:18 PM • 874.2K Views

3,370,823 likes
fahayramattioanoai Thank you for all the love on Why Don't We Fall in Love EP 🥺
View all 13,822 comments

Joe picked the girls from their sleepover at Catya's house and on their way home they started asking him a million questions.

"How'd you know mom was the one?" Khaila asked Joe.

"Well, I think I knew for sure when we were presenting our project in History class, and I was so nervous...I started to stutter," Joe begin to answer with a laugh.

The girls laugh.

"She grabbed my hand and held it while I finished presenting my part of the project. It was like a spark. My stutter went away and I knew right then and there that as long as I had her by my side, everything would be okay," Joe concluded.

"Is that she used to come to your shows back then? To keep you from stuttering," Karimah said.

Joe nods.

"Yeah, she used to mouth the words to me from the audience when she knew I was about to start stuttering or forgot my lines," Joe tells the girls.

"That's romantic," Joelle said.

Karimah and Khaila nod in agreement.

"So, you guys have been together since high school like me and Joelle's age, right?" Khalia asked Joe.

"Yeah, I think so, maybe a year older than you guys though," Joe answered.

Khaila looked at Joelle and smirked.

"So, that means we can start dating because you did it at our age," Khaila said.

Joe nearly crushed the car. What the hell? Nah, he wasn't ready for his girls to start dating. Damn, he should have known that them wanting to know about his and Fahayra's love story was a trick.

"You guys are not ready," Joe told them.

"Why not?" Joelle asked him.

Joe grips the steering wheel.

"Because I said so, maybe when you're thirty years old you can start dating," Joe replied.

"That's not fair," The girls said at the same time.

"I bet you, Mom will let us date," Khaila said.

Joe raises an eyebrow.

"I bet you, she won't," Joe reiterates.

Soon as they get home. Joe and the girls friend themselves in the living room with Fahayra, who crosses her arms over her chest, watching them with a smirk on her face.

"You know your father is just being overprotective, girls," Fahayra said.

"Is it because he doesn't want us doing what you guys were doing at our age?" Khalia asked her mother.

"We were perfect angels at your age," Joe answered instead of Fahayra.

Fahayra slowly drags her eyes up to his face, chuckling at the slight annoyance etched on it.

"Like you seen those teen shows like Teen Mom, if you start dating then you need to know there are consequences if you don't behave, okay," Fahayra tells her daughters.

"Nope, they are not dating until they're thirty," Joe said, not agreeing with Fahayra.

"Joe, please don't be a hypocrite," Fahayra told him.

Fahayra draped one arm across the side of the couch and placed the other underneath her chin.

"I know you're scared but do you want sneaky kids? Because I know they'll probably start dating without our knowledge and we don't need that," She told him.

Joe sighs deeply but doesn't say anything.

"Joe," She said, trying to get him to talk.

He put his hands up in mock surrender.

"Fine, but don't bring no pregnancy up in her..." Fahayra interrupts Joe.

"Shut up, Leati," Fahayra said using his government name.

The girls snickered as Joe pursed his lips.

"Your mother and I have to meet the boys you're trying to talk to," Joe told Khaila and Joelle.

The girl glances at Fahayra.

"It's the only way we will allow you to date," Fahayra told them.

"Fine," Khaila and Joelle said.

"Now go upstairs, I need to work on your father," Fahayra said.

"Are you going to do the thing that makes him do whatever you want?" Karimah asked Fahayra.

Joe smirks.

"Yeah, are you going to do that thing?" Joe asked Fahayra.

Fahayra cut her eyes at him.

"Upstairs now!" Fahayra exclaimed as she wanted to wipe that smug look off his face.

The girls go upstairs while Joe gets up and moves to Fahayra's side.

"You know I'm just messing with you, baby girl," Joe tells her as he casually snaked his arm across the back of the couch.

"I gotta change up my tactics, the kids catching on," Fahayra said.

"I mean you don't have to," Joe said.

She mushed him on his forehead.

"Boy, bye, I wasn't even going to do that," She said.

"Why not?" He asked as she cocks her head to the side.

"I'm not ready to be intimate with you, Joe," She answered, lying.

Fahayra was at the stage of pregnancy where her hormones had her wanting to have sex all the time but Joe didn't need to know that.

Joe smirked.

"Why are you acting like I don't know you? I remember that around this stage of your pregnancy, you get super horny, Fahayra," Joe tells her.

Fahayra shakes her head.

"No, I do not," Fahayra said.

"Lies," Joe said before his lips smash against hers.

Fahayra pushes him away, trying to regain her attitude, which is now completely gone and she is ready to have sex with him on this couch.

"Keep your crusty ass lips off of me," She told him as he moves his lips toward her neck.

"Come on, Fah, you know you miss this," He said.

He brings his face back up to hers, staring right into her eyes. "Let me make you feel good," He said.

Hearing the hitch in her breath, he smirks to himself.

"I got you," He said as he stands up and picks her up, carrying her toward the stairs, into the bedroom.

Kicking the door closed, he places her on the bed and pulls his clothes off while Fahayra removes her underwear. He climbs onto the bed, hovering over her as she spreads her legs.

"Skip the foreplay, I'm way too horny for that shit," She tells him.

"Maybe, next time," He said.

"Next time," She said.

He licks his lips before grinding his length against her wet core. He sinks into her warmth and lets out some loud grunts. She smirks as a moan slips from her lips. She whines her hips against his, becoming a little more vocal. Their moans fill the room.

Her eyes are closed as he begins hitting her spot. Her hands find their way to his back, clawing at his back. "Oh shit, Joe, please!" She moans as he continuously slammed into her spot.

Her back arches away from the bed.

"I missed this," He said as he rolls his hips into hers.

"I missed it too," She said.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

11.9K 221 64
Nicole Garcia is having issues in her relationship with Artem. Her and Joseph Anoa'i are enemies what happens when they start over again?
11.6K 386 20
It's been three years of trying for a baby when Ashley finally falls pregnant, not long into her pregnancy she finds out her baby won't make it. Afte...
118K 3.4K 58
Mia is the daughter of billionaire Vince McMahon. When her brother-in-law convinces her to join the family business so she can be closer to him, she...
57.2K 2.4K 35
They are coworkers. Their sex is fun. Their conversations are short. Something's got to give. It does, when she discovers he's still married. Love is...