๐๐ซ๐ข๐ง๐œ๐ž๐ฌ๐ฌ ๐“๐ซ๐ž๐š๐ญ๐ฆ...

By sonotemmaa

I never knew how much I needed you until you came in my life.. More

Cast/Disclamiers
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐จ๐ง๐ž
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ญ๐ฐ๐จ
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ญ๐ก๐ซ๐ž๐ž
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐ข๐ฏ๐ž
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ฌ๐ข๐ฑ
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ฌ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ž๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ง๐ข๐ง๐ž
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ญ๐ž๐ง
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ž๐ฅ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ญ๐ฐ๐ž๐ฏ๐ฅ๐ž
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐ข๐Ÿ๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ฌ๐ข๐ฑ๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ฌ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ž๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ง๐ข๐ง๐ž๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ญ๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ญ๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ-๐จ๐ง๐ž
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ญ๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ-๐ญ๐ฐ๐จ
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ญ๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ-๐ญ๐ก๐ซ๐ž๐ž
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ญ๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ-๐Ÿ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ

๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง

2K 107 29
By sonotemmaa

excuse any grammar mistakes 🙂

April 24th

Nassau, Bahamas

Omniscient

"Omachi!" Cinese yelled from the bathroom. "Hm?" He answered. "My hairs not cooperating!" Cinese whined.

"What that gotta do with me?" He asked. Cinese turned around and gave him an annoyed look. He laughed getting up from the bed. He walked up behind her, wrapping his hands around her waist, laying his head on her shoulder.

He felt her shoulders relax. He began to place soft kisses on her neck making her smile. Omachi was never the affectionate type. It was different when it came down to Cinese. His hands were just always on her.

"Okayy! I'm ticklish over there.." She giggled. "You actually gon go?" Omachi asked. Cinese was getting ready to hang out with the girls.

"Boy, yes. I've been in this room with you for almost 2 days. I need to see my friendss." She explained. Cinese decided to give up her room and share a room with Omachi after their kiss.

"You can't stay with me for another day?" he asked. She frowned. "Stopp. It's only for a few hours. Hang out with Omar or something." She said.

Omachi sucked his teeth and side eyed her. "Don't look at me like that." She said. "You finna do yo edges?" He asked.

"I am, but they not cooperating." She said trying to swoop it again. "Hm, lemme see." He said. Cinese handed him the edge brush and turned around to where she was facing him.

He gently swooped the hair that she was struggling to swoop. Once he finished, he handed her the edge brush.

"Omachi. You've been seeing someone else?" Cinese asked. He scrunched up his face. "Yo, what?" He asked, confused.

"There's just no way, this swoop is so perfect." She said in awe. "I'm a natural." He shrugged. She began to clean up her area and walked out the bathroom, Omachi behind her.

She laughed. "Why do you keep following me?" She asked. "I ain't following you." He lied. "Mhm." She responded.

Cinese went back into the bathroom to change. Once she came out, Omachi couldn't keep his eyes off her. She was wearing a bikini top with a knitted skirt, which exposed her curves. It fitted her body perfectly.

"You look so beautiful." He complimented. She smiled. Omachi would never miss a chance to compliment her. "Thank youu." She cheesed.

"You boutta leave now?" he asked as she was applying on her lipgloss. "Uh-huh." She said.

She grabbed her phone and her purse until Omachi stopped her. "You not gon give me a kiss?" He asked.

"Bruhh. I just put on lipglosss." She said.

"Aight, we both gon be pretty princesses then." He shrugged.

Cinese laughed, going on her tippy toes, her hands going around his neck. She gave him 3 pecks and cleaned off his plump lips with her thumb.

"Fuck was that? That ain't no kiss." He said.

"Omachi, I have to gooo." She said.

He ignored her and picked her up, as her legs wrapped around his waist, her skirt lifting up in the process. He then, began to give her an actual kiss. Cinese opened her mouth slightly letting his tongue slide through. Tongues on tongues. Her lips were soft and gentle, caressing his mouth.

Cinese pulled back and took in his face. She pecked his lips one more time before Omachi put her back down. Omachi pulled down her skirt some, as they both couldn't stop smiling at each other.

"Bye, Omachi." She said, not breaking eye contact. "Make sure to text, and call. Aight?" He said.

"Okay. I will." She said opening the door. He watched as she walked down the hallway into the elevator. Once she was out of his sight, he then went back inside.

Omachi was lost for words. He's never felt like this before. He wanted to be with her all the time. He brought her peace. Everytime they kissed it brought him back to their first kiss. He just couldn't get enough.

...

"Yeah nigga, but what that gotta do with me?" Javier asked.

"But that's yo family." Omar said.

"Nah, family or not, that shit still fucked up." Omachi explained.

"Exactly!" Javier said. The boys ended up going to to the pool since the girls left. Omachi was layed up on the pool chair, while Javier &  Omar were  in the pool.

A phone started to ring in the distance. They all looked over to where the sound was coming from, but it was just someone else's phone.

"Mane, I thought that was Tianna calling me." Omar said. Javier laughed.

"Just wait, they gon be flooding they stories." Omachi said shaking his head.

"Aye, Machi you and Cinese dating now? I've been meaning to ask you." Omar asked. Omachi licked his lips to hide his smile at the mention of Cinese.

"Yeah." He said. Javier and Omar's jaw dropped.

"Forreal? It's about damn time!" Javier laughed. Omachi couldn't hide his smile at this point.

"Yeah bruh, Ion know she-she be making me.." Omachi stopped trying to find the right words.

"Happy?" Omar asked. He scratched the back of his neck and nodded. "Yeah bruh, I- I don't know. It's all surreal. I like her man. Bad." Omachi expressed.

"Love is sweet oo!" Omar said. Omachi laughed.

"Nah, but Cinese got a good heart. I can see why you like bestie." Javier nodded.

"Naomi better not have my girl twerking on some random ass nigga." Omar said. Javier nodded in agreement.

"Nah, she wouldn't." Omachi said. Omachi felt his phone vibrate, he took his phone from out his pocket and looked at the caller ID. It was Cinese. It hasn't even been 4 hours. It's only been 3. He thought she would've been enjoying herself by now.

"Cinese?" He answered sitting up.

"Hi Omachiiii." She slurred. Omachi furrowed his eyebrows.

"What?" Omar mouthed. Omachi held up a finger signaling him to wait.

"Cinese? What's going on?" He asked.

"Nothing! I just wanted to call you because I miss youuu. And your big lips." She said.

"Cinese? You tipsy?" Omachi asked, genuinely confused.

"No- Yo." Omachi heard a guys voice in the background.

"Cinese? Who's that?" Omachi asked getting up.

"What y'all ladies doing?" He heard through the phone. Seconds later he heard the phone hang-up. Omachi scrunched up his face and called her back. No answer. He called Tianna, Naomi and Levani, no answer.

"The fuck happened?" Javier asked. Omachi huffed. "I was on the phone with Cinese, then I heard some random nigga in the background. I'm calling her and the rest of them, but they not answering." He said.

"I got Tiannas location we can go see." Omar suggested. Omachi nodded his head.

______ 10 MINUTES LATER____

The boys got dressed and got in a uber to the club said they were at. Once they reached, they walked straight in. It took him a couple minutes to find Cinese, but he eventually found her.

He spotted Cinese in the corner of the room on the floor with Levani laying her head on her shoulder. Both clearly drunk. They both were giggling. Omachi walked up to her. "Cinese? I've been looking for you." He spoke

She looked shocked to see him. "What are you doing here? It's supposed to be a girls night. Go awayyyyy." She said.

"You called me, and I heard some guys voice." He explained.

"I didn't call you? I'm fineee!" She slurred. She hiccuped then Levani and Cinese began to laugh. Omachi shook his head and sighed.

"It's time to go." He said. "Noooo! It's only 8." She frowned.

"It's 9 now. I can't let you stay here when you acting like this." He said.

"Noo! Pleaseeee. One more hour." She begged. He thought about it, but he didn't wanna stay here and babysit everyone. He shook his head and grabbed her by her arms trying to get her to get up.

"Ugh!" She said as she got up. Javier approached them. "I've been looking fa ha ass everywhere! This one big ass club." Javier said shaking his head.

"On bro." Omachi agreed.

"You boutta leave now?" Javier asked. Omachi nodded his head.

"Yeah, I just ordered the uber, it should be here soon." Omachi said.

"Aight, I'll catch up with you tomorrow." Javi said dapping him up.

Omachi took Cinese to the bar to get her a bottle of water since she was drunk. He handed her the water bottle but she refused.

"No. I'm not thirsty." She said. "Just drink it, Cinese." He said. She rolled her eyes and took the water bottle. Omachi felt his phone vibrate. He checked his phone and saw it was Mia calling him. He declined it. His phone vibrated again letting him know that the uber was outside.

"Let's go. Cmon." He said taking  her hand.

...

Once they entered their room, Cinese went straight into the bathroom. Omachi waited on the living room couch for her. Once she came out Omachis head immediately popped up.

"You good?" He asked. "Course' " She replied. He could tell she was a little bit tipsy, and not as drunk from drinking the water.

She sat next to Omachi on the couch and sighed. "You had fun?" He asked. "Sooo much funn" She smiled. "Tell me what y'all did." He said.

"We danced and danced and danced. I'm so glad I wore my slides, I didn't even know I could dance like that. I also ate good. I took a few shots and laughed and laughed." She explained.

Omachi couldn't take his eyes off of her. He loves watching her talk about things. Even random stuff,  just to hear her talk.

Cinese caught him staring at her. "Why are you looking at me like that?" She asked. "I can't look at you?" He asked. Cinese rolled her eyes. Omachi held her hand, now realizing how soft her palms were.

"It's just.. you make me nervous.." She mumbled. Omachi smiled. He turned his head to look at her. "I do?" He smiled. She also made him nervous, he didn't even remember the last time he's been nervous until now.

"Mhm.." she said, their faces now inches apart. Omachi leaned in and pecked her lips a few times. "Don't piss me off." She frowned. He laughed.

"Nahh, I thought that's what you liked?" He said. She got on his lap, her legs straddling him. She grabbed his face and kissed him. Omachi wasted no time kissing her back. It wasn't too fast, or too slow, it felt right.

He pulled back, both breathing heavily staring into each others eyes. Omachi just couldn't get enough of her. He felt safe around her.

She lowly sighed and slowly moving up and down on his lap. He felt his member slowly rising. He grabbed onto her waist so she could stop.

"Cinese." He groaned. "What?" She smiled innocently. She knew what she was doing. "Faye, stop playing with me." He said.

She frowned and dramatically sighed. "But I want ittt." She whined. He shook his head. "C, you not fully sober yet." He said.

"So?" She asked. He laughed. "Nah." He said. She got up from his lap and walked into the bedroom. He got up. "Where you going?" He asked.

"I'm gonna go change." She said. He could tell her energy shifted. He laughed knowing it was all the drinks talking. He knew she wasn't ready.

...

Omachi was laying in bed, scrolling through Tiktok waiting for her to get out the shower. He thought the shower would cool her off a bit, but she still had a mug on her face.

"You aight?" He asked. She nodded her head getting into the bed. Omachi opened his arms so she could lay on top of his chest while he coaxed her to sleep. He loved doing that. She got on his chest and sighed.

"C." He called.

"Hm?" She answered.

"Is it about earlier?" He asked.

"No." She lied. He laughed because he knew she was lying just by how her body stiffened.

"C, you still drunk. It's wrong if we would've had sex, and you still not 100% sober." He explained.

"I'm not drunk.." She mumbled. "Still." He said.

"Okay, Omachi." She said with an attitude. "Gimme kiss." He said. She lifted her head up and pecked his lips a few times.

"Mia called me today." He said. Cinese's head immediately popped up.

"What?" She asked. He nodded his head. "Yeah." He said. "And what did you say?" She asked.

"I ain't answer." He said. "Mm. Good. When was this?" She asked. "When we was at the bar." He said.

"Mm. I really don't like that bi-girl. Why would she lie about y'all dating?" She asked.

He shrugged. "She cray cray, cus I know who I want." He said looking at her. She smiled and pecked him on his lips.

"Night." He said.

"Night." She said.

_____________________________

short ass chapter ik! don't be mad 😞

just a lil filler chapter bc i got something for chapter 15 & 16! imma make it up to y'all trust😛

cinese letting them drinks talk 🥲

thought? be honest ☝🏾

i'm acc getting pissed off bc omachis fc don't know how to take pictures😒

vote n comment !

bye ml's

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

588K 34.6K 42
"I got you something." He told her pulling away, while she watched him curiously until he pulled out a pandora bag. Her eyes widened at the necklace...
502K 14.3K 64
๐— ๐—ฒ ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฑ ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚ ๐—ถ๐˜€๐—ป'๐˜ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐˜€๐˜„๐—ฒ๐—ฟ, ๐— ๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ฏ๐—ฒ ๐—œ'๐—บ ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—น๐—น๐—ถ๐—ป' ๐—บ๐˜†๐˜€๐—ฒ๐—น๐—ณ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฎ๐˜.
381K 18.4K 42
The best things come unexpected and sweep you off your feet
3.8M 133K 61
๐šˆ๐™พ๐š„'๐š๐™ด ๐™ผ๐šˆ ๐š‚๐™ฐ๐™ป๐š…๐™ฐ๐™ถ๐™ด, ๐šˆ๐™พ๐š„'๐š๐™ด ๐™ผ๐šˆ ๐™ฑ๐™ฐ๐™ป๐™ฐ๐™ฝ๐™ฒ๐™ด