"Lost in Love"

By naadiabluejoseph

"Lost in Love" is a Jikook love story inspired by Jeon Jungkook and Park Jimin of BTS. Written by N. L. Jose... More

Chapter 1: This is Park Jimin
Chapter 2: This is Jeon Jungkook
Chapter 3: Dreams and Fantasies
Chapter 4: I Trust You
Chapter 5: Hungry Eyes
Chapter 6: Let Me Touch You
Chapter 7: All of Me
Chapter 8: Two Hearts
Chapter 9: Seek and Conquer
Chapter 10: The Party
Chapter 11: The Plan
Chapter 12: Change
Chapter 13: The Real Me
Chapter 14: The Real Secret
Chapter 15: Finally
Chapter 16: The Journey Now Start
Chapter 17: Change of Plans
Chapter 18: Surprises
Chapter 19: Doctor James
Chapter 20: Austin, Texas
Chapter 21: Learning in Love
Chapter 22: Life Goes On
Chapter 23: How Do I Live?
Chapter 24: Bittersweet Moments: Part1
Chapter 25: Bittersweet Moments: Part2
Chapter 26: 감사합니다 (THANK YOU)
Chapter 27: I Can't Lose You
Chapter 28: I'm So Lost
Chapter 29: Back to Work
Chapter 30: The Fuckers
Chapter 31: Help Me!
Chapter 32: You're Almost There
Chapter 33: Drama! Drama! Drama!
Chapter 34: Don't Cry For Me
Chapter 35: Cry For Me
Chapter 36: Whalen 52
Chapter 37: Chingu (Friend)
Chapter 38: "More Secrets"
Chapter 39: "A Mother's Love"
Chapter 40: "A Father's Confession"
Chapter 41: "Jane's Secret"
Chapter 42: Sweetness
Chapter 44: Jane's Log: Part1
Chapter 45: Jane's Log Pt2
Chapter 46: Jane's Log Pt.3
Chapter 47: The Humpty Dance
Chapter 48: Fire
Chapter 49: Our Mothers
Chapter 50: Finally!
Chapter 51: I Love You!

Chapter 43: My Sugarplum

157 13 1
By naadiabluejoseph

[Jungkook]

.

.

Things were happening really quickly for us and I couldn't be more thankful. From learning about Janie's child to finding her Korean boyfriend and possible father of her child and then to all of us flying out to the children's hospital to hopefully get more information about Janie's past. Her ex-boyfriend, Daehyun, was very anxious but also helpful to us. He too thought something was wrong with how he and Jane had parted.

.

"There were times when I tried to tell her to come back so we could get married and live our lives back home but she was adamant about her decisions," I could see and feel the pains in Dae. He never got married and longed to have a family with Jane. He was in his late forties and was still hopeful of meeting her. The poor dude didn't even knew that she had passed. "She had cut ties with me when I told her that I was ready to come to the US to meet with her. I couldn't contact her after that because she had changed her number. Ms. Geu-Roo was also adamant in respecting her niece's decision to have no contact with me whatsoever."

.

Aunty Geu-Roo sighed, "Yes, and I do apologise for that because I didn't know that Janie was holding back from you. If I had any inkling of a thought that she was pregnant for you, then I would've convinced her to give you a chance."

.

Dae was sad but he understood, "You can't blame yourself for that. You were being a good 'mom' to her. Jane should've told me or somebody else."

.

I know they say you must never speak ill of the dead, but I thought of the many times that Jimin was angry and resentful towards his mother. The fact that she had died before he fully understood her mental issues didn't help him either. But even though his mother hid so many things from him and his family, Jane's secret was just as bad, maybe worse. I can't imagine what Dae's life would've been if he knew he had an offspring. Hmm, Lily and Jane really deserved each other and it was a pity that their lives ended with unfinished business.

.

"Hmm... What's going on in that sweet little head of yours, my love?" Jimin could see my thoughts swirling all around me.

.

I looked up at him and smiled sweetly at him, "Oh, I was just thinking that both your mom and Jane had such dark secrets and they both couldn't resolve them before their deaths. It makes me wonder a little more into Jane's death."

.

"What do you mean?" Aunty asked as all eyes were on me because of my last statement.

.

It was something that I was thinking of more and more now, "We never got to find out how did Jane die exactly and I was wondering who would gain from her death."

.

"Hmm so what should we do, Jungkookie?" Jiminnie looked at me and I saw such concern and love in his eyes. He's so beautiful but I had other thoughts in my mind.

.

I nodded, "Hmm. I think we will need some help with that," and I took his hand and led us out towards the toilet.

.

Jimin giggled when I closed the door, "Jungkookie, does this mean you want us to be a part of the Mile-High-Club?"

.

I grinned and said, "Hmm that's a great idea but right now we need to settle this first," and I took out my phone and pressed onto my contacts. When the phone began to ring, I saw the confused look on Jimin's face. I caressed his cheek and he immediately blushed in my hands. Oh God! My dick was getting hard. But just as I was about to put Jimin's hand on the front of my sweatpants, the call went through. I got back serious as I greeted the person on the other end. "Hey Al. How's things?" Jimin's eyes lit up as he finally understood what I was doing. I began to fill Al in on what information we had and where were are at this current point. Then when Al began to explain, I put on my headset and put one of the speakers in Jimin's ear so he could listen too. I cuddled closer into him and he was more than happy for me to hold him in my arms.

.

"Well I can call my friends at the police department in the area and find out about the case. I don't think it was solved so it would be considered a cold-case unless..."

.

"Unless what?" Jimin asked.

.

"Hey, Master Park. How are you?" Al was hearing him for the first time.

.

"Hee-hee," he giggled as I'm sure he saw my eyes rolling. "I'm good Al. So you were saying that it could be a cold-case or unless..." I loved that my Jiminnie kept things on track. This Al could stray from a topic.

.

"Hmm... Oh, or they could've ruled it as a suicide. I'm not sure but I will find out. Don't worry, Al and Hannah is on the case."

.

"Oooh... Please send my love to Hannah..."

.

Gosh, I really didn't want any small-talk, "Okay-okay. That's enough. Let us know when you got more info. Bye Albert."

.

"Bye Mr. Jungkook! Oh I will Jimin..."

.

BEEP!

.

"Hey, he was still talking to me. Why did you end the call?" Jimin looked at me with the sassiest sass look on his face. God! He was so sexy when he was upset.

.

"Hmmmmm... A few seconds ago, you were asking about being in the Mile-High-Club. Don't you want that privilege anymore?" I asked as I began to nibble on his neck. I realised that my dick never went down and I was seriously aching for my Jiminnie...

.

The small confinement of the toilet became even more evident as we began to make little movements into each other. Standing still while we talked with Al made it seem just right but right now, all I needed was a little more room to...

.

Cling-clang! Zip! Whoosh! Went Jimin's belt, zipper and pants waist in that particular order. In a flash of light, I spun him around to face the mirror in front of us so his delicious ass was right where I wanted it to be.

.

"Fuck, Jimin..."

.

"Jungkook-ah..."

.

I had on a track pants so all I had to do was pull my dick out from the elastic waist band. No sound for that but the sound my Jimin made when I stooped down and began to eat his ass was incredible. The sounds he made when my hard dick went in search for his lovely hole was fucking divine.

.

"Hmmmmmmmmmm... Oohhhhhhhh fuckkkkkkkkkkkkk... Jungkook-ah..."

.

He was surprisingly soft in his aching but it still drove me wild as we looked into each other's eyes through the mirror. And in less than a minute of hanging up the call with Al, I was making us high-flying club members. When I pushed Jimin's hips forward with my dick, I pulled his head back to mine and I took his lips, muffling every sound coming out of him as I fucked him so fucking hard and fast. The vibrations of the aeroplane, Jimin's vocal cords inside of me and my dick ramming inside of him, just made me so fucking mad with wildness. But deep down, I knew I was a bit rough on him.

.

"Jungkook..." I heard the cries in his voice but I was almost there. "Jungkook... You're hurting me..." His voice a whimper now, like a puppy being whipped by a wicked master. FUCK!

.

Immediately I stopped moving. I looked at his face in the mirror and I saw the pain in his eyes along with the stream of tears flowing down. OMG! What did I do?

.

"Jiminsii... Baby. What happened?"

.

My dick was still inside of him but that wasn't what was causing the damage. Apparently, with my hard and heavy pushing, I kept ramming Jimin's hips onto the edge of the sink. I looked at his shirt and there were red spots. OMG. When I lifted his shirt to see what had happened, I saw the cuts on his waist.

.

"OMG... Jiminnie. I'm so sorry." I came out of him immediately and bent down to look at the damage I did to his waist. Then I looked up at him and I saw some blood trickling down his forehead too. What the fuck was wrong with me? "Jimin, you're bleeding on your head too."

.

"Kookie... I... Oh baby. You were just so excited..."

.

"What the fuck did I do?" I was shaking now and going out of control looking for a something to wipe the blood.

.

"Is everything okay in there?" I heard the flight attendant asking.

.

I was at a loss for words and my tears couldn't stop flowing. Then I heard my baby responding, "I'm okay. Just a little upset stomach but I'll be fine."

.

"Oh. There's a first-aid kit in the top shelf with some antacid," the attendant answered back.

.

"Oh. Thank you. Just give me a few more minutes, okay." Jimin looked at me and whispered, "Get the kit, baby. I'll be okay."

.

I nodded and did what I was told. I hurt my baby out of my excessive sexual tension. His hips kept hitting the edge of the sink and Jimin's head had hit the corner of the cabinet above the sink causing a small cut on his hairline. Damn-it! I was so mad at myself but I felt a calmness as Jimin started humming and singing softly to me as I took care of his wounds. This was his way of telling me that he was okay. And even when I cleaned his cuts and he gasped a bit, it didn't stop him from singing to me.

.

When I was finished, I looked at him and all I saw was love. Unfortunately, I began to cry like a baby. He just hugged me while I kept saying, "I didn't mean it, Jimin. Please... I'm so sorry. I'll never hurt you like that ever again... I'm sorry, baby."

.

Finally when my tears subsided and my sniffles were eased, Jimin came out of our embrace and held my face to look at him. All I saw was 'LOVE' looking right at me. His smile, his eyes and his face just shone with a love that I could never describe.

.

"Baby, I love you and I know how much you love me. You would never intentionally hurt me like that. I'd like to think of them as my love-marks." I looked at him confused and he giggled, "You know like a hickey. I'll cherish these love-marks as the day we entered the Mile-High-Club." I tried to giggle but couldn't. Then my Jimin actually made me stop crying and really focused on what he was saying when he said, "Come on, babe. These marks were nothing compared to what we had to do for initiation at university."

.

"What? What initiation?" Jimin looked at my face and he realised I went from cry-baby to angry-baby in an instant. What fucking sexual initiation did they make my baby do? I was ready to fucking fight.

.

"Ugh... Oh, I forgot. By the time you entered the fraternity we had already changed the initiation process. We thought the original customs were too barbaric so we opted to change to a more comfortable setting with group activities. Everyone was in total agreeance."

.

"What exactly did they make you guys do?" I was getting frustrated with Jimin taking his time to explain but he was so calm and cool so I just followed him. While we were talking, we also got dressed and finally came out of the stall. The flight attendants looked at us and just giggled.

.

We were back at our seats when Jimin continued to explain, "Initially, the custom of the fraternity's orientation was to do a number of horrible things to the newbies: drinking urine, dousing your body with sugar water and running naked into an Apiary and also burning their skins with a hot branding iron." He sighed and said softly, "So you see, these cuts are nothing compared to those things. Okay?"

.

I was relieved as I nodded and I was thankful that it wasn't anything sexual. However, I was still curious, "So which one did you have to do?" I knew Jimin's body inside/out and I never saw any brand on his skin.

.

Jimin sighed a sad one this time, "I actually was one of those who was doused with the sugar water. They stripped us leaving us in our underwear alone and once the water was poured, we had to run through the bee yard. Unfortunately they didn't listen to one of the guys when he said he was allergic to bee stings."

.

"Oh no..."

.

"Yeah. He only made it a few feet from the starting area. When he collapsed and wasn't moving, they had to rush him to the hospital. He almost died. Luckily, he had told one of his friends that he had an Epipen® in his bag so enroute they used it on him. If they waited any longer, he would've died. The hospital alerted the university and an investigation was held. Our seniors almost got expelled but me along with the newbies vouched for them. I organised a meeting and got all parties to agree to change the initiation customs to a more friendly-like system. The board thought we did a great thing so they ordered all the other fraternities and sororities to follow suit."

.

Jimin looked proud when he spoke about it and I knew that it was probably one of his first leadership roles. "I'm so proud of you, Jimin. You really do look out for everyone's best interest."

.

"Hmmm... So who looks out for my best interest then?" He asked and I could see the little curl forming upwards at the corner of his lips.

.

"Oh my Sugarplum, that's my job," and I took his lips in mine.

.

"Wait-wait-wait..." Jimin pulled back suddenly taking me by surprise. "Did you just call me 'Sugarplum' because I told you they poured sugar water all over me?" Oh, boy. Here comes Mr. Sass... "JUNGKOOK-AH!!!"

.

I giggled and grabbed onto him as he fought me off with his cute little pushes and squeals of him not liking the term 'Sugar' at all. This just fuelled me even more and every time he pouted, I pulled him closer to me and covered him with my kisses. We kept at it until I began to tickle him and his sass began to cool down to warm squeals of laughter. Everyone just looked at us and smiled. They were also enjoying our little sweet banter.

.

GOD! I AM SO MUCH IN LOVE WITH PARK JIMIN.

.

My Baby; My Sugarplum...

.

When we arrived at our destination, Al and Hannah were waiting for us. It was truly wonderful to see them. They gave us such a comfort especially as Al had great news for us. Well, great and not so great news. He told us he would explain when we board into Hannah's truck. She really loves her pickup trucks.

.

"Master Jungkook, would you like to drive us there? I'm not feeling so well and Albert has to focus on what he's going to tell you guys. So it would be great if you could..."

.

Gosh, she didn't have to explain anything, "OF COURSE, I'LL DRIVE!" 

.

I never took something out of someone's hand so damn fast and in no time I was the proud driver of the newest Ford Maverick pickup truck. DAMN! Everyone was on the edge of their seats to find out what Al knew so I knew I had to maintain the balance. I had to remain calm and collected as I was now the designated driver, making sure that everyone and my Sugarplum would be safe. I looked at Jimin and he looked back at me. When I blew him a kiss, he just bent his head and blushed. Oh, my sweetcakes. Hmm... But then Jimin and everyone else in the vehicle got serious as Al began to explain what he found out about Jane's death.

.

.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9K 301 15
"Go find another girl to play with" "But I want you" The flirty new boy, Park Jimin who becomes a heartthrob as soon as he attend the college fall in...
421 112 15
After returning from the military, it seemed as though time had stopped for the two years he had been gone. Things were now different as everyone had...
27.7K 866 26
Jeon Jungkook is a 19 year old, third year student at Seoul High when it was the start of a new school year. Last year, he fell in love at first sigh...
372K 9.8K 55
❝Promise me you won't leave me Park Y/n... ❞ He whispers softly into my ear. You're 23 years old and you live with your twin brother Park Jimin and...