My Everything (Scarlett Johan...

By ayemem215

You're a lawyer who used to be a top model when growing up. You stopped modeling to finish school and start y... More

1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.
30.
31.
32.
33.
34.
35.
36.
37.
38.
39.
40.
41.
42.
43.
44.
45.
46.
47.
48.
49.
50.
51.
52.
53.
54.
55.
56.
57.
58.
59
60.
61.
62.
63
64
65.
66
67.
68.
69.
70.
71
72.
73.
74.
75.
76
77
79.
80
81.
Wedding Inspo
82.
83.
84.
85.
86.
87.
88.
89.
90.
91.
92.
93.
94.
95.
96.
97.
98.
99.
100.
101.
102.
103.
104.
105.
106.
107.
108.
109.
110.
111.
112.
113.
114.
115.
116.
117.
118.
119.
120.
121.
122.
123.
124.
125.
126
127
128.
129.
130
131.
132
133.
134.
135.
136.
137.
138.
139.
140.
141.
142.
143.

78.

1.4K 28 12
By ayemem215

Y/ns POV
*BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP*

"Ugh nooo" scar whines which wakes me from my sleep and then I hear the annoying persistent beeping of my alarm clock. I hit the snooze and cuddle back up to my fiancé. She places her hands in my hair and gently scratches my scalp lulling me back to sleep.  Only to be awoken by my alarm exactly 5 minutes after the last time I turned it off.

I reach over and switch it to off and roll onto my back with a sigh. "That's my que"

"Don't leave Me you're so warm" scar whines

"I wish I could baby but I have to get on this call." I say

"Stupid time difference" she mumbles and I kiss her forehead before going to the bathroom. 6am is not a bad wake up time but I've been so use to sleeping in with Scarlett and Rose that I'm struggling heavy right now.

After skincare and brushing my teeth I lazily walk downstairs to the kitchen and make a coffee. After I grab my cup I head into my office and quickly try to find the access code to the zoom meeting. After finding it I see it's just Vinny in the call so I enter it planning to discuss our topics.

"Hey y/n. Nice to see you uh are you okay?" He says

I am gathering some papers I had laid out on my other half of the desk and freeze when he asks me that. "Yeah why?" I ask not bothering to look at the screen.

"Now you know I'm all for comfort but I'm not sure our sponsee would like to see you in a shirt with a woman's face all over it."

What did he just say?

I quickly glance down and look at what I'm wearing. Oh my god I'm still in what I slept in. Oh my god I'm in a shirt covered in Scarlett's face!! "Oh my g-sir I'll be right back" I say running out of my office

I sprint upstairs and into the bedroom heading for my closet. I strip as fast as I can and throw on black dress pants and search for a decent shirt. I pick a blue v neck button up and a black blazer so throw on top. I quickly smooth my hair out knowing I did brush that this morning and run back downstairs not bothering to clean up my clothes or worry if I woke Scarlett or not.

I jump back into my chair and see it's Vinny and Anthony on now. "Hi guys sorry." I quickly say

"Ah y/n okay your back again I'm sorry about bothering you I know you took vacation time but they were imperative that you were on this call as well." Vinny explains and I nod.

"It's okay. But next week and the week after I will definitely not answer your call." I laugh and he laughs too.

We wait a little making small talk and Anthony actually joins in conversation more and asks about the wedding planning. Even sharing how much fun he had planning his own. Seems like things are better for him.

"Hello Mr. Sloane. Good morning." Anthony say to the old grey hairs man on the screen.

"Hey Vinny, Tony. How are you. Y/n nice to see you." He says. I've only spoken to the guys a handful of times. I knew he approved a lot of the money spent on projects and never had much of a problem with my proposals so I'm not sure what's going on here.

"I just wanted to talk about the project in Aspen. I really think it's a good investment and even though it's not big we could make it bigger."

"Sir that hospital is so run down that it would cost more than it's worth to get it running again." Vinny tries to reason with him.

"Also sir, even after it's up and running the bank won't give us anymore than a 8% decrease on loans and that's just a crazy rate. Not to mention the legal fees and documents you'd need to get passed. Honestly there's so much liability within hospitals I don't believe it's a good investment." I say now

A legal stand point, hospitals are nothing but bankruptcy. All you need is one doctor or nurse at fault and it's not just them who goes down but the whole hospital. You'll have to be included in the payout and then the reputations of your hospital goes down.

"I know but I need that hospital to stay open. I can't see it close. I just can't" Mr. Sloane say almost getting emotional.

Why does this thing mean so much to him?

"Sir. If it means that much maybe we could visit it with our construction team. Get a thorough estimate and see where we go from there?" Anthony suggests and I'm surprised at his level headed thinking.

"I suppose that could work." Mr. Sloane says. "Sorry for disturbing your mornings. It just means a lot to me."

"Understood sir." Vinny says. After Sloane leaves the call me and Vinny and Anthony just stare at each other.

"That was odd right?" Anthony asks the screen.

"It was. Let me look into it." I say. This is the fun part.

"Don't work hard you're meant to be off. It can wait until after you get back." Vinny says

"I can just start-"

"No. You're off. It'll take at least 3 weeks to get a crew out there for an estimate and we can wait. Besides, your fiancé is scary and I don't want her calling me again." He says looking terrified

"When did she call you!?" I say and see anyhony widen his eyes.

"Um gotta go guys!" Anthony says and logs off.

"Me too sorry y/n! See you at your wedding! Congratulations!!" Vinny laughs into the computer before logging off

When the hell did Scarlett call my boss!?

I walk out of my office and smell bacon. Oh good she's up. I walk out of the hallway and can see her in the kitchen through the living room. Rose is at the counter watching her iPad while waiting for the food to be cooked. I walk in kissing her forehead. "Morning Rosie"

"Good morning"

I walk toward Scarlett but when she turns to greet me I walk past her and make my way to the fridge. Opening it I grab the OJ and milk and place it on the counter behind me. I walk next to Scarlett, who's eyeing me trying to figure out what's wrong, and I reach next to her grabbing 3 cups out of the cabinet.

"Morning! How's you sleep? Oh I slept okay. Besides almost breaking my neck tripping on your clothes everywhere. Oh no I'm so sorry. That's okay I'm making breakfast for us. Oh why thank you you're the best". Scar mumbles a conversation to herself. It takes everything in me not to laugh but I ignore her and pour a cup of Oj for Rose.

"For you princess'' I say handing her the glass. She's a smart kid, so she can sense the tension.

"Why are you ignoring mommy"

"Oh am I? Hm"

"That's not nice mama"

"Well mommy went and called my boss behind my back so I'm a little mad at her right now"

"You're mad at her?" Oh fuck. I instantly regret what I said

"No no sweetheart. Not really mad. Just fake mad" I say quieter and calmly to her to not scare her.

"I hope so because I don't want you to be mad at mommy or me. Because when people get mad they leave and you can't leave us." She says and my heart breaks

"Oh princess I promise you even if mommy and me ever do get mad at each other I would never leave you. Your stuck with me" I say and tickle her tummy.

She hugs me and Scarlett serves her plate at the table making rose jump down from the island to sit there. Scarlett walks back in and stands next to me. "I'm sorry. I overstepped"

"Why'd you call? When did you call?"

"Couple days ago, a few hours after you got the call from Vinny. I was so mad they were bothering you when you took time off and I got carried away." She admits.

"That's sweet of you but I really couldn't get out of it and he wouldn't have asked if it wasn't important."

"I know. I'm sorry. I just wanted you to relax."

"I'll relax on our honeymoon. There's still a lot of things to be done considering it's Friday and we are now 8 days away."

"Not really, Kate and Hunter are going to help me with the welcoming bags but everything else Erin is handling."

"No I still have to cut the grass that's going to take like three hours. But I can't do that until they move the debris from the extra construction materials and get rid of the dumpster. I also have to pick up my dress and we have to pick a song to walk down the aisle too!!!" I ramble

"Babe your spiraling. The construction team is removing everything tomorrow morning, and Robert said he would cut the grass for you. We have time to pick a song, we can do that tonight or tomorrow. And the dress is all you have to worry about. By the way, a dress!?" She asks surprised.

"Ugh shit that was suppose to be a surprise." I sigh

"I always wear suits for you I figured a dress would be special"

"It will be baby. I can't wait to see you in it."

After dropping Rose off at her last day of school before break Scarlett and I are both heading to her office at The Outset. It's finally ready to be used and worked at and I know she's excited. They hired a couple interns but the staff in NY will be flying to LA as they need so it's a great space for them.

We head into the office and I immediatly lay on the couch she has. It's not as soft as the one in NY but it's brown so I guess there's that.

"Whatta ya think!"

"It's cute. Very calm vibes although the couch isn't as good as the other one"

"Of course you'd judge it by the couch"

"I'm gonna work on some things, you wanna nap?" She knows I'm tired.

"I do." She hands me a blanket from her desk and I cuddle up onto the couch.

A little while later I'm woken up by someone shaking me. "Go away"

"Get up brat"

"Lizzie what the fuck" I growl getting the blanket ripped from me.

"Cmon wake up!"

"What do you want?" I ask sitting up annoyed.

"Scars gonna be a little longer, let's go out." Is this girl crazy I just woke up and am still in shorts an an oversized tee from this morning that I quickly changed back into after breakfast.

"Lizzie I'm not dressed what are we gonna do?"

"I dunno who cares just come!"

"Sure saysthe girl who's dressed and not afraid to get their picture taken." She pulls me out the door while Scar yells an "I love you" to me down the hall.

I'm shoved into Lizzie's car and she gets into the drivers side. She starts driving and I have n i idea where we are heading. She pulls into a 7-11 and we get out. I follow her in confused and she looks at me and laughs. "Get any snacks you want."

Don't have to tell me twice!

I grab a Reese's and some trail mix. And heads towards the back to get a slurpee. I pick a blue raspberry one and when I slip the lid on Liz stands next to me.

"What's that?"

"You've never had a slurpee!?"

"Nope"

"Dude get one!" She chooses the cherry one and we pay and are back on the road. I enjoy my trail mix and sip on my slurpee while we enjoy the music.
"This is delicious" Lizzie yells over the music.

"Told ya Olsen."

She parks the car on a main road and I look around. A bunch of random business' that I can't pinpoint exactly why we're here. "Where are we?"

"Shush and follow me" she says slipping her hat on and getting out of the car. She walks across the street and see where she's heading toward. A tattoo shop!

"No way Lizzie your gonna get one!?" I ask

"No dumbass. It's for you! Happy one week before you get married!"

"Aw lizard!!!" I squeal hugging her window the shop. I big muscular dude full of tattoos walks over to help us.

"Lizzie you gotta get one too. We can do a matching one since I'm getting two small ones." I say

"I dunno what to get. What would you want to match?"

I think a bit. "How about bagels. We love a good bagel. Or flowers? You love gardening and I like flowers."

"We don't have to do a matching one but I will get one for you." She says

"For me!?"

"Yep. The coolest little sister I've had. Don't tell Courtney" she says laughing.

We both sit in seats in different cubes but the glass inbetween is clear so we can see each other. She finishes before me and comes over to check mine out. I got three small tattoos added into my sleeve already. But it's very meaningful to me.

After we are done I take pictures of them so I can show Lizzie before they get wrapped up.

"Okay you first" she says

"Okay fine starting with yours" I show her my phone. It's a small little scarlet witch crown. The way the tattoo artist did it makes it look like it's glowing it's sick.

"The next one is for Scar. I got a sun because she's my sunshine. I also gave her a necklace that looks similar to it and this style fit my vibe" that makes Lizzie giggle.

"She's going to love that!!!!" Lizzie's gasps. "I love it too" I say and smile.

"The last one I got for rose. It's actually so beautiful and the picture doesn't do it justice but here" I say showing her the picture. It's a smile black and white Rose. I placed it on top of my wrist in the gap between some tattoos so I will see it every time I check my wrist for the time.

"Oh my god!!!" Lizzie grabs my phone examining it again. "It's perfect" she says with tears in her eyes.

"Don't cry on me Olsen!" I laugh and she wipes her tears.

"Okay cmon show me yours" I say hiding Lizzie.

She's braver than me and peels back the tape revealing her tattoo. It's small, on the lower part of her ankle. Angled so the stem of the flower wraps a little behind her heel. It's a pretty purple flower.

"Those are the birth flowers of the month of September." She says and I instantly get teary eyed. I even knew she was going to get one for me but I didn't expect this!

"It's beautiful."

"It is. It's a perfect little flower, that I just planted in my garden actually and it represents the perfect little pain in the ass I have in my life that I wouldn't trade for the world." Lizzie says wrapping me in a hug.

"This was the best couple of hours Liz. Thank you for this"

"Of course y/n. You didn't let me throw you a bachelorette party so this was the least I can do. Oh by the way, I was able to get that singer to confirm and she's set to sing your wedding song for your first dance. Practicing it every day!" Lizzie says and I get excited.

"No way you got her!!"

"I did!! I'm the best I know" Lizzie says flipping her hair.

"I'll deem that acceptable if we stop for ice cream before we head to my house."

"Sure thing. Anything for that title." Lizzie laughs making me laugh.
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Next will be rehearsal dinner then it's the wedding!!! What could possibly go wrong ? 😈

Who's our special singing guest!?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

181K 4.6K 45
whatever the title says. i'm sorry for the awful and poor writing, english is not my first language. [ request open + slow updates ]
40.5K 1.1K 38
Anastasia Volkova, a rare beauty, orphan, raised in Russia. Trained to be manipulative, heartless, seductive, and a killer...if needed. After escapin...
336K 8.1K 58
Scarlett Johansson / Her Characters x Fem Reader The story/stories that contain in this imagines are either inspired by songs, quotes, depending on...
369K 13.7K 40
You're Lizzie's best friend who just booked a role in Infinity War alongside her. You're so excited because Marvel is your favourite franchise. Peopl...