Bewitched {Aphmau MID x Reade...

By Infinity_CornerLife

Y/n here is your friendly nehbeorhood witch. More

{The Prince's Desire~Ch 1}
{True Source Of A Woman's Power~Ch 2}
{Ava's Magic Portal~Ch 3}
{A Demon's Sweet Weakness~Ch 4}
{The Kindness Of Humans~Ch 6}
{The Date Begins!~Ch 7}
{Demon Boyfriend~Ch 8}
{Daemos in love!~Ch 9}
{A Spa With Daemos~Ch 10}
{Ava Is Sick!~Ch 11}
{How To Become A Queen~Ch 12}
{Demon In The Diver Seat~Ch 13}
{Hidden Bonds~1K Special}
{The Most Impressive Thing Guys Do~Ch 14}
{Y/n Is Drunk!?~Ch 15}
{Scoop of Happiness~2K Special}
{How To Date A Guy In 7 Words~Ch 16}
{A Kiss For A Prince~Ch 17}
{Demon Turned Gentlemen~Ch 18}
{Pierce's Quick Moves~Ch 19}
{Y/n's Halloween Disguise~Ch 20}
{A Lush Bubble Bath~Ch 21}
A/N
New Story!
{Rhys' Lucky Break~Ch 22}
{Pierce Shows His Strength~Ch 23}
{Breaking A Girl's Heart~Ch 24}
{Finale Part 1~Ch 25}
{Finale Part 2~Ch 26}
~+{Season 2}+~
{The land of Daemos~Ch 27}
{Fresh Fit!~Ch 28}
{Family Tree~Ch 29}

{Ava's Modelling Career EXPOSED!~Ch 5}

1.9K 58 5
By Infinity_CornerLife

[Pov: Y/n]

"You want me to do what now.."

"I want you to help me make and Instagram account!" Ava says smugly.

"Okay...but why, this isn't like you Ava"

"That doesn't matter right now, so will you help me or what?"

"*sigh* okay fine"

So me and Ava spent some time making her a Instagram account, I was even her first follower.

Now we were in the living room, Ava getting ready to make her first post while I sit on the couch.

"I'm going to destroy Lorelai's stupid friends with a Instagram more popular then theirs"

"Oh so that's what this is about huh?"

"Oh shush"

Ava starts to pose and take pictures when Asch and Leif come out from the wall and end up in the background of Ava's pictures.

"AHHHH!?" They all yell.

"D-D-Did you that!?"

"She took our bodies into that thing"

"W-What!?"

"Look Asch she wearing her source of power!"

"I thought I destroyed it, where did she get another one"

"Victoria's secret wait why am I—"

"That secret shall be mine!"

Suddenly the others come thought the wall "What is going on in here?"

"Ava took our bodies into he magic slab" Leif pulls out his daggers "That's enough reason to kill her!"

Pierce shakes his head "No"

Ava sighs and proceeds to explain what a picture is.

.

.

.

"Woah!" Noi's eyes light up "That sounds so cool!"

"Wait..that's like.."

"Can I try!"

"No!..well at least not right now, I'm engaged in a fierce picture battle with other humans who don't even care about my existence"

"She's so powerful...they must not even care because they know she'll destroy them anyway"

"Impressive"

"Y-Yeah something like that" Ava says "I'm just hoping this picture gets me a thousand likes and then I can shove it in their other stupid human faces"

"There posted"

"What are likes" Noi asks.

"Oh they're like peoples thoughts of you and more you have..uh...oh the more powerful you become!" I say.

"Really now?"

"Uhh yes really" Ava looks at her phone "Huh this isn't right"

"What?"

"I posted this picture just five minutes ago, I should be famous by now!"

"You can get someone's power that fast"

"Ugh waiting is to hard! Ugh I give up, I'm going to go get into my clothes"

Ava leaves her phone on the table and heads to her room to get changed. Asch follows after her and starts banging on the door and shouting at Ava.

Meanwhile Leif looks over at Ava's phone and starts to poke it with his dagger.

"Oh I did a thing!" Leif says "Wait that's me"

"If I get that me out then we can cause chaos together" Leif starts to punch Ava's phone.

I sigh before getting up from the couch and teleporting behind Leif and grabbing his wrist to stop him.

Leif, startled by the sudden intervention, turns to face me with surprise in his eyes "Hey! What are you doing? Let go of me! This could be fun"

His tone wavers between mischief and slight frustration, as he attempts to convince me to let him continue with his mischievous plans.

Ava then comes out of her room "Stop banging on my door" She looks toward me and Leif "And what are you doing with my phone!"

Ava runs over and takes her hone out of Leif's hand and I let go of his wrist.

"Do you understand what you could have done, my entire reputation is on the line and—" Ava gets cut of by a notification.

"Wait a like!"

"You've got five likes and I've gained three followers, this is amazing!"

"What does that mean?" Leif asks.

"Oh my god your picture just got 20 likes!"

"These likes seem to please Ava" Pierce says

"Leif can I take another picture of you!" Ave asks "Huh you want to make another me"

"Hold it sorceress Ava lei isn't doing anything until you take us out to see the world, we went to the sacred mall and got the human clothes for nothing and—"

"Say cheese!" Ava takes a picture of Asch and posts it. After a few seconds Asch's picture got 20 likes.

"Woah Leif got 40 likes"

"Heh more then Asch"

"What!"

"Asch is close behind with 30"

.

.

.

Soon enough Ava starts to take pictures of all the Daemos, even I take a picture with each Daemos and post them on my Instagram.

"I have 2k followers now...this is insane, this is almost too much...am I ready to wield this kind of power, this kind of responsib—"

"Enough talk, what is the amount of human likes for myself against Leif"

"Oh yeah I forgot uhh... woah it looks like Asch is a head of Leif by...wow quite a bit"

"As expected"

"What no way!"

"Looks like the honour of their lives are mine Leif, don't worry you just—"

Leif cuts Asch off by running towards Ava and throwing her over his shoulder.

"What the-" Ava shouts.

"This contest isn't over Asch and I'm gonna make sure I win!" Leif announces before jumping out the open window.

"AHHHHH"

"AVA!" I shout, run toward the window.

'Ava..'

.

.

.

'No..'

.

.

.

.

'Mother'

I place a hand on my head, groaning in pain. I sit back down on the couch feeling a headache coming.

I noice the Daemos leave the apartment, saying how they are going after Leif.

Next thing I know there is a hand placed on my head. I look up to see Pierce patting my head like how you would to an cat or dog.

"W-Wha...aren't you going with the others?" I ask.

Pierce looks at you with a concerned expression, his usually stoic demeanor showing a hint of warmth. "I wanted to make sure you were okay" he says softly.

As he continues to pat my head gently, I feel a sense of comfort and relief washing over you. The pain in my head begins to subside slightly, thanks to his soothing touch.

"Thanks, Pierce," I say, managing a weak smile.

Pierce nods and sits down beside me on the couch. He doesn't say much, but his presence alone is enough to make me feel better. I find comfort in knowing that even the quietest member of the group cares for my well-being.

I soon feel my eyes become heavy as I become sleepy. I lay my head on Pierce's shoulder and fall asleep.

*

*

*

*

End of Chapter 5

(985 words)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

350K 8.6K 36
Y/N L/N is the daughter of one of the runner ups for City Council. Y/N and her father had to go meet his "enemy" for the campaign at restaurant for...
198K 5.1K 48
โ•ฐโ”ˆโžค ๐— ๐˜† ๐—œ๐—ป๐—ป๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐——๐—ฒ๐—บ๐—ผ๐—ป๐˜€ ๐˜… ๐—™๐—ฒ๐—บ! ๐—ฅ๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐—ฑ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ เผบ- ๐ƒ๐„๐•๐ˆ๐‹๐ˆ๐’๐‡ ๐‹๐Ž๐•๐„ -เผ‰โ€งโ‚Šหšโœง In which Ava and her cousin cross paths...
221K 3.4K 20
Just a few one shots of hot demons +โ€ข+โ€ข+โ€ข+โ€ข+โ€ข+ โ€ผ๏ธNONE of the art in this book is mine credit to ownersโ€ผ๏ธ โ€ผ๏ธNONE of the music in this book is mine cre...
212K 5.2K 26
DISCLAIMER! This is a very slow updating story. With my school schedule and exams around the corner, the updates will be coming pretty rarely. I'll t...