FORGOTTEN FLAME - klaus mikae...

By alycialcver

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳FORGOTTEN FLAME ⤷ a Klaus mikaelson fanfic ---------------------- IN WHICH- Arabella salvatore retur... More

𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐆𝐎𝐓𝐓𝐄𝐍 𝐅𝐋𝐀𝐌𝐄
𝐏𝐋𝐀𝐘𝐋𝐈𝐒𝐓
𝐀𝐂𝐓 𝐎𝐍𝐄
- 𝐆𝐑𝐀𝐏𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐒
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐎𝐍𝐄
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐎
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐈𝐗
𝐀𝐂𝐓 𝐓𝐖𝐎
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐄𝐍
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐋𝐕𝐄
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐈𝐗𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐓𝐖𝐎
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑
𝐀𝐂𝐓 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐒𝐈𝐗
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐎𝐍𝐄
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐓𝐖𝐎
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐒𝐈𝐗
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐘
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐎𝐍𝐄
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐓𝐖𝐎
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑
𝐀𝐂𝐓 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐒𝐈𝐗

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐎𝐍𝐄

1.8K 58 13
By alycialcver

▎FORGOTTEN FLAME ▎
»»———— act two. KATHERINE
CHAPTER TWENTY ONE ━━ decade dance

Bella stayed home all day, avoiding Katherine at all costs. She knew elijah was daggered in the basement. She wanted to un-dagger him.

So she went to the basement, quickly put a spell so damon and Katherine couldn't hear her.

She crouched down and pulled the dagger out of elijahs chest, placing it to the side as she waited. So as she waited, she quickly grabbed a blood bag from the freezer as she returned to elijahs side.

She waited a while until he gasped, making her sit up. She watched as his skin turned to his normal colour, the veins going away.

He was quick to look around, but he relaxed as he saw Bella with her hands raised. "I come in peace." She said as she handed him the blood bag, which he took from her hands.

"They daggered me, I take it." Elijah sighed as he finished off the blood bag.

Bella hummed as she pointed to the dagger. "Yep. I had no part in it. I did warm damon, but damon is damon."

"So why un-dagger me?" Elijah asked her as Bella shrugged.

"Because you was going to help elena. Even after damon daggered you, you still wanted to protect elena. And I respect that." Bella explained. "You have honour, unlike some."

"May I ask a question?" Elijah asked as Bella nodded her head. "Your tattoo, when did you get it?"

Bella breathed out heavily as she bit her tongue. "I'm guessing you know." Bella leaned her head on the wall.

"Not exactly. I saw your tattoo which my sister has and I thought it was peculiar. Then when Luka told me he had a vision of you with niklaus, I knew it wasn't a coincidence." Elijah tilted his head to the side as Bella nodded her head. "So you do know my family?"

"Yes. I met them in New Orleans, well, kol tired to kill me. But he found out I was a witch and apparently klaus needed one to do his little ritual thing. I didn't agree, obviously, but I stayed with them. Your family treated me as one of their own. And yes, me and Rebekah got matching tattoos to see if it would stay on a vampire. And it clearly did. But me and klaus had a...confusing relationship." Bella winced slightly as she explained shortly.

"Well it's quite a shame I didn't meet you earlier." Elijah had listened to all of it. He frowned at the klaus bit. "So your brothers don't know you know my family?"

"Nope. It's kinda hard to explain. Oh yes I was buddy buddies with the originals and I know everything about the sun and moon curse." Bella mimicked as Elijah chuckled. "It's very hard to explain."

"I see." He hummed as he looked at the dagger. "I also don't think your brothers would appreciate the fact you un-daggered me." He held the dagger in his hands, holding it out towards a frowning Bella.

"You want me to dagger you? The whole point was for you to be un-daggered and you could go back to your original business." Bella looked down at the dagger.

"I trust you to un-dagger me when the time is right." Elijah said as bella breathed out, nodding her head. "Thank you, again, Arabella."

Bella smiled before pushing the dagger back into his heart, making him groan in pain.

Bella had missed a whole lot. Luka and his father were dead. So was isobel. Elena had watched her mother die as she took off her necklace.

Bella felt guilty she wasn't there to help. She felt even more guilty that she couldn't help bonnie at the witch house. She wasn't told why bonnie was there and why she was asking the spirits for help, but she knew it had something to do with klaus.

Katherine was gone, but she took the moonstone. So they were all fucked.

But she also missed the part where klaus and Damon had given the house to elena, putting the house in her name. Arabella was hurt that they didn't ask her when elena had her own house. But she didn't say anything, she kept her thoughts of herself.

So the witch stared down at the paper. "Please sign here, and here." The man said as he gave elena the pen.

"Okay." Elena nodded her head as she signed it.

"So this place is all yours? They just gave it to you?" Bonnie asked, also confused to why bella didn't take the house.

"For now." Elena said as she finished signing one bit, making the man flip the page. "As sole owner, I'm the only one who can invite certain type of person in here. If you know what I mean.

"Your own personal safe house." Bonnie nodded her head.

"That's the idea." Elena sighed as she looked up at the man, who told her to write on a new page.

"Wouldn't wanna clean It." Bonnie cringed as bella hummed.

"Damn right. I've never cleaned Mess that isn't mine." Bella shivered ad Bonnie chuckled.

After they were finished, Elena's walked towards the door to see stefan and Damon standing outside, waiting.

"Thank you mr Henry." Elena shook hands with the man as he left the house.

Bellas brothers tried to walk in but was stopped, making elena turn around. "I'm sorry. I completely forgot." Elena sighed as she turned to stefan. "Stefan. Would you like to come inside my house?" Elena grinned as bella bit her tongue.

"I would love to." Stefan walked in. "Thank you." He smiled as elena turned to damon.

"Let's just leave him out there." Bella shrugged as Bonnie nodded her head in agreement.

"What are we, 12?" Damon sarcastically smiled.

"One of us is." Elena sighed as Damon scoffed. "If I let you in, so you promise to obey the owner of this house?"

"No." He scoffed. Bella would of said the same if she was honest.

"Seriously, Damon. My way. You promised. I call the shots." Elena told Damon as he sighed. "No lies, no secret agendas. Remember?"

"Yes, elena. Sure." He answered as elena smiled.

"Then please, come in." She moved out of the way so Damon could walk in.

Then Bonnie walked in with elenas and bellas bag. Bonnie had persuaded bella to come to school, to protect elena.

"Wait, where are you three going?" Stefan asked ad he turned around.

"To school." Elena answered as she put on her jacket.

"No, No. We didn't create a safe house for you to leave it." Damon pulled a look as he held a glass of alcohol in his hand.

"Yeah, guys, klaus is out there. We know that." Stefan shook his head at the three.

"Right. But where?" Elena frowned as Stefan sighed. "No one knows. Look, I really appreciate what you guys are doing. And I'll be able to sleep at night knowing that I'll be safe here but I'm not gonna be a prisoner. Besides, I have Bella."

"Yes, she has me." Bella said sarcastically.

"Your way, Elena." Damon muttered with an unpleasant smile on his face.

"Don't worry. I'm ready. If  be shows his face, I can take him. I know how." Bonnie added as bella fiddled with her necklace.

"The way I see it, next to Bonnie and Bella is the safest place I can be." Elena said as she grabbed the girls hand. "Come on."

"Wait, uh, coming." Stefan called behind them.

Bella sighed as she sat beside bonnie, regretting that she even decided to come to school. She saw elena show stefan a poster, which made him shake his head.

She pulled a face as she turned to Bonnie and Bella. Arabella read the flyer and grinned, nodding her head, as did bonnie. Bella didn't like dances, but if it was the 60s, that meant she could get her old outfits like the old times.

Then alaric walked in. "Hello class." He said as he cleared his throat, Bella kept her eyes down as she doodled on her notepad. "What are we leading today?" Bella frowned as she listened to alarics words.

"With the decade dance tonight, we've been covering the '60s all week." A girl from the front explained.

"Right. The '60s." He shut one of his books. He went to turn around but he stopped, making Bella look up to see his eyes were on elena. She frowned as everyone turned to elena.

"Yes, the '60s mr. Saltzman." Bella sighed as she gave elena a weird look. Something was off with alaric. "What we've been doing everyday." Bella slowly nodded his head as alaric turned to her.

His staring stopped as he turned back around. Bella turned to bonnie with a frown, but the other witch shrugged. "Yes, thank you, Ara." He nodded his head as Bella sat up. Now something was definitely wrong, and he had a funny feeling. "The, uh, the '60s," he started as he wrote it on the board. "I wish there was something good I could say about the '60s, but. Actually, they kind of sucked. Except for the Beatles. They made it bearable. Uh, what else was there? The Cuban missile thing, the uh, we walked the moon. There was watergate." He stated to name things.

"Watergate was the '70s, Ric." Elena spoke up as everyone turned to her. "I mean, Mr. Saltzman."

"Right. It kind of mushed together up there, the '60s, '70s. But, thank you, elena." Alaric sighed.

Bella sat down beside bonnie as elena and Jeremy talked. "Hey, don't you think rics acting weird?" Bella whispered to Bonnie, who nodded her head.

"Maybe it's the whole jenna and isobel thing." Bonnie whispered back as Bella nodded her head.

Then elena sat down beside Bella. "What's going on?" Elena turned to Bonnie.

"I told him he had to dress up tonight and he got all upright." Bonnie shrugged as elena nodded her head with a chuckle.

"Oh, I can't wait to get my old clothes out of my wardrobe." Bella grinned as she turned to see Dana walk towards them.

"Hey, bella, there you are." Dana smiled as bella frowned, not spoken to the girl once.

"Hey." Bella awkwardly said as she smiled back.

"Okay. This is gonna sound freaky, but this totally hot guy just asked me to ask you if you we're going to the dance tonight. He also asked if you are, to save him a dance." Dana explained as bella turned to Bonnie and elena.

"Oh, this is new." Bonnie chuckled as bella raised a brow, turning back to Dana.

"Tell him that I don't dance, thanks." Bella nodded her head, taking a bite out of her apple as Dana sighed

"You could at least meet him." Dana continued. "He'll be at the dance tonight. Look for him. His name is klaus." Bella then choked on her apple, covering her mouth as she turned to Bonnie and elena, whose eyes were wide.

"I'm sorry, what did you just say?" Elena spoke up as bella downed half of her water.

"His name is klaus." Dana frowned as Bonnie looked at bella, who was having a moment. "I know the names stupid, but I swear he's hot."

"Where is he? Is he here?" Bonnie asked as she looked around.

"I don't know." Dana shrugged.

"She's been compelled." Bonnie realised.

"But, again, he wants to know if you'll save him the last dance. How cute is that?" Dana gasped as bella hummed.

"So cute, excuse me." Bella told the girls as she stood up quickly, practically jogging out of the hall and towards the toilets.

"Bella, you okay?" Bella cursed as she heard alarics voice, making her turn around with a smile.

"Yep, fantastic. Uh, I have to go." She quickly said. "Damon will message you about the dance tonight." And she was gone.

"So we go to the dance and find him." Damon said as Bella was sat on the couch, looking down at the floor as she fiddled with her necklace.

"Really? How are we gonna do that? We don't know what he looks like." Stefan scoffed as Damon turned to face him.

"Something tells me he's not gonna be 16 and pimply." Damon shrugged his shoulders.

"He could be anywhere at anytime. He compelled somebody at school. Guess this is not as safe as you guys though, huh?" Stefan looked at the three girls. "And besides, what does he want with belly?" Stefan pointed to his sister.

"God knows, it's klaus." Damon scoffed. There was a knock at the door as alaric walked in. "There you are."

Alaric shut the door as he walked towards them. "Sorry I'm late." Alaric chuckled as Damon nodded his head.

"Hey, I need you to put me down as a chaperone at the dance tonight. Klaus made his first move." Damon told alaric as the man turned to Bella, who was completely zoned out.

"Okay, so we find him and then what? Hm? What's our plan of attack?" Elena asked with a sigh.

"Me. I'm the plan. He had no idea how much power I can channel. Especially if I can also channel Bella. If you can find him, I can kill him." Bonnie explained as alarics eyes rated on Bella.

"That's not gonna be that easy." Alaric chuckled. "I mean, he is the biggest, baddest vampire around."

"Alaric has a point. I mean, what if he-"Damon started as he vamp-sped to bonnie, making her fling him across the room.

"Always got to say something." Bella sighed as Damon scrambled up. "Change of plans, I'm staying home." She fake smiled at the bunch.

"Yeah, no, belly." Damon quickly got up as Bella stood up. "You're coming. If Bonnie needs back up, you're going to have to help her. She can't take him down by herself."

"I could kill him, yes. But I'm sitting this one out. I can put a protection spell on elena." Bella offered. "But I am not coming."

She in fact did not sit it out. She was made to go. So she dressed up, not going to let klaus get into her head.

She was going to make sure nobody died. She didn't know if Bonnie could handle that much power.

So she wore her abba inspired '60s outfit, her arm linked Damon's. She was not ready. "I know everyone here." Elena's said as Bella unliked her arm from damon.

"Maybe he's not here. He just wants us to believe that he is." Stefan suggested as Bella looked around. And she didn't see klaus anywhere.

"It's a party, people. Blend." Damon said. "Let him come to us."

"Great, I'll be at the punch table, totally not drinking alcohol." Arabella grinned as she made her way over to the table, grabbing a cup and poring some punch into the cup, then pulling out her own flash of alcohol, pouring that In too.

"Drinking at a high school party?" She turned to see alaric.

"If you knew how stressed I was, you'd do the same, Ric." Bella sighed as she drank from the cup.

"Why are you so worked up?" He asked her as she pulled a 'seriously' look.

"Oh, totally not the fact that my friends could possible die tonight if they're not careful." Bella shrugged her shoulders. "And you seem too chill." Bella studied the teacher.

But alaric shrugged. Bella frowned but shrugged as she downed her cup of alcohol. "Maybe I can sneak out, right now and nobody will see me." Bella pondered. "But I can't leave everyone. God, why does everything have to be difficult?"

Alaric chuckled at the witch, making her pull a face. "Oh, no, Ric. Now is not the time to be laughing at the visible stressed witch over here." Bella hissed at him quietly. "You know what, if klaus is here tonight and I do see him, I am going to slap him."

Alaric smiled at he listened to bella. "Oh I beg you would, love."

Bella frowned as she looked at him, but she shook it off as she saw Caroline and Matt walk in. "Oh, I see Caroline. Bye, alaric." She sent him a quick smile as she poured some more punch into her cup.

"Caroline." Bella smiled at the blonde. "I love your outfit." Bella looked Caroline as she grinned. "I'm stealing your date." Bella smiled at Matt as she pulled Caroline towards her. "We have a problem. Klaus is here."

"What!" Caroline quietly squealed. "Sorry, what!"

"Yes." Bella nodded as she drank her drink.

"Why did nobody tell me sooner?" Caroline hissed as Bella shrugged.

"Sorry, care. But tonight you need to look after yourself, okay." Bella warned Caroline as she nodded her head. "Okay, good."

Bonnie, elena and Bella ran through the halls after alaric told them he found klaus. "Okay, so where are you taking us?" Elena asked.

"Just a little further." Alaric said as he led the way.

"Wait, somethings not right." Elena's spoke as Bella thought In her head. She cursed to herself as she held bonnie and elena, making them stop.

"We need to go." Bella warned them as she stood in front of them.

"Uh, I just had to get away from that dance." Alaric chuckled as Elena's held into bellas arm. "The '60s. Ugh. Not my decade. But it's is yours, ara." Bellas eyes widened as her thoughts were proven right. "I mean, whose call was that, anyways? I much prefer the '20s. You know, the style, the parties, the jazz."

"Alaric." Elena breathed out. "Are you on vervain?"

"When I say run, you run." Bella told the two quietly as Alaric walked closer towards them.

"Now, why would you ask me that question, elena?" Alaric paused.

"He's being compelled." Elena turned to the two as Bella shook her head.

"Nope. Try again. I think ara knows, don't you, little witch?" Alaric grinned as bella narrowed her eyes.

"What's going on?" Bonnie asked.

"Okay. I'll give you a hint. I am not Alaric." He said as he stepped closer.

"Klaus." Elena said as he grinned.

"Surprise." He said as bella turned to the two. "Just relax elena, I'm not gonna hurt you." He looked at elena as she turned away. "you're not on my hit list tonight." He then turned to Bella. "Nor am I going to hurt you, ara." He turned to Bonnie. "But you are."

"Run." Bella told the girls as elena kept a firm grip on her arm, she didn't realise Bonnie has sent klaus flying.

"Now, did I mention that I know a witch?" Klaus groaned as he stood up. "You're gonna have to hit me a lot harder than that." He went for Bonnie but bella held her hand out as he held his head in pain, making him fall to his knees.

"Go, now!" She yelled at the two behind her, making them run away.

"Just like the good ol' times, right ara?" He groaned as bella dropped her hand, only to make him go flying into the wall, once again.

"But this time it isn't as pleasant, klaus." Bella sighed as she quickly ran the direction Bonnie and elena ran.

But In the other corridor, damon ran into elena and Bonnie. "What happened? Where's belly?" He asked the two.

"Klaus is in alarics body. And bellas fighting him. She told us to run." Elena panted.

"So she's with klaus, on her own?" Damon hissed.

"No, it didn't seem like he wanted to hurt her. In fact, he was talking to her like he knew her." Bonnie added as Damon frowned.

"That's crazy." Damon scoffed, not listening. "Im going to go get my sister. You go find stefan, now." He told elena as she ran off. "Come with me."

Bella ran through the halls and back to the main room, looking for anyone. She sighed as she saw caroline. "Care, where is everyone?" Bella asked quickly, grabbing onto her arm.

"I don't know. Elena just came in looking for stefan." Caroline frowned, not having a clue that was going on.

"Do you know where bonnie is at-least?" Bella asked with wide eyed as Caroline shook her head. "Stay here." She told the blonde as she ran back through the halls.

She found elena and stefan, banging on the doors. Elena was crying as she screamed Bonnies name. So Arabella stepped closer, seeing bonnie weak, then drop to the floor.

Bella breathed in as the doors flew open, making the lights turn off. Bella was quick to run to Bonnies side, checking for a pulse. "Bonnie, bonnie." Bella spoke nervously as she found no pulse.

She looked back up to see Klaus gone. "Bonnie, bonnie, hey, hey." Elena cried as she held Bonnies head. "Stefan, bella, she's not breathing."

Bella stared down at bonnie with tears of her own falling down her face, she looked down helplessly. "I can't find her pulse." Elena continued to cry as bella squeezed her eyes closed. "Do something please, bella."

Bella looked up at elena with guilty eyes. Even if she could do something, she couldn't think of the spell off the top of her head, to bring bonnie back.

"Please. Just give her blood, do something, please." Elena continued to beg.

"It's too late, I'm sorry." Stefan breathed out as elena shook her head.

"No. No." Elena sobbed as Bella stood up slowly. "Bonnie, bonnie, please, no."

Then damon walked in, his eyes wide. "Stefan, get elena and belly out of here. I'll deal with the body." He said.

"What do you mean deal with it?" Elena spat as she held Bonnies head on her lap.

"The sheriff can't know about this. last thing we need is a mysterious death." Damon said as he crouched down to pick up bonnie.

"This is bonnie!" Elena yelled at him.

"Get them home, now." Stefan turned to the two as Bella still stood still, her eyes wide. "So I can clean this up."

So stefan helped elena up as he walked out, Bella slowly following them, trying to ignore elenas cries. She couldn't help but feel guilty. Maybe she could of stopped klaus, If she had made it in time.

Bella was relieved to find out bonnie was alive, and that the whole point of her 'dying' was to make klaus think she was dead.

She had brought Bonnie loads of supplies she might needed. And she had offered to stay, but bonnie told her not to worry.

— MADSTERS NOTES

I'm currently sobbing at mamma Mia, here we go again. It's literally my fav movie, along with mamma Mia. Makes me want to sob 😿😿

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.2M 100K 58
Estella Salvatore hates Klaus Mikaelson with a passion. Klaus Mikaelson is hopelessly in love with Estella Salvatore. Their love story is a little t...
79.4K 1K 11
𝐖𝐇𝐀𝐓 𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐏𝐄𝐍𝐒 𝐖𝐇𝐄𝐍 Arabella gets a call from her best friend, him asking for Arabella's killing skills, she can't help but go and see w...
662K 17.8K 26
Arabella Mikaelson was ready to protect Damon Salvatore from her family by letting him go, but he had different plans for their love story. [SISTER...
89K 2.7K 27
"𝗧𝗵𝗲𝘀𝗲 𝗱𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗺𝘀 𝗵𝗮𝘃𝗲 𝗵𝗮𝘂𝗻𝘁𝗲𝗱 𝗺𝗲 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗰𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘂𝗿𝗶𝗲𝘀. 𝗘𝘃𝗲𝗿𝘆 𝘁𝗶𝗺𝗲 𝗜 𝗰𝗹𝗼𝘀𝗲 𝗺𝘆 𝗲𝘆𝗲𝘀, 𝗜 𝘀𝗲𝗲 𝗵𝗶𝗺." ...